PDA

View Full Version : Day V - Ridda (GAME END)

Dark.Revenant
June 30th, 2011, 04:34 PM
The records completely stop on the 17th of July, 1883. In place of words, a single purple pentagram is painted across the page.

This can only mean one thing.

The Cult records mention S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha, so he was probably the only person who stayed and joined the Cult. The others likely fled the town, in search of a better life.

A century later, Delia celebrates the 100th anniversary of Ridda's ascension. The names and actions of the various members of the town during the fateful trials of 1883 have been recovered and put on display for all to see. The bloody history of Delia came as a surprise to the peaceful people of Delia. Conflict indeed stopped following the Cult's takeover. Over the years, various emissaries from the Vatican have heckled the town, but following the symbolic interdiction of Delia, no threats have been made. The irony of it is that the Cult, which saw so much hate during the trials, never once attacked anyone, nor were they attacked by others. They won and converted Delia through peace.

Such is the power of Ridda's light.

Day V

Delia
17 July, 1883; 9:55 AM

Delia Nobility Population
Elixir
Narks
oops_ur_dead
Procyon
Sarzael
Spy
S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha

Living Roles List
Godfather (Corleone)/Cultist: oops_ur_dead
Mafioso (Corleone): S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
Mafioso (Corleone): MileS
Mafioso (Massino): Lysergic
Cult Leader: Narks
Investigator: MrSmarter
Sheriff/Cultist: Elixir
Sheriff: FLaSH
Gunsmith/Cultist: Sarzael
Armorer/Cultist: Spy
Citizen/Cultist: Procyon
Citizen: mrzwach

Graveyard
Sierra Corleone (Consigliere (Corleone)) -- Died Night 0 - 7 July, 1883; 2:12 AM - Gunshot wound in the heart while sleeping
Deolrin (Citizen) -- Died Night 1 - 12 July, 1883; 11:52 PM - Shot multiple times in the chest and head in a street corner
monster (Citizen) -- Died Night 1 - 13 July, 1883; 2:40 AM - Eight knife wounds in the abdomen and a partially-severed head, apparently from a piano wire
Raiden (Jester) -- Died Night 2 - 13 July, 1883; 10:50 PM - Four knife wounds in the abdomen and two slit wrists, as well as a point-blank gunshot wound in the forehead
FalseTruth (Mason) -- Died Night 2 - 14 July, 1883; 1:50 AM - Gunshot wounds in the heart and stomach, found on his doorstep
Goonswarm (Citizen) -- Died Night 2 - 14 July, 1883; 2:20 AM - Two bullet holes in the head while sleeping
Mayor Braeburn (Mayor) -- Died Night 2 - 14 July, 1883; 5:50 AM - Heart attack while exiting his home
TheJackofSpades (Mason) -- Died Night 3 - 14 July, 1883; 11:33 AM - Shot in the heart in the middle of the street; he was found still clutching onto the insignia of the Freemasons
Auckmid (Citizen) -- Died Night 3 - 15 July, 1883; 12:02 AM - Found in many pieces throughout his home, cut along the joints of his limbs
Clawtrocity (Doctor) -- Died Night 3 - 15 July, 1883; 1:30 AM - Multiple gunshot wounds and several glass fragments; found dead in the shower, the blood washed away
McPwnage (Citizen) -- Died Night 3 - 15 July, 1883; 3:30 AM - Killed instantly in a large trinitrotoluene explosion on a street corner
CyanBlade (Serial Killer) -- Died Day 3 - 15 July, 1883; 4:22 PM - Publicly hanged in the town square
Zack (Citizen) -- Died Night 4 - 16 July, 1883; 1:11 AM - Killed by a close-range shotgun impact in an alley
Styx (Massino Framer) -- Died Day 4 - 16 July, 1883; 7:30 PM - Publicly hanged in the town square
Rumpel (Massino Hooker) -- Died Night 5 - 17 July, 1883; 2:00 AM - No autopsy available

Last Wills

Rumpel
MileS is Corleone Mfaioso, we blocked him Night 1, Oops is Godfather, we attacked him Night 4 and i bet Spy is last Corleone

The Cult Wins!

There was no possible avenue of victory for the Town or either faction of Mafia.

The game is over! All players can discuss the events in this thread, even if you're dead.

Spy
June 30th, 2011, 04:38 PM
The Cult won?

Wow. We won through light...

Rumpel1408
June 30th, 2011, 04:40 PM
Wow, we've been *this* close from killing Narks xD

gg

Also I like to honor Claw, his act as 'valuable town member' as well as his investigations were amazing

Rumpel1408
June 30th, 2011, 04:42 PM
Edit: if Narks wasn't our aim, why is MileS alive then?

FalseTruth
June 30th, 2011, 04:45 PM
I hope cult isn't OP in the real game. :(

Rumpel1408
June 30th, 2011, 04:50 PM
well he might only be op in mb 2/10 games, weird things happen this game^^

MileS
June 30th, 2011, 05:06 PM
Kind of a landslide win, but it was a really fun game guys.

Interestingly enough - I was going to shoot Procyon night 1 until I got blocked and Claw was going to shoot Narks before he got blocked, which would have been the end of the cult right there :P

Rumpel1408
June 30th, 2011, 05:10 PM
yy and we(I) wanted to shoot Narks last Night, but we didn't came to a conclusion, sadly i didn't saved the pm I send to PM about that case (going random or doing no kill...)

Clawtrocity
June 30th, 2011, 05:31 PM
DAMN LOOK AT THOSE ROLES!

Here's my final guess from day...3 or 4 ish I guess

Cult Leader - Lysergic - WRONG

C.Mafia - S.A.S - Right
C.Mafia - Miles - Right
Culted C.Mafia - Oops - Right

M.Mafia Framer - Styx - Right
M.Mafia Hooker - Flash - WRONG BUT I TOTALLY GUESSED LYSERGIC FIRST IN DAY 2! AHH =P
M.Mafia Mafioso - Rumpel - Right

Sheriff - Elixir - Right
Culted? Sheriff - Procyon - Half right
Culted? Investigator - MrSmarter
Culted Armorer - Narks - Wrong, this makes sense though. Stupid Massino Mafia lost themselves the game.
Culted? Gunsmith - Sarzael - Right, but he called it and I just guessed he was culted
Citizen - Spy - Figures I don't get armor from him. Wrong
Citizen - mrzwach - Figured, it was the only role he could of been.

My original guesses were
SAS Oops Lysergic Rumpel Narks Proc Elixir I guess I went 6/7 guesses and guessed 6 of the 8 bad people on day 2. I knew Rumpel and Lysergic were Massino Mafia, I knew Oops SAS and narks were on a team. I was wrong about Mafia being recruited early. Apparently Narks thought I was a mason that's why he didn't try to recruit me...Oh well =P

NARKS I LOVE YOU BTW I READ THAT YOU WERE LIKE "I'm going to die, but I have a 66% chance to take this fucker down with me" LOLOLOLOLOL

Elixir
June 30th, 2011, 05:44 PM
Winners.

Cause I didnt get shot have my wills:

day 1 : http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i292/Whitetree/lastwill1.jpg
day 3: http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i292/Whitetree/lastwill2-1.jpg
day 5: http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i292/Whitetree/lastwill3.jpg

My real invests were McPwnage, Narks, Zeack, Styx.

Elixir
June 30th, 2011, 06:00 PM
Was recruited night 2. day 5 will was to just get flash killed so we could win incase I was shot for killing styx ;p

MrSmarter
June 30th, 2011, 06:31 PM
Every last one of my investigations came up citizen. Every one.
I was the most useless investigator ever.

TheJackofSpades
June 30th, 2011, 06:35 PM
I hope anyone who talked shit on Claw for doing what he did or saying what he said learns from this. This game is more than just waiting for an investigated role to hold your hand.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
June 30th, 2011, 07:30 PM
I really have no fucking CLUE on how I was even associated with Oops by you, Claw. At most I'd be able to see a connection between me and Narks but not Oops.

oops is a faggot
ban him now

Auckmid
June 30th, 2011, 07:47 PM
How was I right in predicting Cult Leader I had predicted in death chat that the Cult Leader could very well be someone who had seemed to make a sound role claim, but was actually "borrowning" the role of someone else in the Cult
How was I wrong in predicting Cult Leader Even though my theory turned out true, the person who I thought was most likely to be Cult Leader was MrSmarter, who claimed investigator, not Narks, who claimed Armourer, which was actually Spy's role

Clawtrocity
June 30th, 2011, 08:45 PM
I got the connection between you two SAS when oops defended for you twice on the day I accused you of being SK.

I got Rumpel and Lysergic because they both were acting like I wouldn't get framed and they wanted others to be investigated. They said give me everything so I assumed they would just role block me. If they were town roles then everyone else would be saying that. It was only those 2 and like cyan or someone else maybe saying to give me shit.

I only guessed flash cause I couldn't figure out who the third person was so I made a completely random guess to see how they reacted.

I still feel bad for calling Jack out. I initially was saying that to get heat off me and hope townspeople would believe it, then I kept reading back on everything "I know you're not a jester" "I trust claw" "There are probably other Masons left" "He probably wasn't the real mason(FalseTruth)"

I'm still shocked that even after I called out who I thought were Mafia and all the people who were supposedly town the townspeople still died. Citizens were dying one after another like crazy and Mafia wouldn't attack each other. I was really hoping my Mafia/Cult stories would scare the Mafia's into killing each other, but no one bit at all.

ALSO WHY DID NO ONE ATTACK SPY FIRST NIGHT AHHHH =( I wanted to get a heal off.

Narks
June 30th, 2011, 08:47 PM
i had armor last night

also fuck i didnt get to duel wield guns and cult alpha and flash

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
June 30th, 2011, 09:00 PM
wait
I was accused of SK? Was I here during this? Jack seems to have had a very sad game, jesus christ he looks so LONELY the whole game in Mason discuss.

Narks
June 30th, 2011, 09:07 PM
just watch in next forum mafia game, everyone trolling and saying to lynch spy but not actually lynching him

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
June 30th, 2011, 09:09 PM
vote Spy

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
June 30th, 2011, 09:11 PM
Oh yeah Jack, sorry about killing you. I was hoping to end up killing Oops.

Narks
June 30th, 2011, 09:13 PM
my last will:

I shot Narks and I healed Jack of Spades.

Alright, so you're reading my will. Oh look I wasn't lying at all. In fact not only was I not lying, but I was telling the complete and utter truth. You're all too busy thinking that since it's a game of mafia everyone has to be lying, but no...Only the Mafia has to lie. The townspeople not actively trying to participate are hurting the town more than I did.

You all thought I was Cult, but nope. I wasn't shocker. I'll cry a little if I get recruited to the cult tonight just make people look bad because I swear I was not in the cult as of the 2nd day.

I've done nothing but try to stay alive and help the town. I'm trying to clear people who I know are clean and all that will do will make the mafia attack each other.

Oops, Narks, S.A.S = 1 Mafia (I had a feeling Narks and Oops were on a team.)
Rumpel, Lysergic + 1 other person(Probably McPwnage) = 1 Mafia
??? = SK
Me, Jack, Sarz = Town I 1000000000000000000% guarantee that.
Zack, Elixir, Cyan, and Proc are all odd. They are the people that aren't saying anything even though they are saying something. It's hard to say what I mean, but they are all doing the EXACT SAME THING. Something is up with them, but I have no idea what...

Hopefully next time we do this and I act the exact same way you'll all stop and think about what ignorant buffoons(btw I lol'd at that for awhile Dark) you were this game. All the people trying to lynch a Cult instead of a Mafia are clearly the bad guys. I'm not here to lead you so I suggest you listen to Jack since he's the only one with any sense...If the cult recruits me tonight and I die...and I appear as cult in the morning...I'll cry a little.

ROLE CALL PLEASE SHERIFFS SHOULD HAVE 6 PEOPLE CLEARED + 2 of them = 8. You can win, don't let me down.

also kill spy

Goonswarm
June 30th, 2011, 10:22 PM
I want to play next forum mafia. Too much like IH sc2 games where I die early lol.

MileS
June 30th, 2011, 10:39 PM
For some reason the cult leader borrowing another cultist's role never really occurred to me. I thought one of my teammates were culted but I thought it was SAS, not oops.

Oops - did you back off of killing Narks night 4 because you got culted or did you just change your mind?

I was shocked that I lasted as long as I did. I thought the Massinos would have killed me Night 2, and I thought I was a goner when FlaSH called me out as well. I probably got tunnel vision after that, but I bought Narks' armorer claim anyway.

TheJackofSpades
June 30th, 2011, 10:50 PM
I was kind of lonely, yes.

Also,

I personally like Jack and feel like I can manipulate the shit out of people I'm e-friends with, so... xD

We can always kill Jack tomorrow night, too.

Think again, son.

I'm a little confused to the whole situation regarding FalseTruth. Was he a mason, or a citizen? Why does the role list reflect that there is a "Mason/Citizen"?

This heavily implies that Jack is not a Mason which means that his grounds for defending Claw so desperately, as claimed by Claw, no longer make sense. I think Jack, as the cult leader, recruited Claw last night which explains his obvious affiliation to defending Claw so badly. Also, if we kill Jack tonight and Claw isn't killed by the random death then we have an easy lynch target tomorrow
Call me an idiot in one post, get intellectually checkmated by a simple trick in the next. Awe yeah. Something you should know about me, I never voice my confusion about anything when playing Mafia.

Lysergic
June 30th, 2011, 11:09 PM
I wasn't calling you an idiot; I was saying that I feel like I'm better at manipulating friends than other people. xD

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
June 30th, 2011, 11:12 PM
The best part is we all still lose!
woo

Deolrin
July 1st, 2011, 12:50 AM
Lol that was awesome.
Now another one! :P

Deolrin
July 1st, 2011, 12:53 AM
Also, would either of you Mafia fellas tell me what led you to the decision of killing me first night? ._.

Rumpel1408
July 1st, 2011, 01:24 AM
Random.org (http://Random.org) ¯\_(?)_/¯

Oh and i got a clue why we did'nt kill anyone. I aksed Rev and he said we randomized on Narks, but I was killed befor i could go for him and even if not, he had this vest thing... gg again

Raiden
July 1st, 2011, 01:47 AM
Ah, so that's why DR said he required a lot of pm. I wouldn't have thought that, since the cult was winning with 75% and this is only like 55%, but i agree that there were next to no chance of anyone else to win. I have been saying this since day 3 actually.

So, apart from guessing a bunch of mafia, we didn't do that good in the dead chat. We figured that miles, oops, sas, lysergic and styx were bad guys, but until today NO mafia were culted, while we were sure that at the very least one member of one of the mafia was culted early.

Godfather (Corleone): SAS (Culted)
Mafioso (Corleone): Procyon (Culted)
Mafioso (Corleone): Miles (Culted)

Framer (Massino): Lysergic
Hooker (Massino): Styx
Mafioso (Massino): Rumpel

Cult Leader: Oops

Investigator: MrSmarter
Sheriff: Flash
Sheriff: Elixir
Gunsmith: Sarzael
Armorer: Narks (Culted)
Citizen: Spy
Citizen: mrzwach

This is my (updated) list. At first i thought it was the massino mafia being culted, but then they convinced me that it was instead the corleone. Turns out none were. Also, Procyon claiming sheriff as a citizen? I guess he didn't want to get masoned, but then again, no masons were left alive.

So, i'm reading the subforums to see why things happened, and i stumbled upon Massino night 2. You said you were going to block the SK, but you didn't. Why?

Finally... Narks was so close to death, yet the stars aligned for him and everyone who was going to kill him was roleblocked or brainwashed. Lol.

Well played everyone. Except the guys who gave up.

Dark.Revenant
July 1st, 2011, 01:54 AM
This is posted raw from my word doc.

Action Log
Night I
Actions
Rumpel blocks MileS
TheJackofSpades recruits Clawtrocity
Narks converts Procyon
Clawtrocity protects Spy
Sarzael gives Spy
Styx frames Goonswarm
CyanBlade kills monster
MileS kills Procyon
Lysergic kills Deolrin
Elixir checks McPwnage
FLaSH checks MileS
MrSmarter checks S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
Results
MileS is roleblocked
TheJackofSpades fails to recruit Clawtrocity
Narks converts Procyon to Cultist/Citizen
Spy receives a gun
monster is killed by the Serial Killer
Deolrin is killed by the Mafia
Elixir finds his target to be Innocent
FLaSH finds his target to be Mafia
MrSmarter finds his target to be a Citizen
Day I
Actions
No votes
Results
No lynch
Night II
Actions
Rumpel blocks Clawtrocity
TheJackofSpades recruits FalseTruth
Narks converts Elixir
Clawtrocity protects Spy
Sarzael gives Clawtrocity
Styx frames Spy
CyanBlade kills Raiden
S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha kills FalseTruth
Lysergic kills Goonswarm
Spy shoots Raiden
Elixir checks Narks
MrSmarter checks Zack
FLaSH checks oops_ur_dead
Results
Clawtrocity is roleblocked
TheJackofSpades recruits FalseTruth to Mason
Narks converts Elixir to Cultist/Sheriff
Clawtrocity receives a gun
Raiden is killed by the Serial Killer and a gun
FalseTruth is killed by the Mafia
Goonswarm is killed by the Mafia
FLaSH finds his target to be Innocent
Day II
Actions
Auckmid votes Clawtrocity
Clawtrocity votes Lysergic
Lysergic votes CyanBlade
McPwnage votes CyanBlade
MileS votes McPwnage
MrSmarter votes Spy
Narks votes Spy
oops_ur_dead votes Clawtrocity
Procyon votes Clawtrocity
S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha votes Clawtrocity
Sarzael votes Clawtrocity
TheJackofSpades votes Lysergic
Results
No lynch
Night III
Actions
Rumpel blocks Clawtrocity
TheJackofSpades recruits S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
Narks converts Spy
Clawtrocity protects TheJackofSpades
Sarzael gives Spy
Styx frames Clawtrocity
CyanBlade kills Auckmid
S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha kills Clawtrocity
Rumpel kills McPwnage
Clawtrocity shoots Narks
MrSmarter checks oops_ur_dead
Elixir checks Zack
FLaSH checks CyanBlade
Results
Clawtrocity is roleblocked
TheJackofSpades is killed by S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
Narks converts Spy to Cultist/Armorer
Spy receives a gun
Auckmid is killed by the Serial Killer
Clawtrocity is killed by the Mafia
McPwnage is killed by the Mafia
Elixir finds his target to be Innocent
Day III
Actions
Elixir votes MileS
FLaSH votes CyanBlade
Lysergic votes MileS
MileS votes CyanBlade
MrSmarter votes CyanBlade
Narks votes CyanBlade
oops_ur_dead votes CyanBlade
Procyon votes CyanBlade
S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha votes CyanBlade
Sarzael votes MileS
Spy votes Procyon
Styx votes CyanBlade
Zack votes CyanBlade
Results
CyanBlade is lynched
Night IV
Actions
Rumpel blocks Procyon
Narks converts oops_ur_dead
Spy gives Narks
Sarzael gives Zack
Styx frames FLaSH
MileS kills Zack
Rumpel kills oops_ur_dead
MrSmarter checks Narks
Elixir checks Styx
FLaSH checks Elixir
Results
Procyon is roleblocked
Narks converts oops_ur_dead to Cultist/Godfather (C)
Narks receives a bulletproof vest
Zack receives a gun
Zack is killed by the Mafia
Rumpel fails to kill oops_ur_dead
Elixir finds his target to be Mafia
Day IV
Actions
Elixir votes Styx
FLaSH votes FLaSH
MileS votes Styx
MrSmarter votes Styx
Narks votes Styx
oops_ur_dead votes Styx
Procyon votes Styx
S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha votes Styx
Sarzael votes FLaSH
Spy votes Styx
Results
Styx is lynched
Night V
Actions
Rumpel blocks Procyon
Narks converts Sarzael
Spy transfers Narks
Narks vests
MileS kills Rumpel
Rumpel kills Narks
Elixir checks Lysergic
MrSmarter checks Spy
FLaSH checks mrzwach
Results
Procyon is roleblocked
Narks converts Sarzael to Cultist/Gunsmith
Narks receives a bulletproof vest
Spy gives his gun to Narks
Rumpel is killed by the Corleone Mafia
Elixir finds his target to be Mafia
Day V
GAME END - CULT WIN

Last Wills
Elixir
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i292/Whitetree/lastwill3.jpg

FLaSH
MileS is definatly mafia, proc is obviously lying, 2 mafia there

Lysergic
MileS is probably the Corleone killing role, based on the outcome of Night 1. :)

MileS
Everything I've said about being RBed is true. FlaSH and Zack could very well be Massino Mafia.

MrSmarter
Cnl.Alpha, Zack, and opps_ur_dead all came up citizen. I shall check Narks tonight.
Don't know if I'll live, someone may have a gun, or the mafia may get me, or maybe even the culted mafia will. I still suspect opps for claiming invest when he is clearly not, hope mafia get him.

Narks
I shot Narks and I healed Jack of Spades.

Alright, so you're reading my will. Oh look I wasn't lying at all. In fact not only was I not lying, but I was telling the complete and utter truth. You're all too busy thinking that since it's a game of mafia everyone has to be lying, but no...Only the Mafia has to lie. The townspeople not actively trying to participate are hurting the town more than I did.

You all thought I was Cult, but nope. I wasn't shocker. I'll cry a little if I get recruited to the cult tonight just make people look bad because I swear I was not in the cult as of the 2nd day.

I've done nothing but try to stay alive and help the town. I'm trying to clear people who I know are clean and all that will do will make the mafia attack each other.

Oops, Narks, S.A.S = 1 Mafia (I had a feeling Narks and Oops were on a team.)
Rumpel, Lysergic + 1 other person(Probably McPwnage) = 1 Mafia
??? = SK
Me, Jack, Sarz = Town I 1000000000000000000% guarantee that.
Zack, Elixir, Cyan, and Proc are all odd. They are the people that aren't saying anything even though they are saying something. It's hard to say what I mean, but they are all doing the EXACT SAME THING. Something is up with them, but I have no idea what...

Hopefully next time we do this and I act the exact same way you'll all stop and think about what ignorant buffoons(btw I lol'd at that for awhile Dark) you were this game. All the people trying to lynch a Cult instead of a Mafia are clearly the bad guys. I'm not here to lead you so I suggest you listen to Jack since he's the only one with any sense...If the cult recruits me tonight and I die...and I appear as cult in the morning...I'll cry a little.

ROLE CALL PLEASE SHERIFFS SHOULD HAVE 6 PEOPLE CLEARED + 2 of them = 8. You can win, don't let me down.

Also lynch Spy.

oops_ur_dead
*enclosed are two photographs of a man's stretched anus, hands on either side pulling laterally; one photograph of a woman laying on her back in a tub, legs pulled over her head, squirting orange juice from her rectum unto her face; and a photograph of three elderly men performing fellatio on each other*

Rumpel
MileS is Corleone Mfaioso, we blocked him Night 1, Oops is Godfather, we attacked him Night 4 and i bet Spy is last Corleone

Sarzael
I hope you use my guns, Zack, since you wont have them anymore now.
Clawtrocity and Spy were first, but i think they didnt make good use of them.

Spy
It is 3 am. Someone knocks at my door, and asks me kindly why I am up late pondering moral dilemmas involving guns.

"I am an armorer," I reply.

"But why write an essay on the morals of guns?", he says.

"To get a good grade at university; I study philosophy."

"But why care about good grades?"

"To get a job as a Perfumer in Paris."

"But why get a job in Perfumery?"

"To become rich someday."

"But why be rich?"

"So I can buy my love. That's why I am up at 3 a.m. pondering about whether guns are good. I am lonely, ok? And by the way, this is what Kant calls heteronomous determination. Now please leave me alone."

The guy left. I have a feeling he will be back to kill me. Oh well, such is my life.

monster
July 1st, 2011, 02:04 AM
Yay, the mystery of the random shooting vigilante finally solved - it was plato.... duh....

Night I
Sarzael gives Spy
Night II
Spy shoots Raiden

The mystery of "why would someone give a give gun to plato in the first place" will remain unsolved forever.

gg all

Raiden
July 1st, 2011, 02:08 AM
The mystery of "why would someone give a give gun to plato twice in the first place" will remain unsolved forever.

Fixed.

Now i definitely want to know why the massino didn't block the sk. I could have been alive if all of this never happened omg.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
July 1st, 2011, 02:57 AM
Jack we should play a game together.

Rumpel1408
July 1st, 2011, 07:50 AM
Now i definitely want to know why the massino didn't block the sk. I could have been alive if all of this never happened omg.

Why should we, everything went well, he killed a townie and was lynched soon ^^

Raiden
July 1st, 2011, 08:17 AM
After reading all the subforums and connecting all the pieces together, i'll give my awards. I don't expect people to care, but if anyone is willing to post theirs, i will care to read.

Best Players: 1. Narks, 2. SAS, 3. MileS
Narks performed an awesome trolling and played with great reasoning skills. He was also REALLY lucky. I don't get how oops found out that he was the cult leader, and then retracted his decision of killing him. Best move of the game was claiming armorsmith. Next to no one doubted that.
SAS was not suspected by anyone, up to the point that even the mason went to recruit him. Of course we in the dead chat knew that he was mafia afterwards, but - with some help by the investigator - he was one of the most clean players on the board.
MileS avoided getting lynched and killed for 2 days, even if he was found guilty by both the other mafia and the sheriff on night 1. Even if i think it was mostly bad playing from the other side, that's still a noteworthy accomplishment.

Best Team: Cult
Obvious choice. They all played greatly. I will mention Procyon here, while i don't think he deserves the podium for best player, he is almost certainly the fourth. He managed to draw the attention of the roleblocker on himself while being a citizen, although i would have lynched/killed him because he was the most obvious liar of the three claimed sheriffs.

Worst Team: Massino Mafia
What can i say? The Massino single handedly crippled the game for everyone except the cult. Even if some of their decisions were based purely on bad luck, i would have killed MileS instantly and i wouldn't have blocked clawtrocity's attempt to kill Narks (even if they thought he was going to kill Lysergic). They didn't block nor kill Narks on night 5, even if Rumpel guessed correctly.

Worst Players: 1. Spy, 2. Sarzael, 3. Cyanblade
Spy played poorly, certainly not favoring his team, until he was culted. He didn't give vests to anyone and killed/voted people pretty much randomly. I cannot say that him shooting me was a negative thing, but he couldn't have any proof that i was not town at that point, and i'm pretty sure he ragekilled me just because i accused him.
Sarzael on the other hand delivered guns at random, even giving another one to spy when everyone else agreed that it was a bad guy who shot me. In the final days he didn't even care to play the game anymore. Nothing to add.
Cyanblade has been suspected by pretty much everyone since day 2. His accusations were indeed void and lacking a logical backup, leading the people to believe he was a bad guy. And he was.
Honorable mentions here for Mrzwach, for going afk since day 1; TheJackofSpades, for whom i have already given reasons in the dead chat; and finally myself, because this was the first time i played a forum mafia, and i didn't think that things would get so deep. I was definitely too explicit. Next time, things will be different.

Please don't be offended by my words. This does not mean you are bad players. Maybe you were just out of luck, maybe you didn't have enough time to spend in the game, and because of that you missed important info that would have helped you get further. Or then again i'm just wrong, this is my personal opinion, take it for what it is and if you are able to learn something from this post, all the better.

Raiden
July 1st, 2011, 08:18 AM

Why should we, everything went well, he killed a townie and was lynched soon ^^

You posted while i was writing the wall of text above this :D

Yeah actually it was a positive thing that you didn't block him, i was just wondering why you didn't, since in your night chat you said you would have.

Rumpel1408
July 1st, 2011, 08:55 AM
Worst Team: Massino Mafia
What can i say? The Massino single handedly crippled the game for everyone except the cult. Even if some of their decisions were based purely on bad luck, i would have killed MileS instantly and i wouldn't have blocked clawtrocity's attempt to kill Narks (even if they thought he was going to kill Lysergic). They didn't block nor kill Narks on night 5, even if Rumpel guessed correctly.

I wonder what your decision would be if our last kill would have gone good, would have changed almost the hole game^^

Raiden
July 1st, 2011, 09:15 AM
Of course! And also if you didn't decide to roleblock Claw on night 2. You would probably have turned out as the best team, instead of the worse. But that was not just a matter of luck, you actively decided not to do it, thus earning your award :p

TheJackofSpades
July 1st, 2011, 09:58 AM
I wasn't calling you an idiot; I was saying that I feel like I'm better at manipulating friends than other people. xD

That wasn't you who said that second post. It was Styx.

Narks
July 1st, 2011, 10:00 AM
i still find it hard to believe claw was doctor, he seemed like such perfect jailmason-bait

TheJackofSpades
July 1st, 2011, 10:12 AM
TheJackofSpades, for whom i have already given reasons in the dead chat
Ouch, not only do you take the time to put me in the same grouping as Plato, someone who gave a gun to plato, and someone who was afk, you then don't even bother quantifying a reason beyond the scattered hatred on a separate subforum.

That hurts, but having seen who the cult recruited now, it wouldn't have mattered either way.

Clawtrocity
July 1st, 2011, 10:14 AM
I called out SAS for being on the same team as Oops, I was going to shoot Narks, Miles avoided dying.

Cult would of lost if I shot Narks

Massino award is right because they lost the game for themselves

Spy is Spy
Sarzael at the very least listened to me for the gun. Had it not been for the Massino Mafia Sarz would be responsible for killing the cult
CyanBlade if anything was acting like a citizen. He was quick to help others lynch because let's face it...What else is a cit going to do.

Goon didn't talk either
mrzwach kinda of deserved it
As I've said in death chat I still think that Jack's strat was ok

My awards:
Dark - Best Host
Flash - Best will
Narks - Best trolling
Spy - Worst Trolling
Auckmid - Worst Person trying to kill me for no reason - lololololol <3

TheJackofSpades
July 1st, 2011, 10:22 AM
Dark - Best Host
This is something I do agree with. Thank you DR for taking the time to put this together. It was incredibly awesome, something much beyond the scope of what a 20 minute game of sc2 mafia could convey.

PLEASE consider doing something like this again in the future when time permits.

Raiden
July 1st, 2011, 11:42 AM
TheJackofSpades, for whom i have already given reasons in the dead chat
Ouch, not only do you take the time to put me in the same grouping as Plato, someone who gave a gun to plato, and someone who was afk, you then don't even bother quantifying a reason beyond the scattered hatred on a separate subforum.

That hurts, but having seen who the cult recruited now, it wouldn't have mattered either way.

Well technically everyone is in the same group, but out of 22(?) people, you were likely in the bottom 6-7 (in my own personal list), and i were too. Actually i would put myself in a lower position than you. Scattered hatred? Not at all! I honestly liked your contributions in the dead chat a lot, i enjoyed talking and making hypotesis with you and claw. What i said against you was (supposedly) constructive critics. I admit it's a bit hard to find all of it in the dead chat, but i couldn't explain it thoroughly in just 1 line. The main reason is your last will, in which you didn't mention that you went recruiting SAS. This, in my opinion, was a pretty big mistake which hindered your team. I know you don't agree with me on this, but it wasn't my intention to offend you, hate you or doing any kind of misbehavior towards you. I actually look forward to play in the same team with you, clawtrocity and the others in the dead chat, because i truly loved the time we shared there.

Clawtrocity wasn't on the list because he actually guessed a lot of roles correctly, although very few believed his words, yet he didn't play very well for his team - again my personal opinion. He stands in the middle of my list.

As for the other guys, they didn't really have a chance to prove their skills. They were mostly citizens, most of them killed by day 3. I could write a note for flash, but he too stands in the middle of the list. He was overshadowed by miles and left alone by massino mafia who didn't back him up even when they knew miles was corleone.

Regarding Dark, if you read the dead chat by now you know that i raged a bit when he delayed the start of day 5. I couldn't imagine he was going to end the game at that point, i would probably have shut my ass up if i knew. Everything else, i loved it. I look forward to play the next game as soon as he's willing to start one.

TheJackofSpades
July 1st, 2011, 11:50 AM
The town's fate was pretty much sealed by the time I died. I would partially agree with you in regards to my last will if the cult had hit mafia targets like we had thought. And I believe I have already done so in dead chat. But the town was already crippled by then, they wouldn't have been able to lynch even with all 5 remaining town voting AND the massino mafia(8 votes vs 9 required).

Anyway, thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Rumpel1408
July 1st, 2011, 12:35 PM
As for the other guys, they didn't really have a chance to prove their skills. They were mostly citizens, most of them killed by day 3. I could write a note for flash, but he too stands in the middle of the list. He was overshadowed by miles and left alone by massino mafia who didn't back him up even when they knew miles was corleone.

We had no chance to lynch MileS since hole town was going for Styx, would have been even more obvious to try to deffend him. Also we were really surprised by the forced lynch, i think most Mafias wanted to let nobody get lynched. But they had to do when DR spoke up, not mentioning nobody left Styx a chance to deffend...

Raiden
July 1st, 2011, 12:48 PM

We had no chance to lynch MileS since hole town was going for Styx, would have been even more obvious to try to deffend him. Also we were really surprised by the forced lynch, i think most Mafias wanted to let nobody get lynched. But they had to do when DR spoke up, not mentioning nobody left Styx a chance to deffend...

What i said happened on day 3, not day 4. When Flash accused miles for the first time, only lysergic voted against him (without adding any backup info). This happened before everyone turned their eyes on Cyanblade. You and Styx were missing, maybe for irl/time issues, i don't know.

Rumpel1408
July 1st, 2011, 01:06 PM
I don't remeber that much ¯\_(?)_/¯

Lysergic
July 1st, 2011, 01:51 PM

What i said happened on day 3, not day 4. When Flash accused miles for the first time, only lysergic voted against him (without adding any backup info). This happened before everyone turned their eyes on Cyanblade. You and Styx were missing, maybe for irl/time issues, i don't know.

Couldn't add backup info since I was banking on people thinking I was Armorer (which apparently worked, looking through Dead Chat).

I wonder why the Cult didn't try to recruit any of the Massinos - we avoided killing suspected Cultists because we figured they would try to get every killing role inducted (including me, which they ALMOST did).

As for blocking Claw, it's easy to judge that decision in hindsight. At the time, he was gunning for me NONSTOP and we knew he had bullets to back it up.

TheJackofSpades
July 1st, 2011, 02:58 PM
I plea that if DR ever does another game of this, PLEASE do not play to help the cult before you get culted. It is playing against your win condition.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
July 1st, 2011, 04:49 PM
I was thinking that Jack was taking into account that recruitment happen before killings. So if I had been recruited, his last will wouldn't have revealed me, the final mason, continuing them.

shitsux though

Raiden
July 2nd, 2011, 08:57 AM
I plea that if DR ever does another game of this, PLEASE do not play to help the cult before you get culted. It is playing against your win condition.

Agreed. I think people have learned their lesson, all those who were hoping to join the cult lost badly and relatively early.

On the recruitment issue: with the town already down on its knees, the risk of clearing a townie upon the mason's death is one i was willing to take, while jack wasn't.

Zack
July 2nd, 2011, 09:02 AM
That decision between killing Narks or me was a game-ender. lol, you should really taken Narks out instead :p

Way to go handing the win to the cult on a silver platter.

Next time maybe make the Godfather uncultable? Since you intend to do that in the game when you implement the Cult you know. Like that the mafia with GF will have no choice but to hunt down the cult leader.

Narks
July 2nd, 2011, 06:31 PM
oops might have killed himself if he killed me, because I was going to cult him, and conversion occurs before shooting

MileS
July 2nd, 2011, 06:36 PM
It's hard to say if the Cult just got lucky or they really need some changes to make them more balanced. Cults are probably the hardest faction to balance in Mafia.

Auckmid
July 2nd, 2011, 06:40 PM
I would be interested to see if the Cult won by a mile again, by possibly making the next Forum Mafia have the exact same role list.

Both Spy's and Narks appparant "trolling" is completey excusable in my opinion, as it helped them to win the game. Mrzwatch was AFK for so much of the game, that I think he should not be allowed to play for next game.

Clawtrocity
July 2nd, 2011, 06:58 PM
LOL It did not help them win the game. Spy wasn't recruited til the night I was going to shoot Narks and Narks almost got killed because he was trolling so much. It was blatantly obvious he was bad. No one ever believes me...

Narks
July 2nd, 2011, 08:22 PM
then why am i alive and you are not

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
July 2nd, 2011, 08:33 PM
It has become increasingly obvious as to the fact that Claw sucks at Mafia and bought mod to compensate, I commend you, Narks, on your ability to point out such a feat.

McJesus
July 2nd, 2011, 08:48 PM
My final thoughts: I learned not to roleclaim citizen but during my time alive was frustrated that it seemed like a total shot in the dark. I guess you have to random lynch more on forum mafia. After I died I didn't pay attention as much but I won't roleclaim citizen needlessly again. Bleh feel like I didn't get a real shot at proving myself but eh.

Also godfather should not be able to be recruited by cult in my opinion.

Clawtrocity
July 2nd, 2011, 10:23 PM
I dunno Narks you sounded pretty scared in night chat the day I said I was gonna shoot you.

Also, It's so obvious I bought mod because I'm obviously rich enough to buy mod, but too selfish to not use all my wealth to donate to this game that I play constantly. I'm totally that guy.

S.A.S is just made I called him and oops out day 2. =P

Narks
July 3rd, 2011, 12:23 AM
how could i be scared, i didnt even sign up for the mafia game

go look at sign up thread

can thank faggot procyon for putting me in here

Raiden
July 3rd, 2011, 12:58 AM
It's hard to say if the Cult just got lucky or they really need some changes to make them more balanced. Cults are probably the hardest faction to balance in Mafia.

The cult was balanced imho, it's just that there were a bunch of people who hoped to be recruited, so they tried not to harm the cult on purpose. Also, the masons were screwed badly. As someone suggested, next time there should be 2 masons at start. And the investigator needs some rebalancing, he investigated 3 bad guys out of 4 people and they all looked like citizens.

Zack
July 3rd, 2011, 02:42 AM
Claw you may have guessed right at some bad guys, but the way you presented yourself and made yourself a target when you were the doctor was a pretty bad course of action to take.

For next forum mafia games may I suggest a forced lynch? That is, whoever has the highest number of votes at the end of the day goes poof. Will force everyone to stay on their toes and keep track of the game, and participate.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
July 3rd, 2011, 02:51 AM
>made

such a selfish hatwhore regardless you are quite clearly full of angry and furious

Rumpel1408
July 3rd, 2011, 06:29 AM
Claw you may have guessed right at some bad guys, but the way you presented yourself and made yourself a target when you were the doctor was a pretty bad course of action to take.

For next forum mafia games may I suggest a forced lynch? That is, whoever has the highest number of votes at the end of the day goes poof. Will force everyone to stay on their toes and keep track of the game, and participate.

Mhm if we go forced lynch from Day one (what doesn't seem that well to me) could we at least let the Day last long enough till someone got a Majority in votes? Cause else some ppl might get hit hard by Timezone-issues

Auckmid
July 3rd, 2011, 01:09 PM
I haven't given money to DR, not because I dint want to, I just think that my mom would have a heart-attack if she discovered that I was giving money to strange me over the internet who are "possibly rapists". I think it would be news to her if I told her I ever online game...

Auckmid
July 3rd, 2011, 01:20 PM
This is what I suggest for next Forum Mafia.

Each player has 1 vote. They may either decide to vote against someone, or alternatively vote for a "no lynch". At the end of the day, if someone has the majority of the votes cast against them, not the majority of the people still alive, they are lynched. For example, if their were 13 players left, if 6 players voted against "Player X", 2 against "Player Y", 3 "no lynch" votes, and 2 people who did not submit any kind of vote, player X would be lynched as 6 out of the 11 votes were cast against him.

If, however, their was 6 votes against "Player X", 2 against "Player Y", 4 "no lynch" votes, and only 1 person who submited no vote at all, no player would be lynched, as only 6 out of 12 votes were cast against player X, which is not a majority.

It keeps the option of a "no lynch" alive, while allowing their to be lynches in the early game, even if their a couple of AFKers and sheep.

Clawtrocity
July 3rd, 2011, 03:28 PM

I came forward about what had happened to me. There was no possible way for me to survive an attack so I wanted some armor. I thought if the Mafia thought I had armor and was getting healed then they wouldn't bother attacking me. You're right though I could of sat in the back and not said anything like half the other people, but that's boring as fuck. I wanted to get involved from the get-go.

I had fun for the first 2 days and it would of been a lot better if I was citizen, but I wasn't. I had to deal with the most boring role in the game.

TheJackofSpades
July 3rd, 2011, 03:34 PM
Oh man, if you were a citizen and if False wouldn't have died, the fun we would have had...

Raiden
July 4th, 2011, 03:51 AM
Yeah actually i forgot to give an award to the player who contributed the most in terms of fun and involvement, and that one goes to Clawtrocity. He was the one who took me into the depths of investigations, after i died. If it wasn't for him, i would probably have quit (go ahead, you can blame him for having me still around here)

oops_ur_dead
July 6th, 2011, 05:53 PM
DAMN LOOK AT THOSE ROLES!

Here's my final guess from day...3 or 4 ish I guess

Cult Leader - Lysergic - WRONG

C.Mafia - S.A.S - Right
C.Mafia - Miles - Right
Culted C.Mafia - Oops - Right

M.Mafia Framer - Styx - Right
M.Mafia Hooker - Flash - WRONG BUT I TOTALLY GUESSED LYSERGIC FIRST IN DAY 2! AHH =P
M.Mafia Mafioso - Rumpel - Right

Sheriff - Elixir - Right
Culted? Sheriff - Procyon - Half right
Culted? Investigator - MrSmarter
Culted Armorer - Narks - Wrong, this makes sense though. Stupid Massino Mafia lost themselves the game.
Culted? Gunsmith - Sarzael - Right, but he called it and I just guessed he was culted
Citizen - Spy - Figures I don't get armor from him. Wrong
Citizen - mrzwach - Figured, it was the only role he could of been.

My original guesses were
SAS Oops Lysergic Rumpel Narks Proc Elixir I guess I went 6/7 guesses and guessed 6 of the 8 bad people on day 2. I knew Rumpel and Lysergic were Massino Mafia, I knew Oops SAS and narks were on a team. I was wrong about Mafia being recruited early. Apparently Narks thought I was a mason that's why he didn't try to recruit me...Oh well =P

NARKS I LOVE YOU BTW I READ THAT YOU WERE LIKE "I'm going to die, but I have a 66% chance to take this fucker down with me" LOLOLOLOLOL

Oh shit too bad you were actually wrong about me since I was culted after you died.

TheJackofSpades
July 6th, 2011, 06:21 PM
Too bad he made that list after he died, then.

Clawtrocity
July 6th, 2011, 06:22 PM
What he said

"Here's my final guess from day...3 or 4 ish I guess"

TheJackofSpades
July 6th, 2011, 06:54 PM
You did make a slight mistake though, since Rumpel wasn't mafioso, Lysergic was.

Deolrin
July 12th, 2011, 09:07 AM
Soooo...
New game anytime soon, D.R? Or are you too pre-occupied for that at the moment? :(

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
July 12th, 2011, 01:28 PM
Busy selling this 2004 PC, he is.

Dark.Revenant
July 12th, 2011, 04:24 PM
2009 PC, actually.

oops_ur_dead
July 12th, 2011, 07:45 PM
2009 PC, actually.

2009 as in 2009 shittyness level?

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
July 13th, 2011, 07:22 AM