PDA

View Full Version : I was not strong enough...

Duzero
May 26th, 2012, 09:35 AM
...to carry the burden of a super moderator.

At first I thought I could control it, but eventually the power consumed me.
I turned into the very thing I swore not to become.

Oops saw my growing hubris and decided to put me down, had he not done it I don't think I could have stopped myself.

This is a warning to any young boys who think they have what it takes to be a mod, you don't know what you're getting yourself into!
All temptations... flashing ban buttons begging you to press them, silly comments you just HAVE to edit, high postcounts asking to get resetted...

The temptations are endless and will eat you from within if you don't give in to them. That is why I must thank the trolls of this site that let's the moderators use their powers to release some of that tension.

/Duzero, the newborn commoner.

JSaint
May 26th, 2012, 09:36 AM
Give me the ring! My Precious!

oops_ur_dead
May 26th, 2012, 09:57 AM
The responsibility and overwhelming force of moderation powers are a force to be reckoned with, and require a strong mind to handle. This was a lesson to you.

JSaint
May 26th, 2012, 09:59 AM
Gimme Shiny Shiny Ring! Gimme Gimme! XD

Ash
May 26th, 2012, 10:40 AM
This is a warning to any young boys who think they have what it takes to be a mod, you don't know what you're getting yourself into!
All temptations... flashing ban buttons begging you to press them, silly comments you just HAVE to edit, high postcounts asking to get resetted...

This guy is obviously onto me...

Glip
May 26th, 2012, 10:45 AM

The temptations are endless and will eat you from within if you don't give in to them.

The responsibility and overwhelming force of moderation powers are a force to be reckoned with, and require a strong mind to handle.

I smell a challenge... :D

JSaint
May 26th, 2012, 10:52 AM
This guy is obviously onto me...

I wanna be the Super Mod that no one ever was
To catch trolls is my real test
To ban them is my cause~~~

JSaint
May 26th, 2012, 11:02 AM
O.o I think my post count just dropped because I was saying silly stuff while being on the forums and being bored on a Saturday night.

Duzero
May 26th, 2012, 11:31 AM
My leftover modpowers cleansed this thread.