PDA

View Full Version : This is getting ridicolous

Raiden
June 28th, 2011, 11:17 PM
I don't know if it's the people who have stopped playing, or DR who has lost his will to update, but this is stupid. No time to do a mafia update in 2 days? How long would it take, like 10 minutes? Copypaste the player list, copypaste last wills, send 2 max 3 pm and set their forum perms. How can it take longer than 10 mins is beyond me.

Dark.Revenant
June 28th, 2011, 11:43 PM
I have to write the post, write in my logs, make a fuckton of PMs, do bookkeeping, and figure out how to deal with the Sheriff, Investigator, and Gunsmith who all seem to not be giving any actions.

This is while I'm being scouted for a job.

And updating the map at breakneck speeds.

And dealing with ebay.

And preparing for a review of Element TD.

Raiden
June 28th, 2011, 11:56 PM
I apologize for my attitude, this was kinda a ragepost. Sorry.

However I still think it's unlikely that you actually don't have time to do the update. Of course you have a lot to do besides forum mafia, as everyone does, it's just that i cannot believe that time is the only reason for the lack of update in 2 days. The narrative has been a bit lackluster since 2-3 days now (this is in no way a complain - i love it, but i understand it is probably one of the hardest and longest things to do), and how would you make more than 2-3 pms? I can't see this happening, unless someone shot the cult leader and 6+ people died in the process.

I am also angry at those people who didn't send their actions. That would have taken even less for them.

TheJackofSpades
June 29th, 2011, 12:16 AM
You do what you need to do man. It's a shame this game is getting dragged out longer than it needs to be but if people aren't submitting roles I can understand how the priority isn't there.

Zack
June 29th, 2011, 02:04 AM
They lost interest cus nobody's worshiping cabbages in day chat anymore :P

Raiden
June 29th, 2011, 03:19 AM
I thought after most of the citizens died, the people left would be the most active, but apparently i was wrong. Maybe i (along with some others) am overly excited about the forum mafia. I just love it that much.

Auckmid
June 29th, 2011, 10:14 AM
I have to write the post, write in my logs, make a fuckton of PMs, do bookkeeping, and figure out how to deal with the Sheriff, Investigator, and Gunsmith who all seem to not be giving any actions.

This is while I'm being scouted for a job.

And updating the map at breakneck speeds.

And dealing with ebay.

And preparing for a review of Element TD.

Just so u know, go light and fire, then darkness in elemental TD. Do this, and I can guarantee u will make it to the end ;)

Auckmid
June 29th, 2011, 10:17 AM
I thought after most of the citizens died, the people left would be the most active, but apparently i was wrong. Maybe i (along with some others) am overly excited about the forum mafia. I just love it that much.

I like the fromum Mafia alot too. Out of interest, how long is the gap going to be between the end of this gamm t beggining of the next Forum Mafia???

Auckmid
June 29th, 2011, 08:19 PM
But anyway, day 5 has been delayed by over 48 hours. I understand that sometimes, stuff happens, but i still dont why its still night 5.

FalseTruth
June 29th, 2011, 08:35 PM
But anyway, day 5 has been delayed by over 48 hours. I understand that sometimes, stuff happens, but i still dont why its still night 5.

Give him a break, it's not like hes being paid to do this shit. Let him do it whenever he's available, it's not like he's gonna bail on us.

Raiden
June 30th, 2011, 12:13 AM
It's not a matter of time. If you have access to internet and your pc, and we have evidence that they did, there's no possible scenario in which you can't find 10-20 minutes to do something you like and you are truly willing to do.

If this is not the case, i wonder why the forum mafia started at all.

Dark.Revenant
June 30th, 2011, 12:30 AM
I have literally been busy throughout the entire waking day on various bullshit.

Also an update is more towards an hour rather than 10-20 minutes.

Goonswarm
June 30th, 2011, 12:33 AM
I have literally been busy throughout the entire waking day on various bullshit.

Also an update is more towards an hour rather than 10-20 minutes.

Take your time and fuck the haters.

Raiden
June 30th, 2011, 01:18 AM
Call me anything but a hater, please. If i have any reason for doing this it's because i LOVE the forum mafia, otherwise i would have just quit the same day i died, or i wouldn't even begin to play at all, as some people apparently did (probably just one guy, but still).

I don't want to see this project fall into oblivion, and i'm trying my best to make sure that everyone knows. Everyone who cares about it should do the same. This is how you keep stuff going, by participating. If everyone went afk and didn't fuel either the day chat or the dead chat, this wouldn't have been so successful. For this i thank Clawtrocity, TheJackofSpades, Auckmid, Zack and all the others who participated actively. Of course i'm grateful to DR too, for all he has done, for making SC2 mafia in the first place, for starting the forum mafia, and for listening to the community. This is appreciated. It's just that we have different priority lists.

Auckmid
June 30th, 2011, 08:36 AM
IU agree with Raiden. I wasnt meaning to be a "hater", or overly impatient, I'm just very interested to see everyones standings at the end of the night. I think its a good thing that I'm still very intested in the game, even though I'm dead