PDA

View Full Version : Trollzor was my smurf all along, I sent my troll personality into him and created "Trollzor"

Archangel
May 22nd, 2012, 01:12 AM
That statement is true, don't believe me if you don't want to, the mods will probably deny it too since I used multiple diff proxies for him. Goodbye my Trollzor smurf, maybe some day you will return.
However I hope he does NOT return, it would be bad for the future of sc2mafia, and you all should know by now I care very much about the future of this forum!

NettleS
May 22nd, 2012, 02:27 AM
Archangel was my smurf all along, I sent my troll personality into him and created "Archangel"

That statement is true, don't believe me if you don't want to, the mods will probably deny it too since I used multiple diff proxies for him. Goodbye my Archangel smurf, maybe some day you will return.
However I hope he does NOT return, it would be bad for the future of sc2mafia, and you all should know by now I care very much about the future of this forum!

Archangel
May 22nd, 2012, 02:46 AM
Archangel was my smurf all along, I sent my troll personality into him and created "Archangel"

That statement is true, don't believe me if you don't want to, the mods will probably deny it too since I used multiple diff proxies for him. Goodbye my Archangel smurf, maybe some day you will return.

Reported for plagiarism.

Ubernox
May 22nd, 2012, 03:55 AM
It's believable because you're both terrible.

Bruno
May 22nd, 2012, 04:24 AM
Gaaaaaay