PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Amnesiac Win

EVILISLEMONS
May 19th, 2012, 10:49 AM
So...first night starts off with a cheater telling everyone who their mafia partners were (he was jailed and executed so he raged). Subsequently, they were lynched the following day and such.

This left the town being at a great advantage...but unsuspectingly, there was a random Amnesiac who took on the role of Godfather. The option to show the town who the Amnesiac became was off, so none of them suspected there were any.

On top of that, he acted as a peaceful Godfather - hitting nobody during the night. This left people confused as to why the game continued. Eventually, the sheriff and investigator got lynched leaving the town with no detection roles. This caused even greater confusion among the towns...and they started to randomly lynch the townies one by one.

Eventually, there were him and three other players left. They started role calling - one guy claimed Investigator, another guy claimed Doctor, and another guy claimed Vigilante claimed. The amnesiac himself claimed Citizen. To add, Vigilante had no more shots.

At this point, the town was getting desperate so they started off by putting the guy who claimed Doctor on trial. The reason is because the Investigator's findings on him did not match what he said, so he assumed he was a bad guy. Well, actually he started yelling and saying stuff like how he was a game-thrower and/or trolling. The Doctor responded with silence which probably infuriated the Investigator even more. When the trial was over and the ballots were counted, the the Investigator voted guilty [go figure] while the Amnesiac and the Vigilante didn't vote.

Low and behold...the would-be-doc was actually the Jester the whole time! It was surprising...but the Amnesiac probably knew since there were two random neutral roles left. Knowing that the Investigator was going to die to the Jester, the Amnesiac attacked the Vigilante at night.

When the next day came up...boom. Game ended. For a split second people were like "wtf? What happened? who won?" but soon enough they saw that the Amnesiac had won. Well, I can't remember if it was an Amnesiac win or a Mafia win - I think it was the former, but the point was everyone was amazed at the Amnesiac's play. I myself was shocked. I couldn't help but laugh and congratulate the Amnesiac on winning the game. I mean, 3 mafia deaths in the first 2 days should've spelled defeat! But Amnesiac knew what he was doing. With such a disadvantage, I'm surprised he pulled that off.

Amazing game.

Kovath
May 19th, 2012, 11:13 AM
It would have showed a Mafia win.

Bahkieh
May 20th, 2012, 01:03 PM
Winning Amnesiac

Liquidator
May 20th, 2012, 09:00 PM
Those idiots actually believed he was Cit?

DesorDeloford
May 21st, 2012, 09:31 AM
I've done that before as SK. Sk dies, become SK, don't kill all game. When people see what you are just claim doc since the SK's dead, when there's 3 left, kill 1, boom SK win.