PDA

View Full Version : My play this game

Stannis
May 19th, 2012, 10:13 AM
I will tell you everything and why I played so horribly this game.

Throughout the entire game I was fearful of a grave robber and was slightly unclear on what happened if me and the grave robber both visited the same target. Turns out, I had reason to fear, since I died to him last night. All of my targets except last night's were abilities I did not want the grave robber to take, but ones that I doubt he would take the night I would check them.

Throughout the day I laid low, following any lynch train not really doing anything because I was always fearful of a graverobber. Graverobbers have been the undoing of the town in the past (FMV) and I did not want this one to be the same. It turns out I ended up being too scummy for most, and didn't really help town out at all :(

My play after day 6 was basicaly just survive until the cult leader is dead and check his body. Maybe if I survived two more nights I could have 100% had every scum pinned, but alas, I did not. Oh well. Onto the next game!

Bronn
May 19th, 2012, 10:29 AM
I thought you did well by looking scummy. It's not much of a problem when you can clear yourself with your results (my logic for that fake student gambit). It's a shame the mafia killed you as you could have helped them sort out their kills to keep the balance and give town extra lynch targets.

I was never quite sure how the grave robber worked in this game. In FM V coroners could block them if they targeted the same body but I don't think anything happens in this game.