PDA

View Full Version : Endgame

Tywin
May 17th, 2012, 06:49 PM
I'm surprised that there are so little actual discussion going on.

That double reboot must have just killed everyone's interest...

In any case I'm still interested in this game and I'd like to keep discussing this, especially as we are entering the endgame

Topics of discussion: Cult leader, Red GF/mafia, possible cultists, whether Cersei/Melisandre are culted

Jack: What is Oberyn's COM? I know we almost got to sharing our COMs among each other, but we never got the chance
I read earlier that he was one of the last true "veterans"
Who is he?

Ser Davos
May 17th, 2012, 07:12 PM
Melis I suspected as a cult, but I let live.

Tywin
May 17th, 2012, 07:27 PM
Melis I suspected as a cult, but I let live.

Do you think she is cult now based on what happened?

Tywin
May 17th, 2012, 07:36 PM
Has everyone just quit on this game...

Every other FM would have tons of people talking at this stage of the game...

I can't help but be immensely disappointed...

Tywin
May 17th, 2012, 09:31 PM
This is terrible... I assume that everyone has left to play MFMs...

T-T Can you at least me whats going on Cap/Jack?

Ser Barristan
May 18th, 2012, 12:55 AM
Ive stopped paying interest since I realized town was going to lose. You killing me really fucked town over.

Bronn
May 18th, 2012, 06:41 AM
A lot of the town are playing to get culted and the rest of them are lurking. Orange mafia should kill the armoursmith or another PR tonight as Oberyn will be lynched as soon as the cult leader is down. If town want to win as their original faction they need to kill the cult leader themselves because the mafia can't afford to help them anymore.

Forum Mafia GM
May 18th, 2012, 01:09 PM
Even rushing to Hell in D3 I saw a million better solutions to the problems faced by the town than "Hey guys let's do what the cult wanted us to do and write it off like it was our choice."

Ser Davos
May 18th, 2012, 01:22 PM
Do you think she is cult now based on what happened?
I haven't read any of the day threads since I died.

Tywin
May 18th, 2012, 02:18 PM
Even rushing to Hell in D3 I saw a million better solutions to the problems faced by the town than "Hey guys let's do what the cult wanted us to do and write it off like it was our choice."

Plz tell me who Oberyn is :(

Forum Mafia GM
May 18th, 2012, 03:30 PM
The Nightbringer.

Tywin
May 18th, 2012, 03:41 PM
The Nightbringer.

*froths at mouth*

Forum Mafia GM
May 18th, 2012, 03:50 PM
Wut? That's who he is.

Tywin
May 18th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Wut? That's who he is.

You make me sad Jack

:'(

Forum Mafia GM
May 18th, 2012, 06:25 PM
Saw the kills tonight and I jizzed in my pants.

Tywin
May 18th, 2012, 06:43 PM

Explain moar! Plz???????

I still have access to my Nighthawk forum, now sure if I should.

Wonder what the role of Oberyn's target is

Tywin
May 18th, 2012, 06:44 PM
Explain moar! Plz???????

I still have access to my Nighthawk forum, now sure if I should.

Wonder what the role of Oberyn's target is

not* sure if I should still have access to it

Tywin
May 18th, 2012, 06:50 PM
Thanks :) I wasn't quite sure whether I was supposed to be seeing it or not

Tywin
May 18th, 2012, 09:27 PM
To Cap/Jack:

I have a feeling that the game will probably end in the next few (real) days. I'd just like to thank you for sticking through with this FM despite the double reboot. It must have been tough rerolling the roles, making the anon accounts and finally getting the whole thing rolling. While others might have lost interest in the game, I found it a fun experience (esp. compared to FM XI when the CL and consig died n1 >.>). This whole FM (including the originals) has already lasted 4 weeks and while it has been hard on the players, it must have been even harder on the host.

So you have my appreciation for your hard work and a (personally) enjoyable FM :). This game has been great to keep me occupied when I'm bored and has been a gratifying experience. I'm sure that if Muso/Claw hadn't screwed up the originals it would have been even better.

So you have my gratitude XD. I'd just like to get this out there because everyone else will be too relieved that the game is finally over, and I know how it feels to have your (unnoticed) work get pointed out.

P.S. Please tell me who Oberyn is T-T

Renly
May 18th, 2012, 09:32 PM
To Cap/Jack:

I have a feeling that the game will probably end in the next few (real) days. I'd just like to thank you for sticking through with this FM despite the double reboot. It must have been tough rerolling the roles, making the anon accounts and finally getting the whole thing rolling. While others might have lost interest in the game, I found it a fun experience (esp. compared to FM XI when the CL and consig died n1 >.>). This whole FM (including the originals) has already lasted 4 weeks and while it has been hard on the players, it must have been even harder on the host.

So you have my appreciation for your hard work and a (personally) enjoyable FM :). This game has been great to keep me occupied when I'm bored and has been a gratifying experience. I'm sure that if Muso/Claw hadn't screwed up the originals it would have been even better.

So you have my gratitude XD. I'd just like to get this out there because everyone else will be too relieved that the game is finally over, and I know how it feels to have your (unnoticed) work get pointed out.

P.S. Please tell me who Oberyn is T-T

"I love you cap and jack now please tell me who oberyn is" LOL

Tywin
May 18th, 2012, 09:37 PM
Um no... I was serious about the thanks part. I really do appreciate their effort to finally get this game running.

I knew when I added that P.S. that some might take it the wrong way, I just want to know that's all.

It has no relation to the original message. Maybe if you actually read it, you would see that it was entirely genuine.

Forum Mafia GM
May 18th, 2012, 10:15 PM
Signups:
1. CmG
2. Gingerape
3. philie
4. TheWaaagh
5. Duzero
6. Kromos
7. Dont Shoot Me
8. Creedkingsx
9. NorthStar
10. Ambient
11. McPwnage
12. Bruno
13. Deathfire123
14. Borkbot
15. Auckmid
16. The Nightbringer <-- Oberyn
17. Dust
18. Luna
19. GriM-DeMoN
20. Raptorblaze
21. Lysergic
22. Kovath
23. Goremancer
24. Sinclair
25. Straykiwi
26. Rihfok
27. Ganondorf
28. Frostbyte
29. Clementine
30. Escaho
31. Sumikoko
32. Arexjamin
33. MagmaRam
34. Rocshi

Janos
May 18th, 2012, 10:49 PM

In other words. Jack really wanted me dead.

:(

Melisandre
May 18th, 2012, 10:53 PM
Also, Jack, you really should stop giving hints about who to vote for/what to do.

If people can't figure it out themselves, it's their own fault.

Forum Mafia GM
May 18th, 2012, 11:03 PM
Sorry I didn't realize that emphasizing that it takes 6 votes to lynch was hinting at who to vote for.

Forum Mafia GM
May 18th, 2012, 11:04 PM
In other words. Jack really wanted me dead.

:(

Well this was when I thought the reds were killing the armorsmith too, and joffrey was dying to cult suicide as well.

Theon
May 19th, 2012, 09:55 PM
Sorry I didn't realize that emphasizing that it takes 6 votes to lynch was hinting at who to vote for.

And they still failed to lynch a GF and reduce KPN. Fail town is fucking fail.

Janos
May 19th, 2012, 10:15 PM
Out of sheer curiosity, Theon, and you may have mentioned this somewhere else, but I failed to see it. Who are you? Your analysis impressed me and I was seriously considering recruiting you, but you were shot the night right after you put pressure on one of the investigators. Sadness.