PDA

View Full Version : Who is the Cult Leader???

Auckmid
June 28th, 2011, 01:17 PM
Lysergic is the popular choice for the person most likely to be Cult Leader. However, it realy could be anybody. Something, which could have happend is that the Cult Leader recruited a town power role, such as investigator. In order to help protect the Cult Leader, the Culted Investigator told the Cult Leader to claim investigator. Since the real investigator would not of counter claimed, it is possible that someone who made what would seem to be a valid role claim could turn up to be the Cult Leader. For this reason, I dont think it is unreasonable to suggest the someone like MrSmarter could be the Cult Leader, while the real investigator let him "borrow" his role.

Either way, I would Lol if someone completely unexpected turned out to be a town power role.

Raiden
June 28th, 2011, 01:31 PM
That's the million dollar question :)

I agree that almost anyone could be the cult leader now, except SAS who we know is 100% mafia. Some people are more likely to be than others, but we don't have any real evidence.

Until further proofs, I stick with my belief that it is oops_ur_dead. I have already given plenty of reasons for him to be the cult leader, but none of them is decisive evidence, of course.

I don't believe it's Lysergic because he has been voted randomly since day 2, but that's no evidence either.

I would also exclude miles as of now. He was accused of being mafia by too many people, and he was also voted a lot on day 3.

Anyone else is fair game.

Auckmid
June 28th, 2011, 03:03 PM
Even thought I once put down Spy could be Cult leader, I seriously doubt it.
Anyway, these r the 4 people who r most likely in my opinion to be Cult Leader

Oops_ur_dead-Been very indirect in lynching desicion makeing, something which is unexpected of him. Always seems to vote with the majority without placing himself in the line of fire
Mrzwatch-Preaty sure he has posted less then any other player, something which you would expect of somone who realy dosnt want to get killed...
MrSmarter-I presesented my theory above about "borowing" roles. Mrsmarter has made a role claim which no one is going to challenge, yet he hasnt given any real information, yet he has placed himself in a pole position
Lysergic-Claw and other people can give a better explanation then I about why he has made himself susspicous

Plz post who u think is Cult Leader, and if I missed another serious candidate (MileS is almost certainly mafia, so I highly, highly doubt he is Cult Leader). Going to see if I can turn this into a poll :)