PDA

View Full Version : Could this be new town roles?

NightHawk1
May 15th, 2012, 04:04 PM
I have played SC2 mafia for a long time and i felt like there was some things missing, i have not fully addapted the thought yet, but i think its because of the script size limits.

Here are new roles:

(this role i may have overthought it, but maybe with some extra work it could possibly be a enjoyable role to play)

Pilot (adv/pwr)
Allighnment-town
Abbilities- Choose 3 people at night and take them in the air in your private jet
Atribute- While in the flight during the day the pilot and the 3 passangers may not be lynched during the day
Atribute- People on the ground may not target the pilot or the passengers you picked
Atribute- You and the passangers will talk annonyomsly durring the day and night (the 3 passangers will be name passanger 1, passanger 2, passanger 3.
Atribute- people in the mafia/cult/mason will not be able to talk with there members at night
Atribute- the passangers on the plan may use there night time abilities to only the people on the plane
Atribute- the pilot and the passangers see who is lynched durring the day, but dont get to hear the people who are talkin on the ground and people not on the plane cant hear you
Atribute- you have to wait one day to fill your plane with gas (like you have to wait one day to find your gun as vigilante)
Atribute- you have to use your ability the night your allowed to use it, if you dont then you pick 3 random passangers (you are notified who the random people are)
Atribute- If you are killed then the plane crashes and the passengers are all killed except the people invulnerable at night (town is notified who died) (death description: He/She was kill in a plane crash)
Host Options:
One day in the air (default), two day in the air, three days in the air
Town is notified when the plane has took off (default), they dont.
The pilot can crash the plane, cant crash the plane (default)

(this role i thought would be plain and simple, so here it is)
Engineer (adv/sup)
Allighnment-town
Abbilities- create a super bullet proof vest and give it to someone you can trust giving them invulnerability for the rest of the game
Host Options:
Create only one vest (default), can create two vests.
Takes one day between creations of vests (default), takes two days.
Can self-target, cant self-target (default)

Please take these roles into consideration, if you feel like the pilot role is good but needs a few changes, its fine with me but i get all the credit.

Thank you so much for reading,
NightHawk

NightHawk1
May 15th, 2012, 04:06 PM
Excuse me with this thought: Please take these roles into consideration, if you feel like the pilot role is good but needs a few changes, its fine with me but i get all the credit.
from my last post you still get credit but i get most credit.

NightHawk