PDA

View Full Version : N6

Ser Ilyn
May 14th, 2012, 06:38 PM
Well, that is disappointing.... I don't think you had to vote Rodrik (I think he could've survived without being hammered), but I guess I'll never really know. Good news is that the town will lose control tomorrow: bad news is we're all on the hot seat. I will probably actually claim serf because its much easier to claim, but I really don't think it'll matter. At least you can do the kill tonight: I can have a little fun with bus driving (unless I wanna steal from someone.... maybe the vigilante). Obviously, the plan tomorrow is to split the vote: I feel like we can work with the other mafia until the cult and town are further reduced (maybe a death note offering alliance between mafia).

Lord Varys
May 14th, 2012, 08:24 PM
Well, it's preaty obvious that we need to reduce the cult size tonight.

Oberyn was getting very frustrated at the end of the day, and while he sometimes has bad theorys, he's a solid player. If I hadn't have voted Rodrik, Oberyn would have hammered. While Oberyn didn't like the boarder-line gamethrowing going on with the town, any fool could see Rodrick was scum.

I underestimated the town. I thought they might pannick a bit, but instead they are shutting down, and simply trying to find out who to blame for there hole.

I'll be back later, g2g now.

Forum Mafia GM
May 14th, 2012, 08:25 PM
Well, it's preaty obvious that we need to reduce the cult size tonight.

Oberyn was getting very frustrated at the end of the day, and while he sometimes has bad theorys, he's a solid player. If I hadn't have voted Rodrik, Oberyn would have hammered. While Oberyn didn't like the boarder-line gamethrowing going on with the town, any fool could see Rodrick was scum.

I overestimated the town. I thought they might pannick a bit, but instead they are shutting down, and simply trying to find out who to blame for there hole.

I'll be back later, g2g now.
Fixed that for you.

Ser Ilyn
May 14th, 2012, 08:33 PM
lol its true, town still derps: their derping just hurts us too now...

I still say we propose an alliance with the other mafia team via death note.

Forum Mafia GM
May 14th, 2012, 08:37 PM
Death notes don't exist in this setup, I'm sorry.

FMXI ended so abruptly we didn't have much time to work with, a lot of small details slipped past me. The other mafia already asked me about it a night or two ago and I decided it was too late to change at this point.

Ser Ilyn
May 14th, 2012, 08:41 PM
Oh OK no biggie..... If one of us dies, I suggest we make the proposal then.

Lord Varys
May 14th, 2012, 08:52 PM
Fixed that for you.

Yeah, I was being sarcastic, lol. Hard to convey over the computer though. I'll start using using italics so you know it's sarcasim;)

Thinking of that, we should start making a ghost code. I'll have italics in my second post. Tonight, I'm thinking we bus Cersei with are kill target, then direct the kill at Cersei.

Lord Varys
May 14th, 2012, 08:53 PM
Also, you may not believe me, but there is a guest viewing this thread right now.

Forum Mafia GM
May 14th, 2012, 08:55 PM
Well assuming you're viewing this right now, i'd say it's you.

Lord Varys
May 14th, 2012, 09:02 PM
While you may not believe me, it said (3 members, 1 guest). llyn, you and me are the only people who should be able to view this. Maybe Bronn or Rodrick?

Lord Varys
May 15th, 2012, 07:59 AM
-Send llyn to bus Danerys with Cersei
-Send Lord Varys to kill Cersei

Lord Varys
May 15th, 2012, 08:08 AM
Actually...
-Send llyn to bus Khal Drogo with Cersei

Forum Mafia GM
May 15th, 2012, 09:20 AM
I think the idea is pretty smart. Hopefully it proves fruitful for you.

I just wish you had used the graverobber more this game, did you really find the consort more useful?

Ser Ilyn
May 15th, 2012, 12:16 PM
I think the idea is pretty smart. Hopefully it proves fruitful for you.

I just wish you had used the graverobber more this game, did you really find the consort more useful?

Well, I think we all agree that the first 3 nights didn't count since it would be pointless to rob an executioner, it wasn't worth it to rob the sheriff, and I needed Night 3 to rob the Bus Driver. Since Night 5 forced Rodrik to use his roleblock, Night 4 was the only time where using my ability could've been worth it. In my opinion, on Night 4 it was better to use the roleblock because a roleblock is a surer thing than a bus drive (since a bussing could have both positive or negative side effects as opposed to a roleblock which is purely negative towards the recipient) and there wasn't enough reason for me to give away the fact that I had stolen the bus driver's abilities. Now, however, there is nothing holding me back so LET'S DO THIS! :D

Can I rob the vigilante, and (if yes) how many shots would I have?
Can I rob the paladin and use smite?

Ser Ilyn
May 15th, 2012, 12:18 PM
One last thing: a bus drive has potential at this point, but the only thing that will really come of it is a misdirected kill or maybe a misdirected Joffrey investigation. As such, I wouldn't mind robbing the paladin/vigilante if either of the answers to the questions above is yes.

Ser Ilyn
May 15th, 2012, 12:24 PM
Oh, and this is my new last will:

Dear Diary...

This town is derp. To whoever ended my life, thank you: I no longer have to watch the sadness that is this town. It took you guys long enough...

Warmest regards,
Ser Ilyn

PS: My leader would like to propose an alliance with you Anya. My leader and I have talked, and she thinks it will be in the best interest of both of our groups if we temporarily band together and remove Dracula from this game (as well as the spy we believe is hiding amongst your ranks). After the town and cult are removed from the picture, we can (once again) bring our.... disputes, to the forefront and settle old business. Regardless of what happens, my leader intends to see vampires at their rightful seat as rulers of this domain, and she is willing to... tolerate your presence if that's what it takes to accomplish this goal.

Ser Ilyn
May 15th, 2012, 12:26 PM
The use of the word she is merely to distract them. In my experience as scum, I've found it advantageous to put random crap in last wills not because the town will believe them (its still sad that they believed Bronn) but because they waste so much time dwelling on the aforementioned random crap that could've been spent putting together a lynch.

OK, I'm done posting consecutively now....

Forum Mafia GM
May 15th, 2012, 01:27 PM
You get 2 charges from anyone you take, and yes you can take either of those.

Ser Ilyn
May 15th, 2012, 01:43 PM
Send Ser Ilyn to rob Tyrion
Send Lord Varys to kill Khal Drogo

Might I suggest these actions instead Varys? A bussing might be useful, but 2 vigilante shots could be game changing (assuming I survive the night). I await your approval...

Lord Varys
May 15th, 2012, 03:58 PM
Send Ser Ilyn to rob Tyrion
Send Lord Varys to kill Khal Drogo

Might I suggest these actions instead Varys? A bussing might be useful, but 2 vigilante shots could be game changing (assuming I survive the night). I await your approval...

Yes! I forgot about the vigilante.

I approve the robbing, even though I am having thoughts of possibly changing the kill.

Ser Ilyn
May 15th, 2012, 04:19 PM
Maybe kill Joffrey? I'm pretty sure he's an investigator now... and probably culted too.

Lord Varys
May 15th, 2012, 04:20 PM
Okay, I'll stick with the kill. Khal is likely enough to be cult to be worth killing, but we aren't submitting to the town in any way. No death notes is a pitty, as they are weak enogh that a few threats should wip them into shape

Put all periods in your first post, and none in the second. Unlike Rodrick, I have realistic knowledge as to where I stand, and it's preaty low down. However, I hope I survive the next 2 days, at least...

Ser Ilyn
May 15th, 2012, 04:22 PM
You mean like this?

First post:
Ohai youre all idiots. Youre all derp. Were all gonna lose because youre so derp. GG cult.

Second post:
Ohai youre all idiots and derp and were all screwed now