PDA

View Full Version : Night 6 Discussion

Melisandre
May 14th, 2012, 06:09 PM
Less Mafia, that's good.

Robb, what mafia are you part of? Who are your members? Godfather?

We may need to role-block whoever they'll use to attack with.

Janos, you may come under fire soon. Better claim Serf when needed.

Robb
May 14th, 2012, 06:17 PM
My members are in my first post of the day.
I will roleblock the second member of my mafia, posted in my first post.

Petyr
May 14th, 2012, 06:25 PM
Lol why don't you just spell it out for us instead of playing grabass.

Robb
May 14th, 2012, 06:33 PM
Am I even allowed to just blatantly post their names?
lol

Forum Mafia GM
May 14th, 2012, 06:36 PM
Am I even allowed to just blatantly post their names?
lol

Sure why not
I'd just like to point out that the GF will override your action, though. Just saying.

Robb
May 14th, 2012, 06:37 PM
Sure why not
I'd just like to point out that the GF will override your action, though. Just saying.

My role isn't Consort anymore. I'm not part of the mafia.

Melisandre
May 14th, 2012, 06:38 PM
@FM Game Master: Can the Godfather control his Consort action though? He is part of the Cult now, not the Mafia.

Janos
May 14th, 2012, 06:40 PM
It's Oberyn and Tywin. Lulz. I suppose I'm the only one who can decipher the code I spelled out for you. I know I sound bitter. Because we're going to lose, and here's why:
1. I didn't explicitly state this in day chat, but I was the missing kill from last night. In other words, my auto-vest is gone. I still have one I got from the armorsmith, so everything from now on is completely based on chance.
2. This is going to sound utterly ridiculous to you, but according to the mighty host, we have no control over Robb. GF dictates everything. Everything. In other words, we can't even control his roleblock action.
3. Sandor's already caught on to my playstyle and knows I'm Dracula. It's amazing how my playstyle revolving around being completely flawless in being protown has turned against me as the evidence that I'm Dracula. He wasn't lynched. In other words, he's going to push for my lynch tomorrow if Oberyn is WIFOMing about attacking him.
4. Jack hates me.

Janos
May 14th, 2012, 06:44 PM
Btw, Robb, I'd appreciate it if you didn't talk in your night chat. I can tell Oberyn's a sharp nail and is out looking for slip ups from you and Tywin. Post everything they say in a separate thread, please.

Forum Mafia GM
May 14th, 2012, 06:47 PM
My role isn't Consort anymore. I'm not part of the mafia.

What kind of argument is that? Your role isn't consort anymore? Then I guess you can't block anyone.

@FM Game Master: Can the Godfather control his Consort action though? He is part of the Cult now, not the Mafia.
No, he is a culted mafia. I designed a counter-measure based on the GF to help prevent a single culting from completely destroying the mafia that is culted. I made the GF immune to culting to ensure this counter-measures stays in place. I can explain it any way you want me to, RP, mechanics, but it's not going to make it any less a reality.

Robb
May 14th, 2012, 06:51 PM
We need to lead a lynch on Oberyn tomorrow.
Your armour claim was bought by the town, but if you're killed again, bad things will happen.

I can't explicitly tell my mafia that Lord Varys is Richard the Flayer, hurr durr. Oberyn is AFK right now, we have no idea.

I don't think my mafia is going to kill Sandor. If we keep him alive, chances are he'll be lynched tomorrow, and then we lead a lynch on Oberyn. EZPEEZYLEMONSQUEEZY

Jack hates everyone, don't worry. Would have pulled total Fyodor if he let me use pro cipher murr...

Robb
May 14th, 2012, 06:51 PM
What kind of argument is that? Your role isn't consort anymore? Then I guess you can't block anyone.

I'm technically a cultist that can roleblock. I understand your decision, it is actually balanced.

Robb
May 14th, 2012, 06:54 PM
OH FUCK
FUCK
FUCK

THEY KNOW
OH GOD THEY KNOW

uh... so tywin saw me getting visited. he trapped me last night.

fuckity fuck fuckity fuck

why did i not remember that this would happen.

I'm going to start copypasta'ing mafia chat to paraphrase. I'm not sure if they buy it.

Melisandre
May 14th, 2012, 06:56 PM
Do they know Janos visited you? Because there is a Town PR missing. Janos could be Doctor/Armorsmith. Basically, we can't have Janos claim Serf or they'll know you were culted. You could even claim that you have Armor now, but if you do, you may want to confer with Jack that your entire team would not be told of this.

I also like how Jack is basically telling us to "deal with it" in response to the Consort issue, even though we haven't complained about it. :p

Forum Mafia GM
May 14th, 2012, 06:57 PM
I don't hate anyone. I am just quick to anger and enjoy arguing.

Robb
May 14th, 2012, 06:59 PM
They do not know that Janos visited me.

I think I might actually claim attacked and healed. It would explain it.
Or would armor be a better idea.

Would my entire team be notified if I received armor?

Robb
May 14th, 2012, 07:01 PM
They now suspect you, Melisandre, for N3.
Y U NO CLAIM JAILED AND POST PARAPHRASED JAIL CHAT

Melisandre
May 14th, 2012, 07:03 PM
This is tough.

Suspecting me isn't terrible because they won't be able to kill me with the Trapper. They may try to get me lynched, but I have a lot of things to claim to save my ass (Jailed, Detective results, etc.).

We need to somehow spare you though. Give me a minute.

Forum Mafia GM
May 14th, 2012, 07:04 PM
Would my entire team be notified if I received armor?
No.

Oh the drama is so delicious, I cannot help but bask in it. This will be entertaining.

Janos
May 14th, 2012, 07:04 PM
Lolwut... Are you telling me I have a bear trap on my leg?

Robb
May 14th, 2012, 07:05 PM
An explanation is now being asked of me.

Oh dear god.

Attacked and healed by their other non-GF mafia, Lord Varys, who used his armor?

Forum Mafia GM
May 14th, 2012, 07:06 PM
An explanation is now being asked of me.

Oh dear god.

Attacked and healed by their other non-GF mafia, Lord Varys, who used his armor?

That sounds like an excellent plan.

Robb
May 14th, 2012, 07:09 PM
That sounds like an excellent plan.

STOP MOCKING ME JACK

Melisandre
May 14th, 2012, 07:11 PM
Robb, wait, I have an expalanation.

Forum Mafia GM
May 14th, 2012, 07:12 PM
STOP MOCKING ME JACK

Okay.

Janos
May 14th, 2012, 07:13 PM
Thank. GOD. The interceptor is on your team.

At this point, Robb, it doesn't even matter if they know you're culted or not lol. The GF can literally override everything. It's not like they can strip you of your powers.

So. Plans to take down Oberyn tomorrow. That makes me feel better your team has an interceptor.

Simple. We send Petyr out. Have him announce he's culted and tell the town Oberyn's GF. Or heck. There's a high chance one of us will die tonight. So just put that in your last will.

Melisandre
May 14th, 2012, 07:13 PM
First, claim that nothing happened to you that you are aware of (you received no PM from the GM for last night regarding anything happening to you). I hope you did not claim attacked or healed or receiving armor yet.

Second, Cersei posted this in day chat:

If a Godfather was affected by a jester lynch, would he be directed to kill a random target or would his visitation have no effect?

Therefore, it is entirely possible that the Godfather of the opposing mafia team visited you and nothing happened to you because he does not attack anyone. They would still have their kill (Ser Davos) accounted for.

Melisandre
May 14th, 2012, 07:14 PM
*Update on Cersei's question: The GM answered that the visitation would have no effect.

Robb
May 14th, 2012, 07:14 PM
OH THANK GOD

I LOVE YOU

I HAD ALREADY CLAIMED NOTHING

YESYESYES

Forum Mafia GM
May 14th, 2012, 07:17 PM
First, claim that nothing happened to you that you are aware of (you received no PM from the GM for last night regarding anything happening to you). I hope you did not claim attacked or healed or receiving armor yet.

Second, Cersei posted this in day chat:

Therefore, it is entirely possible that the Godfather of the opposing mafia team visited you and nothing happened to you because he does not attack anyone. They would still have their kill (Ser Davos) accounted for.
Umm... you are misinterpreting the answer to that question. It would not occur at all.

Melisandre
May 14th, 2012, 07:19 PM
Umm... you are misinterpreting the answer to that question. It would not occur at all.

I may have misinterpreted it, but so may they. Hopefully Oberyn will not ask for clarification if Robb has already suggested that.

And remember! You are merely providing suggestions for what could have happened, Robb. You do not know for sure, all you know is that someone visited you (based on Tywin's PM), but nothing happened to you.

Melisandre
May 14th, 2012, 07:21 PM
Similarly, an alternative explanation is that a Doctor visited you (you wouldn't need the heal) and the Doctor used Armor that night.

Also: interesting that they suspect I may be Dracula when I was role-blocked by you last night...If they forget about the role-block, it's entirely possible that I could claim I visited you and used armor last night, if worse comes to worse, and then fight it out with the Armorsmith in Day Chat.

Janos
May 14th, 2012, 07:22 PM
And remember! You are merely providing suggestions for what could have happened, Robb. You do not know for sure, all you know is that someone visited you (based on Tywin's PM), but nothing happened to you.

This sounds like what I told Muso in FMVIII lol... That worked out wonderfully well. Do we have any idea who Oberyn is? Lol. He's going so far as to suggest town align themselves with MAFIA he's so desperate to get me killed lol. If it's not just blatant that even Sandor, who is probably a serf, caught on, then I don't know what else to say.

Melisandre
May 14th, 2012, 07:24 PM
This sounds like what I told Muso in FMVIII lol... That worked out wonderfully well. Do we have any idea who Oberyn is? Lol. He's going so far as to suggest town align themselves with MAFIA he's so desperate to get me killed lol. If it's not just blatant that even Sandor, who is probably a serf, caught on, then I don't know what else to say.

I may have to pull a gambit tomorrow then, especially if they want to lynch train you. I could ask Petyr what happened to him last night (this will actually work out better if Petyr is killed) and he could say "nothing." Then I could role claim Detective and say that Oberyn visited Petyr last night and likely culted him (this could also work with a prominent town figure, such as Cersei or Joffrey). It would be difficult, but I may be able to get a lynch off on him, before being sacrificed the following night.

Melisandre
May 14th, 2012, 07:25 PM
Also, Robb, don't talk anymore than you normally would, or else they'll get suspicious if you become too defensive.

Melisandre
May 14th, 2012, 07:25 PM
I may have to pull a gambit tomorrow then, especially if they want to lynch train you. I could ask Petyr what happened to him last night (this will actually work out better if Petyr is killed) and he could say "nothing." Then I could role claim Detective and say that Oberyn visited Petyr last night and likely culted him (this could also work with a prominent town figure, such as Cersei or Joffrey). It would be difficult, but I may be able to get a lynch off on him, before being sacrificed the following night.

Actually, even better: I could say I followed *you* last night and say that you visited no one. But then if either of us die...well...it wouldn't be pretty.

Janos
May 14th, 2012, 07:27 PM
What I am thinking of for night actions tonight:
Me
I will recruit one of either people. Khal. Or Stannis. Khal has hinted somewhere in the past that he was armorsmith. Stannis has just blatantly told us he's Mafia, because we know Melisandre is detective.

Melisandre
I would prefer you to visit Lord Varys. Because their Mafia is down to 2 members now, we can ascertain whether or not he's tru- Freak. I forgot. GF is immune to detection. Well that's wonderful. Follow the person I don't recruit, I guess.

Robb
May 14th, 2012, 07:29 PM
Oh hai, I was playing HoN. I do that a lot.

I received no PMs last night.

If a Godfather was affected by a jester lynch, would he be directed to kill a random target or would his visitation have no effect?

Latter.

This is what I presume happened to me.
I did not get any PM, as the visitation had no effect, and the GF's passive armor made Tywin not kill him.

Alternatively, it could have been a doctor using armor.

The armor claim leads me to believe that Lord Varys is the Godfather or Doctor.

GOOD? GOOD?

Petyr
May 14th, 2012, 07:30 PM
Don't worry guys, I'm going to use my night action to pray for us tonight.

Will the gods listen to my prayer even though I'm bound to Dracula's will?

Melisandre
May 14th, 2012, 07:31 PM
Very possible. I like the Lord Varys implication, but becareful, because Janos has already admitted he received armor in day chat.

Janos
May 14th, 2012, 07:33 PM
Lol, you guys are so light hearted compared to the impending doom I feel.

Jack probably already got the kill order from both Mafias aimed at me and is probably laughing at the futility of us trying to figure out what to do tomorrow, when the sun shall never bestow its gleams in my eyes again...

Oberyn has to be killed tomorrow. ASAP. And then we can convince Tywin to intercept me every night after I use my vest tonight. We need a foolproof plan.

Forum Mafia GM
May 14th, 2012, 07:34 PM
Don't worry guys, I'm going to use my night action to pray for us tonight.

Will the gods listen to my prayer even though I'm bound to Dracula's will?

I'm going to tell you something you likely will not want to hear. You've been praying to an evil demon all this time, Dracula's Curse has sealed this city off from His realm.

Forum Mafia GM
May 14th, 2012, 07:35 PM
Lol, you guys are so light hearted compared to the impending doom I feel.

Jack probably already got the kill order from both Mafias aimed at me and is probably laughing at the futility of us trying to figure out what to do tomorrow, when the sun shall never bestow its gleams in my eyes again...

Oberyn has to be killed tomorrow. ASAP. And then we can convince Tywin to intercept me every night after I use my vest tonight. We need a foolproof plan.

No but I made three of the remaining citizens a third mafia and they have two graverobbers who robbed the vigilante. Sandor is one of them. Just saying.

Janos
May 14th, 2012, 07:40 PM
No but I made three of the remaining citizens a third mafia and they have two graverobbers who robbed the vigilante. Sandor is one of them. Just saying.

FFFFFFFFFF-
IFORGOTABOUTTHEOTHERMAFIAPOSSIBLYHAVINGAGRAVEROBBE R. OHGAWDPLZNO.

On a more serious note, CmG, my gawd. Read me like a freakin' book on how I aimed my playstyle to be.
If you read this later, CmG, I hate you. Killing me last game when you were SK and I was jailer. And now, about to influence town to kill me. If my death is orchestrated by Sandor, I swear I will... play LoL nonstop until I beat him in every single ranked game he'll ever play.

Robb
May 14th, 2012, 07:41 PM
Uh...

Godfather can't kill if they have 3 members... one of the PRs has to... I claimed that he still visited.

Forum Mafia GM
May 14th, 2012, 07:44 PM
FFFFFFFFFF-
IFORGOTABOUTTHEOTHERMAFIAPOSSIBLYHAVINGAGRAVEROBBE R. OHGAWDPLZNO.

On a more serious note, CmG, my gawd. Read me like a freakin' book on how I aimed my playstyle to be.
If you read this later, CmG, I hate you. Killing me last game when you were SK and I was jailer. And now, about to influence town to kill me. If my death is orchestrated by Sandor, I swear I will... play LoL nonstop until I beat him in every single ranked game he'll ever play.

Care to explain how you've come to this identity conclusion?

Melisandre
May 14th, 2012, 07:45 PM
Uh...

Godfather can't kill if they have 3 members... one of the PRs has to... I claimed that he still visited.

Exactly. The Godfather would not have attacked you. He would have visited you because (due to my misinterpretation), he voted to lynch the Jester, which means he could visit someone but nothing would happen.

Robb
May 14th, 2012, 07:48 PM
THATS WHAT TYWIN JUST ASKED
THATS WHAT I SAID
WHY AM I SO COOL
MORE IMPORTANTLY YOU

THE DRAMA, I BASK IN IT WITH JACK

Robb
May 14th, 2012, 07:49 PM
Bad Jack. Bad. Sit. Tell them that I no cult.

Janos
May 14th, 2012, 07:49 PM
Care to explain how you've come to this identity conclusion?

It's completely obvious from the way he talks lol. His bad grammar and tendency to spam posts when angry is something he does in every FM and MFM.

Robb
May 14th, 2012, 07:50 PM
It's completely obvious from the way he talks lol. His bad grammar and tendency to spam posts when angry is something he does in every FM and MFM.

+1

Forum Mafia GM
May 14th, 2012, 07:51 PM
No, I'm Sandor. How do you think I avoided lynch and know you're cult leader?

Robb
May 14th, 2012, 07:51 PM
And that Oberyn is Orange Godfather.

Melisandre
May 14th, 2012, 07:53 PM

I am also Melisandre. I like to play my own FM games.

Petyr
May 14th, 2012, 07:54 PM
Alright, M. Night Shyamalan's running this game, so we've still got a shot.

Forum Mafia GM
May 14th, 2012, 07:56 PM
It's ingenious, actually, because no one would think to IP-check me, as they would assume I did it myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyZoe-r9qb0

Robb
May 14th, 2012, 07:57 PM
So basically, I'm fucked.

I haven't been removed from chat yet, but they're picking holes through it (DAMN YOU JACK)

I have no idea what to do now.

Robb
May 14th, 2012, 07:57 PM
The good news is, I basically convinced them that Sandor was cult.

Janos
May 14th, 2012, 07:59 PM

... Why you hate me, Jack. :(
-cult FM Game Master
Now you have to do as I say.

Forum Mafia GM
May 14th, 2012, 08:01 PM
I am immune at night, thus immune to culting.

Suck it.

Robb
And I'm gone.

Sigh.

They still have power over my roleblock, don't they.

Melisandre
So basically, I'm fucked.

I haven't been removed from chat yet, but they're picking holes through it (DAMN YOU JACK)

I have no idea what to do now.

Let us help you. How are they picking holes through your story? What are they saying?

Forum Mafia GM
May 14th, 2012, 08:03 PM
And I'm gone.

Sigh.

You are compelled by your blood bond to your sire.

Melisandre
May 14th, 2012, 08:03 PM
And I'm gone.

Sigh.

Lol. If they think I'm Cult Leader they'll use your role block on me. (Even worse, they may use the trapper to kill you).

If you are still alive tomorrow, you may consider "outing" your mafia members. You could easily say you aren't culted and that your mafia members are Oberyn and Tywin in day chat. It's not game throwing because you are not mafia-aligned anymore. Lol

Robb
May 14th, 2012, 08:04 PM
Is...that...gamethrowing?

Melisandre
May 14th, 2012, 08:05 PM
Is...that...gamethrowing?

We could really explot this (I woudn't be surprised if Jack doesn't allow it, haha). Just pretend you're really angry at being left out of the night chat and give up Oberyn and Tywin for pissing you off!

Robb
May 14th, 2012, 08:06 PM
I don't even need to be angry. If it's allowed, I could just be like TOWN-CULT ALLIANCE LOLWUT JK

Janos
May 14th, 2012, 08:06 PM
Suck it.

It's what I do best lol...

Robb
May 14th, 2012, 08:07 PM

I thought you cut them off first with chainsaws...

Forum Mafia GM
May 14th, 2012, 08:10 PM
If you actively attempt to force loopholes open, I will make it hard on you.

Just play the damn game, christ.

Seduce me all you want, but I'll never talk.

Robb
May 14th, 2012, 08:12 PM
Why can't I just to do it to make a Town-Cult alliance?

zzz

wat do
help me out hither

Melisandre
May 14th, 2012, 08:13 PM
Jack: Can the Trapper trap himself?

Janos
May 14th, 2012, 08:15 PM
I thought you cut them off first with chainsaws...

I was talking about my position as Dracula sucking blood, lol... Not sure what you're talking about.

Jack, we're not allowed to just put Oberyn's name in our last will? Lol. A question. Though GF is immune, can he still be roleblocked?

Forum Mafia GM
May 14th, 2012, 08:18 PM
Jack: Can the Trapper trap himself?
Oh, I dunno. I suppose that'd get into philosophical debate. "Does the trapper consider himself his own clansmember?"

Probably not.

Jack, we're not allowed to just put Oberyn's name in our last will? Lol. A question. Though GF is immune, can he still be roleblocked?
A) Didn't say anything about last wills. Though I err you on the side of caution: The last time that was done, it did not go over well for the person who wielded it.
B) Yes. He's not immune to roleblocking.

Robb
May 14th, 2012, 08:20 PM
It did, but they have no reason NOT to believe me this time.
Why would I lie about that?

Melisandre
May 14th, 2012, 08:23 PM
I was talking about my position as Dracula sucking blood, lol... Not sure what you're talking about.

Should we Cult Tywin? This would leave Oberyn alone and, if we could lynch him tomorrow, this will decimate one of the mafia factions, leaving us against the other one. This will also ensure you are not killed tonight (Trapper cannot trap himself, so you can only be attacked once at most). WIth the armor, you are safe tonight.

Robb
May 14th, 2012, 08:24 PM
Actually, I'm wondering if I should not reveal Oberyn, as she might be lynched tomorrow as a potential Cult Leader.

Robb
May 14th, 2012, 08:25 PM
Uh...
Never mind.

I won't out them at all in my will.

Janos
May 14th, 2012, 08:27 PM
Seduce me all you want, but I'll never talk.

Lol, not my intended meaning, but.

Out of sheer curiosity, Jack, is there a side you're secretly rooting for to win? I'm not saying you're biased, but all hosts usually secretly cheer for scum. Which scum team is the question.

Good idea, Meli. Another question for Jack then. Can the GF's influence be so strong as to force a culted Mafia to kill Dracula himself?

Forum Mafia GM
May 14th, 2012, 08:32 PM
Can the GF's influence be so strong as to force a culted Mafia to kill Dracula himself?
Correct. Whomever is sent to kill is wielding that mafia's kill by proxy, if examined from a mechanical stand-point.

Blood bonds are much stronger than black magic, which is why killing the leading rulers is so important, ja?

Melisandre
May 14th, 2012, 08:34 PM
We should all put in our last wills that Oberyn is a GF. We should leave Tywin out (and recruit him tonight). Obviously we run into the problem of Oberyn giving up his own mafia, but I don't think he'll do that since they'll be his only hope of winning.

Janos
May 14th, 2012, 08:45 PM
That's what I was thinking, Meli. We need to devise a last will for everyone that makes it very convincing. Also, we need a backup plan in the case that miraculously no one dies.

Jack, you didn't answer my first curiosity question. :p And you should be this lighthearted more often. It makes you a very fun person to be around.

Robb
May 14th, 2012, 08:48 PM
Make sure you tell Oberyn to suck it. That's what I did.

Forum Mafia GM
May 14th, 2012, 08:56 PM
That's what I was thinking, Meli. We need to devise a last will for everyone that makes it very convincing. Also, we need a backup plan in the case that miraculously no one dies.

Jack, you didn't answer my first curiosity question. :p And you should be this lighthearted more often. It makes you a very fun person to be around.
Can you repeat it please?
It's easy to be jovial when you're not constantly being insulted. It's a simple concept, really.

Janos
May 14th, 2012, 08:58 PM
Lol. Last will:
OBERYN, YOU CAN SUCK IT. OHWAIT. YOU'LL BE DEAD AFTER TODAY. SO I GUESS NO MORE SUCKING BLOOD FOR YOU. HA.

Robb
May 14th, 2012, 09:01 PM
Lol. Last will:
OBERYN, YOU CAN SUCK IT. OHWAIT. YOU'LL BE DEAD AFTER TODAY. SO I GUESS NO MORE SUCKING BLOOD FOR YOU. HA.

Mine has theater nerd candy in it. As well as a purposeful misspelling of my COM name. Cause Cap is stupid.

Janos
May 14th, 2012, 09:25 PM
Can you repeat it please?

I just asked if you were secretly rooting for a certain team to win. :p

On another note, I have the strangest feeling that Oberyn is Dust. If he is, guys, I'll tell you this. I'm doomed to die if he's Dust lol. Lover's bond. Never fails.

Forum Mafia GM
May 14th, 2012, 09:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M12_DtrsWA

Forum Mafia GM
May 14th, 2012, 09:27 PM
I just asked if you were secretly rooting for a certain team to win. :p

On another note, I have the strangest feeling that Oberyn is Dust. If he is, guys, I'll tell you this. I'm doomed to die if he's Dust lol. Lover's bond. Never fails.
I never root for teams, I root for people.

Melisandre
May 15th, 2012, 02:46 PM
-follow Khal Drogo (He's either Mafia or Armoursmith and, if he's armoursmith, it would be good to know who's getting the armor tonight). Stannis would be my other choice, but we already know he's scum.

Until Janos comes back on (or if he hasn't sent Jack/Cap a PM yet), I'd suggest -sending Petyr to recruit Tywin.

Forum Mafia GM
May 15th, 2012, 03:36 PM
The cult leader cults... that's how it works.

Janos
May 15th, 2012, 03:52 PM
Lol. Such is the life of Dracula. Can't even get his servants to do anything... I SAID ROLL THE CURTAINS DOWN, DANGIT. WHY NO ONE DO ANYTHING I TELL THEM TO.

Robb, I just thought of something. Has Tywin ever said he received a vest? It would do us no good if Oberyn tells him to use it tonight lol.

Meli, help me devise a last will for everyone to put. I'm thinking something along the lines of:

Oberyn is the Godfather. We have infiltrated both Mafia, but are unable to control the KPN. It is to your best interest, as well as ours, to lower the KPN. Cult is laughing that town is aligning themselves with Mafia. News flash. You cannot win with Mafia. If we deem you worthy, then you have nothing to fear. The fate of Dracula's blood awaits.

Robb
May 15th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Oberyn has a vest. Tywin does not.

Janos
May 15th, 2012, 04:12 PM
Lol, I hope you guys do know that we're screwed if Red decides to attack Tywin.

Robb
May 15th, 2012, 04:24 PM
I am already dead, so I hope I have at least contributed.
You picked the wrong night to convert me.

Meh.

I say adieu.

Janos
May 15th, 2012, 04:30 PM
:( /foreveralone

-recruit Tywin

Wait, are they killing you, Robb?

Janos
May 15th, 2012, 04:38 PM
I wouldn't think the Mafia would be so shallow as to kill one of their own members just to thwart the cult. They're not getting any closer to their win condition by doing that, if not making it harder for themselves to win.

Janos
May 15th, 2012, 04:50 PM
Something just crossed my mind lol.

Would Oberyn be so crazy (because he's immune to death at night) as to make Robb shoot Tywin (because Tywin hasn't been recruited yet and would still win with Oberyn if he won), and completely sever my chances of protecting myself?

Jack and Cap. The evil jailers making this a game of Prisoner's Dilemma amongst the scum teams.