PDA

View Full Version : Best Sheriff game ever

SayGen
May 12th, 2012, 07:50 AM
1st off I came into the game as a sheriff
Some one was stupid enough to claim Survivor before Night. (Fail host for starting game during day)
I quickly opened up my log of Sheriff strats (Yes I have a mafia log of advanced play and META game probabilities(sp).
I chose 'Sher to Exe Strat':
I accused the Survivor of being a witch or amn saying that odds are he is guilty 2:1. (flaw'ed argument of course)
I refuse to VOTE Guilty on anyone but him the entire game.
Mafia/SK think I'm Exe as does Town so I live entire game. (why waste a kill on the Exe right?)
Since Host made my role OP by haivng me detect all roles I find out who the SK and a mafia member are.
I still insist it is the guy who claimed survivor (without any proof) and town listens to me (dispite believing i'm the Exe)
and kills him.

Next day I say:
Thanks for the Exe Win town, as a reward ______ is the SK. Enjoy your game.
GG

Scrubs can win a game as town.
Adv level players win as town without sharing the win.

Undercover Sheriff and no one knew for the entire game. :D

Survivor is dead, and only town wins.

Unknown User
May 17th, 2012, 09:22 AM
So you spent the entire game trying to get a survivor lynched, didn't out any mafia, and claimed you are executioner to get people to lynch SK.

THIS SOUNDS LIKE A SOLID STRAT, I'M GONNA TRY IT

creedkingsx
May 17th, 2012, 09:33 AM
The reason for starting a game during the day is to allow a Jailor to do something on the first night. Can't jail without a first day. :P

Unknown User
May 17th, 2012, 09:49 AM
The reason for starting a game during the day is to allow a Jailor to do something on the first night. Can't jail without a first day. :P

I've seen so many people complain about starting day lately, that I feel like I'm playing in 2010 again.

creedkingsx
May 17th, 2012, 10:13 AM
I've seen so many people complain about starting day lately, that I feel like I'm playing in 2010 again.

I remember I used to complain. Then someone told me it was for Jailors and I was like, "Oh... well that makes sense then."
I kinda felt dumb for not realizing it myself lol

Unknown User
May 17th, 2012, 10:28 AM
lool the good old days of starting night XD

also, whenever SK was immune to attacks, people complained. now they complain if they're not immune to attacks lol.

Shaded
May 17th, 2012, 12:51 PM
So you spent the entire game trying to get a survivor lynched, didn't out any mafia, and claimed you are executioner to get people to lynch SK.

THIS SOUNDS LIKE A SOLID STRAT, I'M GONNA TRY IT
+1 Why would anyone WANT to do this other than to troll?

Unknown User
May 17th, 2012, 01:48 PM
+1 Why would anyone WANT to do this other than to troll?

Thanks!

And SayGen, I didn't mean to come off as an ass, but if I was town and our sheriff did that, I would be annoyed =\

Jowa
May 20th, 2012, 02:49 AM
Really... That's your best you've every played a sheriff?