PDA

View Full Version : How is it possible for the non-cultist's to beat the cultists???

Auckmid
June 27th, 2011, 09:49 AM
Even though it might be possible for the Cult to wake up tommoro without a majority, i'm preaty sure we can all agree that the Cult Leader will not be killed through a lynch. That means that the only possible hope left for the non-cultists would be to murder him at night. That leaves 2 possible options for the non-culted mafias. They can
A)Try to kill who they think is the Cult Leader, even thought it will fail if he is being protected
B)Kill Nark's, then they shall know for certain that the Cult Leader has lost his steady stream of Bullet Proof vests
In order for option B to work, the Mafia would then have to kill as many Cultists as they could to prevent from being over-welmed, but even then, the Cult Leader would not be vunerable till night 7, and be then it would be too likely that both mafias would be in the Cults possesion.

I'm preaty certain that the non-culted mafia's will try plan A. B would have worked if Narks had been killed earlier in the game, but now they have to kill the Cult Leader tonight. Plan A will deffinately fail if the Cult has recruited Narks, in which case the Cult will definately win.

However, someting else I would like to suggest is what if Narks is just trolling because he doesn't want to be recruited by their Cult? Who would want a troll to be part of their group? If i'm right, it is possible for the Cult to lose if they have not recruited Narks, as the Cult Leader shall be vunerable tonight.

So anyway, the bottom line is that if Narks is part of the cult, GG. If not, however, the Cult Leader could still be killed tonight...

Raiden
June 27th, 2011, 11:13 AM
Since armorers, doctors and roleblockers are now first priority targets, i think there is only one way out: if you can't beat them, join them.

On a more serious note, i don't think there's much of a chance that the massino will be able to prevent a cult victory. Now there are 13 people alive with 5 cultists, let's assume 1 cultist and another random guy die tonight... it'd be 11 people with 5 cultists. Let's say another non cultist is lynched, the cult would have 50% of the pop by the end of next day. The day after, the cult wins. There's room for 2 more recruits.

TheJackofSpades
June 27th, 2011, 12:18 PM
After tonight, if one of the mafias still has control of their killing and can take out a cultist, it would be a 5 cultist vs 6 non-cultist scenario, which hypothetically could vote the cult leader out and kill 3 cultists in the process. Whether this will happen or not is completely up to the mafia who has control of their kill, though.

Auckmid
June 27th, 2011, 01:12 PM
Your still forgetting a crucial deteail. What if the Armoursmith is not part of the Cult, and what is the Massino's end up killing the Cult Leader???

Raiden
June 27th, 2011, 01:30 PM
1 chance on 11. Assuming he hasn't a vest. Assuming none of the massino are culted.

TheJackofSpades
June 27th, 2011, 01:36 PM
Your still forgetting a crucial deteail. What if the Armoursmith is not part of the Cult, and what is the Massino's end up killing the Cult Leader???

I'm not forgetting anything... I'm offering a scenario in answer to your question based on your own restrictions...