PDA

View Full Version : Night 3: Retribution

Palpatine
May 6th, 2012, 06:43 PM
I have in mind who I want to smite, but I'd like to hear your opinions on the matter first.

Palpatine
May 6th, 2012, 06:44 PM
First though, I was going to wait and consult with you about revealing..until you made a comment about wishing people would just reveal instead of saying they would. So I took that as a go ahead >.>

Palpatine
May 6th, 2012, 06:54 PM
Candidates for Smiting:

Cersei
False claimed bishop, but his explanation is believable. On the other hand he actively agreed with me about how retarded it would be for Dracula himself to claim bishop. This made me more suspicious of him (possibly trying to convince me it was impossible) but there's not a lot there.

Ser Loras and Ser Jonah
Slipped D2 about having a night chat together, possibly cult? On the other hand they were too coy about it, though that may have been an act to make people blow it off. Loras didn't seem too phased by Jonah's "accidental" slip, which makes me think either student/mentor, cult pair (there would be at least 3 at this point, they're probably not dracula themselves) or mafia members. That or one of them is a fool and they are communicating outside the game in violation of the rules. Something to keep an eye on.

Renly
On my side from the first post after my claim, others were suspicious of my mason claim (as they should be) but he didn't seem to question it at all. I think scum, maybe a godfather/mother who doesn't want their brood being culted, or a cultist who wants to divert my attention from them. He called my claim "credible" When I was still contesting it against a bishop, and the eucharist claims could have been easily fabricated.

Palpatine
May 6th, 2012, 06:59 PM
Renly
On my side from his first post after my claim, others were suspicious of my mason claim (as they should be) but he didn't seem to question it at all. I think scum, maybe a godfather/mother who doesn't want their brood being culted, or a cultist who wants to divert my attention from them. He called my claim "credible" When I was still contesting it against a bishop, and the eucharist claims could have been easily fabricated.
fixed, wish i had edit powers in here sometimes lol.

Viserys
May 6th, 2012, 07:05 PM
I actually didn't catch that slip, do you have the post? If that is the case smiting either of them is a good shot!

Palpatine
May 6th, 2012, 07:14 PM
Okay I'll share them with you in chat tonight.

Bugger

Apparently I can't directly quote closed threads, but it's day 2, page 7, post #138
Ser Loras asked him to share his notes.

-smite Ser Loras
If he comes up clean, I'll be on Renly next and anyone that seems to ally himself with him. If he dies, I'm calling out Jorah next.
The reasoning for hitting Loras is because Jorah would be the obvious choice since he made the slip, and I don't care to be obvious in this setup. Unfortunately I also feel that we are running low on suitable replacements among the town should one of us meet an untimely demise, I advise you to write my name into your last will. I'm revealed mason so mafia is likely to leave me be unless a killing role has been culted, you are not quite as safe.

Palpatine
May 6th, 2012, 07:21 PM
As for eucharist targets, if you have noone better in mind I'd keep an eye on the people we've smited previously. Now that my smites are public knowledge, the cult is likely to target previous smitees as they are the least suspicious.

Viserys
May 6th, 2012, 07:23 PM
I would say smite jorah over lonas but idk

Palpatine
May 6th, 2012, 07:26 PM
I would say smite jorah over lonas but idk

They're either both cult or neither cult imo.

Viserys
May 6th, 2012, 07:26 PM
nevermind I am actually like 90% sure Ser Loras is mafia now

"Eddard was killed by Nosferatu.
/discussion
Let's go back to throwing accusations at each other.
P.S. I won't be home for most of the first part of the day, so my activity later will be minimum, but I will be ready for the whole second half of the day (RL second day)." Day 3 Post 35... HOW THE FUCK DID HE KNOW WHICH MAFIA THE KILL CAME FROM?

Viserys
May 6th, 2012, 07:29 PM
get the post where he asks for his notes too as well as those posts, with day and post number. Tomorrow post all that asap (say me and the bishop analyzed the night chat) and get him lynched

Palpatine
May 6th, 2012, 07:29 PM
...probably because eddard was a member of the children of the night, not the nosferatu.

Viserys
May 6th, 2012, 07:30 PM
:/ well fuck w.e smite him anyways

Palpatine
May 6th, 2012, 07:30 PM
If a vampire clan kills a member of the other vampire clan, the assailant team becomes obvious. Not to mention the death descriptions with with the team descriptions (violent death = nosferatu, clean but drained of blood = children of the night)

Viserys
May 6th, 2012, 07:32 PM
and here I thought I was smart, anyways smiting him is worth a shot... who to ward?

Palpatine
May 6th, 2012, 07:33 PM
Well like I said earlier, Our previous smite targets are now the obvious choices for culting. So personally I'd suggest Joffrey or Sandor. But there's also Ser Davos. I don't particularly like the idea of a cult jailor.

Viserys
May 6th, 2012, 07:36 PM
I'm thinking joffrey is the obvious cult target, he is either investigator or cosig. Cult really wants to get a mafia on their team and even if he isn't than investigator is still a good pick.

-administer joffrey

Viserys
May 6th, 2012, 07:38 PM
also if I post a period at the end of the he first line of the day it means I got a successful ward. <-prevented recruit
also if I post a period at the end of the he first line of the day it means I got a successful ward <-didn't do jack shit

Viserys
May 6th, 2012, 07:38 PM
the*

Palpatine
May 6th, 2012, 07:56 PM
understood