PDA

View Full Version : S-FM: Dust's Cop Insanity hosted by Phyr - game thread

Phyr
May 5th, 2012, 07:03 PM
PMs with role cards have been sent. Night actions have been sent in.

This is the roaster:
1. Escaho - Admiral van Schneider
2. Sardor (replaced Ubernox) - Sir Toby
3. kiranearitachi - Miss Sophie
4. Mopin - Mr. Pommeroy
5. clementine - Mr. Winterbottom

Escaho
May 5th, 2012, 07:04 PM
HAHA, CLEMENTINE DIDN'T GET THE GIRL ROLE.

clementine
May 5th, 2012, 07:08 PM
mw ,p[om

This is my code, I will reveal to u all tomorrow.

clementine
May 5th, 2012, 07:12 PM
This is the roaster:

LOL ROASTER

Phyr
May 5th, 2012, 07:13 PM
Night will begin AND end the moment I got all PMs with night actions. After that you may discuss/lynch/skip day.
There is a delay of 1 min between each PM. So nights have to take at least 4 minutes. XD

kiranearitachi
May 5th, 2012, 07:34 PM
sup bros

Escaho
May 5th, 2012, 07:40 PM
I bet I'm shot first tonight.

WHY U KILL PANDA?!

(Lol, I'm Mafioso)

Mopin
May 6th, 2012, 02:46 AM
Alright everyone. My amazing plan for tonight is for all of you to check the same person (Clementine), so we can figure out everyones roles and see who is lying much easier. Clementine should check me who of course is a cop to help confirm her role as well.

Though I assume night is going to end before people can change their actions.

Phyr
May 6th, 2012, 02:57 AM
Feel free to change your actions, if you want to.

kiranearitachi
May 6th, 2012, 02:45 PM
when we starting this thing

clementine
May 6th, 2012, 03:28 PM
Alright everyone. My amazing plan for tonight is for all of you to check the same person (Clementine), so we can figure out everyones roles and see who is lying much easier. Clementine should check me who of course is a cop to help confirm her role as well.

Though I assume night is going to end before people can change their actions.

lol wow, right when I got my rolecard, I PM'ed Phyr to check you. We must be thinking on the same wavelength! :P

Phyr
May 6th, 2012, 03:36 PM
Ubernox can't play, so I am searching for a replacement right now. Sorry for the rush and being unable to follow up.

Phyr
May 6th, 2012, 03:46 PM
Night 1 aftermath

Upon arrival of her guests, Miss Sophie, the host of this reunion, welcomed each of her dear old friends in the hall. After everybody gathered in the lounge, Miss Sophie guided them through the remaining rooms of the mansion, a heritage of her parents.
The dining room, the ballroom, the conservatory, the billiard room, the library and the study - each of them was a feast to the eye in composition and décor. While Miss Sophie made final preparations for the dinner, Sir Tobi used the time to play some wonderful Chopin on the piano in the ballroom. Admiral van Schneider and Mr. Winterbottom fetched themselves a glass of whiskey from the lounge and started a game of billiard, whereas Mr. Pommeroy chose to inspect the vast library.
After some time the bell to open the dinner rang and the first course was unveiled to everybody: Mulligatawny soup. It was accompanied by a fine bottle of sherry from the cellar - a treasure in it's own right.
Only minutes after the Mulligatawny soup was served and eaten, Admiral van Schneider fell off his chair, his limbs twitching spastic with foam running from the mouth. It only took a couple of seconds and the last breath of life left him. Obviously poison was used. Somebody amongst them was hiding something sinister... Clues would have to be gathered, in one way or another.

Escaho died. He was a Cop.
He didn't leave a last will.

Graveyard:
Escaho (Cop) - died Night 1

Remaining players:
Sardor - Sir Toby
kiranearitachi - Miss Sophie
Mopin - Mr. Pommeroy
clementine - Mr. Winterbottom

PMs have been sent. Day will last until somebody is lynched/day is skipped/24 hours are up.

Three votes are needed to lynch/skip day. Any format is accepted - bright and flashy is preferred.

clementine
May 6th, 2012, 04:16 PM
Hi everyone,

Post your N1 investigation target and result in this thread IN CODE.
Include this information in your last will.

Tomorrow We will all post our N2 investigation target and result in the thread IN CODE before we all reveal our results.

my info:
qcwwuz

Sardor
May 6th, 2012, 04:43 PM
I don't think any of us have any leads thus far, so let us speed this along shall we?

-skip

clementine
May 6th, 2012, 04:46 PM
Sardor, please write down your N1 investigation target and results in this thread in some kind of code. This is very important to catch mafia in a trap later.

Sardor
May 6th, 2012, 04:54 PM
V vairfgvtngrq Zvff Fbcuvr ba gur svefg avtug, fur pnzr hc nf fhfcvpvbhf.

kiranearitachi
May 6th, 2012, 05:22 PM
i have no clue about your code clem :(

kiranearitachi
May 6th, 2012, 05:32 PM
cfdm idsowks stwbgs

Mopin
May 6th, 2012, 05:37 PM
Kira and Sardor, did you investigate Clementine last night? If you didn't, then your investigation results will be pretty much useless and the game will be mainly won on luck. Though I reckon Clementine is most likely the mafia at this moment.

kiranearitachi
May 6th, 2012, 05:38 PM
Kira and Sardor, did you investigate Clementine last night? If you didn't, then your investigation results will be pretty much useless and the game will be mainly won on luck. Though I reckon Clementine is most likely the mafia at this moment.

i did inves her

kiranearitachi
May 6th, 2012, 05:39 PM
who hasnt posted they are likely mafia

Mopin
May 6th, 2012, 05:43 PM
Alright good job.

Everyone has posted so far as there's only 4 players left in the game. As I understand it if we skip day now and all send in our night actions then the next day will start in a couple of minutes.

So in that case -Skip

Mopin
May 6th, 2012, 05:47 PM
My code: ]bf'otf.tt,,pu

kiranearitachi
May 6th, 2012, 05:54 PM
-skip

Phyr
May 6th, 2012, 05:58 PM
Sardor, Mopin and kiranearitachi voted to skip day.
Day has ended.
New Day will start, when all night actions have been sent in or after 24 hours.

Phyr
May 6th, 2012, 06:35 PM
Night 2 aftermath

After some public and private discussion Mr. Pommeroy excused himself, for an urgent phone call had to be made in the study. Mr. Winterbottom went to fetch new drinks in the lounge, while the scent of burnt meat crept into the dining room from the kitchen. The chicken had been forgotten in the oven! Miss Sophie rushed the kitchen as to turn off the oven at least - the charred remains couldn't be served anyway. Sir Tobi found himself left alone in the dinning room.
A little bit later an alarming shout was heared from Sir Toby's lungs. He was kneeling next to the limp body of Mr. Winterbottom, when the remaining ones entered the lounge. The corpse's head was smashed in and a little streamlet of blood was still running from the place, where the head was opened. The weapon was found just next him: a blood stained candle holder. The madman has to be found now. If he was to claim another victim, all hope to survive would be gone. The time to act has come. Somebody will have to be lynched in the stairwell!

A piece of paper with his characteristic signature was found in Mr. Winterbottom's jacket. It read

N1 Mopin NS

clementine died. She was a Cop.

Graveyard:
Escaho (Cop) - died Night 1
clementine (Cop) - died Night 2

Remaining players:
Sardor - Sir Toby
kiranearitachi - Miss Sophie
Mopin - Mr. Pommeroy

Day will last until somebody is lynched/day is skipped/24 hours are up.

Two votes are needed to lynch/skip day. Any format is accepted - bright and flashy is preferred.

PMs have been sent.

Sardor
May 6th, 2012, 08:09 PM
Ba avtug gjb, V vairfgvtngrq Zbcva, ur pnzr hc nf fhfcvpvbhf.

Sardor
May 6th, 2012, 08:15 PM
If we don't lynch someone today, we lose. I'm hoping that we can trust the last will. I'm either the insane cop or the paranoid cop, so there is a 3/4 chance of this being correct.

-lynch kiranearitachi

Mopin
May 7th, 2012, 02:50 AM
As much as this setup seems cool, I can't help but think how much of it is really on luck. Seeing as it always comes down to 2 town and 1 mafia and the final vote wins, where in such a short and basic game, finding anything scummy about people is extremely difficult.

Ah well, was entertaining at least.

-Vote kira

Phyr
May 7th, 2012, 03:16 AM
The game has come to a close. kiranearitachi was lynched. He was Mafioso.

Congratulations to Sardor, Mopin, clementine, Escaho.

Here all roles and night actions.

Player
Role
Night 1 Action
Result
Night 2 Action
Result

Escaho
Cop
check Mopin
dead
n/a
n/a

Sardor
Paranoid Cop
check kiranearitachi
s
check Mopin
s

kiranearitachi
Mafioso
kill Escaho

kill clementine

Mopin
Insane Cop
check clementine
s
check kiranearitachi
ns

clementine
Naïve Cop
check Mopin
ns
check kiranearitachi
dead

Sardor casted his vote too early in my opinion (and it was a 50:50 chance), but it worked out fine, as Mopin had incriminating evidence on kiranearitachi.

The whole game basically comes down to this day. It's not totally luck based, as the Mafioso has to make sure, that he forges the right evidence. He has the hardest (and most fun) job in this game.
If kiranearitachi had come online before Mopin, he would have had to accuse Mopin of being Mafioso and tried to convince Sardor of it.

I'll talk with Luna and ask, if I may run a couple of those.

kiranearitachi
May 7th, 2012, 04:35 AM
:( gg i was sleeping this is fun and i want to play again :D

Escaho
May 7th, 2012, 04:36 AM
Hooray, I win! I did nothing and I win!

Victory feels great!

Phyr
May 7th, 2012, 04:46 AM
:( gg i was sleeping this is fun and i want to play again :D
Just sign up again :)
I've gotten green light by Luna and will start a new game here as soon as a fifth player signs up.

Phyr
May 7th, 2012, 09:11 AM
Game 2

Players:
Duzero
Rihfok
SirBlayzalot
GriM-DeMoN
kiranearitachi

PMs with roles have been sent.

Discussion will end, when everybody sent in their night action for night 1.

kiranearitachi
May 7th, 2012, 09:19 AM
sup

Rihfok
May 7th, 2012, 09:24 AM
Fancy.
Shall we use any specific plan for this?

kiranearitachi
May 7th, 2012, 09:26 AM
Fancy.
Shall we use any specific plan for this?

everyone pick the same target like last time

Rihfok
May 7th, 2012, 09:31 AM
Well, we might as well, though the same strategy isn't as interesting.
I'd also prefer not to random, but lynch by analysing actions on Day 3 ^^

Duzero
May 7th, 2012, 11:45 AM
Hey everyone, I got plan for this that should work.

The first day all cops checks the same person, the checked person checks someone random. (If the checked person dies everyone gets a clue about their role, and if he doesn't you can compare results to find the mafia)

The next day the checked one reveals who he checked and all cops checks him too. That way there will be no room to lie on day 3.

You can check me first if you want and I check a random person.

Rihfok
May 7th, 2012, 11:46 AM
Meh, might as well, I guess.

Duzero
May 7th, 2012, 12:00 PM
I wonder if there is a failsafe method for this, but I think not.

Rihfok
May 7th, 2012, 12:01 PM
I wonder if there is a failsafe method for this, but I think not.

This type of game needs no foolproof way to win, deduction is a lot more fun.

Phyr
May 7th, 2012, 01:19 PM
This type of game needs no foolproof way to win, deduction is a lot more fun.
There is none. That's the beauty of it.

McJesus
May 7th, 2012, 02:40 PM
I'll give kira some credit, he took the two smartest people out

kiranearitachi
May 7th, 2012, 03:13 PM
I'll give kira some credit, he took the two smartest people out

ty

CmG
May 7th, 2012, 03:26 PM
where can i sign up? I am pro!

Phyr
May 7th, 2012, 03:45 PM
where can i sign up? I am pro!
Take a guess. Where could you sign up (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/7591-S-FM-Dust-s-Cop-Insanity-hosted-by-Phyr-Sign-ups)...

On another note the second game is starting right now. So please refrain from posting in here if you aren't playing.

kiranearitachi
May 7th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Take a guess. Where could you sign up (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/7591-S-FM-Dust-s-Cop-Insanity-hosted-by-Phyr-Sign-ups)...

On another note the second game is starting right now. So please refrain from posting in here if you aren't playing.

when is night ending

Phyr
May 7th, 2012, 04:14 PM
when is night ending
When everybody sent in their night action. Currently I am missing three actions. I'll keep the start of day (game 2 in this case) updated.

GriM-DeMoN
May 7th, 2012, 08:48 PM
SUP BRATHERS I'm going for 2 hours then I will be back.

Rihfok
May 7th, 2012, 08:50 PM
SUP BRATHERS I'm going for 2 hours then I will be back.

Care to perhaps send in your action?

Phyr
May 8th, 2012, 01:22 AM
Night 1 aftermath - Day 1

Rihfok died. He was a Cop.

Graveyard:
Rihfok (Cop) - died Night 1

Remaining players:
Duzero
SirBlayzalot
GriM-DeMoN
kiranearitachi

PMs have been sent. Day will last until somebody is lynched/day is skipped/24 hours are up.

Three votes are needed to lynch/skip day. Any format is accepted - bright and flashy is preferred.

GriM-DeMoN
May 8th, 2012, 01:32 AM
I gotta go out ill be out for 2 hours then I'm going to have a peaceful sleep.
Then I got to go to school so I'm going to send my actions in to night 2-4

Duzero
May 8th, 2012, 02:18 AM
I don't know if anyone else but Rihfok followed the plan, but I checked Grim last night.

Sending in new action now.

kiranearitachi
May 8th, 2012, 04:54 AM
i checked him as well

SirBlayzalot
May 8th, 2012, 05:21 AM
I did as well... what are the chances :-/

SirBlayzalot
May 8th, 2012, 05:26 AM
I guess it's pretty much impossible to have any concrete leads by day 2... skip?

Duzero
May 8th, 2012, 06:48 AM
Day 3 is when the magic happens
-skip

SirBlayzalot
May 8th, 2012, 07:14 AM
-SKEEEEEP

Phyr
May 8th, 2012, 12:22 PM
Announcement

As it was brought to my attention, that some of you play in FMXII and the host of said game would like you to devote your attention to his game, a compromise was made.
When the last skip day vote goes in I will close the thread. You may still send in your night action (I'm only missing one - and that player doesn't play in FMXII).
I will reopen the thread and start day 2 about 5 hours after the next night of FMXII begins. The day will end when FMXII's night ends.

Duzero
May 8th, 2012, 12:50 PM
So even this mini-game is affected by drama bullshit... It was fine when they were just flaming eachother, but now they gonna start interrupting other games as well. I'm getting sick of this.

Phyr
May 8th, 2012, 01:04 PM
Well, it's just a one day pause. Not a real problem. I just got the last night action. So when day is skipped, we will resume in around 33 hours.

Duzero
May 8th, 2012, 01:07 PM
It's not the length of the delay, just the principle of it. Like they think it will change how active we are in the other game.

kiranearitachi
May 8th, 2012, 01:11 PM
-skip

Phyr
May 8th, 2012, 01:17 PM
The day has come to a close.
Duzero, SirBlayzalot, kiranearitachi have voted to skip day.

Night actions have already been sent in.

Phyr
May 9th, 2012, 10:11 AM
Night 2 aftermath - Day 2

kiranearitachi died. He was a Cop.

Duzero is suspicious

Graveyard:
Rihfok (Cop) - died Night 1
kiranearitachi (Cop) - died Night 2

Remaining players:
Duzero
SirBlayzalot
GriM-DeMoN

PMs have been sent. Day will last until somebody is lynched/day is skipped/FMXII night ends.

Two votes are needed to lynch/skip day. Any format is accepted - bright and flashy is preferred.

SirBlayzalot
May 9th, 2012, 11:58 AM
Duzero is Suspicious to me Grim is not suspicious... I'm either real or insane cop

GriM-DeMoN
May 9th, 2012, 12:20 PM
Rihfok and duzero both suspicious i got to go to school keep day open plz

Duzero
May 9th, 2012, 12:58 PM
Grim is suspicious to me and Sirblays is not susp.
I believe your results Sirblays because that means you are the insane cop and I am the real cop.

Kira was the paranoid cop, Rihfok must have been the naive cop and GriM is mafia.

-vote GriM-DeMoN

GriM-DeMoN
May 9th, 2012, 05:12 PM
You seem to be voting fast.
SirBlay is real Cop.
Duzero I belive your Mafia but we will talk later I'm busy
I believe I'm Paranoid cop.

Duzero
May 10th, 2012, 01:34 AM
You seem to be voting fast.
SirBlay is real Cop.
Duzero I belive your Mafia but we will talk later I'm busy

I chose to believe Sirblays results over yours, because they are the only ones that make sense.

If you were really paranoid cop then I would have to be insane cop and then both Kira's and Sirblays's results are impossible, and Kira is a confirmed cop so he wouldn't lie in his last will.

SirBlayzalot
May 10th, 2012, 04:07 AM
ya grim that doesnt make sense... if you were paranoid and you saw him as suspicious and kira seen him as suspicious then one of you would be paranoid and one would be real cop... but then I would have to see him as not suspicious cause I would be insane cop.... sorry grim, your best bet woulda been saying that duzero was ns and someone else was s ...

-Vote Grim-Demon

how do I make my vote flashy btw :P

Duzero
May 10th, 2012, 04:10 AM
Glad to see you followed logic SirBlayz, there is a toolbar above the text where you can change font/size/color etc.

Phyr
May 10th, 2012, 04:12 AM
The game has come to a close. GriM-DeMoN was lynched. He was a Cop.

Congratulations to Duzero.

Player
Role
Night 1 Action
Result
Night 2 Action
Result

SirBlayzalot

Cop
check GriM-DeMoN
ns
check Duzero
s

Rihfok

Naïve Cop
check Duzero
dead
n/a
n/a

kiranearitachi
Paranoid Cop
check Duzero
s

check SirBlayzalot
dead

GriM-DeMoN

Insane Cop
check Rihfok
s
check Duzero
ns

Duzero

Mafioso
kill Rihfok

kill kiranearitachi

Duzero
May 10th, 2012, 04:18 AM
Muahahahaha

Nick
May 10th, 2012, 04:22 AM
Rihfok and duzero both suspicious

Odd...

Phyr
May 10th, 2012, 04:24 AM
Odd...
I rechecked my sent PMs when he said that. I made no mistake. :)
Perhaps we wanted to trap Duzero into thinking he had no info?

Nick
May 10th, 2012, 04:27 AM
I rechecked my sent PMs when he said that. I made no mistake. :)
Perhaps we wanted to trap Duzero into thinking he had no info?

Gambits at LYLO?

SirBlayzalot
May 10th, 2012, 04:33 AM
wow wtf really?.... it was totally logical for my to vote grim with that information... am I wrong?

Duzero
May 10th, 2012, 04:34 AM
I don't think this short game benefits from faking results as a cop. It only makes the other ones suspect you more.

Duzero
May 10th, 2012, 04:35 AM
wow wtf really?.... it was totally logical for my to vote grim with that information... am I wrong?

No you voted correctly with the information you had, but Grim didn't post his real results lol.

Nick
May 10th, 2012, 04:37 AM

Yes it is.

GriM-DeMoN
May 10th, 2012, 12:15 PM
I actualy posted my real results. Fuck ur game mate u made a mistakw just checked inbox

Nick
May 10th, 2012, 12:20 PM
I actualy posted my real results. Fuck ur game mate u made a mistakw just checked inbox

You post your Inbox PM and Phyr post his Sent Items PM.

Phyr
May 10th, 2012, 12:29 PM
Am I really discussing this?

PM sent to GriM-DeMoN and kiranearitachi (BCC)
08-05-2012
10:24 AM

Night 1 Result
Your target seems suspicious

PM sent to GriM-DeMoN:
09-05-2012
07:15 PM

Night 2 Result
Your target seems not suspicious

EDIT: I just see GriM-DeMoN spreading more bs. Can an Admin/Mod access the PMs of other players? Sorry GriM-DeMoN, but that was the last time you played in a game I host. (I quintuple checked it by now)

GriM-DeMoN
May 16th, 2012, 12:04 AM
Next game /Sign

Edit: Just seen that please give me another chance. Also that is against privavacy issues for a mod to check messages.
Sorry I get mad sometimes Would you please give me another chance What do you want me to do to make it up to you.

Phyr
May 16th, 2012, 03:36 AM
Next game /Sign

Edit: Just seen that please give me another chance. Also that is against privavacy issues for a mod to check messages.
Sorry I get mad sometimes Would you please give me another chance What do you want me to do to make it up to you.
Well, I guess it should work if the person gives permission to the mods to check the PMs (and I'd do that). Raging is one thing, spreading lies and discrediting people is another. For now I won't accept your sign-up.
You can redeem yourself by showing more activity in the games you play. You barely participated in MFMVII and Fragos' 5-side game. When I see (through actions) that you are willing to give the games you sign up more thought, I will consider letting you play again.

Phyr
May 21st, 2012, 06:12 PM
Game 3

Roles:
Cop
Naïve Cop
Paranoid Cop
Insane Cop
Mafioso

Players:
MANgerine
straykiwi
Ubernox
Nick
Kromos

PMs with roles have been sent.

Discussion will end, when everybody sent in their night action for night 1. All night actions have been sent in.

MANgerine
May 21st, 2012, 06:19 PM
I'm checking NICK like a MAN
Everyone do the same BRO

Nick
May 21st, 2012, 06:28 PM
Will do.

Kromos
May 21st, 2012, 10:45 PM
-check Nick

Ubernox
May 22nd, 2012, 12:45 AM
-kill Kromos -check Kromos

Nick
May 22nd, 2012, 10:02 AM
Please send you actions. There is no night. Only day. Send your actions during the day.

Kromos
May 22nd, 2012, 10:18 AM
MANgerine or Ubernox are mafia because they said they were going to check someone but didn't pm Phyr :noworry:

Phyr
May 22nd, 2012, 04:16 PM
Night 1 aftermath - Day 1

straykiwi died. He was a Cop.

Graveyard:
straykiwi (Cop) - died Night 1

Remaining players:
MANgerine
Ubernox
Nick
Kromos

You may send in your night action for the following night during the day.

MANgerine
May 22nd, 2012, 08:37 PM
Well narrowed down what cop I am to two possibilities Like a MAN.
Tonight I check UBERNOX like a MAN since he wanted to KILL someone

Kromos
May 22nd, 2012, 10:22 PM
-skip day

Nick
May 23rd, 2012, 12:15 AM
-skip day

Nick
May 23rd, 2012, 12:20 AM
Make last wills. Now.

Phyr
May 23rd, 2012, 03:05 AM
Night actions have been sent in. One more vote is needed to skip day.

Ubernox
May 23rd, 2012, 03:07 AM
-skip day

Kromos
May 23rd, 2012, 03:19 AM
+_+

Phyr
May 23rd, 2012, 03:33 AM
The day has come to a close. Nobody was lynched.
Kromos, Nick and Ubernox voted to skip day.

The night was short and bloody.

Night 2 aftermath - Day 2

Ubernox died. He was a Cop.

Checking Kromos tonight. Got NS on Nick. That rules out Paranoid Cop. I don't think that the mafioso is MANgerine. I think it's either Nick or Kromos. By night 2 or 3, I should have a better idea of what kind of cop I am.

Graveyard:
straykiwi (Cop) - died Night 1
Ubernox (Cop) - died Night 2

Remaining players:
MANgerine
Nick
Kromos

Kromos
May 23rd, 2012, 03:37 AM
n1 Ubernox - suspicous
n2 Nick - suspicious

so insane or paranoid

Your move.

MANgerine
May 23rd, 2012, 04:19 AM
KROMOS posts FIRST like a MAN.
N1 Nick NS
N2 Ubernox NS

Naieve or sane cop.

NICK what says YOU?

Nick
May 23rd, 2012, 05:20 AM
N1 Kromos suspicious
N2 Ubernox suspicious

Nick
May 23rd, 2012, 05:22 AM
Nick vs Kromos. MANgerine for the hammer.

Nick
May 23rd, 2012, 05:30 AM
Wait...

If I'm Paranoid. We can only random lynch.
If I'm Insane. MANgerine is bad.

Statistically speaking, for being scum...

Kromos = 0.5*0.5 + 0.5*0 = 0.25
MANgerine = 0.5*0.5 + 0.5*1 = 0.75

Highest likelihood for victory is to vote MANgerine.

Before I vote, what does Kromos and MANgerine has to say?

Kromos
May 23rd, 2012, 08:55 AM
k let me think this through

Ubernox (Cop): NS on Nick
Kromos (Cop): S on Ubernox, S on Nick
MANgerine (?): NS on Nick, NS on Ubernox
Nick (?): S on Kromos, S on Ubernox

Kromos is Insane (Nick is cop) or Paranoid.
MANgerine is Sane (Nick is cop) or Naive
Nick is Insane or Paranoid.
Ubernox is Insane (Nick is mafia), Sane (Nick is cop) or Naive.

Day chat analysis, MANgerine seems scummier. Did not send an action after declaring he would check Nick because hadn't decided on kill yet?

If Nick is Cop and MANgerine is mafia

Name
Night 1 Result
Night 1 Sane Result
Night 2 Results
Night 2 Sane Result
Role

Straykiwi

Sane, Insane, Paranoid or Naive

Ubernox
Nick - NS
Nick - NS

Sane or Naive

Kromos
Ubernox - S
Ubernox - NS
Nick - S
Nick - NS
Insane or Paranoid

Nick
Kromos - S
Kromos - NS
Ubernox - S
Ubernox - NS
Insane or Paranoid

MANgerine
Nick - NS
Nick - NS
Ubernox - NS
Ubernox - NS
Mafia - Sane or Naive

Nick/Kromos are Insane/Paranoid.
Mangerine/Ubernox/Straykiwi are Sane/Naive.

So MANgerine must be mafia.

If MANgerine is Cop and Nick is mafia

Name
Night 1 Result
Night 1 Sane Result
Night 2 Results
Night 2 Sane Result
Role

Straykiwi

Sane, Insane, Paranoid or Naive

Ubernox
Nick - NS
Nick - S

Insane or Naive

Kromos
Ubernox - S
Ubernox - NS
Nick - S
Nick - S
Paranoid

Nick
Kromos - S
Kromos - NS
Ubernox - S
Ubernox - NS
Mafia - Insane or Paranoid

MANgerine
Nick - NS
Nick - S
Ubernox - NS
Ubernox - NS
Naive

MANgerine must be Naive.
Kromos must be Paranoid.
Nick must be Insane.
Straykiwi must be Sane.
Ubernox must be mafia.

Impossible, therefore MANgerine is lying. Before I vote you MANgerine, have I made any mistakes in these tables? If I haven't then you are mafia.

Kromos
May 23rd, 2012, 09:02 AM
I'll vote mangerine if no one points out any mistakes in an hour.

Nick
May 23rd, 2012, 09:16 AM
I won't vote before MANgerine posts. Just in case...

MANgerine
May 23rd, 2012, 11:50 AM
BACK.

TYPING up a POST like a MAN
dont vote yet DUDES

Kromos
May 23rd, 2012, 12:20 PM
+_+

MANgerine
May 23rd, 2012, 12:25 PM
sorry CANT make tables like a MAN

KROMOS table 1:
1.Nick/Kromos = insane and paranoid cop (Ubernox – S, Nick/Kromos – S)
MANgerine = mafia
Ubernox/straykiwi = sane and naieve cop

I conclude Kromos’s analysis is correct for this scenario.

Kromos Table 2:
LEFT OUT possibilities for KROMOS being MAFIA so I will include them:

Kromos Table 2 INCORRECTLY accuses Ubernox of being mafia instead of Nick
1.Nick = Mafia
Kromos = Paranoid Cop (Ubernox – S, Nick – S)
MANgerine = naieve cop (Nick – NS, Ubernox – NS)
Ubernox = insane cop (Nick – NS)
Straykiwi = sane cop

If Kromos is Mafia:

2.Nick = Paranoid Cop (Kromos – S, Ubernox – S)
Kromos = Mafia
MANgerine = naieve cop (Nick – NS, Ubernox – NS)
Ubernox = sane cop (Nick – NS)
Straykiwi = insane cop

3.Nick = Paranoid Cop (Kromos – S, Ubernox – S)
Kromos = Mafia
MANgerine = regular cop (Nick – NS, Ubernox – NS)
Ubernox = naieve cop (Nick – NS)
Straykiwi = insane cop

HERE the FACTS
-Kromos didn’t check Nick D1 like he said he would - WHY BRO?
-Kromos tries to throw suspicion on MANgerine and Ubernox D1 - WHY BRO? DONT understand your suspicions MUST be fake EXPLAIN please

most likely KROMOS mafia
what says you all

Nick
May 23rd, 2012, 12:27 PM
If MANgerine son of tangerine friend of clementine ain't replying...

I'm gonna ask Kromos questions. In like 1 hour.

EDIT: And you replied just in time!

Nick
May 23rd, 2012, 12:30 PM
In fact it seemed like Kromos is trying to frame you. His second analysis is false. I'm as likely to be mafia as you.

MANgerine must be Naive.
Kromos must be Paranoid.
Nick must be Insane.
Straykiwi must be Sane.
Ubernox must be mafia.

Replace Nick with Ubernox and MANgerine might be speaking the truth.

So. What is your defense Kromos. Why the slip lol.

Kromos
May 23rd, 2012, 12:31 PM
I said why I didn't check Nick n1. I thought either you or Ubernox were mafia because you didn't submit your night action after saying you would check someone. I thought you could have forgotten so I checked Ubernox.

vote MANgerine

If you're not sure, Nick, make your own table from the point of view of me being the cop and mangerine being the cop. There will be nothing wrong with the Nick-Kromos cop scenario, there will probably be something wrong with the Nick-MANgerine scenario.

Kromos
May 23rd, 2012, 12:35 PM
In fact it seemed like Kromos is trying to frame you. His second analysis is false. I'm as likely to be mafia as you.

Replace Nick with Ubernox and MANgerine might be speaking the truth.

So. What is your defense Kromos. Why the slip lol.

Look at the table. According to MANgerine's results the table shows that I have to be Paranoid. If I have to be Paranoid then you have to be Insane. Ubernox cannot be Insane or Paranoid. The only thing that leaves him with is mafia according the results MAN gave.

MANgerine must be Naive.
Kromos must be Paranoid.
Nick must be Insane.
Straykiwi must be Sane.
Ubernox must be mafia.

Kromos
May 23rd, 2012, 12:41 PM
Well narrowed down what cop I am to two possibilities Like a MAN.

This is impossible if you checked Nick.

Nick
May 23rd, 2012, 12:42 PM
Sigh... why am I accusing myself of mafia now?

Let see...

If Nick and Kromos are Cops.

Nick - Paranoid/Insane
Kromos - Paranoid/Insane
Ubernox - Naive/Cop
straykiwi - Naive/Cop
MANgerine - Mafia

If Kromos and MANgerine are Cops.

Nick - Mafia
Kromos - Paranoid
Ubernox - Insane
straykiwi - Cop
MANgerine - Naive

If Nick and MANgerine are Cops.

Nick - Paranoid
Kromos - Mafia
Ubernox - Cop
straykiwi - Insane
MANgerine - Naive

Nick
May 23rd, 2012, 12:44 PM
Whatever...

Statistics say MANgerine is most likely to be mafia. Sorry bro.

vote MANgerine

And hammered.

MANgerine
May 23rd, 2012, 12:45 PM
Wow its KROMOS for sure
he tried to FRAME me

vote on SUSPICIONS not on PROBABILITIES

Kromos
May 23rd, 2012, 12:48 PM
I did make mistake actually lol... I assume Nick isn't mafia or he would have hammered straight away. gg anyway

Nick
May 23rd, 2012, 12:49 PM
Wow its KROMOS for sure
he tried to FRAME me

vote on SUSPICIONS not on PROBABILITIES

Suspicions are often misplaced.

Anyways, you might feel bad now but at least you will not feel worse later.

Nick
May 23rd, 2012, 12:51 PM
Erm. I'm the mafia.

Choice of kills? The guy who have yet to post. The last guy who posted.

Kromos
May 23rd, 2012, 12:52 PM
wp xD

Even without my 'proof' I would have gone for MAN. Very scummy + lied about narrowing down his role + pm thing.

MANgerine
May 23rd, 2012, 12:58 PM
wp xD

Even without my 'proof' I would have gone for MAN. Very scummy + lied about narrowing down his role + pm thing.

MY BAD i mistyped narrowing down roles to 3
I SEE why that SCUMMY
but what is PM THING?
i likely FIRST to PM PHYR night 1 actions

GG NICK I thought it was KROMOS

Kromos
May 23rd, 2012, 01:01 PM
I should have been more meta and thought who would have killed the non poster. Made me even more suspicious of Ubernox but then I forgot about it today.

Nick
May 23rd, 2012, 01:10 PM
MY BAD i mistyped narrowing down roles to 3
I SEE why that SCUMMY
but what is PM THING?
i likely FIRST to PM PHYR night 1 actions

GG NICK I thought it was KROMOS

Not sure why Kromos suspected you of not submitting actions. Maybe it's Ubernox and straykiwi.

I should have been more meta and thought who would have killed the non poster. Made me even more suspicious of Ubernox but then I forgot about it today.

You should have known from your own MFM lol.

kill straykiwi

Lets move to Day2 lol.

Aww... whatever.

Random kill last poster.

-kill Ubernox

Phyr
May 23rd, 2012, 02:56 PM
The game has come to a close. MANgerine was lynched. He was Cop.

Congratulations to Nick.

Player
Role
Night 1 Action
Result
Night 2 Action
Result

straykiwi
Cop
check MANgerine
dead
n/a

n/a

MANgerine
Naïve Cop
check Nick
ns
check Ubernox
ns

Kromos
Paranoid Cop
check Ubernox
s
check Nick
s

Ubernox
Insane Cop
check Nick
ns
check Kromos
dead

Nick
Mafioso
kill straykiwi

kill Ubernox

MANgerine was the first one to send in his night action, followed by Kromos and Nick.
Btw in all games that the Mafioso has won, he gave his results last - just something to think on. :)

Ubernox
May 23rd, 2012, 03:40 PM
MANgerine is a SMURF. Well played.

Ubernox
May 23rd, 2012, 03:40 PM
10/10 would play again.

Phyr
May 23rd, 2012, 03:46 PM
If everybody is there and fast to send in night actions I could start another game. But it has to be finished in the next 34 hours. After I'm back I'll try to host McPwnage's Mexican Standoff II.

Phyr
May 23rd, 2012, 08:48 PM
As a closing comment I got to say that I am really happy how this game turned out. There was some discussion, mind games? (thought Kromos left the error in there on purpose to lure out the Mafioso) and an utterly mislead town. :)
Well played, Nick (good choice on your results).

Kudos to the participating players.

MANgerine
May 23rd, 2012, 09:30 PM
THANKS for the great game PHYR
ENJOYED THIS very much

Luna
May 24th, 2012, 04:29 AM
I'm going to move this to the Archives. If someone wants to host another game of Cop Insanity then a fresh thread can be made.