PDA

View Full Version : Role guesses

Ser Barristan
May 4th, 2012, 10:44 PM
Bronn = Jester. I suspected it during the first day, but now I am almost sure of it. He's trying to get lynched yet again. My other less likely scenario is that he is a consigliere trying to pretend to be investigator.

Ser Davos = Mafia. He has tried to look like he is involved in the day chats but has posted absolutely nothing of significance.

Yoren = Witch. Knew who Bronn visited yet claimed a neutral role. The only way those two fit together is if he is a witch.

That's all I got for now. I'm sad no one apparently read my last will :(

Eddard
May 5th, 2012, 10:27 AM
Joffery - something of no importance

I know the other oranges... Should I say? Or not just in case of game throwing? :p

Ser Barristan
May 5th, 2012, 12:03 PM
Well the only way anyone would find out is if people communicated over skype. I don't even have skype, but it's up to you if you want to risk it.

Eddard
May 5th, 2012, 07:36 PM
Well, if there is game throwing, then they would get punished accordingly.

I'll trust you.

Robb
Oberyn
Tywin

You can figure out who is who. ;)

Eddard
May 5th, 2012, 07:37 PM
Also - FM if this is against the rules then feel free to delete it xD

Ser Barristan
May 5th, 2012, 07:49 PM
It's not game throwing, but wow. The only one I even suspected of being scum was Tywin, and that was only a slight suspicion.

Forum Mafia GM
May 7th, 2012, 07:56 AM
The Orange Mafia is in the hands of the last true "veteran" of FM. Unluckiness has befallen them so far, perhaps we'll see a repeat of FM2.

Ser Barristan
May 7th, 2012, 01:29 PM
The Orange Mafia is in the hands of the last true "veteran" of FM. Unluckiness has befallen them so far, perhaps we'll see a repeat of FM2.

I'm going to guess that would be Tywin. Looks to me like he is trying to become a town leader. I do think that the Orange Mafia is in a good position to do well though. While Eddard was quite suspicious day two no one else has been so suspicious that I would have checked them. There are just too many people being scummy right now, and I suspect at least half of those people are town, which really sucks. I don't get why everyone feels the need to act so scummy. I honestly cannot see the town winning this one.

Ser Barristan
May 7th, 2012, 01:33 PM
Can I -dead analyze Bronn? And how much damage has the cult done so far? Have they converted and Mafia or PR's?

Eddard
May 7th, 2012, 01:43 PM
Can I -dead analyze Bronn? And how much damage has the cult done so far? Have they converted and Mafia or PR's?

Yeah I'd like to know who's cult so far xD

Jaime
May 7th, 2012, 06:47 PM
Am I allowed to tell? or no spoilers?

Ser Barristan
May 7th, 2012, 09:41 PM
I guess my sheriff powers were revoked when I entered hell. Damnit.

Renly
May 8th, 2012, 02:34 AM
If Bronn is really student, then we know our 3 cursed are Nemesis (dead), jester (visited Janos), and student (of someone that Yoren witched him onto).

Am I allowed to use metagame information in deadchat?
I still think Daenerys and Sandor are scummy. Daernys is pretending to be someone else by mimicking their writing style to stay under the radar, and Sandor kind of reminds me of an unhelpful CmG due to the swearing and misspellings. And CmG is always scum :P

Ser Barristan
May 8th, 2012, 05:56 PM
Bronn isn't investigator, that we can at least assume. He either is lying out his ass or doesn't want to reveal the interceptor because he is scum. I wish I would have pushed harder for his lynch.

Palpatine
May 10th, 2012, 05:41 PM
I got killed immediately after saying Tywin had made my scum list. Should have seen that one coming.