PDA

View Full Version : Roles of the living

Auckmid
June 25th, 2011, 09:28 PM
I basically created this topic just so everyone can put down what they think the roles of the remaining liveing are. Here r the current living
Delia Nobility Population
Elixir
FLaSH
Lysergic
MileS
MrSmarter
mrzwach
Narks
oops_ur_dead
Procyon
Rumpel
S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
Sarzael
Spy
Styx

Unknown Roles List
Godfather (Corleone)
Mafioso (Corleone)
Mafioso (Corleone)
Framer (Massino)
Hooker (Massino)
Mafioso (Massino)
Cult Leader
Investigator
Sheriff
Sheriff
Gunsmith
Armorer
Citizen/Mason
Citizen/Mason

Even though I'm tired, and this is just a quick off the top of my head guess, this is waht I think r the roles of the following.
Delia Nobility Population
Elixir- Culted Citizen
FLaSH-Sherif
Lysergic-Citizen
MileS-Mafia
MrSmarter-Investigator
mrzwach-Cult Leader
Narks-Mafia
oops_ur_dead-Culted Mafia
Procyon-Sherif
Rumpel-Mafia
S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha-Mafia
Sarzael-Culted Mafia
Spy-Gunsmith
Styx-Culted Armour Smith

These r just my guesses, and I might be terribly misguided on Cult power if it is not released on death wheter or not someone is cult
If anyone else has any guesses, plz post.

TheJackofSpades
June 25th, 2011, 09:33 PM
Narks has admitted to being armorer, and Sarzael has admitted to being gunsmith.

Auckmid
June 25th, 2011, 09:37 PM
Ok then. Spy and styx r probably Mafia then.

Also, I dont think Cult has it in the bag yet, because they only a maximum of 5 members. In that case, their r still 9 non-culted, and if by some miracle, the cult leader dies today or tonight, the cult will be reduced to a leaderless two.

Clawtrocity
June 25th, 2011, 09:38 PM
Miles is probably Cult leader
Sarzael = 100% gunsmith possibly culted
Elixir is probably sheriff and unculted
mrzwach is probably citizen
Narks is probably troll/culted Armorer
Spy is probably citizen

That'd make Miles, Oops, Sarz, Narks, and mrzwach or spy = Cult
Oops Styx and SAS = 1 Mafia
Rumpel Lysergic and...Proc/Elixir/Flash = 1 Mafia(Damn if I called that right from day 2 I'll eat a hat.)

monster
June 25th, 2011, 09:49 PM
Elexir claimed sheriff and pushes for Styx and not for Flash lynch, so they are probably not cult together. If Flash is really sheriff then OMG, his attitude towards the game is retarded. Anyway I made my own list, maybe more people make lists so we see who guessed right. :D

Procyon - Sheriff
Elixir- Sheriff Cult
MrSmarter - Investigator
mrzwach - Armorer
Sarzael - Gunsmith
Spy - Citizen
Lysergic - Citizen

FLaSH- Mafia Cult
MileS - Mafia
Narks - Mafia
oops_ur_dead - Mafia Cult
S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha - Mafia
Styx - Mafia Cult
Rumpel - Cult Leader

TheJackofSpades
June 25th, 2011, 09:50 PM
Lysergic is probably a town of some description, he's trying too hard to get something going to not be.

Clawtrocity
June 25th, 2011, 09:55 PM
He's a citizen I think.

I just can't get over Spy or mrzwach being mafia so I just lie to myself and hope that he's mafia.

If anything spy is probably M.Mafia with Rumpel and the lying sheriff.

Making Lysergic a citizen

If indeed 1 mafia member is grouped and the rest agreed to not kill and what not then the Cult has already won.

Cult Leader + 4 Recruits + 2 Other mafia members = 7

That's why 1 family is killing. It's the unculted Mafia. The Culted mafia can't kill or else they can't get the rest of the mafia members for the win.
If they killed last night, someone got lynched today and Massino killed the night after then 1 C.mafia member wouldn't be able to win with them.

TheJackofSpades
June 25th, 2011, 10:07 PM
Which likely explains why Flash is not being lynched today, whether or not he is innocent. Yeah, it makes sense. It's incredibly lame, as well.

I hope this isn't a trend in future games.

monster
June 25th, 2011, 10:17 PM
Waiting to be culted should be against the rules, you must play towards your role's victory condition, I doubt DR would allow that to happen. I mean if it is allowed - why play at all, we just wait for the cult to recruit all so we can all win.
I believe Culted mafia and Unculted mafia of the same clan are enemies and them working together as they were all cult is against the rules.

Raiden
June 26th, 2011, 12:34 AM
Godfather (Corleone): SAS
Mafioso (Corleone): Procyon ?
Mafioso (Corleone): Miles ?

Framer (Massino): Lysergic (Culted)
Hooker (Massino): Styx (Culted)
Mafioso (Massino): Rumpel ?? (Culted)

Cult Leader: Oops ?

Investigator: MrSmarter ?
Sheriff: Flash ?
Sheriff: Elixir ??
Gunsmith: Sarzael
Armorer: Narks
Citizen: Spy ??
Citizen: mrzwach ?

Question mark for doubt, double question mark for next to random guess.

Somehow i don't believe miles to be the cult leader. He claimed roleblocked on night 1, flash found him as mafia...

On the other hand oops is often talking about cult matters. He accused narks of being the cult leader, which i think is a blatant lie, and asked to be lynched if he wasn't correct. Such disregard about lynch votes make me believe that he knew no one would vote him.
I mean, almost EVERY post by oops is concerning the cult. He is directing the attention away from him and his faction, accusing people who he know can't be culted. He even said he believed the SK to be culted.

Clawtrocity
June 26th, 2011, 10:16 AM
So I had a thought yesterday.

Why does everyone think the Lysergic is clean?

I have a feeling he's the Cult Leader.

I also have a feeling Oops is Mafia, but was culted early.

So that'd finally make sense...Oops(Culted) SAS Miles + Rumpel Styx and Flash

Proc and Elixir are sheriffs one of them is probably culted
MrSmarter is invest
mrzwach and spy are citizens
Sarz is gunsmith Probably culted
Narks is Armorer Culted

I'm assuming Elixir is culted because he clears Lysergic...That'd make Narks not culted and would make me want to kill myself. That or elixir isn't culted and doesn't know that Sheriffs can't find cult leaders...? I don't know.

TheJackofSpades
June 26th, 2011, 10:51 AM
I only feel that he is because most good players don't string people along when the game is pretty much over.

Auckmid
June 26th, 2011, 11:00 AM
Procyon and Flash both gave all of their findings, which makes me feel that Elixir is not a sherif, as he only gave 1 finding

Either way, the only way for mafia and town to still win is to kill the cult leader. The cult leader will want to be as involved as little as possible in town meetings. Thhis makes me think that Mrzwatch is Cult leader, as he has said verry little.

Something else which I would like to suggest is the verry slight possiblility that 1 of the "trolls" (Narks and Spy) are cult leader. Their acting so troll like no one would ever expect any sane cult to recruit them. However, if 1 of them is Cult leader, no one would ever guess that, and it is preaty much an easy victory for the Cult, as no one would ever target them.

Another thing I would like to suggest is that the Cult has gained a majority in 1 of the mafia, but the other mafia is completely un-touched. After recruiting Mafia night 1 and 2, they spent night 3 and 4 recruiting the gunsmith and armoursmith.

New and improved list

Cult Leader
Spy(lol)

Pro-Town
Procyon-Sherif
MrSmarter-Investigator
Flash-Sherif
Lysergic-Citizen
S.A.S-Citizen

Pro-Mafiasco
MileS
Rumpel
Mrzwach

Pro-Corleone
Elixir

Culted Corleone
Styx
oops_ur_dead

Culted Town
Narks-Culted Armoursmith
Sarz-Culted Gunsmith

Clawtrocity
June 26th, 2011, 11:30 AM
I wanna make a color coded chart because they actually make more sense to me.

Cult Leader - Lysergic

C.Mafia Godfather - S.A.S
C.Mafia Mafioso - Miles
Culted C.Mafia Mafioso - Oops

M.Mafia Framer - Styx
M.Mafia Hooker - Flash
M.Mafia Mafioso - Rumpel

Sheriff - Elixir
Culted? Sheriff - Procyon
Culted? Investigator - MrSmarter
Culted Armorer - Narks
Culted? Gunsmith - Sarzael
Citizen - Spy
Citizen - mrzwach

MY OFFICAL FINAL GUESS.
If these are right then I went 6/8 on my day 2 guesses and had we lynched Lysergic day 2 town would be winning right now.

Raiden
June 26th, 2011, 02:34 PM
Now that oops voted to lynch styx, your list makes sense. Then again, oops voted to lynch lysergic on day 2, along with miles. I need to revise my list...

I can't believe that lysergic is the cult leader, since he has been voted by people who i believe were culted long ago. And i can't believe that oops is not cult. Also, Styx is probably not cult. What does this mean? Maybe i should switch the culted mafia.

Let's say the corleone are culted instead of the massino. How does it work out? All the culted people would have voted for Styx, while lysergic claims he's still in the limbo of doubt, while he obviously doesn't want to vote his fellow mafia. Yes, this works fine.

I stand by my list, switching the culted mafia and adding Narks to the culted people.

Raiden
June 26th, 2011, 02:46 PM
Fuck, lysergic just voted to lynch styx. I don't know what to say anymore. I'm just going to say that someone accused his fellow just to get things done and to clear himself of suspicion.

Clawtrocity
June 26th, 2011, 03:19 PM
Sticking with my final guess especially after Lysergic voted him.

TheJackofSpades
June 26th, 2011, 04:39 PM
Now that oops voted to lynch styx, your list makes sense. Then again, oops voted to lynch lysergic on day 2, along with miles. I need to revise my list...

I can't believe that lysergic is the cult leader, since he has been voted by people who i believe were culted long ago. And i can't believe that oops is not cult. Also, Styx is probably not cult. What does this mean? Maybe i should switch the culted mafia.

Let's say the corleone are culted instead of the massino. How does it work out? All the culted people would have voted for Styx, while lysergic claims he's still in the limbo of doubt, while he obviously doesn't want to vote his fellow mafia. Yes, this works fine.

I stand by my list, switching the culted mafia and adding Narks to the culted people.

If you recall, Oops retracted his vote pretty much immediately after Lysergic posted a response to Claw's allegations with the reason that he was "bandwagoning" even though he stated he had his own reasons. I feel like it was just smoke and mirrors. He wouldn't vote one way or the other, which pretty much solidifies his guilt in my eyes.

Raiden
June 27th, 2011, 12:41 AM
Oops is a bad guy, we all agree on that. But I don't believe he's in the same team as lysergic, at least at the time of day 2. Even if he is, tho, i cannot be sure that lysergic is the cult leader instead of oops. It is a possibility, but oops looks always so concerned about his precious cult...