PDA

View Full Version : My Previous Achievements Thread

Azire
May 2nd, 2012, 08:59 PM
I know I can check my achievements in game. I was trying to talk to other members of the community, show them the achievements I've gotten and give them a place to post their achievements and their progress. Why would it be closed? Are we not suppose to be a community that talks to each other and discusses stuff like achievements?

creedkingsx
May 2nd, 2012, 09:04 PM
I know I can check my achievements in game. I was trying to talk to other members of the community, show them the achievements I've gotten and give them a place to post their achievements and their progress. Why would it be closed? Are we not suppose to be a community that talks to each other and discusses stuff like achievements?

They want them to be more secret, I don't officially know why, but my guess is so people don't start griefing games and throwing them for the sake of the achievements.

GriM-DeMoN
May 2nd, 2012, 09:05 PM
Sign this http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/7505-Poll-Petition-to-make-Akira-stop-closing-threads
There's this ass called Akira that goes around closing posts hes a Mod btw you can reopen your thread:)

Azire
May 2nd, 2012, 09:48 PM
There is a post on these forums that have the achievements listed and how to get them. That can't be the reason my thread was closed.

Tasogare_Akira
May 2nd, 2012, 10:04 PM

You implied that you were leaving them there for your own recollection, and not for the community.
Leaving them for the community is a different matter, and I would appreciate an actual message instead of a second thread cluttering up the board.