PDA

View Full Version : ALL NEW RECRUITS. READ THIS FIRST.

Janos
May 1st, 2012, 02:52 PM
If you are town serf, play as usual.

If you are town or neutral power role, I'm not too worried either. I would, however, ask you not to reveal your role (if you haven't already) unless you are in imminent danger of being lynched or the like. I mean, unless you were jester or something (which I would lol hard if I recruited you). This is to protect me later on, in case I need to claim something, since I have neither night immunity nor detection protection.

Now, the most important part.
IF YOU ARE A MAFIA ROLE, you are by far the most critical role. I cannot afford to let you go by day without telling me whom your teammates are, since if you were lynched or jailed, I would be in terrible trouble. Therefore, if you are from a mafia, I ask you to please, please, abide by this code:

On the first post you make during day, I want your sentences in this manner.

THE FIRST SENTENCE, you will tell me whom your Godfather is. Use the following format. Look at the player list.

Arya
Cersei
Tyrion
Catelyn
Daenerys
Petyr
Ser Jorah
Theon
Joffrey
Jon
Sandor
Bronn
Ser Rodrik
Eddard
Jaime
Robb
Aemon
Lord Varys
Khal Drogo
Renly
Oberyn
Ser Berristan
Samwell
Viserys
Tywin
Yoren
Janos
Melisandre
Stannis
Ser Davos
Ser Loras
Syrio
Ser Ilyn
Ser Gregor

In your first sentence, I want you to write as many words as the number corresponding to the name of your Godfather. Such as, if your Godfather was Petyr, you would write something like: "I am glad to have lived." Or something. Make it sound natural. And if it's Ser Gregor, sorry. You'll just have to count out 34 words before placing your period. Any commas beforehand, I will continue to count until I get to a period. Please make it sound natural, lol. Try to avoid contractions and awkward hyphenated words to avoid any confusion on my counting.

Your ensuing sentences after your first sentence, you will follow this same code and list all your other teammates' names in the same manner. One teammate per sentence. I'm not as concerned about their roles as their names. I will stop counting after the 3rd sentence (since I'll assume you're done coding your 3 teammates), so you can say whatever you want afterwards. Please count the number of words twice to double check. I would hate for miscommunication to occur.

This must be done to ensure that I will still have a foothold on the Mafia even in the worst case scenario, aka, you getting lynched or the jailer jailing you, and possibly executed.

Thank you for your cooperation. You shall be adequately awarded tonight, my dearest slave.

Janos
May 12th, 2012, 06:27 PM
Robb, if you're consort, I would like you to end the last sentence of your first post with a question mark to show that you did indeed read this.

I sincerely hope you will read this and abide by it. Or else I will stab you.

Bundles of Love,
Dracula (heart)

:D