PDA

View Full Version : Night 1

Viserys
April 30th, 2012, 04:58 PM
Hello Catelyn! I am McPwnage, what is your com? This is my first time really trying anything trollish on day 1 so I am guessing I will either be the target of a lot of night actions or ignored entirely. You barely posted anything so I suspect you will go unnoticed. Regardless we have to provide two targets who we think might be targeted by the cult, one to provide immunity to and one to kill. I suggest we smite Joffrey as he seems to have taken a lot of attention and could be converted or be the cult leader himself. I have no prefrence in who to grant conversion immunity to.

I also suggest tomorrow you volunteer to be queen of petoria. An in game connection will be double wifom until we claim, usually people with these in game connections have no affiliation with each other like fmxi most people weren't connected.

Also to the FM gamemaster the mason team is really under powered in this setup, smite should kill all evil roles, not just culted people.

Palpatine
April 30th, 2012, 05:38 PM
I'm raptorblaze! The master lurker!
Also I should note that this was my role in the first take as well XD MY DIVINE POWERS HATH RETURNED!

I doubt a cult leader would draw much attention to himself day 1 personally... but I'll agree with you and
-smite Joffrey
Since FMGM decided not to post the player list as of yet.
I'd advise making my dearest husband immune for the time being until we have more information...

Viserys
April 30th, 2012, 06:11 PM
whos your husband? You mean me if you are being Queen of Petoria? I read in the rules both of us are immune to culting. Also I think we have to pm the actions, not sure about that different hosts do it differently.

Forum Mafia GM
April 30th, 2012, 06:31 PM
You're lucky I don't spank you two. Then again, I didn't strictly prohibit it -- it was just a suggestion. Do not use this information to clear yourselves in day chat. :*

Also, you don't have to PM them if you have a night chat. You could do it if you wish.

Viserys
April 30th, 2012, 07:41 PM
Since I have no real leads to go on I am going to grant immunity to the Duke of Petoria

-administer Khal Drogo

Palpatine
April 30th, 2012, 07:59 PM
Well its not like there's any real reason to hide COM identities in a team. If you die, I'm recruiting my hubby as new bishop.

Palpatine
April 30th, 2012, 08:00 PM
Eddard Stark is Catelyn's husband I believe.

Viserys
April 30th, 2012, 08:18 PM
I dont really care for game of thrones lore though I am a little tempted to start watching

Palpatine
April 30th, 2012, 11:02 PM
This is my first exposure to it lol

Forum Mafia GM
May 1st, 2012, 08:14 AM
Also to the FM gamemaster the mason team is really under powered in this setup, smite should kill all evil roles, not just culted people.
No, a town-aligned unlimited killing role that can exist twice in a game with a night chat that can only kill evil roles is overpowered.

A niche role with the purpose of battling the cult while the rest of the town battles the mafia is balance.