PDA

View Full Version : London Olympic Games, now equipped with SAM SITES!

Necroplant
April 29th, 2012, 12:13 PM
Sorry Akira, this requires advertising an outside link to give proof. http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2012/04/29/rooftop-missiles-london-olympics.html

Last game, it was sound cannons (that thankfully were never used!). This time, London apartment buildings may become host to surface-to-air missiles.

The aim is to shoot down a hijacked airliner over London skies. The current estimated cost is 24 billion pounds.

That's a pretty expensive building, and since money is more important than human life, the goal is to shoot down an airliner over London skies so it crashes into residential areas instead. Londoners are disposable, and buildings can be repaired.

I'm glad they have their priorities straight.

When a city wins a bid for the Olympic Games to be held in their city, they also LOSE BIG. London keeps wasting billions on it, and the IOC doesn't have to help them recoup any losses. Basically, this is a few billion of charity to the IOC assholes.

Necroplant
April 29th, 2012, 01:20 PM

Bruno
April 29th, 2012, 01:26 PM
Lol, missile turrets. You make that pic?

Duzero
April 29th, 2012, 02:15 PM

I see what you did there... :D

Necroplant
April 29th, 2012, 02:26 PM

Wow, one of those contests I forgot I won! Your signature is epic, sir. I should update mine to the original Jack Bauer picture.

This is a simulated image of what will happen if Al-Qaeda gives London what it wants: a terrorist attack.

Like in Field of Dreams: "If you build it, they will come." You build air defenses, they will try and test them lol.

Or maybe they won't. Either way, Britain loses. If Al-Qaeda were to attack, Britain would lose even further. They need to develop a WINNING strategy!