PDA

View Full Version : Achievements?

Azire
April 29th, 2012, 12:52 AM
I have made this thread to track my own achievements and for other to post theirs. Tell me what you are most proud of, the hardest achievement to get that you have and/or what achievement you are having trouble with. Talk about your road to glory here!! As a side note, the numbers next to the achievements are simply the order in which the achievements go.

Achievements I Have:
1. Epic Fail
2. Hoist by His Own Molotov
3. Yo Dawg
4. Mission Failed
5. Obviously Evil
6. Flawless Victory
7. Jailbreak
8. Licensed to Kill
9. State Religion
11. Corleone
12. Half Mafia Roles
13. Half Neutral Roles
14. Incognito
15. Last of Kin
16. A for Effort
17. All Mafia Roles
18. All Neutral Roles
19. Half Roles
20. Half Town Roles
21. Hammer and Sickle (My current pride and joy)
22. Suicide Hotline
23. All Town Roles
25. Divine Guidance
28. Forever Alone
35. All Roles
36. Generosity

Achievements I Need:
10. One in a Million
24. Disco Inferno
26. Happily Ever After
27. The Last Laugh
29. Hung Jury
30. Sole Survivor
31. The Inquisition
32. Ace Prosecutor
33. Handi-Capable
34. Marathon

My NEW achievement idea: As Mason get promoted to Mason Leader.

Gingerape
April 29th, 2012, 12:54 AM
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/6600-Achievements-with-Requirements-(Full)

Here you go Mr. Azire.

Unknown User
April 29th, 2012, 11:32 AM
www.google.com

Azire
May 2nd, 2012, 01:17 AM
B ring
U p
M y
P ost

Check my progress :)

Necroplant
May 2nd, 2012, 05:47 AM
I'm working on having this thread closed, or circlejerked. Akira did the last one for me.

Tasogare_Akira
May 2nd, 2012, 05:11 PM
Your achievements can be checked via in-game help menu.

Azire
July 4th, 2012, 06:24 PM
Currently updated. Anybody have anything to add about their achievements?

EliteMarine
July 5th, 2012, 06:33 AM
I will mention that my proudest achievement was Forever Alone. Long story short I made it to the final 3 as witch and 2 of us agreed to lynch the third guy who really never stated he was mafia or not, but simply beat around the bush, however I did not vote expecting Jester, but the other did. Sure enough he was Jester and I remained in town all alone. :)

gg.

LeaD
July 7th, 2012, 05:09 AM
Definitely Last Laugh. GF was a newb and last town was vet with unltd alerts (lol). GF attacked into him, vet suicided (i got lynched on the day before)
next game i got to be jester again, needless to say i won (though not solo jester :()

Azire
July 7th, 2012, 06:48 PM
I have recently updated my achievement list. Getting achievements has become easier after getting 20k points. Obviously now I got the big one (All Roles) because I could prefer roles I hadn't won as. Now I have a preferred list full of roles I need achievements with. Preferring is great. :)

Burnteskimo IIl.
July 7th, 2012, 06:55 PM
I have recently updated my achievement list. Getting achievements has become easier after getting 20k points. Obviously now I got the big one (All Roles) because I could prefer roles I hadn't won as. Now I have a preferred list full of roles I need achievements with. Preferring is great. :)

No its not....Breaks the nature of the game. This isn't LoL.

Azire
July 8th, 2012, 06:18 AM
No its not....Breaks the nature of the game. This isn't LoL.

I have to disagree. It simply means that you can request a role that you would like to play. If the nature of the game is to play the Sheriff 8 games in a row it gets boring. Preferring keeps it interesting and allows me to play roles I enjoy. I mean I've seriously gotten more done in a game as an Executioner than the Town investigation roles. Granted I have a little bit of experience considering I've gotten all the way to 20k points. I still play because I can play fun roles. The boring roles are for newbs.

Burnteskimo IIl.
July 8th, 2012, 07:20 AM
20k pts and you think Sheriff is a boring role and for newbs. You are the problem. If you aren't skilled enough to play sheriff correctly don't blame the game, its your own fault. You are probably the kind of kid that rages if they dont get their preferred role either. Dont talk to me til you get at least 1k posts, kid.

FrostByte
July 8th, 2012, 08:40 AM
20k pts and you think Sheriff is a boring role and for newbs. You are the problem. If you aren't skilled enough to play sheriff correctly don't blame the game, its your own fault. You are probably the kind of kid that rages if they dont get their preferred role either.
Absolutely agree with this, took the words right out of my mouth

Dont talk to me til you get at least 1k posts, kid.
Trolololololololo

creedkingsx
July 8th, 2012, 09:36 AM
Dont talk to me til you get at least 1k posts, kid.

hi :3

Azire
July 8th, 2012, 09:24 PM
20k pts and you think Sheriff is a boring role and for newbs. You are the problem. If you aren't skilled enough to play sheriff correctly don't blame the game, its your own fault. You are probably the kind of kid that rages if they dont get their preferred role either. Dont talk to me til you get at least 1k posts, kid.

You obviously didn't read my post. I'm tired of getting Sheriff every game. My record so far was 8 games in row. How do you think I got to 20k points without knowing how to play? Why are you coming to my thread and trolling. If you don't like my post count then don't post in my thread. I'm sorry I do other shit besides post here. Do you realize how many posts 1000 is? Also don't call me a kid, you know nothing about me, I find your entire post offensive and trolling. You need to take your post count and go find something better to do.

I mean you come in here making assumptions and judging for no good reason other to be a dick. Do you really have nothing better to do that make thousands of troll posts? Congrats on your achievement sir.

Azire
July 22nd, 2012, 06:31 PM
Updated again.