PDA

View Full Version : Welcome SK

Raiden
June 24th, 2011, 12:00 AM
Of all the roles available, why the hell did you kill me? :D just wondering.

I thought you were mafia anyway.

McJesus
June 24th, 2011, 07:06 AM
eh I voted for him at the end of day 2 but the mafia was the one that decided to kill me, go figure.

Auckmid
June 24th, 2011, 07:03 PM
The Serial Killer made you his next victim. When you saw him pull the knife out in your house's hallway, you made a mad dash for the kitchen to procure a knife to fight back with. You were stopped short, however, by feeling a knife in your spine. Your assailant threw his weapon into your back, stunning you. After that, you were slowly chopped into various pieces with a meat cleaver. You lost consciousness and died after losing both of your legs, but he continued on after your death. Thoroughly tired, he left your home after scattering your limbs all over your house.

You are no longer part of the game and thus cannot talk to anyone in the game or use any night chat privileges. However, your victory condition still applies and you may be able to win the game despite being dead, depending on your role.

Thats how I died. Preaty sure I deserved it though. Unless it never appears after a person dies whether or not they were part of the cult, and I was right, I messed up big time with the Claw thing. Sorry Claw, didnt mean to Troll :'(

Clawtrocity
June 25th, 2011, 08:51 AM
I died after having sex with a hooker and I was taking a shower and a guy riddled me with bullets.