PDA

View Full Version : Day 3 Discussion

Clawtrocity
June 23rd, 2011, 01:32 PM
"In case anyone wanted to know my thoughts on who the SK really was, I can only really think of Sarzael. I'm not sure how Clawtrocity made him "100% clear" as a doctor. Killing the Cult Leader might be a good thing, but, as I've said, since I know Oops's claim about my role was bogus, I must assume that his claim on Narks was as well."

He said he gave me a gun and he gave me a gun. 100% clear enough for ya?

Post any other things you want to discuss about specifically day 3.

Also how crazy has this day been? Invest came out and like I thought he got no information at all. That should be changed for the next game. Invest is so weak it seems.

We have 2 sheriff's out and both are claiming different people are bad. We in death chat know 100% that SAS is bad and it seems Oops is also losing focus and starting to fail. He seems like he is bad too.

Spy made his triumphant return to troll us all. I propose mrzwach, Spy, or Narks are not allowed in the next game. 2 were AFK for 90% of the game so far and Narks has done nothing but troll. Zack has been partially trolling, but it's almost been RP...He's just talking about his cabbages.

Fun 3rd day.

TheJackofSpades
June 23rd, 2011, 01:45 PM
I'm not sure this new upheaval of action comes from you dying and giving people the ability to focus now without going two seconds before accusing you of being cult, or if the mafia has grown bolder realizing just how much of an advantage they have.

TheJackofSpades
June 23rd, 2011, 01:47 PM
One other thing.

I Couter-claim investigator.
S.A.S Cnl.Alpha, Zach, and opps_ur_dead came back citizen.
MrSmarter is either lying, or was seriously unlucky with his investigations. The counter-claim seems really weak though, 3 citizens seems too convenient but oop's claim of me being mason to draw heat off suspicion is suspicious as well because it tells nothing they don't already know.

I honestly think they're both lying.

TheJackofSpades
June 23rd, 2011, 02:36 PM
Also, I would like to put forth that Zach is evil for the sole fact that he is Lezard Valeth, the most evil motherfucker on the planet.

Raiden
June 23rd, 2011, 04:13 PM
Here's what i think:

1) None of the people who claimed to be citizens are culted. That would be stupid, since citizens are the primary targets of masons. This clears out zack and miles from being cult.

2) Either Corleone or Massino mafia are completely culted. That would also explain the death of so many citizens.

3) These are the people who claimed a town power role so far: lysergic (not specified), flash (sheriff), oops_ur_dead (investigator), mrsmarter (investigator), procyon (sheriff), sarzael (gunsmith). These are most probably not citizens.

4) Since we know that SAS is mafia/sk, i don't believe mrsmarter claim to be investigator. I believe he's mafia along with SAS. The other two names are probably random. At least one of them is.

5) I don't believe oops's investigator claim either. I believe he is the cult leader instead. He has his ass backed up enough to claim bullshit on everyone now.

6 I believe flash to be a sheriff, so i believe miles is mafia. Miles claimed he had been roleblocked and no one counterclaimed, so that makes him corleone mafia.

7) I believe procyon to be the other sheriff, so i believe cyanblade is mafia too. I also believe cyanblade is in the culted mafia, probably massino.

8) Don't forget that the gunsmith gave a gun to some bad guy on 1st night, but he hadn't revealed who it was yet.

9) Finally, i have been targeted by the sk after accusing spy. I think at least narks isn't the sk, however spy might be.

A question to Jack: who's the last mason alive? Sorry if you already said it.

A question to Claw: were you roleblocked on night 3? I guess so, or your gunshot would have gone through and killed narks, am i correct?

also partially OT: i would not exclude people from the game just because they're trolling, UNLESS they are purposely playing against their own faction. Narks and spy seem to apply.

TheJackofSpades
June 23rd, 2011, 04:33 PM
Every mason is dead. The only person I successfully recruited was False, who died the same night.

It's why I didn't leave SAS in my last will, on the off-chance that I actually recruited him. Otherwise I would have.

Also, SAS could be the cult leader.

Clawtrocity
June 23rd, 2011, 04:51 PM
Mason recruiting cult leader doesn't kill him.

I was roleblocked that's why my heal didn't go through. My gunshot wouldn't of gone through because I was killed before my shot would of gone through I think...

TheJackofSpades
June 23rd, 2011, 05:44 PM
Roleblocking trumps everything. Also, mason recruiting comes before healing so I would have died either way.

McJesus
June 23rd, 2011, 05:47 PM
Zach is totally mafia in my opinion, he was the only one who presented ill will to me and now I'm dead, go figure

TheJackofSpades
June 23rd, 2011, 06:09 PM
In all likelihood they killed you because you declared town.

FalseTruth
June 23rd, 2011, 07:09 PM
It just sucks that the dead are always smarter than the living.