PDA

View Full Version : {Ban List} mommasasha: 1-S2-1-3444747 [11 Offenses]

Saneshelf
April 7th, 2012, 01:52 PM
This report features 2 games, 1 previously submitted.

Account Names: mommasasha, poppaskull
Account IDs: 1-S2-1-3444747, 1-S2-1-435837
In-Game Names: Game 1: Santo Rossi, Napoleon
Game 2: Figgy, Niggy

Crimes Committed: Attempted Game-Throwing, Cheating

Your Account Name: ZergrayNVoid
Summary: I would first like to note that I made a prior report (that has been merged into another thread) with just the first game when I alleged mommasasha was hacking. I retract that allegation and instead allege that both mommasasha and poppaskull are partying and trying to throw the game for one of the teams this pair is a part of (ie screwing over the mafia).

Game 1: Santo Rossi (mommasasha) gets lynched as mason and calls out the mafia verbatim. Napoleon (poppaskull) is the godfather.

Picture:

Replay:

Game 2: Niggy (poppaskull) is the serial killer and Figgy (mommasasha) is the disguiser. On the first two nights, both the sk and disguiser target the same player.

Night 1 pics:

Night 2 pics:

Note that during night 2, both niggy and figgy make the same target switch.

Day 4: After niggy is found by the consig, niggy (poppaskull) correctly calls out all 3 mafia.

Day 4 pic:2646

It would seem to me that these two players are communicating outside of the game.

Replay: 2647

Lysergic
April 7th, 2012, 04:18 PM
Both are repeat offenders, and mommasasha has been in trouble recently. In both games, they seem to have joined as a party.

In the first game, they both select default names. As stated in the report, mommasasha, the Mason, was able to correctly identify all 3 Mafia members. He also lies to Jailor by claiming Sheriff, uses his will to accuse the Jailor of Skyping with the SK, and fakes blackmailed on trial rather than simply claiming Mason.

In the second game, they do indeed choose the same kill targets, and when one switches targets, so does the other. This is likely to prevent the target from being healed. As stated in the report, poppaskull is able to correctly identify all the Mafia as Serial Killer, just as mommasasha was able to in the previous game.

Approved for both. They're heading for bans if they keep it up. >.>

Dark.Revenant
April 14th, 2012, 04:13 PM
4X kickvote for poppaskull, 4x banlist for mommasasha

Zilla
April 15th, 2012, 05:03 AM
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES WHOS THE NIGGER NOW LOLOLOL

ThatwonGai
April 17th, 2012, 01:32 PM
Account Name: mommasasha
Account ID: 1-S2-1-3444747
In-Game Name: Easter Nigger [Purple color]

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing, Extreme Trolling, Verbal Abuse.

Your Account Name: Incarnation
Summary: The verbal (text really) abuse speaks for itself in the log. His (mommasasha) role in this game is Sheriff. First he claimed that a player (gray) was the SK and had knives [Shown in screenshot "mommasasha"].

During that same game day, we put brown on the stand and he (mommasasha) claimed that Brown was SK and had knives. After the lynch, it turned out that brown was our Jailor. [Shown in screenshot "mommasasha2"]

On the third day, mammasasha claimed that Red was mafia, and that he checked them. When Gray pm'd someone, mammasasha then claimed he was Spy and that she just said she was doctor, and to lynch her. Then proceeded to an angry rant and the day ended, with him being killed during the night and revealed to be Sheriff. [Would be shown in 3rd screenshot, but couldn't upload it. Here's a link to it: http://tinypic.com/r/fnxvu0/5].

That covers the entire case. Filed under Griefing since it seemed to amount to a bit more than simple game-throwing, although it could be called that as well.

EDIT: I could have sworn that I changed the format of that title to say "mommasasha" but it still shows "Username" instead. If someone could change that, I'd appreciate it. I'm very sorry for that happening.

Keeper Edit: Fixed username.

creedkingsx
April 17th, 2012, 02:28 PM
In review.

creedkingsx
April 17th, 2012, 02:36 PM
First off, this person is on the a ban-list status right now, so I am assuming this game is before last weekend.
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/6574-mommasasha-1-S2-13444747-poppaskull-1-S2-1-435837

Second, yeah I agree, this is extreme griefing. He is already on the ban list, so I am not sure what kind of punishment would be taken, except a longer sentence. I am currently asking the higher ups on how to go about for action in this scenario. :P
Approved is the final verdict, I assume it will be a longer ban list.

Jebusman
April 17th, 2012, 04:35 PM
In-Game Name: Wartis

Crimes Committed: Griefing

Your Account Name: Jebusman

Summary:
He immediately claims GF, and names two random people as Framer and Consig. The next day (when he miraculously didn't get killed), he proceeds to make up a story about me getting killed by the SK as a roleblocker, when A. I wasn't a roleblocker, and B. I was killed by mafia. He keeps changing his story and tries to get random people lynched. Night 2 he was jailed, claims 5 different roles before the jailor just executes him. Turns out to be a Doctor. Town still won the game.

ThatwonGai
April 17th, 2012, 05:24 PM
This game was from about 10-15 minutes before I reported it. So I'm not quite sure how he even started playing with us if he's banned. Not sure if that information helps you, but I'll do what I can.

creedkingsx
April 17th, 2012, 05:27 PM
This game was from about 10-15 minutes before I reported it. So I'm not quite sure how he even started playing with us if he's banned. Not sure if that information helps you, but I'll do what I can.

Yeah, another report on him came in a little bit after yours. I am curios to know how he circumvented the Ban List. :/

ThatwonGai
April 17th, 2012, 05:29 PM
I wouldn't really know how, but if anything comes up again I'll just add it to the report here. (If it relates to the same person of course.)

creedkingsx
April 17th, 2012, 05:58 PM
In review. He is on the ban list, and this is now his second report today. I would like to know how he plays without being banned. Will atach SS in a couple minutes, one moment please :)

creedkingsx
April 17th, 2012, 06:06 PM
Yeah, just as he said happens.
SS attached, as I promised, approved and merged.

Ambient
April 19th, 2012, 01:08 PM
corrected ID

Jebusman
April 19th, 2012, 01:44 PM
Seeing as how he's already been given a 4x banlist, is it still necessary to post more reported games? Because I have to say I have at least 2 or 3 for this guy I could write up for skyping/griefing/gamethrowing.

Ambient
April 19th, 2012, 02:01 PM
Go ahead. The ID was entered incorrectly. Additional reports will increase sentence.

Kagman
April 24th, 2012, 05:53 PM
Account Name: mommasasha, Carrionkind
Account ID: 1-S2-1-3444747 , 1-S2-1-827553
In-Game Name: THE SUN GOD, THE BLOOD GOD

Crimes Committed: Hacking, Cheating

Your Account Name: Kagman
Summary: At the beginning of the game, he created a role list that came up with an error and it was a hacked list. He was hacking the game to get everyone killed and knew who everyone was.

Note: Sorry, I can't seem to find the account ID. If you can message me on how to find it I will be more than happy to get it for you. Thanks!

My ID is... Kagman: 1-S2-1-1504910

Ambient
April 24th, 2012, 09:11 PM
That information is displayed at the start of the game, and then at the end of the game. It can be accessed at any time with log.

doseface
April 25th, 2012, 11:59 AM
Heres another from last night of him running a modhack...mommasasha was stating that his modhack also can bypass the ban list, as well as see all roles, give points, etc....Reported him to Blizzard also for cheating/hacking/game modification/abuse, so maybe they'll deal with him as well.

Kagman
April 25th, 2012, 05:22 PM
Kagman: 1-S2-1-1504910
mommasasha: 1-S2-1-3444747
Carrionkind: 1-S2-1-827553

There you go! Thanks!

Landstander
April 25th, 2012, 08:16 PM
PLEASE re-edit your original post to the correct format for the 2 SC IDs, Thank You.

IncognitoGuy
April 26th, 2012, 10:01 AM
Another instance. Gamethrows while pretending to be mason.

Caramio
April 26th, 2012, 10:06 AM
In-Game Name: Magic Meatballs

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: Kurapica
Summary: He clearly stated that he will game throw if he did not get his way. After being found out he told the jailor who was jailing him the names of the other mafia. Jailor told us and they were mafia. Others said they would report also, hopefully one of those would be jailor or a mafia.

Caramio
April 26th, 2012, 10:09 AM
Was there posted separate post didn't know there was one for him already.

BoogeyMan
April 26th, 2012, 10:56 AM
Crossing my fingers that blizzard bans this guy as well

Ambient
April 26th, 2012, 07:32 PM
+ More fodder for the ban list.

Kagman
April 26th, 2012, 09:06 PM
Changed.

Landstander
April 27th, 2012, 12:21 PM
Hope we can get this guy punished soon, He's still trolling games, and I also believe He's using a third-party force drop program; After playing 3 games with him and being dropped 3 times at complete random. I don't have more proof than that but just want it on record if others have similar problems involving mammasasha.

Gat
April 29th, 2012, 01:11 PM
This guy is one angry individual. Played with him several times and his only goal seems to be making the game as unplayable as possible for everyone else. Please perma-ban.

Necroplant
May 2nd, 2012, 02:09 PM
Mods and DR, this guy is getting around the ban, he was even in 2 games I played today, and tried to make a bus driver save. Figure out a way around his hack.

Shaded
May 10th, 2012, 05:18 PM
I can attest to a very similar experience as landstander above. Seems likely he is using a forcedrop program.