PDA

View Full Version : Day III - Ruins

Dark.Revenant
June 22nd, 2011, 10:24 PM
The events following the trial of July 14 until the night of July 15 were expunged from the town records. The only surviving documentation is found in the coroner's registrar, containing the list of the four people who were killed at night, along with their suspected causes of death. It is impossible to determine the true validity of the obviously exaggerated field-observation claims made, but it is clear that the criminal elements of the town pulled out all the stops and were killing at full force. Yet, not a single one of the persons who died was involved in criminal activity. A rough summary-transcript of the forum proceedings was found in a locked chest in the church cellar.

It is shockingly clear from this evidence: the town of Delia had functionally collapsed and was on an unstoppable downward spiral to complete destruction.

Day III

Delia
15 July, 1883; 8:40 AM

Delia Nobility Population
CyanBlade
Elixir
FLaSH
Lysergic
MileS
MrSmarter
mrzwach
Narks
oops_ur_dead
Procyon
Rumpel
S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
Sarzael
Spy
Styx
Zack

Unknown Roles List
Godfather (Corleone)
Mafioso (Corleone)
Mafioso (Corleone)
Framer (Massino)
Hooker (Massino)
Mafioso (Massino)
Serial Killer
Cult Leader
Investigator
Sheriff
Sheriff
Gunsmith
Armorer
Citizen/Mason
Citizen
Citizen

Graveyard
Sierra Corleone (Consigliere (Corleone)) -- Died Night 0 - 7 July, 1883; 2:12 AM - Gunshot wound in the heart while sleeping
Deolrin (Citizen) -- Died Night 1 - 12 July, 1883; 11:52 PM - Shot multiple times in the chest and head in a street corner
monster (Citizen) -- Died Night 1 - 13 July, 1883; 2:40 AM - Eight knife wounds in the abdomen and a partially-severed head, apparently from a piano wire
Raiden (Jester) -- Died Night 2 - 13 July, 1883; 10:50 PM - Four knife wounds in the abdomen and two slit wrists, as well as a point-blank gunshot wound in the forehead
FalseTruth (Mason) -- Died Night 2 - 14 July, 1883; 1:50 AM - Gunshot wounds in the heart and stomach, found on his doorstep
Goonswarm (Citizen) -- Died Night 2 - 14 July, 1883; 2:20 AM - Two bullet holes in the head while sleeping
Mayor Braeburn (Mayor) -- Died Night 2 - 14 July, 1883; 5:50 AM - Heart attack while exiting his home
TheJackofSpades (Mason) -- Died Night 3 - 14 July, 1883; 11:33 AM - Shot in the heart in the middle of the street; he was found still clutching onto the insignia of the Freemasons
Auckmid (Citizen) -- Died Night 3 - 15 July, 1883; 12:02 AM - Found in many pieces throughout his home, cut along the joints of his limbs
Clawtrocity (Doctor) -- Died Night 3 - 15 July, 1883; 1:30 AM - Multiple gunshot wounds and several glass fragments; found dead in the shower, the blood washed away
McPwnage (Citizen) -- Died Night 3 - 15 July, 1883; 3:30 AM - Killed instantly in a large trinitrotoluene explosion on a street corner

Last Wills

TheJackofSpades
Citizens of Delia,
If you are reading this, it means my crusade against the evil of the heathens that plague this fair city has ended in disaster. My plans were destroyed, grounded beneath the feet of ineptitude and desperation. My spirit broken by the town to which I pledged to protect from this most vile threat not only turning a deaf ear to my pleas, but they cower in their houses, afraid of making any accusation. They simply wait to die, like lambs to the slaughter as every day our city becomes more and more bloated by the festering rot that threatens to rupture at any moment. Should I live past this day, I vow that my hands will become unbound, I shall take up the righteousness of my cause in it's full efforts. (But again, if you're reading this, the lord has chosen me to die, and his judgment shall not be questioned). Perhaps my purpose has ended, and He has chosen for me to lie in the bed I have made.

You must know that I chose to side with Claw not because I recruited him the first night. I had done so, yes, and he turned me down saying he was destined for greater things. I trusted him because it was required of me, nay, of all of us to band together into a sword of burning righteousness to sear away the infidels that speak into our ears of mistrust and stagnation. And should he truly be a heathen, my blade would find him just as easily as any other when his purpose was served as He dictates.

And as I mingled with our enemy, it would only tempt them to grow bolder, to attempt to sway me beneath their ugly influence, to which they would find they had bitten off more than they could chew. But none of this matters now, and as my acolyte before me pleaded for trust but wariness, for action with some caution, I too will emplore you all to step forward, and seek out evil where you may find it.

You cannot remain as you have been, to gain any of the Lord's blessings you must stand vigilant in your cause in both times of danger and in peace. We are God's men, brothers, we are not heathen dogs who cower with their tails between their legs. Should you not take up my quest where I have faltered, you will find your numbers growing ever smaller, until there is no one left to speak for you before the tides of darkness.

God is with you as I am with him,
The Jack of Spades
†Elder Freemason†

Auckmid
After much thinking, I believe that Clawtrocity is a cultist. It is the only good reason I could come up with as 2 how he was targeted by a mason, but is still not a mason. I think he was originaly a power role, and was targeted by both mason and cultist on night 1 and because cultists recruit after the masons, he finnished the night as a cultist. He then claimed to be a power role because he knew no one would counter claim, and because it would cause the weapon and armour smiths to give him armour and a gun, as well as giving him doctor protection, putting him in a very good possition.

Even if I'm wrong, I'm willing to bet the cult will target him tonight, and the bottom line is that I think that Clawtrocity needs to be lynched

Clawtrocity
I shot Narks and I healed Jack of Spades.

Alright, so you're reading my will. Oh look I wasn't lying at all. In fact not only was I not lying, but I was telling the complete and utter truth. You're all too busy thinking that since it's a game of mafia everyone has to be lying, but no...Only the Mafia has to lie. The townspeople not actively trying to participate are hurting the town more than I did.

You all thought I was Cult, but nope. I wasn't shocker. I'll cry a little if I get recruited to the cult tonight just make people look bad because I swear I was not in the cult as of the 2nd day.

I've done nothing but try to stay alive and help the town. I'm trying to clear people who I know are clean and all that will do will make the mafia attack each other.

Oops, Narks, S.A.S = 1 Mafia (I had a feeling Narks and Oops were on a team.)
Rumpel, Lysergic + 1 other person(Probably McPwnage) = 1 Mafia
??? = SK
Me, Jack, Sarz = Town I 1000000000000000000% guarantee that.
Zack, Elixir, Cyan, and Proc are all odd. They are the people that aren't saying anything even though they are saying something. It's hard to say what I mean, but they are all doing the EXACT SAME THING. Something is up with them, but I have no idea what...

Hopefully next time we do this and I act the exact same way you'll all stop and think about what ignorant buffoons(btw I lol'd at that for awhile Dark) you were this game. All the people trying to lynch a Cult instead of a Mafia are clearly the bad guys. I'm not here to lead you so I suggest you listen to Jack since he's the only one with any sense...If the cult recruits me tonight and I die...and I appear as cult in the morning...I'll cry a little.

ROLE CALL PLEASE SHERIFFS SHOULD HAVE 6 PEOPLE CLEARED + 2 of them = 8. You can win, don't let me down.

McPwnage
McPwnage was found dead last night, *puts on sunglasses* looks like he got McPwned, YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

This day will end at 3:00 PM, Friday June 24 (EST -5) or when a decision is made. 9 votes are needed to form a simple majority.

Dark.Revenant
June 22nd, 2011, 10:32 PM
Before you ask, Auckmid was a Serial Killer hit, Clawtrocity and McPwnage were Mafia hits, and TheJackofSpades died to a mismasoning.

MileS
June 22nd, 2011, 11:05 PM
We absolutely need to lynch today. No question about it.

On the topic of Narks still being alive, while you could make the argument that he's alive because the Massinos were protecting their own, they could also be mindgaming us. I think that many would agree that his behavior to this point has been antitown.

Spy still has yet to talk to this point as well.

Lysergic
June 22nd, 2011, 11:24 PM
Agreed. We'll need a unified front for voting. I promise you guys, Claw was incorrect about me being mafia. I am one of the few remaining town roles at this point, so it looks like Town is going to need help to win (hopefully the mafias will wipe each other out tonight). Anywho, there was a good reason I didn't vote for Claw yesterday - namely, the offchance that he actually WAS being legit (and, voila, it turns out he was).

I still think CyanBlade is the SK for his horrible voting reasons yesterday. However, if you want to go after Narks first, MileS, I'll go with you; you seem like a probable townie to me.

Also, Cult should be 3 people strong by now, 4 after tonight. They are rapidly becoming the strongest voting power.

MileS
June 22nd, 2011, 11:32 PM
I want to do a full reread of the first two days before I commit to anything in particular, and I especially want to hear everyone's opinions on what to do with Narks/Spy.

Lysergic
June 22nd, 2011, 11:38 PM
I'm really unsure of Narks; I have trouble believing that any real scum would act the way he's been acting (since the Jester is dead). However, with the Jester dead, his behavior definitely DOES NOT seem Town. A reread would probably be good.

As for Spy, not talking isn't a good reason to lynch. He could very well be a power role waiting to reveal; maybe he's been checking people who died (not unlikely given that 4 people died last night, 3 the night before, etc.).

Narks
June 23rd, 2011, 12:37 AM
holy shit he actually was doctor

why the fuck didnt cult recruit him

i see that spy is still not dead, this makes me sad

Narks
June 23rd, 2011, 12:38 AM
also hahaha im still alive, even if I'm incriminated!

spy is clearly the one who shot everyone, lynch him plz

Elixir
June 23rd, 2011, 01:32 AM
It would appear that Claw's gun shot failed as Gun Item usage is priority 8 whereas mafia is higher than that.
His heal failed too... Mason should have last will'd who he was going to check!!

Someone does need to die today. That much is clear. Not one evil class has died yet.

We still, however, have all 3 of our invest roles so hopefully someone comes out with something.

Until such a time, I agree with Claw's suspicion that S.A.S and oops are somehow linked, whether it be cult or mafia as they appear to have each others back.
Cyan, as just stated, has odd voting patterns as well.

Unless an invest speaks up,

vote S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha

Spy
June 23rd, 2011, 01:35 AM
I had the worst date ever.

I went to French town to meet a guy, and well he wasn't what I expected at all. I still can't shake it off. Seems like such a lost cause.

Whatever. I need someone to heal me tonight.

Zack
June 23rd, 2011, 02:05 AM
Townies are dying every night. I am going with Claw's last will, its Role Call time!

I'm a Citizen, a very confused cabbage loving citizen.

State your role or be lynched, there will be a lynch today.

Sheriffs and Investi, present your findings!

Silent suspects:
MrSmarter - not a single word
mrzwach - not a single word
Spy - not a single word
Styx - someone said he said something? Clarify
FLaSH - Only talked day 1, nothing since

We must lynch. At the moment, with a gut feeling...

Vote mrzwach

I may change my vote depending on presented evidence, I expect a role call, and that means everyone! I'm taking over as Mayor, by order of the supreme cabbage!

Spy
June 23rd, 2011, 02:16 AM
I am the Godfather. And I will win no matter what.

Spy
June 23rd, 2011, 02:18 AM
Vote Zack

Spy
June 23rd, 2011, 02:20 AM
And there is no such thing as a Mayor in this game, Zack. Are you retarded? There is no jester either.

Zack
June 23rd, 2011, 02:22 AM
I am now Mayor in name! Yes its a forceful election, but someone has to take charge around here or the town will lose. You are one of the bad guys Spy? Right now you are begging for a lynch.

Narks
June 23rd, 2011, 02:23 AM
spy is clearly a hacker

vote spy

Zack
June 23rd, 2011, 02:27 AM
That reasoning makes no sense. Narks you suspicious too, but at the moment i'm declaring a silent vendetta! All those who did not participate in day conversations until today are the priorty to lynch.

Spy
June 23rd, 2011, 02:31 AM
Well fuck this. I am Mayor. You can go back to your cave.

Spy
June 23rd, 2011, 03:14 AM
Narks is innocent.

vote Zack.

Elixir
June 23rd, 2011, 03:15 AM
I may not know much, but I know Zack's innocent.

My vote remains unchanged.

Spy
June 23rd, 2011, 03:17 AM
vote S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha

Zack
June 23rd, 2011, 03:24 AM
Elixir, my opinion is that the bad guys let us all point fingers and accuse each other while they remained silent and picked targets out of the talkers to kill at night. At the moment, those who did not talk before today are the most suspicious.

Zack
June 23rd, 2011, 03:26 AM
Also, I said its Role Call time, so state your role Elixir, and Spy, and whoever else is here at the moment. I expect to see everyone's claimed role today.

Narks
June 23rd, 2011, 03:26 AM
Narks is innocent.

u troll me

Elixir
June 23rd, 2011, 03:27 AM
You've got a point, but without sheriffs or investis pointing us in the right direction all we're going to end up doing is random lynching or 'going with our gut' so to speak
It is very possible that all they've found are innocents, or the people they check die.

My vote is easily swayed when we see some invest roles saying who they've cleared...

Zack
June 23rd, 2011, 03:31 AM
By not claiming your role you refuse to cooperate with the town, and are therefore declaring you are infact not town.

In your next post I expect to see your claimed role, that goes to everyone. If you are Town, you know how important it is for us to do this now that our numbers are at most 50% of the remaining living players, minus those who were culted. The Masons are pretty much out of the picture now... We have noway of knowing who is a part of the cult.

Spy
June 23rd, 2011, 03:34 AM
Um what is a cult? And what does it do?

Zack
June 23rd, 2011, 03:40 AM
Spy, you have not claimed your role, infact you said you are Godfather before. At this point you have openly declared that you are NOT TOWN.

vote Spy

We should have lynched you day 1 as people suggested. Remember people, when you post I want to see roles!

Spy
June 23rd, 2011, 03:45 AM
Wow wtf? Fuck you Zack. If anything I think you are the one who is bad guy.

vote Zack

Elixir
June 23rd, 2011, 03:46 AM
Theres a reason role claiming is against the rules of most forum mafias... 1 being without randoms it makes it quite easy to discern who is lying.

Believe what you will, I'm not claiming my role. My posts today have said enough.

Elixir
June 23rd, 2011, 03:49 AM
Theres a reason role claiming is against the rules of most forum mafias... 1 being without randoms it makes it quite easy to discern who is lying.

Believe what you will, I'm not claiming my role. My posts today have said enough.

Too easy* that should have read.

Zack
June 23rd, 2011, 03:52 AM
3 kills a night make that rule obsolete Elixir, if we let another day pass without lynching a bad guy its game over for the town, and you know it. This means you have just declared you are also NOT TOWN.

My vote remains unchanged though, at this time. I await the results of Sheriffs and Investi.

Elixir
June 23rd, 2011, 03:58 AM
Just because you claim citizen, doesn't make it so. Just because I may or may not claim Citizen also, doesn't make it so

As a collective, without the aid of investis we must vote for the most likely candidate.

To me, that' either S.A.S + Oops as they seem to always be brothers in arms, and Cyanblade. Your proposed mrzwatch also makes some sense.
We haven't heard much, going back over the previous days, out of Procyon or flasH either

Zack
June 23rd, 2011, 04:11 AM
We have not come to an agreement on who to lynch as of yet, infact the closest one to get lynched was Claw, and evidently he was the doctor. I claim the mafia aren't smart, they aren't talking. We are overthinking this when we should have just been lynching the quiet people.

Sometimes the simple solution is the best solution. Yes just because we claim one role or the other doesn't make it true, but with the aid of Sheriffs and Investi we can pinpoint who are the liars.

You being strongly against the role call makes you very likely to be a bad guy, FYI.

Dark.Revenant
June 23rd, 2011, 04:13 AM
The only way to bring down the number of kills is to lynch the SK; just fyi.

Zack
June 23rd, 2011, 04:16 AM
The supreme cabbage just spoke to me! I am blessed. If we have information about who is the serial killer, we should make that person the lynch priority. This is a crucial time for our cops to come forward.

Narks
June 23rd, 2011, 04:24 AM
In your next post I expect to see your claimed role, that goes to everyone. If you are Town, you know how important it is for us to do this now that our numbers are at most 50% of the remaining living players, minus those who were culted. The Masons are pretty much out of the picture now... We have noway of knowing who is a part of the cult.

- asking for roles
- afraid of cult

hurrrr mafia

town is fucked anyway

and who is SK? lol

Spy
June 23rd, 2011, 04:37 AM
Um... who is SK... who cares? We want to bring up the death rates so that this game ends faster.

FLaSH
June 23rd, 2011, 04:55 AM
well nows a good time to come out with my investigations, so far i have that miles is in the mafia or got framed, oops, and cyan are both by the search "probably innocent"

Elixir
June 23rd, 2011, 05:10 AM
Good enough for me.

vote MileS

FLaSH
June 23rd, 2011, 05:12 AM

- asking for roles
- afraid of cult

hurrrr mafia

town is fucked anyway

and who is SK? lol

quite obvious town is fucked, idk how ALL town just happened to die but no other mafia or the sk, owell im not goin down alone tho
Vote MileS

Zack
June 23rd, 2011, 05:33 AM
Alright, I had a feeling Flash is one of the good guys. The chances of a framed townie against 6 possible mafia members is very low, therefore all townies go ahead and assume Miles is a real mafia member!

All Townies, vote Miles.

Narks, did I saw I was afraid of the cult? The mafia and particularly SK are more dangerous. You're trying to point fingers at me now, I was merely stating. And you saying town is bound to lose already means you are actually a bad guy. You also did not state your role.

Town has not lost until the fat cabbage sings!

I would prefer to lynch the SK first, but we have no idea who that is. Regardless one mafia down is still good.

People are most likely mafia or the SK: Spy, Elixir, Narks.
People who are still silent and could be bad guys too: MrSmarter, mrzwach and maybe Styx.

Regardless anybody who does not post their claimed role is also suspicious, time to start lying through your teeth scum! Lets see if you can do it, cus if not we're gonna get you.

FLaSH
June 23rd, 2011, 05:37 AM
tbh were rather fucked, the only thing re can rely on is them killing each other and us lynching them, if we make it, its a miracle...may the best team win

FLaSH
June 23rd, 2011, 05:40 AM
and sorry this is slightly my fault i held that miles was mafia since after the first night, didnt want to reveal my role too early, should of yesterday :|

Sarzael
June 23rd, 2011, 05:47 AM
My vote goes to Zack.

Zack
June 23rd, 2011, 05:51 AM
I don't think we can really blame you, Claw sent the town into a chaotic debate of whenever he was really a town power role or not. It may have helped, or it may have still had a bad result the following night. Can't really tell now can we... Unless the supreme cabbage creates a time machine for us, heh. Which is highly unlikely.

Regardless, the baddies know they have to kill each other sooner or later. Even moreso if we reduce their numbers down with a lynch, the side who lost one will be desperate to cut one from the other mafia to even the score, as those rival mafia will vote to lynch Miles with us.

FLaSH
June 23rd, 2011, 05:55 AM
the mafia that loses one will try to even the score while the other mafia trys to kill me to get rid of all evidence against them :|

Zack
June 23rd, 2011, 06:05 AM
Yes, someone will likely target you tonight... If you had spoken yesterday Claw could have healed you, at least he'd be actually useful before he died, and you'd have a vest for today most likely. Oh well, lets not cry over spilled milk, and try to make the best of this.

FLaSH
June 23rd, 2011, 06:06 AM
yeh ofcourse, all we can do is sit and wait, and maybe lynch the mafia

Lysergic
June 23rd, 2011, 08:08 AM
vote MileS it is.

Narks
June 23rd, 2011, 08:13 AM
hopefully miles is cult leader and spy is cult

vote miles

Narks
June 23rd, 2011, 08:24 AM
no fuck that I'm not going to help you losers out until you kill spy

vote spy

Procyon
June 23rd, 2011, 08:31 AM
I have some information of extreme importance to say, but I'm writing this quickly as I have to go take an exam. Don't lynch anyone until I get back in a few hours.

FLaSH
June 23rd, 2011, 09:12 AM
why the fuck do u want to kill spy, do we even have any real proof on him?

Narks
June 23rd, 2011, 09:47 AM
yeah

i got pictures of him wearing a nazi flag as a cape

MileS
June 23rd, 2011, 10:27 AM
Well, I'm a citizen, so it looks like I was framed. However, I seriously question the probability of me being both investigated and framed on night 1, and I also seriously doubt the veracity of your claim, FlaSH.

i dont know who to suspect, cant really do anything yet

This quote is from Day 1. Either you're lying then, or you're lying now, and I'm much more inclined to believe that you're lying now, because there is absolutely no reason for a sheriff to get a guilty and then lurk for two straight days. You were clearly around to "investigate" people, but you didn't make a single contribution to any discussion, let alone try to push the vote toward me. I get that you wouldn't want to reveal your role, but you could have easily been aggressive toward me or attempt to throw suspicion on me for my posts, none of which you made any effort to do.

By the way, I have to ask you Zack, how in the world did you get the feeling that FlaSH is on our side after literally one post?

Vote: FlaSH.

Here's my theory:
As we all remember, night 1, one of the Mafia families didn't kill. My theory is that the Corleone Mafia hit either a healed target or the SK, resulting in only one Mafia kill. I was roleblocked on night 1. I think that FlaSH is Massino mafia, along with Zack. He would know about my being roleblocked and no Mafia kill coinciding, leading him to the conclusion that blocking me caused the no kill, and I am Mafia.

By claiming sheriff and lynching a mafia member, he would be able to get by as the sheriff for the rest of the game, receive items, and potentially avoid being killed by the other Mafia faction/SK as they try to snipe off each other. However, the issue with his plan is that his assumption is incorrect. My being roleblocked merely correlated with the missing Night 1 kill, and was not the cause of it.

Honestly, this is the only way to explains FlaSH's behavior and interactions with Zack. It explains why he would lurk instead of help the town on the first two days. It explains why he would wait until Day 3 to make any sort of move toward me. With half the town being an evil role, the chances of me flipping town and ruining his fake sheriff claim have decreased from Day 1. It explains how Zack could possibly have a feeling that FlaSH is town after he has made literally one post for the entire game until day 3. Even the night that he claims to have gotten the information adds up.

Vote FlaSH. His claim doesn't make a ton of sense, and his interactions with Zack even less.

FLaSH
June 23rd, 2011, 10:31 AM
i said that cuz i didnt want myself to be given away and shot on night 2

FLaSH
June 23rd, 2011, 10:33 AM
and i didnt reply on day2 cuz a storm knocked our internet off

FLaSH
June 23rd, 2011, 10:38 AM
and about ur idea of getting items and shit and make it the rest of the game as survivor, i wont be alive much longer now that they know i am sheriff

FLaSH
June 23rd, 2011, 10:38 AM
sheriff not survivor* sorry tryin to play mafia at the same time :|

Zack
June 23rd, 2011, 10:53 AM
Flash is most certainly going to die tonight, he has no reason to pretend to be sheriff. He has made a sacrifice and he knows it.

Obviously you wouldn't go and admit you're mafia, your defense is commendable. However, this hesitant sheriff has found you before anyone even really thought of framing you.

The reason I believe Flash is because he spoke day 1, but then kept a low profile to keep checking more people and be sure before he comes forward. I can see the Claw fiasco as a problematic issue, and the possibility of there being a framer, those are two reasons for Flash to keep quiet.

The fact that you're now actually accusing both of us of being mafia already paints you in guilty colors.

I am sticking with this vote, Miles belongs to one of the mafia families.

Procyon said he has important info, I wonder what it is... And why he couldn't at least give a hint...

Zack
June 23rd, 2011, 10:56 AM
Alright, just to settle the doubts here Flash, who else did you check? You got innocent results I imagine, but on who?

FLaSH
June 23rd, 2011, 10:57 AM
i already posted let me look at messages again

FLaSH
June 23rd, 2011, 10:58 AM
i found that oops and cyan were "probably innocent" in the message i got back from dark, and that miles is mafia. the chances of him being framed are very slim

Sarzael
June 23rd, 2011, 11:03 AM
I change my vote to Miles.

FLaSH
June 23rd, 2011, 11:11 AM
just to prove it (mafia game is over so i can talk) i will post what i got back from my searches word for word. unless im not allowed to, if not dark is free to remove the post

FLaSH
June 23rd, 2011, 11:13 AM
Your investigations lead you to suspect that MileS is part of the Mafia!
Your investigations of CyanBlade caused you to conclude that he is not a member of organized crime; he is probably Innocent.
You picked a random person via random.org to investigate, so you found oops_ur_dead to be Innocent!

Narks
June 23rd, 2011, 11:28 AM
oh, then I'm investigator

Your investigation leads you to suspect Spy is the Godfather!
Your investigation leads you to suspect Spy is the Cult Leader!
Your investigation leads you to suspect Spy is really DarkShoGun in disguise!

oops_ur_dead
June 23rd, 2011, 11:31 AM
Clawtrocity
Oops, Narks, S.A.S = 1 Mafia (I had a feeling Narks and Oops were on a team.)

I'm sorry, but what? What makes you think I am in any way linked to these people?

Narks
June 23rd, 2011, 11:32 AM
we're both sexy oops

:D

oops_ur_dead
Well, obviously since Claw can't respond, I'm asking the town. I'm pretty sure Claw just pulled that out of his ass.

Narks
i'm sure you'd like to know

:D

MrSmarter
June 23rd, 2011, 11:45 AM
I'll wait and see what Procyon has to say before I vote. If he hasn't said something before 7:00 PM EST, I'll go with What Flash said.
And to the people that said have not said a word, I have 2 posts in the Day 2 thread.

oops_ur_dead
June 23rd, 2011, 12:02 PM
I claim investigator.

I investigated Jack night 1. He came back mason. Claw was investigated night 2, he came back innocent, but that didn't mean much due to the 50% rule. Last night. I investigated Narks.

He is the cult leader.

Vote Narks

Narks
June 23rd, 2011, 12:05 PM
que real investigator

Procyon
June 23rd, 2011, 12:29 PM
Alright guys, I'm back. I'm prepared to reveal, but it might not be necessary if no one else steps up to counter Oops's claim as Investigator.

MrSmarter
June 23rd, 2011, 12:32 PM
I claim investigator.

I investigated Jack night 1. He came back mason. Claw was investigated night 2, he came back innocent, but that didn't mean much due to the 50% rule. Last night. I investigated Narks.

He is the cult leader.

Vote Narks

I Couter-claim investigator.
S.A.S Cnl.Alpha, Zach, and opps_ur_dead came back citizen.

oops_ur_dead
June 23rd, 2011, 12:34 PM
I claim investigator.

He is the cult leader.

Vote Narks

I Couter-claim investigator.
S.A.S Cnl.Alpha, Zach, and opps_ur_dead came back citizen.

I know you aren't telling the truth, but I'm not prepared to contest that. I am 100% certain that Narks is cult leader.

MrSmarter
June 23rd, 2011, 12:35 PM
I am 100% sure you aren't investigator.

MrSmarter
June 23rd, 2011, 12:37 PM
Vote opps_ur_dead

oops_ur_dead
June 23rd, 2011, 12:37 PM

The true identity of the investigator doesn't matter right now. Narks is the fucking cult leader. Lynch me tomorrow if I'm wrong.

Procyon and Elixir are also cult. I don't know about the fourth cult. Please, just listen to me.

MrSmarter
June 23rd, 2011, 12:39 PM

The true identity of the investigator doesn't matter right now. Narks is the fucking cult leader. Lynch me tomorrow if I'm wrong.

Procyon and Elixir are also cult. I don't know about the fourth cult. Please, just listen to me.

How do you know then?

Narks
June 23rd, 2011, 12:40 PM
magic and rainbows

oops_ur_dead
June 23rd, 2011, 12:40 PM

How do you know then?

Observation.

MrSmarter
June 23rd, 2011, 12:41 PM

How do you know then?

Observation.

Then why did you claim investigator then?

Procyon
June 23rd, 2011, 12:41 PM
Alright. I am a Sheriff. Night one, I checked mrzwach, and he was not Mafia. Night two, I checked MrSmarter, and he was not Mafia. Night three, I checked CyanBlade, and he was a member of the Mafia. After reviewing the Day chat several times, I think that CyanBlade is Massino, and consequently could not have been framed.

oops_ur_dead
June 23rd, 2011, 12:42 PM

How do you know then?

Observation.

Then why did you claim investigator then?

I am investigator. I know Procyon and Elixir are cult through observation. Narks is 100% the cult leader.

Procyon
June 23rd, 2011, 12:42 PM
I think that Oops is not Investigator, but at the same time, I don't think he's part of a Mafia. My guess is he's lying as a Town role or is the SK.

Procyon
June 23rd, 2011, 12:43 PM
The only other thing that comes to mind that fits Oops is that he's a Culted Godfather.

Narks
June 23rd, 2011, 12:44 PM
http://classic.battle.net/images/battle/scc/protoss/pix/units/carrier1-off.gif

carrier has arrived

i wonder if oops will try and kill me tonight if his lynch fails

this game has taken a turn for the awesome

FUCK AND STOP POSTING I WANT TO REPLY

Procyon
June 23rd, 2011, 12:48 PM
Keep in mind that we don't have enough of us at this point to lynch someone. We're going to need a Mafia, the Cult, or the SK to help us if we're going to lynch ANYONE.

oops_ur_dead
June 23rd, 2011, 12:49 PM
We can't afford to be uncertain. If we don't lynch Narks today, the entire game is lost. If we do lynch, 2 cultists die, thus eliminating two possibilities and an entire group of evil roles.

We need 8 more votes to stop cult from winning this game. I ask all the mafias and the SK to help, too. The cult is a common enemy to all of us. We need to band together if we want to stop this threat.

MrSmarter
June 23rd, 2011, 12:51 PM
I'll be back around 7 o'clock EST, see you all then.

Zack
June 23rd, 2011, 12:51 PM
Why would a culted godfather want to lynch the cult leader? If he is that. Won't all cult members die if the leader is out?

Also, i'm pretty sure we'l get help no matter who we want to lynch. I already said if we vote on one mafia, the rival mafia will join in the lynch.

And so we don't have any info on the serial killer...

Procyon
June 23rd, 2011, 12:53 PM
At this point, I know that Oops is bullshitting and is SK or Godfather. Eliminating the SK REDUCES THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE KILLED BY 1/3. At this point in the game, at least one Mafia member has been Culted. Although I'm not certain who the SK is, I do have a few suspects if we decide it's not worth killing a Mafioso/Cult today.

Procyon
June 23rd, 2011, 12:56 PM
Well, I was going off the assumption that since had my alliance wrong, he was simply guessing with all his choices. I don't understand how he could know the Cult members through "observation;" I've looked through the Day chats myself, and I did not pick anything like that up.

Zack
June 23rd, 2011, 12:59 PM
As for lynching the cult leader, I say we leave that up to the mafia, or a townie with a gun.

You know they have to shoot him to prevent the cult from winning, its not even a question. Then again, if we go ahead and lynch him, we can hope the bad guys will start shooting each other..?

Sigh, I have yet to decide to change my vote, I still think we need to cut down on killing roles...

oops is the real investi, I trust him. Though I doubt Procyon is a part of the cult..?

Aarggh! In the name of the supreme cabbage! The one to lead this lynch is me! Your new Mayor.

What we have at the moment:

Miles is a mafia member.
CyanBlade is a mafia member.
Narks is the cult leader.

These are evidence from our sheriffs and investi. I don't know what Smarter is, but i'm betting he's a cultist.

Maybe oops was confusing Procyon and Smarter? Though I fail to see how.

Procyon
June 23rd, 2011, 12:59 PM
To further respond, Zack, I've just realized that another perfect scheme is that Oops is Culted and chose someone as the Cult Leader, to move attention from the real Cult Leader. I still believe that McPwnage is Investigator, though.

Procyon
June 23rd, 2011, 01:00 PM
MrSmarter*

Procyon
June 23rd, 2011, 01:07 PM
If you review Oops's replies, he seems to know specifics about the cult: "don't know who is the fourth cult," etc. This is leading me more to believe he's a Culted SK or Godfather, and, since he has no fear of death at night, he's trying to shift attention to others, like MrSmarter, myself, and Narks.

oops_ur_dead
June 23rd, 2011, 01:10 PM
If I am wrong about Narks, then lynch me tomorrow. If I am a godfather or SK as Procyon says, then I won't be immune to that.

Seems fitting that Procyon would jump to Narks' aid, huh?

MileS
June 23rd, 2011, 01:12 PM
If we're to believe Procyon that CyanBlade is Mafia, then that further supports my theory of FlaSH being Massino mafia.

Narks
June 23rd, 2011, 01:14 PM
how about this theory:

you are trying to prevent miles from being lynched, or cause enough chaos to prevent a lynching

this means you are probably a killing role, but you seem to not fear death, so you either have a lot of armor, or you are godfather

if you are godfather, that also makes sense, since your mafia has two killing roles and therefore most capable of dealing the most damage at night

i suspect that oops, miles and spy are all in one mafia

and that spy is godfather

lynch spy

Procyon
June 23rd, 2011, 01:14 PM
Oh, so now I'm Mafia, trying to get my fellow Mafia member lynched. Nice observations there, Mafioso. It's nearly on the level of your master Oops.

Zack
June 23rd, 2011, 01:15 PM
Procyon, Narks has not claimed his role, despite my repeated requests for it. He is obviously a bad guy, and thus any accusation thrown at him is believable.

oops's results seem more believable... MrSmarter is a cultist jumping to the aid of the cult leader.

As for you, you are sheriff, but whenever you are still loyal to the town or a part of the cult is a good question.

Procyon
June 23rd, 2011, 01:15 PM
Sorry Miles, I misread, I thought you claimed I was part of the Mafia.

Narks
June 23rd, 2011, 01:16 PM
he didnt call you a mafia... confession of guilt?

fuck it, its just easier if you all vote to lynch spy

AND STOP REPLYING, I AM TRYING TO POST

Procyon
June 23rd, 2011, 01:17 PM
I don't see how anyone could believe Oops's 6? investigations. (Or should I say "observations")

oops_ur_dead
June 23rd, 2011, 01:17 PM
this means you are probably a killing role, but you seem to not fear death

My death is a necessary tradeoff for the death of the cult.

The serial killer is most likely culted. If we lynch Narks, there's a chance we can hit two birds with one stone.

Procyon
June 23rd, 2011, 01:20 PM
In case anyone wanted to know my thoughts on who the SK really was, I can only really think of Sarzael. I'm not sure how Clawtrocity made him "100% clear" as a doctor. Killing the Cult Leader might be a good thing, but, as I've said, since I know Oops's claim about my role was bogus, I must assume that his claim on Narks was as well.

Narks
June 23rd, 2011, 01:20 PM
you really want me dead

don't you find me sexy oops?

Zack
June 23rd, 2011, 01:23 PM
Then why did you accuse me as well Miles?

We have 2 sheriffs, 2 people claimed sheriff. I don't see a 3rd.

And any 3rd sheriff suddenly popping now to clear Miles would be extremely suspicious. Thus I believe those 2 are indeed our sheriffs. Though Procyon might be a cultist sheriff.

Also oops has made a valid point here.

As of now town, we are lynching the cult leader!

vote Narks

Get rid of the cult leader and all his subordinates, be they sheriffs, mafiosos, serial killers or anything else this vile man has rallied to his cause!

Procyon
June 23rd, 2011, 01:27 PM
There's another scenario I just realized: if most of the Town was Culted, then killing the Cult Leader would give a victory to a Mafia. Zack, you claimed Citizen?

Procyon
June 23rd, 2011, 01:34 PM
Sarzael, can you claim your role for me?

Zack
June 23rd, 2011, 01:35 PM
I am citizen, turned new Mayor of this town by order of the supreme cabbage!

You dare dispute me?

The supreme cabbage has spoken, the serial killer must be taken out. Even if we lynch Miles or CyanBlade now, the deaths won't stop. But, if we get rid of the cult leader who may have culted the serial killer, then we have a good chance of reducing the number of night kills from 3 to 2.

This is the course of action the town must take now, since you have not found the serial killer yourself.

If you continue to defend the cult leader you bring more suspicion upon yourself Procyon.

Yes Sarzael, we would also like to know your role... As well as everyone else's.

Narks
June 23rd, 2011, 01:37 PM
massino is screwed lol

Procyon
June 23rd, 2011, 01:38 PM
I just realized why Clawtrocity confirmed Sarzael's innocence: he's the Gunsmith. Styx is the only person left who could be the SK.

Procyon
June 23rd, 2011, 01:45 PM
I'd like CyanBlade and Styx to reveal their roles.

Narks
June 23rd, 2011, 01:45 PM
id like oops to kill himself

that would be nice

Narks
June 23rd, 2011, 01:51 PM
i guess its time to reveal myself

i am armorer, and I've been armoring alpha all game for the lulz

good luck killing him

MileS
June 23rd, 2011, 01:57 PM
I cast you in with FlaSH because I can't fathom how you could have a feeling that a person who made one post at the start of the game was town.

Zack
June 23rd, 2011, 01:58 PM
err... le what now?

Alpha, confirm this...? Do you have a huge stockpile of vests?

And Miles, I see no 3rd sheriff saying anything else at this time. Also that next person to claim sheriff will have to be extremely convincing.

MileS
June 23rd, 2011, 02:02 PM
There is no 3rd sheriff at the moment, but that doesn't change that one of the claimed sheriffs has one result that's wrong and one that conflicts with the other claimed sheriff.

Narks
June 23rd, 2011, 02:12 PM
ive got an explanation for that

the only reason a sheriff would lie is because they are culted (and protecting someone)

Zack
June 23rd, 2011, 02:46 PM
Narks, you have been trolling and calling to lynch Spy since day 1. Now Spy is probably really a bad guy, but thats besides the point.

If you are truly a townie, how can you possibly excuse your behaviour? You've been giving vests to one person every night "for the lulz"? If you really are a townie, i'm voting to "lynch" you out of future forum mafia games. You and Spy, being complete idiotic trolls doesn't really contribute to the game.

Now back on topic, we can't possibly let this day end without a lynch.

Alpha, come forward and tell if you really have all those vests. And is there someone else who can counter-claim armorer?

If Narks really is the armorer, then oops has indeed just lied about being investi, and Smarter is the investi... Which means we don't really know the cult leader's identity.

Unless I see a counter-claim to armorer. And if one of the claimed sheriffs is lying, then I better see another counter-claiming sheriff.

Thats it, i'm gonna go with the definite info. Procyon I believe is Sheriff, even if he is culted, he found a mafia. CyanBlade also proved to be suspicious before!

This is the one piece of information I can be sure of right now 100%.

vote CyanBlade

This is my final vote. Townies, lynch him. The supreme cabbage has spoken his final word!

oops_ur_dead
June 23rd, 2011, 02:58 PM
CyanBlade works too. He is the SK and a cultist.

Vote Cyanblade

Narks
June 23rd, 2011, 03:00 PM
vote cyanblade

now, for my excuse:

i didn't even sign up for this game lol, go look up in sign up thread

and most importantly of all, I hate mafia players

Dark.Revenant
June 23rd, 2011, 03:08 PM
Current tally:
CyanBlade - 3
FLaSH - 1
MileS - 4
oops_ur_dead - 1
Zack - 1

Procyon
June 23rd, 2011, 03:11 PM
It's possible that CyanBlade was framed. I stand with the fact that we need to lynch tonight, and killing the SK would be our best bet. Even if he's a Mafioso, we can't go wrong.

vote CyanBlade

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
June 23rd, 2011, 03:23 PM
>wake up at 6PM
>YOU HAVE NINE NEW PAGES OF BULLSHIT TO READ

fun

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
June 23rd, 2011, 03:24 PM
It's good being back from the dead, I found all this armor in my basement, wonder what I should do with it.

vote cyanblade

MileS
June 23rd, 2011, 03:27 PM
CyanBlade works for me as well.

Vote: CyanBlade

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
June 23rd, 2011, 04:07 PM
:( i am no longer deoirin

Zack
June 23rd, 2011, 04:09 PM
Thats six votes now town, just give us 2 more and we have a bad guy lynched.

Spy
June 23rd, 2011, 04:28 PM
vote Cyanblade

Spy
June 23rd, 2011, 04:29 PM
vote CyanBlade

Spy
June 23rd, 2011, 04:48 PM
vote oops_ur_dead

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
June 23rd, 2011, 04:49 PM
Spy being derp again.

Styx
June 23rd, 2011, 04:57 PM
Vote Cyanblade

Really doesn't need much explanation from me. Timezone difference is really starting to hurt and I'm currently tied up in real-life Job affairs, but this is probably the only chance I was going to get to come here and try to salvage what we have left of the town and finally get the ball moving. Will try to get in here again later for a more in-depth response but my time is severely limited.

FLaSH
June 23rd, 2011, 05:12 PM
vote cyan

Zack
June 23rd, 2011, 05:39 PM
And thats 8 votes counted.

Time to bring the hammer down! Calling the supreme cabbage, make it happen! Lynch by cabbages.

Narks
June 23rd, 2011, 05:42 PM
This day will end at 3:00 PM, Friday June 24 (EST -5) or when a decision is made. 9 votes are needed to form a simple majority.

Procyon
June 23rd, 2011, 06:06 PM
We still need another vote.

Spy
June 23rd, 2011, 06:09 PM
I am going to be the most selfish player in the world.

Procyon is the Godfather, and I want to take over.

vote Procyon

Narks
June 23rd, 2011, 06:19 PM
you see? spy is evil

lynch him!

Procyon
June 23rd, 2011, 06:19 PM
Very funny.

Spy
June 23rd, 2011, 06:26 PM
I'm just saying I could do better.

MrSmarter
June 23rd, 2011, 06:32 PM
Change vote form opps_ur_dead to CyanBlade

Procyon
June 23rd, 2011, 06:40 PM
And that's it. Tonight, I will check Lysergic, so if I wind up dead, you know who the Mafia is. Just in case CyanBlade isn't SK, I recommend the investigator to check Styx or Rumpel. I'll be using my gun tonight on Styx, since I think he's the Cult Leader or SK, but, in the event I don't get to kill him, it'd be good to check him anyway. Rumpel is another good investigation target, too. (Thanks, Claw.)

oops_ur_dead
June 23rd, 2011, 07:35 PM
I am going to be the most selfish player in the world.

Procyon is the Godfather, and I want to take over.

vote Procyon

Has anyone told you that nothing you say is funny?

Dark.Revenant
June 23rd, 2011, 09:25 PM
Day ended with the lynching of CyanBlade.

His role was Serial Killer.