PDA

View Full Version : Let this be a lesson

TheJackofSpades
June 22nd, 2011, 09:32 PM
Never trust what others say about metagame concepts. I should have trusted my gut.

Someone says they checked another person's inactivity a few days back? Don't believe a word of it.

FalseTruth
June 22nd, 2011, 09:36 PM
haha, to whom are you referring?

TheJackofSpades
June 22nd, 2011, 09:40 PM
Rumpel said SAS wasn't active at the beginning of the game which meant that he must not have had a role that had a night time action. So he must have been a citizen.

And here I am.

I had him pegged as a mafia up until that point. I missed the easiest explanation, someone else was lying.

Oh well, I was pretty much guaranteed to die tonight anyway. At least we'll get to see my last will.

FalseTruth
June 23rd, 2011, 02:14 AM
Tough luck. I hope they listen to Elixer and get S.A.S. If not, a gang up on the cult would be nice as well.

monster
June 23rd, 2011, 02:37 AM
Maybe he wasn't lying. He just didn't take into account that not only citizens are without night actions, neither did you.

Mafiosos and GF don't have individual night actions. They decide among themselves who carries out the kill - so he might be an inactive mafioso, for example, or even an inactive godfather - the mafia would still make a kill with its active members.

So yeah, SaS - mafioso seems 100% likely at this point - not cult or SK.

TheJackofSpades
June 23rd, 2011, 11:41 AM
Maybe he wasn't lying. He just didn't take into account that not only citizens are without night actions, neither did you.

Mafiosos and GF don't have individual night actions. They decide among themselves who carries out the kill - so he might be an inactive mafioso, for example, or even an inactive godfather - the mafia would still make a kill with its active members.

So yeah, SaS - mafioso seems 100% likely at this point - not cult or SK.

This is something I will agree with you on. I obviously don't understand 100% the way the mafia voting system works. I assumed that every member of the mafia had to submit a vote before the night could end, perhaps I was mistaken.