PDA

View Full Version : Truth of Terripax.

Crimson
April 12th, 2012, 12:12 PM
I have 3 sources who can confirm this.

They may out themselves if they wish.

So.

My source(s) were in a teamspeak lobby with Menautor and Terripax.

Sources say that Terripax was talking about his hacked stats and was bragging. Source began recording. Menautor kicked him from the server.

They played a game, Terripax did indeed edit his bank file.

So, that same source played another game with him on EU after he was given keeper.

Stats resetted.

So are we going to let a hacker be keeper?

Burnteskimo IIl.
April 12th, 2012, 12:19 PM
I'd like to hear what Terripax has to say about this. This is a very srs accusation you got here.

clementine
April 12th, 2012, 12:21 PM
How do u hack a bank file? Can we just call the police to let them deal with it? I'm not sure how European laws work, since I think terripax is from Europe, but I'm sure hacking the bank is illegal over in Europe, too. :O

Burnteskimo IIl.
April 12th, 2012, 12:32 PM
OPEN YOUR EYES SHEEPLE

Raptorblaze
April 12th, 2012, 01:14 PM
It's not illegal but its against the mafia rules. If you have ever played with him he has every single achievement and 50000 points. It's fairly obvious that he has "edited" it. It's not hacking, don't give him any credit. He has also claimed to have used hacks in this post.

I don't know what is wrong with DarkRev but this guy is a terrible choice for any kind of power. I don't know about the darklord kid but I am sure he has just as many flaws as terripax. There is a reason that we didn't like him from the start, this guy is a scumbag

Also, I was kicked and banned for attempting to record the conversation that Terripax had with Cygx about Editing bank files which is clearly against the rules. Terripax was bragging about how he had all the achievements and had set his points to 50k. You don't think I would honestly get banned for chatting on a teamspeak server did you? OPEN YOUR EYES SHEEPLE!

It's funny but there were more people than those two in the channel when this supposedly happened (from what I've been told, I inquired about the matter when the original report with 0 evidence was filed) please provide a replay of his alleged stats and/or the recording Burnt supposedly made (Yes I know it was him) in a report and it'll be reviewed seriously, as I have said before. If you feel his position as keeper would be abused to cover up said offenses you are free to send copies of the report to myself, and/or ambient and any other keepers you see fit. Matters such as this are taken very seriously.

That said NO evidence has been provided thus far to even remotely support these accusations.

Landstander
April 12th, 2012, 01:16 PM
I suspected Terripax of hacking his bank file after see he had 95% of achievements 1 week after they were released. His excuse was he partied with other trolls on Troll Day on the EU server. I found it highly suspicious. I brought this up in mod channel a week before he was Keeper, and I've never trusted the mate though he makes a good chat buddy...

TheJackofSpades
April 12th, 2012, 01:18 PM
I suspected Terripax of hacking his bank file after see he had 95% of achievements 1 week after they were released. His excuse was he partied with other troll on Troll Day. I found it highly suspicious. I brought this up in mod channel a week before he was Keeper, and I've never trusted the mate though he makes a good chat buddy...

Tell people to give him a chance in one thread, condemn him in the other.

This only gets better.

Terripax
April 12th, 2012, 01:19 PM
I do make a good chat buddy, don't I? :D there's nothing I can actually say about this as there's noway to disprove myself without going back in time and filming myself playing all these games :/

Gingerape
April 12th, 2012, 01:19 PM
Pfft, people with hacked bankfiles.
Who...who even does that? gross!

Raptorblaze
April 12th, 2012, 01:20 PM
I do make a good chat buddy, don't I? :D there's nothing I can actually say about this as there's noway to disprove myself without going back in time and filming myself playing all these games :/

You...do realize that the game keeps replays right?

Raptorblaze
April 12th, 2012, 01:22 PM
Whip out like the last 5 replays of you playing mafia >.> easy enough to check.

TheJackofSpades
April 12th, 2012, 01:27 PM
Whip out like the last 5 replays of you playing mafia >.> easy enough to check.

What are you expecting to see, exactly? The only proof to resolve this issue can come from the accuser. A point hacker could make his bank file look as ordinary as they wanted to.

Crimson
April 12th, 2012, 01:28 PM
What are you expecting to see, exactly? The only proof to resolve this issue can come from the accuser. A point hacker could make his bank file look as ordinary as they wanted to.

Landstander is a credible source.

Burnteskimo IIl.
April 12th, 2012, 01:33 PM
oops i erased how to fix

Ubernox
April 12th, 2012, 01:37 PM
Breaking news: Keeper put on watch list - demoted from position!

Terripax
April 12th, 2012, 01:40 PM
You...do realize that the game keeps replays right?

Only the last 100 since I don't autosave.

Terripax
April 12th, 2012, 01:42 PM
I was kicked for making the recording so sorry but nothing I can do. Cygx was also there but since he is moderator on teamspeak I doubt he would want to out another mod.

He has posted ON THESE FORUMS that he has used hacks in SC2 customs before so imo thats already pretty condemning. If you really want the recordings though I can upload them but since teamspeak is terrible (tells everyone when someone starts a recording) they just stopped talking about it whenever I started recording.

He needs to be banned not an admin.

Cygx is not a mod on teamspeak.

*edit* the hacks I got banned for was map hacking on a melee custom map owned and made by blizzard.

Ash
April 12th, 2012, 01:47 PM
Crimson what are you role-claiming with this?????
Terripax defend yourself!

-vote Terripax

i like adding pressure

Terripax
April 12th, 2012, 01:55 PM
I claim disguiser, which is why DR hasn't posted yet...

Burnteskimo IIl.
April 12th, 2012, 02:12 PM
I was trolling guys. I dont have any recordings lul

TheJackofSpades
April 12th, 2012, 02:51 PM
I was trolling guys. I dont have any recordings lul

You never said you did.

Terripax
April 12th, 2012, 02:54 PM
You never said you did.

He deleted the posts that he said he did.

TheJackofSpades
April 12th, 2012, 02:58 PM
He deleted the posts that he said he did.

None of his posts said he had recordings. Nice memory.

Burnteskimo IIl.
April 12th, 2012, 03:02 PM
You never said you did.

I actually did but I edited it out. Terripax has me quoted in one of his previous comments if you'd like to check. This thread can be closed though....