PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} LiquidFire: 1-S2-1-1724561; IamSyNTaX: 1-S2-1-2632614

d_azn91
April 12th, 2012, 10:46 AM
Account Name:LiquidFire,IamSyNTaX
[B]Account ID: 1-S2-1-1724561,1-s2-1-2632614
In-Game Name: Mothafucka Jones(oj), Future Trunks(green)

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing,cheating

Your Account Name: Kurosaki 1-s2-1-1249031
in-game name: a harmless kitty
[B]Summary: at the beginning of the game LiquidFire claimed i was mafia with backing them up. i was godfather and LiquidFire was another mafia member. after n1 LiquidFire died and green continually shouted that i was mafia claiming ridiculous claims and was working in tangent with LiquidFire. it would be impossible for IamSyNtaX to know i was mafia as he was a survivor so skype was likely involved. and this shows that LiquidFire was gamethrowing,

d_azn91
April 12th, 2012, 10:53 AM
Account Name:LiquidFire,IamSyNTaX
[b]Account ID: 1-S2-1-1724561,1-s2-1-2632614
In-Game Name: Mothafucka Jones(oj), Future Trunks(green)

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing,cheating

Your Account Name: Kurosaki 1-s2-1-1249031
in-game name: a harmless kitty
[b]Summary: at the beginning of the game LiquidFire claimed i was mafia with backing them up. i was godfather and LiquidFire was another mafia member. after n1 LiquidFire died and green continually shouted that i was mafia claiming ridiculous claims and was working in tangent with LiquidFire. it would be impossible for IamSyNtaX to know i was mafia as he was a survivor so skype was likely involved. and this shows that LiquidFire was gamethrowing.

*resent since i forgot the gameplay my apologies*

Terripax
April 12th, 2012, 11:18 AM
After watching the replay I can say that LiquidFire was gamethowing, although there is not sufficient proof that IamSyNTaX is skyping, as he could just be trolling and this is a first offence.

d_azn91
April 12th, 2012, 11:47 AM
as for IamSyNTaX i have another replay in which it shows them targeting me which solidifies skype also in the replay above they have mentioned skyping

Ambient
April 12th, 2012, 10:35 PM
as for IamSyNTaX i have another replay in which it shows them targeting me which solidifies skype also in the replay above they have mentioned skyping
Upload it?

d_azn91
April 13th, 2012, 08:10 AM
apologies it still doesnt have sufficient proof altho this game was terrible as well honestly if the town wasnt stupid proof might have been given.

Ambient
April 14th, 2012, 08:18 AM
I am no sure what Terripax is referring too.. but in both games IamSyNTaX, LiquidFire, and degradation are in a party. However, I only really see foul play from the first two. I would say there is enough evidence for Watch list.