PDA

View Full Version : Night 3

Elixir
June 21st, 2011, 10:38 PM
Greetings allies.

I am a Sheriff.

Night 1 I checked McPwnage and found him to be innocent
Night 2 I attempted to check Narks... but well... that turned out to not be required.

I'm probably going to check Spy tonight.

Elixir
June 21st, 2011, 10:44 PM
I'm also quite worried about Claw's intent to shoot our glorious leader. If he dies.. we lose our ability to recruit do we not?

Narks
June 22nd, 2011, 12:02 AM
yes, if he shoots me, I'm screwed

I am pretty certain he is mason, but this puzzles me:
"So I'm not a doctor you caught me. I'm the Godfather I'm part of the cult. First night the Cult recruited the Massino Hooker and they tried to attack me. So he knew I was GF/SK. The Cult now has the power of both mafias and the cult leader. The game is over you might as well quit. "

Is he trying to simply screw only me? it doesn't seem in character to claim he is cult... and if he claims he is cult, then no cult leader would visit him, making his status as mason useless...

okay, I see a few options:
1). find out if cultists can kill cult leader - if not, recruit Claw, since recruiting occurs before attacking with a gun - even if he is mason, I doubt anyone will believe his word after the whole "LOL IM SK / GF CULT / DOCTOR" shit
2). assume I'm probably going to die, and then recruit Spy - if Claw really does kill me, I've got a 66% chance to kill the fucker, which would be extremely funny, and I'm pretty sure he's a power role of some sort
3). hope that he is bluffing / someone roleblocks him / someone decides to heal me (lol fat chance), and try to recruit as per normal (I was planning to recruit oops next)

Claw is probably dead next day, if not this night. He's drawn everyone's attention.

Narks
June 22nd, 2011, 12:02 AM
oh yeah if I'm dead we lose ability to recruit, and most of the cult commit suicide

Narks
June 22nd, 2011, 12:11 AM
confirmed with rev, 1). is definitely an option

if he is mason with a gun, then I'm fucked if he decides to shoot me

if he is a mason but does not choose to attack / cannot attack and survives the night, then he may reveal me next day, but will probably be lynched for lying so much

if he is not a mason and has a gun and decides to attack me, then I will convert him, and he will be unable to attack me - i'm not sure if he's allowed to screw me over still, but I don't think he will do that, and that the whole "I am bored" thing is a ruse

if he is not a mason and does not attack me / does not have a gun, same as above

if I do convert him, then I think we'd have to lynch him anyway, since he has screwed himself - if so, I'll probably taunt him when the day starts, so him accusing me of being cult leader looks like a petty insult

also asking rev if say, the mafia killed claw, would that stop him from killing me? (since all their orders have a higher priority then gun item) I think there is a very good chance that the mafia without the godfather will kill him, or the SK

Procyon
June 22nd, 2011, 12:31 AM
recruiting someone doesn't stop an attack

if he died the same night he used the gun, the gun would never fire

that's why i tried to hint to killing roles that he was doctor or a mafia

he claimed godfather so that nobody would kill him at night (except for the real godfather, but the doctor healing claw would stop that, anyway)

Narks
June 22nd, 2011, 12:42 AM
(5:00:44 PM) Narks: hey, can cultists attack the cult leader?
(5:00:53 PM) Dark.Revenant: no
(5:00:59 PM) Dark.Revenant: cultists cannot attack other cultists
(5:01:03 PM) Dark.Revenant: thats breaking rules of fair play
(5:01:13 PM) Narks: if I recruit someone, can they attack me on the same night?
(5:01:19 PM) Narks: assuming my recruit goes first
(5:01:35 PM) Dark.Revenant: no, cant attack you
(5:01:54 PM) Narks: so if claw had a gun, and attacked me, and I successfully recruited him, he would be unable to attack me?
(5:02:02 PM) Dark.Revenant: yep
(5:02:08 PM) Dark.Revenant: also procyon confessed to me the other day, he's gay for you narks

Elixir
June 22nd, 2011, 01:41 AM
He said he was visited by the masons but because hes a power role didnt become one... and that was kinda hinted at by the 2nd masons last will so I dont think you'll have a problem in that regard him seeing you.

It is likely the gunsmith gave claw a gun from his actions on day 1/2. If he received a gun last night then he is a threat and probably should be recruited.

If you think he's bluffing choose someone else.

I'm going to see if Spy's a mafia tonight... probably Zack tomorrow night.

Narks
June 22nd, 2011, 03:10 AM
I'm pretty sure Claw is a mason. He's trying really hard to get the cult to recruit him. For example, announcing he is a town power role but being vague about it, making him a target to be killed / conversion.
I assume he had armor before he made his announcement, so he knew he could safely announce himself. Then he starts saying that he always wanted to be in the cult because they are overpowered...

The mason who was killed basically said "TRUST CLAW". I think Claw told him to make his last will that, but to not mention he was mason, so the cult would be tricked into recruiting him.

Elixir
June 22nd, 2011, 03:45 AM
Cunning...

That does make sense but our issue at the moment is him possibly with a gun and what to do about it.

If we lose you without recruiting a killing role or gunsmith we're in all kinds of problems.

Narks
June 22nd, 2011, 04:17 AM
I guess it all depends on:

- Will Claw not fire the gun at me?
- Will the Mafia / SK kill Claw before he can do that?
- Will Claw get roleblocked?
- Will a doctor heal me?

I'm questioning the logic behind him attacking me. It's completely unprovoked (apart from my trolling trololo) - he suspects other people, like say, Oops or the silent ones, and I thought I convinced everyone that I'm a moron who hasn't got a killing role (since Spy is still alive). Maybe he thinks I'm more cunning. I'd say there is a pretty good chance Claw will shoot at me.

I'm also pretty sure nobody believed his godfather / cult stunt, but he draw a metric fuckton of attention to himself. I'm very certain he will die before he gets to kill me.

I don't think Claw will be roleblocked, since he's on death row anyway - if he isn't killed at night, the town will lynch him anyway.

I think it's possible a doctor might heal me, but pretty unlikely, since all I've done is troll and try to kill Spy. I'm pretty sure Spy is thankful for all my trolling, since nobody wants to agree with a troll, nobody will lynch him...

If I try to convert Claw, and he is Mason, then I am probably going to die if he gets the other masons to support him. I might be able to hold off a lynch by accusing Claw of lying like a retard, but then the Mafia or the SK will probably kill me.

If I do convert Claw, and he is not Mason (really, really doubt this), then all we get is a player who is probably going to die. It might even incriminate me, as someone might figure out that conversion blocks gun shot.

I think the best option is to convert someone. Any ideas on whom? I was thinking either Spy or Oops.

Narks
June 22nd, 2011, 04:19 AM
Anyway, if I die, we're probably screwed anyway unless we recruit a killing role / gunsmith (and even then, we're probably screwed, since 2/3 cult members will suicide upon my death). I'm pretty certain Claw is not a killing role / gunsmith.

Narks
June 22nd, 2011, 04:24 AM
Just thought of a great reason to recruit Spy:

If he dies, nobody will think I'm cult leader, since I've been spamming to kill him all game lol

Elixir
June 22nd, 2011, 04:47 AM
Well if you're going to recruit spy let me know, I'll change my invest target to Zack.

Narks
June 22nd, 2011, 05:28 AM
ill wait for faggotcyon to post, but yeah i'm going to recruit spy

also getting spy to suicide is totally not my motive for recruiting him

Narks
June 22nd, 2011, 05:33 AM
i just realized my postcount is skyrocketing in this stupid subforum

hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Narks
June 22nd, 2011, 05:34 AM
oh no wait it isn't... how is it so high then

Elixir
June 22nd, 2011, 05:34 AM
You've trolled a fair bit in the actual day thread :P

Elixir
June 22nd, 2011, 05:35 AM
Will be checking Zack tonight.

Procyon
June 22nd, 2011, 07:20 AM
the only way claw is actually doctor is if he actually turned the tables and expected cult to "find his trap," but that could've gone wrong very easily

Narks
June 22nd, 2011, 07:23 AM
convert faggotSpy