PDA

View Full Version : Day II - The Storm

Dark.Revenant
June 20th, 2011, 02:05 PM
Most of the citizens of Delia had the sense to use earplugs so they could get a night's sleep rather than being startled awake by screaming and gun fire. This did not serve Goonswarm well, as he was unable to sense the assassin entering his house. Ironically, he never screamed that night.

As intended, the town did not hear the other deaths of the night. Only two people could hear Raiden during his desperate, prolonged screams as the serial killer stabbed him multiple times. One of these people lived and killed in order to create these screams. The other took pity on Raiden, and shot him square in the head to quickly end his pain. Having used up all of his ammo, the gunman tossed his gun aside as if it were an evil, unwanted curse.

More short and painful screams went unheard. Another hitman cornered FalseTruth next to his own doorstep and quickly snuffed his life out. He was foolishly wearing the garb and symbol of the Freemasons.

The fourth death also went unnoticed for the time being. This time, the killer was fate herself; the Mayor of Delia, Jay Braeburn, suffered a heart attack while walking out to the town hall early in the morning. He clutched at his heart, letting out painful, muffled screams, regretting only that he will never have the chance to hold the executioner's lever...

Clouds had formed over the city during the night. As soon as everyone woke up and walked out the door to once again meet at the gallows, the storm finally hit.

Lacking leadership and tired from examining and burying four bodies, the assembly resolved to end the killings permanently. Sheltered by a hastily-erected tent, the upstanding citizens of Delia met under the shadow of the thunderstorm raging around them. Greater still, projected unto the souls of the assembly, hung the shadow of the noose, waiting patiently for a first victim.

Day II

Delia
14 July, 1883; 12:02 PM

Delia Nobility Population
Auckmid
Clawtrocity
CyanBlade
Elixir
FLaSH
Lysergic
McPwnage
MileS
MrSmarter
mrzwach
Narks
oops_ur_dead
Procyon
Rumpel
S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
Sarzael
Spy
Styx
TheJackofSpades
Zack

Unknown Roles List
Godfather (Corleone)
Mafioso (Corleone)
Mafioso (Corleone)
Framer (Massino)
Hooker (Massino)
Mafioso (Massino)
Serial Killer
Cult Leader
Mason/Citizen
Doctor
Investigator
Sheriff
Sheriff
Gunsmith
Armorer
Citizen/Mason
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen

Graveyard
Sierra Corleone (Consigliere (Corleone)) -- Died Night 0 - 7 July, 1883; 2:12 AM - Gunshot wound in the heart while sleeping
Deolrin (Citizen) -- Died Night 1 - 12 July, 1883; 11:52 PM - Shot multiple times in the chest and head in a street corner
monster (Citizen) -- Died Night 1 - 13 July, 1883; 2:40 AM - Eight knife wounds in the abdomen and a partially-severed head, apparently from a piano wire
Raiden (Jester) -- Died Night 2 - 13 July, 1883; 10:50 PM - Four knife wounds in the abdomen and two slit wrists, as well as a point-blank gunshot wound in the forehead
FalseTruth (Mason) -- Died Night 2 - 14 July, 1883; 1:50 AM - Gunshot wounds in the heart and stomach, found on his doorstep
Goonswarm (Citizen) -- Died Night 2 - 14 July, 1883; 2:20 AM - Two bullet holes in the head while sleeping
Mayor Braeburn (Mayor) -- Died Night 2 - 14 July, 1883; 5:50 AM - Heart attack while exiting his home

Last Wills

FalseTruth
If you are reading this, you know that I am no more. As I sit here writing my will, I ponder what will become of this town. I have lived in Delia my whole life, but recently I sense that something is amiss. The Mafia families are waging war and a psychopath is killing us off. Our religion is under fire from this so-called Cult. Today, I listened to what everyone had to say. As I sit here writing my will, I want you to know my thoughts on the situation.

Claw seems to be the hero of the day by claiming that he is a power town role and that he should be healed. Honestly, I trust him. No mafia would claim that because they do not want to arouse suspicion from onlookers. The cult would not dare reveal so early. The reason I prodded Claw and demanded proof was because we need to be certain about his innocence. At this point I am about 80% sure Claw is telling the truth. This is, unfortunately, not good enough.

My suggestion to our town members is to take Claw's word and provide him with all the benefits that a town member should receive. He deserves the right to bear arms and the right to live. But do not let your guard down. If at any time, Claw seems to be lying, pounce upon him and determine the truth. The truth is all that matters.

Do not weep for me. As I die, another lives in my place.
Good luck, my fellow citizens. May God lead you to everlasting peace. Live long and prosper.

Goonswarm
To think last forum mafia game that was cancelled I was the Godfather, fucking gay. Goons Out™

This day will end at 11:00 PM, Tuesday June 21 (EST -5) or when a decision is made. 11 votes are needed to form a simple majority.

TheJackofSpades
June 20th, 2011, 02:14 PM
I'm a little confused to the whole situation regarding FalseTruth. Was he a mason, or a citizen? Why does the role list reflect that there is a "Mason/Citizen"?

Anyway, aside from that, I'd have to guess that the Godfather was hit the night previous.

It does not appear that being a citizen is a lucrative job here in our fair city of Delia at this point.

I will await further input and reserve my judgment.

MileS
June 20th, 2011, 02:16 PM
I'm confused about FalseTruth and the mason/citizen situation as well. Can you clarify, DR?

Dark.Revenant
June 20th, 2011, 02:18 PM
I made an error on the graveyard list. I copypasted another entry and forgot to change the role. It's fixed now.

Clawtrocity
June 20th, 2011, 02:23 PM
Well I'm not dead.

I was role blocked by the Massino's, so I'm assuming they framed me as well. At the very least we're only losing citizens and masons and we still have most of our power roles left.

I'm sort of suspicious of the people who aren't talking, but I was suspicious of Goon and he's a cit. Maybe the cit's are just bored and not talking.

I'm also suspcious of the people who are obviously not AFK because they are talking, but they are being extremely passive. The people being passive are most likely mafia/SK because they don't want to draw attention to themselves, but want to seem like they care about the town.

I suggest we lynch someone today.
Currently the town has 12
If we lynch no one and go into night we could lose up to 5 roles.
2 Mafia 1 SK 1 Gunshot 1 Cult Recruit

That'd give us 7 town roles left and there are 8 bad people left...Not to mention some roles might already be in the Cult and I have a feeling I know which one(s).

There are no more jesters so we do not need to worry about that. If no sheriff or Invest comes forward in the next few hours with some evidence then I have a name in mind for lynching. The mayor's death will not be in vein.

TheJackofSpades
June 20th, 2011, 02:31 PM
I'm willing to listen to what you have to say, since I know you're not the jester anymore. I guess we'll see until then.

MileS
June 20th, 2011, 02:31 PM
Might as well reveal who you have in mind, unless you have specific reasoning to wait for a sheriff/invest. I'm also curious as to why you have a feeling about which roles are in the cult?

I don't have a particularly strong read on anyone yet. However, if Mason/Citizen means that we're going to be updated on every successful masoning, I'm more inclined to believe Claw and think he's town. It's more likely that he's a town power role than the Cult Leader.

MileS
June 20th, 2011, 02:33 PM
This didn't occur to me until a few seconds ago - Wouldn't Claw make for an obvious Cult target? Does doctor healing block Cult recruitment?

Dark.Revenant
June 20th, 2011, 02:34 PM
Does doctor healing block Cult recruitment?

No.

Dark.Revenant
June 20th, 2011, 02:36 PM
Forgot about the last wills. I posted them.

Procyon
June 20th, 2011, 02:37 PM
I'm curious what role actually received and used a gun on someone. If his target wasn't the Jester, and he was Town, the Gunsmith helped kill a person IN ADDITION TO the two we already lost.

TheJackofSpades
June 20th, 2011, 02:37 PM
Might as well reveal who you have in mind, unless you have specific reasoning to wait for a sheriff/invest. I'm also curious as to why you have a feeling about which roles are in the cult?

I don't have a particularly strong read on anyone yet. However, if Mason/Citizen means that we're going to be updated on every successful masoning, I'm more inclined to believe Claw and think he's town. It's more likely that he's a town power role than the Cult Leader.

I won't say why, but there's a few good reasons why it is smarter to give it some time. We'll see.

This didn't occur to me until a few seconds ago - Wouldn't Claw make for an obvious Cult target? Does doctor healing block Cult recruitment?
This is a good point, but it doesn't really change the fact that what he says is true. The best lies are grounded in the truth, however.

Clawtrocity
June 20th, 2011, 02:39 PM
I was visited by a hooker and was given an item last night. I wasn't given any messages about "A doctor prevented you from joining the cult" or anything like that.

Like I said yesterday I'm assuming the cult leader got lucky and recruited a Mafia member. That mafia member might have told the Cult leader who the other mafia were so he could recruit them. I mean at the end of this both Mafia teams could be working together under the cult. Perhaps he got the GF who found the SK and now they have a super killing team. He obviously had intel that proved whoever he actually targeted was a better target than me...Or he thought I was trolling and am just a citizen or something.

Dark.Revenant
June 20th, 2011, 02:40 PM
Procyon, the Jester was killed twice, once by Serial Killer, 2nd time by person with a gun.

Procyon
June 20th, 2011, 02:47 PM
I understand that the Jester was killed twice, but if the Mafia didn't kill the Jester, then someone who was given a gun killed an innocent person, which was why I was curious.

MileS
June 20th, 2011, 02:51 PM
I guess they could have also thought he was an anti-town role, but I have no idea what would lead them to that logic from Raiden's day 1 contributions.

@Jack I wasn't disputing the validity of his claims, just sharing a possibility.

Clawtrocity
June 20th, 2011, 02:55 PM
I don't consider the Jester to be an innocent role.

I read through the transcripts of the Meeting yesterday and he accused Spy of being Mafia, Claimed "No need to check with a framer in play", and that's about it. The Mafia that attacked him was probably either the mafia with Spy in it(If spy is mafia) or the mafia with the framer in it.(Maybe spy is the framer). Either way the Gun Dealer had better be making better decisions on who to give guns to. He probably gave the gun to a the other mafia or SK and they just get free kills out of it.

TheJackofSpades
June 20th, 2011, 03:04 PM

I read through the transcripts of the Meeting yesterday and he accused Spy of being Mafia, Claimed "No need to check with a framer in play", and that's about it. The Mafia that attacked him was probably either the mafia with Spy in it(If spy is mafia) or the mafia with the framer in it.(Maybe spy is the framer). Either way the Gun Dealer had better be making better decisions on who to give guns to. He probably gave the gun to a the other mafia or SK and they just get free kills out of it.

If that's the case, it would suggest that two of killing role "camps" are uncoordinated still, at least. Or they thought the doctor would be protecting him for some reason

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
June 20th, 2011, 03:08 PM
I come back from vacation and I see all of this has happened. Rev why do you start this without me?

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
June 20th, 2011, 03:19 PM
I know who the Corleone godfather is!

He is Blasta Yo Boots

http://thecouncilofmages.com/procyon/BlastaYoBoots.JPG

Dark.Revenant
June 20th, 2011, 03:21 PM

Jester was not hit by the mafia. It was the Serial Killer and a guy with a gun.

Rumpel1408
June 20th, 2011, 03:29 PM
don't like to show up what could happen because I might bring people on bad ideas...

I was visited by a hooker

See that's what i meant, good enough your not in the Cult, besides you wont tell if you actually got ^^

But your logic seems solid about Cultist inviting all Mafias, so I believe you at this point, for now...

Since I am trusting you now i also want to hear your suspensions, even since I know you wont got any hard Intel but you seem smart enough to see through all these lies...

Also I'm confused about the role List, we got Mason/Citizen and Citizen/Mason, as well as a dead Mason, so one is the Mason leader and the two others got invited in night 1 and two... but this would make it impossible for Claw being visited by Mason, there is ofc the possibility that Claw was somewhere lying, but i want to hear DR here first...

Dark.Revenant
June 20th, 2011, 03:36 PM
All it means is that there could be 2 masons and 4 citizens, 1 mason and 5 citizens, or 6 citizens. It depends on how successful the Masons have been so far.

Styx
June 20th, 2011, 03:39 PM
I would suggest that whomever was given the gun was not in alignment to the town. However it seems kind of stupid to use a Gun the moment you get one as it gives you away. Hitting the Jester, whilst good for us, was likely spawned off ill intent.

His accusations of Spy followed by immediate death highlight the following possibilities:

Spy is SK, trying to avoid being accused further
Spy was given a gun (good lord gunsmith really?) and wanted to avoid being accused further regardless of his alignment
Spy is in one of the mafia families and another member was given a gun and decided to use it on someone whom was accusing his fellow member
Alternative, it could not be incriminating to Spy, but simply random

Styx
June 20th, 2011, 03:42 PM
All it means is that there could be 2 masons and 4 citizens, 1 mason and 5 citizens, or 6 citizens. It depends on how successful the Masons have been so far.

We have one mason left; Judging by the last will FalseTruth was clearly a citizen when he wrote that, otherwise he would have either cleared Claw or motioned that he never tried to recruit him.

oops_ur_dead
June 20th, 2011, 03:43 PM
I'm having serious suspicions about Spy.

Raiden had a point. Spy hasn't died for the past 2 nights. Knowing that Spy is pretty much universally hated, and that the first game he died instantly, it's quite suspicious that he is still alive. We know the first night, there were only 2 of the possible three kills. There are only three plausible explanations:

Doctor healed target (about 8% chance)
Hooker blocked mafia (about 4% chance)
A mafia targeted GF or SK (about 16% chance)

The first one on the list is unlikely, due to the aforementioned hatred of Spy. Number two is fully possible, which is why I don't 100% suspect Spy. Number three is the most likely.

What I'm thinking might have happened is that Spy is either GF or SK and was hit the first night. Whoever hit him decided to switch targets night two, and killed someone else. Meanwhile, Spy (being a killer) killed off Raiden, who had accused him the previous day.

Of course, Spy could be completely innocent, and people just decided to feel sorry for him. You guys can draw your own conclusions from this, but I think we need to investigate further.

Rumpel1408
June 20th, 2011, 03:51 PM
Well I want to say that it wasn't Raiden who accused Spy first, it was Narks, Raiden was just really busy jumping on the Random-Lynch train... now its obvious why, but this might also be the Reason why a Townmember with a gun decided to kill him...

Styx I like your math skliis^^

Rumpel1408
June 20th, 2011, 03:52 PM
Edit: Missread the name, oops I like your math Skills^^

TheJackofSpades
June 20th, 2011, 04:03 PM

Raiden had a point. Spy hasn't died for the past 2 nights. Knowing that Spy is pretty much universally hated, and that the first game he died instantly, it's quite suspicious that he is still alive. We know the first night, there were only 2 of the possible three kills. There are only three plausible explanations:

The first one on the list is unlikely, due to the aforementioned hatred of Spy. Number two is fully possible, which is why I don't 100% suspect Spy. Number three is the most likely.

What I'm thinking might have happened is that Spy is either GF or SK and was hit the first night. Whoever hit him decided to switch targets night two, and killed someone else. Meanwhile, Spy (being a killer) killed off Raiden, who had accused him the previous day.

Of course, Spy could be completely innocent, and people just decided to feel sorry for him. You guys can draw your own conclusions from this, but I think we need to investigate further.

It's completely plausible that the doctor, being intelligent, decided to heal the #1 most hated person on the forums the first night, and that Spy has simply been afk this whole time
and as such hasn't owned up to the fact that he was healed. Spy is a complete megalomaniac, the fact that he hasn't spoken means that he is either dangerously afraid
of making himself a target, or he's simply just not paying attention to the game. I haven't paid much attention to the rest of the forums lately so I'm not sure
whether or not Spy has been active recently, but that's just my two cents on the matter.

Auckmid
June 20th, 2011, 04:40 PM
READ THIS

I have been doing some thinking, and I 90% sure Claw is part of the cult. It would make sence if he was converted night 1, and I am only going to cancel my vote if some can give me ONE good reason y the cult would not have converted him last night. We know have someone who is almost certainly cultist with a gun, a bulletproof vest, and doc protection running around. We made a mistake, and we must now counter it. HE MUST BE STOPPPED. PLEASE!!!!

VOTE CLAWTROCITY

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
June 20th, 2011, 04:43 PM
I'm going to laugh if he gets one-vote lynched.

TheJackofSpades
June 20th, 2011, 04:48 PM
It takes 11 to vote, it's not a secret ballot style...

Auckmid
June 20th, 2011, 04:51 PM
I'm going to laugh if he gets one-vote lynched.

No, at least 11 votes required (Unfortunately, I highly doubt I'm going to get the 10 votes I need to get rid of Claw :()

Most of us have never played a game twith a cultist. We have no roles (other then possibly mason) which r designed to stop people from 1 day being leader of the town, the next, turning their weapons against us. I would like ONE person to give me ONE reason y the cult would not have recruited the guy with the guns and the vests.

Again, IF WE DO NOT LYNCH CLAW, THE CULT MIGHT VERY WELL WIN THE GAME!!!

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
June 20th, 2011, 04:53 PM
I don't think we even have 11 active players who participate in the chat.

Auckmid
June 20th, 2011, 04:58 PM
Ik, its a pity. But maybe if we get enough votes, their could be a slight rule change. Its the 1st game of forum mafia, so alot of whats happening is to see what is working and what should be changed if we have a 2nd game of forum mafia.

But plz, when u read this, either vote with me, (Just by typing "Vote Claw" on the forum) or tell me y ur not voting with me.

Clawtrocity
June 20th, 2011, 05:08 PM
I'm not voting with you.

I already gave you a reason. I thought yesterday that the Cultist found a mafia member and that mafia member told the cultist who the other two were. So now they can have a Mafia/Cult Hybrid.

Anyway, I thought I already made this clear that I was a town power role. I wish the Mason had been more clear on that, but I guess he wasn't.

Also why are you pushing blame on me? I'm trying to get someone lynched. Don't go off and try to kill me because you think I'm a cult leader. This game is getting out of hand quickly and the Mafia and SK need to start attacking each other or we need to start lynching the Mafia.

I'll give the sheriffs and the investigator a bit more time before I say the names of people I believe to be bad.

TheJackofSpades
June 20th, 2011, 05:12 PM
I'm not voting with you simply for the fact that your speech inflection suggests you're overly desperate to lynch him. I'm not entirely sure why, of course, but the fact you've changed your attittude towards him so radically suggests something is aloof.
Claw is as obvious as a target for the cult, yes, but that fact alone may admonish the cult from targeting him. This is a game of numbers, wasting a night on someone who is very likely to die as a result is a very serious risk when time is of the essence

Auckmid
June 20th, 2011, 05:16 PM
I'm not voting with you.

I already gave you a reason. I thought yesterday that the Cultist found a mafia member and that mafia member told the cultist who the other two were. So now they can have a Mafia/Cult Hybrid.

Anyway, I thought I already made this clear that I was a town power role. I wish the Mason had been more clear on that, but I guess he wasn't.

Also why are you pushing blame on me? I'm trying to get someone lynched. Don't go off and try to kill me because you think I'm a cult leader. This game is getting out of hand quickly and the Mafia and SK need to start attacking each other or we need to start lynching the Mafia.

I'll give the sheriffs and the investigator a bit more time before I say the names of people I believe to be bad.

3 things. 1st u have not answed my question. 2nd, y am I trying to get u lynched? I'm not trying to lynch u, not because I dont like u (I quite liked alot of your posts :)) but I think that u r almost certainly a cultist. 3rd, while u claim to be a power role, and i dont doubt u WERE once a power role, u have bought in no real information, and i cant see any where u posting ur exact role.

Once again, I would like my quetion answered. YTF WOULD THE CULT NOT HAVE TARGETED U LAST NIGHT??? I actually think that u were targeted by both cult and masons night 1...

Auckmid
June 20th, 2011, 05:21 PM
I'm not voting with you simply for the fact that your speech inflection suggests you're overly desperate to lynch him. I'm not entirely sure why, of course, but the fact you've changed your attittude towards him so radically suggests something is aloof.
Claw is as obvious as a target for the cult, yes, but that fact alone may admonish the cult from targeting him. This is a game of numbers, wasting a night on someone who is very likely to die as a result is a very serious risk when time is of the essence

I'm desperate to get him lyched, because if we dont, we have a cultist with a vest AND a gun. Because of his previous claims, he also might verry well have doc protection. It would be a HUGE ordeal to try and have him killed at night, and at the end, we would only have succeded in killing 1 lousy cultist. If we dont have him lynched, it might very well seal the towns fait...

TheJackofSpades
June 20th, 2011, 05:23 PM

I'm desperate to get him lyched, because if we dont, we have a cultist with a vest AND a gun. Because of his previous claims, he also might verry well have doc protection. It would be a HUGE ordeal to try and have him killed at night, and at the end, we would only have succeded in killing 1 lousy cultist. If we dont have him lynched, it might very well seal the towns fait...

There is nothing to suggest that Claw was given a gun last night. You're overblowing a threat that, while real, is something that can be dealt with after we have trimmed down the 6 people who can kill.

TheJackofSpades
June 20th, 2011, 05:24 PM
Excuse me, 5 people who can kill. I forgot the Corleones only have one mafioso.

Clawtrocity
June 20th, 2011, 05:28 PM
Nope. Everything I have said so far has been 100% truth.

I am a town power role.
I was visited by the Masons night one.
Role blocked last night.
Given an item last night.
I'm not a cultist.

oops_ur_dead
June 20th, 2011, 05:29 PM
I forgot the Corleones only have one mafioso.

Huh? They have two...

oops_ur_dead
June 20th, 2011, 05:30 PM
Nope. Everything I have said so far has been 100% truth.

I am a town power role.
I was visited by the Masons night one.
Role blocked last night.
Given an item last night.
I'm not a cultist.

Something doesn't add up. Why are you so sure that cult recruited one of the mafia?

Styx
June 20th, 2011, 05:30 PM
Excuse me, 5 people who can kill. I forgot the Corleones only have one mafioso.

It's 6 again if you include SK and I tend to agree that the Mafia families are a much bigger threat than the cultists at the moment. Don't forget that we only need to find the Cult Leader to completely cripple the rest of the cult. The Mafia families don't have a master support column.

Claw is a touchy subject at the moment; with the death of a Mason not clearing his name, and roleblocks its difficult to elaborate on his actual role or even alignment for that matter. Whilst there is a possibility of him being a cult I'd rather hear a complete defense from him first OR have a member of law enforcement speak out against the greater threat before voting.

TheJackofSpades
June 20th, 2011, 05:31 PM
I forgot the Corleones only have one mafioso.

Huh? They have two...

Er. I mean Massino, I'm sorry. I was in a bit of a rush to correct myself.

Styx
June 20th, 2011, 05:32 PM
Something doesn't add up. Why are you so sure that cult recruited one of the mafia?

Would dearly love to hear the logic behind this as well.

Dark.Revenant
June 20th, 2011, 05:33 PM
You forget that ANY MEMBER OF THE MAFIA CAN KILL. Mafiosi are not as powerful as other mafia roles.

TheJackofSpades
June 20th, 2011, 05:38 PM
You forget that ANY MEMBER OF THE MAFIA CAN KILL. Mafiosi are not as powerful as other mafia roles.

I didn't know this, but this just further solidifies the point that the mafia is the real threat at this point in time. To everyone, cult included. I'd still like to hear what Claw has to say irregardless of his affiliations at this point.

Clawtrocity
June 20th, 2011, 05:39 PM

Because I wasn't recruited last night. He must of had intel about someone better to recruit. That's why I was assuming mafia. Mafia would know not only the other Mafia, but possibly the SK who they attacked first night or the GF who they attacked first night. If they snag both mafia groups you have 7 people on a team already. The cult leader just starts going through the names each night and all they have to do is make sure the SK doesn't kill them and the people with guns don't shoot their brains out. Although if we manage to cut the head of the snake the rest of it withers and half the cult dies instantly. That's the kind of thing we're going to need to happen in order to win this game.

Auckmid says killing me at night will be a pain, but why would he be worried about what happens at night? Just seems odd.

So, here we are again. All sights set on Claw the man who knows too much apparently.

Styx
June 20th, 2011, 05:49 PM
Why does every defense you come up with revolve around information nobody can confirm or logically deduce? It's the equivalent of saying: "I'm not mafia because I am town" or as a real life example: "I didn't kill him because I'm not a murderer". It's shallow, you still refuse to reveal your role when the Hooker is already blocking you and some town members are giving you support.

The only other thought that crossed my mind was that you are a citizen - but then, the mason would have recruited you and falsetruth didn't point to that at all. The only other possible solution was that you were the Mason, but if you were blocked last night then you couldn't have recruited falsetruth and his allegations against you yesterday hint that he wasn't recruited night one.

TheJackofSpades
June 20th, 2011, 05:54 PM
Why does every defense you come up with revolve around information nobody can confirm or logically deduce? It's the equivalent of saying: "I'm not mafia because I am town" or as a real life example: "I didn't kill him because I'm not a murderer". It's shallow, you still refuse to reveal your role when the Hooker is already blocking you and some town members are giving you support.

The only other thought that crossed my mind was that you are a citizen - but then, the mason would have recruited you and falsetruth didn't point to that at all. The only other possible solution was that you were the Mason, but if you were blocked last night then you couldn't have recruited falsetruth and his allegations against you yesterday hint that he wasn't recruited night one.

That's exactly the reason I believe he is telling the truth. Generally, only someone who is telling the truth would base their argument on something only they themself knows to be true.

For example, "I know it's not me, and the sheriff confirmed X was clean in his last will, so it must be Y" or "X claimed to be role A but that's impossible because i'm role B which is the last advanced town role"

What Claw has brought up brings up an interesting scenario that might have been possible. I'm not sure what the deadline for PMing and last wills are, but the mafia who was sent to kill the first night might have been recruited, told DR not to kill his target through PM, and so on.

Clawtrocity
June 20th, 2011, 05:57 PM
No, I just thought this town could use an honest man to look up to...A Hero if you will. If you ignorant buffoons can't take that for what it's worth then you aren't here for the right reasons. I'm the hero this city deserves.

@Jack: DR already said that scenario couldn't have happened, but the Mafia of one group may of known who their target is that survived the first night(SK or GF).

TheJackofSpades
June 20th, 2011, 06:02 PM
You're right, whoever suggested that scenario in the previous day's thread had some pretty good insight. My mistake.

Clawtrocity
June 20th, 2011, 06:07 PM
If anything the Mafia and SK and what not should keep me alive since I'm making this game fun. It doesn't really matter who wins as long as we're all having fun right? I'm getting people talking and adding interesting scenario's that may or may not be true.

I play this game the same way I play SC2 mafia. I sit back and observe I take not of who's doing what and I create scenario's in my head. Once in awhile I'll say these scenario's, but I won't have names to faces if you will. I watch how everyone reacts to the things I am saying and slowly, but surely, put all the names to all the faces and the dominoes fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

@Jack again: I was the one that suggested that scenario and Dark said it wouldn't be possible to do that.

MileS
June 20th, 2011, 06:22 PM
I'm neutral on a Claw lynch, but it's a RISKY manuever because if he wasn't culted we're wasting a lynch and a power role. If I had to guess, I'd say he was Culted. However, there is a less risky gamble we could potentially take - If there's a surviving Mason, it could attempt to recruit Claw again tonight, which would kill him if he is a Cult member.

oops_ur_dead
June 20th, 2011, 06:29 PM
Claw is certainly being forceful and pounding into our heads that he is innocent. Before I was on the fence, but with the specificity of his "theories" and now the aggressiveness of his defense, I am feeling more and more compelled to lynch him.

Auckmid
June 20th, 2011, 06:29 PM
Claw even ammited he recieved an item (I think it very clever that he didnt reveal what the item was, as he probably recieved a gun AND vest, but it avoids susspision form the smiths, whil not revealing all his cards), which proves he is a threat. At the moment I believe Claw to definately to be the biggest threat.

I'm neutral on a Claw lynch, but it's a RISKY manuever because if he wasn't culted we're wasting a lynch and a power role. If I had to guess, I'd say he was Culted. However, there is a less risky gamble we could potentially take - If there's a surviving Mason, it could attempt to recruit Claw again tonight, which would kill him if he is a Cult member.

It is a bit of a gamble, but i can almost guarantee he is cult, and the worst thing which could possibly happen is if we go another whole day without getting anyone lynched, giveing a chance for town to lose the majority.

While getting the masons to deal with the Claw could work, remember that he probably has a gun. Lynching him is the only way to prevent him from taking a free-shot before he goes :(

Narks
June 20th, 2011, 06:33 PM
you seem pretty hell bent that he is cult, but that's impossible because a mason visited him

from this we can deduce that spy is cult leader, godfather, serial killer, and darkshogun

TheJackofSpades
June 20th, 2011, 06:35 PM
Claw even ammited he recieved an item (I think it very clever that he didnt reveal what the item was, as he probably recieved a gun AND vest, but it avoids susspision form the smiths, whil not revealing all his cards), which proves he is a threat. At the moment I believe Claw to definately to be the biggest threat.

It is a bit of a gamble, but i can almost guarantee he is cult, and the worst thing which could possibly happen is if we go another whole day without getting anyone lynched, giveing a chance for town to lose the majority.

While getting the masons to deal with the Claw could work, remember that he probably has a gun. Lynching him is the only way to prevent him from taking a free-shot before he goes :(

Explain to me the reasoning behind giving Claw a gun, from the gunsmith's perspective.

oops_ur_dead
June 20th, 2011, 06:37 PM

Explain to me the reasoning behind giving Claw a gun, from the gunsmith's perspective.

Claw didn't reveal what the item was, just that he got one. He could have been given a vest because of the imminent threat of death.

MileS
June 20th, 2011, 06:37 PM
While I agree the theories are a bit wild, every townie needs to defend themselves aggressively and try to prove their innocence in any way possible to prevent mislynches, even moreso if they're a power role as Claw claims to be. I see no fault in Claw aggressively defending himself.

It's not impossible for him to be Cult, because he was visited Night 1 and could have been culted Night 2.

You know, there is one more scenario that hasn't been mentioned at all - Claw really IS a Mason, and lied about being a power role to draw attention from other town power roles.

Auckmid
June 20th, 2011, 06:38 PM
Also, 2 other things. 1st, letting the cult get too large is a sure fire way to lose for town and mafia alike, even if they cant directly kill. 2nd, people talking about what a waste it would be if we guessed wrong (Not even Claw has sucssefully answed my question of why the cult wouldnt have recruited him by now?), but I would rather have the very (very, very) slight chance of lynching the wrong man then doing a no lynch 2 days in a row, simply because we have no structure.

Claw is certainly being forceful and pounding into our heads that he is innocent. Before I was on the fence, but with the specificity of his "theories" and now the aggressiveness of his defense, I am feeling more and more compelled to lynch him.

Again, even if we cant get 11 votes, it would be of alot of thanks if those of u who agree with me vote with me.

MileS
June 20th, 2011, 06:40 PM
Claw - when are we going to hear the name you thought of as a potential lynch target? And I'm still curious as to how you have your suspicious about what town roles have been culted.

TheJackofSpades
June 20th, 2011, 06:44 PM
Also, 2 other things. 1st, letting the cult get too large is a sure fire way to lose for town and mafia alike, even if they cant directly kill. 2nd, people talking about what a waste it would be if we guessed wrong (Not even Claw has sucssefully answed my question of why the cult wouldnt have recruited him by now?), but I would rather have the very (very, very) slight chance of lynching the wrong man then doing a no lynch 2 days in a row, simply because we have no structure.

Again, even if we cant get 11 votes, it would be of alot of thanks if those of u who agree with me vote with me.

Claw has already told you numerous times he suspicions on why he wasn't culted night two. Your inability to read them does not prove his guilt.

Claw didn't reveal what the item was, just that he got one. He could have been given a vest because of the imminent threat of death.
That's exactly my point. But Auckmid seems adamant on him getting a gun, and I want to know his reasoning behind it.

Auckmid
June 20th, 2011, 06:44 PM

Day 1, lots of people (including me) supported Claw full heartedly, and people suggested getting everyone to give everything to Claw.

2nd, people r compleatly forgetting the possibility that both mason and cult could have targeted Claw night 1. As it says on page 1, it would result in the masons failing, and Claw ending the night cult, as cult recruits after mason.

While I trully hope u will see the light by the end of today, if claw is still alive, PLZ MASONS, TRY RECRUITING CLAW AGAIN!!!

Clawtrocity
June 20th, 2011, 06:47 PM
Role blocking blocks gun usage. I'm not sure about Vest though.

I'm not being aggressive either Oops. I'm simply trying to defend myself and answer everyone's question. I just have a lot of questions to answer since all questions are directed at or about me. I'm clarifying what people are spectating and letting someone know if they are wrong. I told you exactly how I'm playing so like I said. I'm being the honest man that people can look up to for direction. I have a feeling that no one is going to get lynched because as soon as I say a name everyone will think I'm just deflecting and lynch me. There are no trials so as soon as someone gets the right amount of votes they are gone. If you are a town role my best advice is to listen to me and if you believe me then trust me if you don't then just sit back and do nothing.

I'm giving you all slight hints at deeper truths that I hope the more observant players will catch and be aware of. If you actually read between the lines on what I've been saying I've mentioned my role in the past. I've answered the question about why the Cult didn't recruit me. I've already given the scenario that I was actually a citizen that got turned into a mason and me and my mason buddy came up with this plan where I draw attacks and blocks and what not.

I have a gut feeling Spy is neither GF or SK. I have a feeling that like someone said earlier the doctor knew Spy would get targeted and he had no one else to target so why not? After this 2nd night when I claimed to be a power role and had some evidence to back it up the doctor probably switched on to me. I've claimed getting an item and like others have said why would a gunsmith give me a gun? I'm pretty sure I've been compliant with all the accusations and I thought I defended myself gracefully.

One last thing...If I were really Mafia wouldn't you be accusing the people sticking up for me as well? If I was cult leader wouldn't the fellow cult members be rushing to my aid? So far everyone is saying "I don't know Claw seems pretty fishy to me" No one is supporting me or deflecting to you Auckmid who seems to be the aggressive one. Riddle me that Batman.

Auckmid
June 20th, 2011, 06:47 PM

Claw has already told you numerous times he suspicions on why he wasn't culted night two. Your inability to read them does not prove his guilt.

That's exactly my point. But Auckmid seems adamant on him getting a gun, and I want to know his reasoning behind it.

Once again, look back on day 1, and u will see people like Lygaric (No idea how to spell it) suggesting that both smiths should target Claw.

TheJackofSpades
June 20th, 2011, 06:56 PM

Once again, look back on day 1, and u will see people like Lygaric (No idea how to spell it) suggesting that both smiths should target Claw.

And that implies that the gunsmith listened to the request of Lysergic, just because. That is not a compelling enough argument. There's just as much chance of Claw killing a bad guy anyway, even if he was crookd and had a gun.

@Claw: I've been defending you pretty hard tbh, but I feel like I've stated my reasons for doing so pretty adequately.

Auckmid
June 20th, 2011, 07:02 PM
Jack of Spades, just out of interest how come ur defending Claw so hard. Going to put u in a preaty bad spot if I right, huh?

I hate to say it, but I think i'm unlikely to get votes. If u support me, plz vote Claw. All we can do now is wait for night, and hope that Mason is home so that he can re try converting Claw, and exposing him as Cultist.

Also, Claw might never have said he had got a gun, but I havnt seen him post "I have a gun"

I would like it very much if on Claws next post, he simply put down "I HAVE A GUN" or "I HAVE NOT GOT A GUN"

Narks
June 20th, 2011, 07:06 PM
hey if you got two guns can you duel wield that shit?

TheJackofSpades
June 20th, 2011, 07:08 PM
Jack of Spades, just out of interest how come ur defending Claw so hard. Going to put u in a preaty bad spot if I right, huh?

I hate to say it, but I think i'm unlikely to get votes. If u support me, plz vote Claw. All we can do now is wait for night, and hope that Mason is home so that he can re try converting Claw, and exposing him as Cultist.

Also, Claw might never have said he had got a gun, but I havnt seen him post "I have a gun"

I would like it very much if on Claws next post, he simply put down "I HAVE A GUN" or "I HAVE NOT GOT A GUN"

If Claw is a cultist, I really doubt it will call into question my loyalties at all, because by the time we find it out, there will be many more opportunities for his alignment to change.

I will admit, however, that I am defending him because your reasoning is poor, his counter-argument seems to be a more likely scenario, and if you had even read my posts for the past 4 pages, you would know that I consider the 7 killing roles to be a bit more of a threat at the moment than a crooked town power role.

Clawtrocity
June 20th, 2011, 07:20 PM
Alright since we have 24+ hours until night time I'm going to go ahead and just make this last day count.

So far my initial suspicion was on Elixir. Very little was said and the things that were said sounded suspicious enough to grab my attention. Elixir is most likely either bad or citizen.

I know exactly what role Auckmid is and I'm pretty sure he knows I know. Oops is also well aware of what role you are Auckmid and that brings me to my next suspect.

Oops has been acting strange all game also. He hasn't been directly contacting anyone, just commenting on situations.

I've already said I don't believe spy is bad, but you never know with a trollerific individual like himself.

I'm worried about Narks as well. He seems to be part of something, but acting like a troll or jester even when the jester is dead is odd to me. I have a feeling Narks and oops are on the same team whether they are Cultists or Mafia I don't know which, just a hunch.

We got Jack who's acting like a crazy hybrid of both Oops and Auckmid where he's directly interacting, but passively sitting in the background not making any moves. I think Jack is clean.

There's the 4-5 people that haven't said a word at all and I'm assuming one of them is the SK. This includes but is not limited to:
MrSmarter
mrzwach
S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
Sarzael
Procyon

I know some of them have talked, but they seem like they are trying to act like they don't know what's going on. Procyon with the Mafia/SK killing of the Jester and S.A.S acting like he hasn't been here.

So there you have it.

Oops Narks Elixir Proc S.A.S
I also believe Flash, Lysergic, and Rumpel are all mafia...Specifically the Massino mafia.

How did I do?

TheJackofSpades
June 20th, 2011, 07:23 PM
Give me your highest degree of certainty target on being mafia, and i'll start the vote.

Clawtrocity
June 20th, 2011, 07:24 PM
It'd be Lysergic.

Also Auckmid to clarify I do believe you are a town role. I just also happen to know which town role it is.

TheJackofSpades
June 20th, 2011, 07:27 PM
vote Lysergic

Auckmid
June 20th, 2011, 07:28 PM
It'd be Lysergic.

Also Auckmid to clarify I do believe you are a town role. I just also happen to know which town role it is.

Citizen???

TheJackofSpades
June 20th, 2011, 07:29 PM
Also Claw, I'd like to point out that Lysergic hasn't been active since this thread started, so if part of your reasoning rests with him not talking today that'd be why.

Narks
June 20th, 2011, 07:31 PM
yes, you are 10/10 correct

except the part where all the mafia, SK, and guys with gun should shoot spy

MileS
June 20th, 2011, 07:33 PM
The basis of Auckmid's reasoning seems flawless to me. It's certainly possible that the cult member hit one of the six mafia out of twenty five players night 1, but it's definitely not likely. Even from there, it isn't guaranteed that the Cult would want to continue adding Mafia members.

While Auckmid is being a bit over the top and trying to scare everyone into lynching Claw by proclaiming him to have a gun, a vest, and probably weapons of mass destruction next, Claw is still the obvious Cult target for last night, and all arguments presented to this point to the contrary are WIFOM (http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=WIFOM), other than the theory about the Cult adding a Mafia member night 1.

As I was writing this post Claw posted his big list of people. Thanks for that. I'll look it over more closely in a second, I wanted to get this out there before we moved on completely.

Auckmid
June 20th, 2011, 07:34 PM
I'm also very interested how fanaticaly TheJackofSpades supports Claw. Its almost cult-like...

In all seriousness, I doubt that Spades would support Claw so much if he was actualy in the cult. I have no idea though what non-cult role would benifit by backing a very possible cult member so much. Spades could be a

A)Foolish cultist
B)Confused townie
C)Troll

Narks
June 20th, 2011, 07:38 PM
also i found out why falsetruth was shot:

http://www.thecouncilofmages.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;attach=150;type=avatar

he's a furry

Auckmid
June 20th, 2011, 07:39 PM
The basis of Auckmid's reasoning seems flawless to me. It's certainly possible that the cult member hit one of the six mafia out of twenty five players night 1, but it's definitely not likely. Even from there, it isn't guaranteed that the Cult would want to continue adding Mafia members.

While Auckmid is being a bit over the top and trying to scare everyone into lynching Claw by proclaiming him to have a gun, a vest, and probably weapons of mass destruction next, Claw is still the obvious Cult target for last night, and all arguments presented to this point to the contrary are WIFOM (http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=WIFOM), other than the theory about the Cult adding a Mafia member night 1.

As I was writing this post Claw posted his big list of people. Thanks for that. I'll look it over more closely in a second, I wanted to get this out there before we moved on completely.

Justo make it clear, the 2 things which I'm basing my casson r
A) Mason attempt to recruit Claw on night 1 failed, making it verry pooible it was because he was all so cult target
B)Everything points to the fact that even if I was wrong about Claw being converted night 1, converting Claw night 2 would be by far the most practical thing (I's what I would have done)

TheJackofSpades
June 20th, 2011, 07:42 PM

There's a 24% chance that the cult recruited a mafia night one. That's a pretty decent chance tbh.

A) Mason attempt to recruit Claw on night 1 failed, making it verry pooible it was because he was all so cult target
That isn't how mason works. Mason recruitment comes before Cult recruitment, and even if what you suggest was true, Claw would have died.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
June 20th, 2011, 07:43 PM
YES
I HAVE YET TO SAY A WORD
CLEARLY I AM THE SERIAL KILLER

oops_ur_dead
June 20th, 2011, 07:44 PM
Oops has been acting strange all game also. He hasn't been directly contacting anyone, just commenting on situations.

What do you mean by "directly contacting"?

Clawtrocity
June 20th, 2011, 07:46 PM
The order of operations is:
0. Talking
1. Blocking
2. Mason Recruiting
3. Cult Recruiting
4. Protecting/Giving/Framing
5. Serial Killer Killing
6. Corleone Mafia Killing
7. Massino Mafia Killing
8. Gun Item Killing
9. Detecting

Cult Leader can recruit any role, The Cult Leader always is the one who does the recruiting, but if he tries to recruit a Mason, the Mason learns the Cult Leader's name. Cult members keep their original role but secretly change allegiance. If the Cult Leader dies, then half of the Cult (rounding up) at random kills themselves the following night, and the Cult cannot recruit anyone else afterwards.

Anyway, Maybe I was wrong about you Auckmid I thought for sure I knew who you were, but now I'm not so sure. You seem to be an ignorant buffoon.

Vote Lysergic

My reasoning for voting Lysergic have nothing to do with what he didn't say, but everything to do with what he said.

McJesus
June 20th, 2011, 07:46 PM

I second this... lynch SPY!

Narks
June 20th, 2011, 07:48 PM
yes, it is clear that spy is most likely to be darkshogun in disguise

lynch spy

BANDWAGON GO GO

oops_ur_dead
June 20th, 2011, 07:48 PM
Claw seems to know what he's talking about. Maybe I was wrong about doubting him at first. Anyway, it's the only lead we have.

Vote Lysergic

Procyon
June 20th, 2011, 07:49 PM
Although Rev confirmed that the person with a gun killed the Jester, it still wasn't clearly noted anywhere. I'm not sure how being confused makes me suspicious. Claw, you can't just immediately suspect people based on whether or not they've responded yet. Taking a look at activity dates can help rule people out.

After reviewing the previous day's discussion, I think I see what's likely going on, and, with that said, I'm leaning toward you actually being Town.

McJesus
June 20th, 2011, 07:51 PM
Is it just me or is this entire game just revolving around the fact claw started the game by saying "hai guys I'm a power role!"? I still don't get why you would reveal that and make yourself a target if your role is that important to the town. Obviously you are going to get roleblocked since the mafia can just hold you off doing so.

It seems like sheriff and investigator have come up with nothing so do we start lynching now? I mean with three deaths a night if they are all town our chance of winning is going to go fast.

Clawtrocity
June 20th, 2011, 07:51 PM
@Oops: I meant directly interacting. You seem to just be commenting on what other people are doing instead of actually saying anything. For example you keep talking about Auckmid's proposals, but don't add anything. You just wonder and question. The only meaningful thing you've done so far is accuse spy of being something bad, which is why I think you are Mafia...You tried to attack Spy first night and think he's SK. You know he can't be GF because you're on the mafia with the GF or perhaps you are the GF. I'm just speculating. I told you how I play. It's not a secret so it shouldn't a surprise that this is all happening.

TheJackofSpades
June 20th, 2011, 07:52 PM
Although Rev confirmed that the person with a gun killed the Jester, it still wasn't clearly noted anywhere. I'm not sure how being confused makes me suspicious. Claw, you can't just immediately suspect people based on whether or not they've responded yet. Taking a look at activity dates can help rule people out.

After reviewing the previous day's discussion, I think I see what's likely going on, and, with that said, I'm leaning toward you actually being Town.

The other took pity on Raiden, and shot him square in the head to quickly end his pain. Having used up all of his ammo,
the gunman tossed his gun aside as if it were an evil, unwanted curse.
I know DR's magnificent story writing was clever in it's wording, but come on man, it was pretty obvious what had happened.

MileS
June 20th, 2011, 07:55 PM
I still think it's more likely than not that Claw was Culted, but I can see where the suspicions of Lysergic come from and I'm willing to see where this takes us. Vote: Lysergic

This is vote four. Remember that it takes eleven to lynch. Be careful with your votes.

Procyon
June 20th, 2011, 07:56 PM
I think that there should have been some sort of consistency with how actions and roles are revealed then. Having a list with the roles of who died and incorporating real elements with made-up elements like "Mayor" helps throw people off.

Procyon
June 20th, 2011, 07:59 PM
I still think it's more likely than not that Claw was Culted, but I can see where the suspicions of Lysergic come from and I'm willing to see where this takes us. Vote: Lysergic

This is vote four. Remember that it takes eleven to lynch. Be careful with your votes.

Why do you think he was recruited to the Cult?

MileS
June 20th, 2011, 08:00 PM
Because I think that the Cult would really like to have a power role in the fold.

McJesus
June 20th, 2011, 08:00 PM
why are we voting lysargic?

Procyon
June 20th, 2011, 08:03 PM
Claw is suggesting that there's something deeper going on.

MileS
June 20th, 2011, 08:04 PM
For me, it's the only wagon that seems to have any legs thus far, is started by someone that was most likely a town power role at least at some point, and seemed to have been trying to stay somewhat detached from the proceedings in day 1.

Why shouldn't we be voting lysargic, McPwnage?

CyanBlade
June 20th, 2011, 08:11 PM
If I were cult, i would not recruit claw, mainly because people would want to lynch him because of that, but I'm not the cult, so the cult could consist of dumbasses...
Anyway Lysergic seams to be todays lynch target, and he's not here to defend himself. I'll join in this vote.

On a Side note, seeing as the pri- I mean honerable mayor is dead, Nows a good time to start campaining!
Vote CyanBlade for Mayor! I'll give you cookies.

Clawtrocity
June 20th, 2011, 08:14 PM
I feel like I'm beating a dead horse here, but I was not visited by the Cult last night. I explained my reasoning why I thought it had happened, because to be completely honest I WANTED TO BE IN THE CULT, I've been jealous of the cult since forever. It's the single strongest group in the game because it can have the SK, the Mafia, the other Mafia, the Doctor, the Gunsmith. It's like you're creating you're own little super group and I thought hot damn I'll probably be recruited by them, but no. I was just role blocked and given an item. That's it. You'll all realize that when I'm dead I was never lying about things happening to me.

I may be wrong about what's going on around me, but I'm be 100% honest with you about the things happening to me. I have to because if I'm not someone will think I'm lying and it wouldn't just be the nutcases like Auckmid it'd be everyone. I claimed a power role so I felt obligated to tell you what was happening with me each night. If I do get recruited by the cult tomorrow I don't know how I'll handle it, but I'll be honest. You won't see a change now. I'll be forced into this mode where I have to be honest, but by tomorrow the main threat won't be the Cult it will be the 2 groups of killing mafia and the SK.

Also I'm not saying this to be mean or to deflect, but if the killing roles would kill the people not talking it'd make this game a lot more fun. They're probably just citizens anyway...

oops_ur_dead
June 20th, 2011, 08:17 PM
@Oops: I meant directly interacting. You seem to just be commenting on what other people are doing instead of actually saying anything. For example you keep talking about Auckmid's proposals, but don't add anything. You just wonder and question. The only meaningful thing you've done so far is accuse spy of being something bad, which is why I think you are Mafia...You tried to attack Spy first night and think he's SK. You know he can't be GF because you're on the mafia with the GF or perhaps you are the GF. I'm just speculating. I told you how I play. It's not a secret so it shouldn't a surprise that this is all happening.

I'm only commenting and speculating because I can't know anything for sure. I only loosely accused Spy because him being alive seems kind of odd. Certainly less suspicious, in my eyes, than saying "HEY GUISE IM POWER ROLE TRUST ME I KNOW WHO IS MAFIA".

In fact, your entire proposal seems flawed. You revealed yourself as a power role in the early game when there was literally no reason to do so, as nobody was going to lynch anyway, and with no way to back it up. That's just putting yourself out there to be killed by mafia and serial killer. Even if such an action were to attract the doctor, there would be no way to protect yourself from the cult. That, and you accuse a whole ton of people without any hard evidence to back it up. Seeing as how there is a town majority, accusations like that are very risky and dangerous.

Here is what I think happened. You may have been telling the truth about being recruited by mason, which would enable you to make such a bold statement, and to still be backed up in case you were cornered. But, THE SAME NIGHT, you were recruited by cult. Now you have a mason alibi while being a cultist. The reason, of course, that FalseTruth is not 100% sure is because he was likely recruited the same night he died, which matches with Claw's story and my theory. You know about the mafia/cult because of this, and I suspect that you are telling the truth about being armed. You revealed the mafia/cult because you know that town will be helpless to do anything even with that info, but that it also furthers the legitimacy of your knowledge (I suspect that you might be sheriff/investigator as well as cultist) in case this mafia/cult is discovered and killed.

I'm not going to change my vote today, since I also have reasons to believe that Lysergic is guilty, and Claw won't get enough votes for a lynch, but I hope people will keep this in mind for tomorrow.

TheJackofSpades
June 20th, 2011, 08:21 PM
At this point, I'd be extremely wary about people who are unwilling to lynch one way or the other. 3 kills a night is pretty much a death sentence for the town if we sit here and do nothing.

Clawtrocity
June 20th, 2011, 08:23 PM
Oh and probably stop the voting for awhile since most people are asleep. Lysergic should have a chance to come in and at the very least defend himself before he comes home lynched. Same with me if Lysergic comes back and starts accusing me and everyone jumps on the bandwagon to lynch me I ask that you wait until a reasonable hour so I can at least see what's going on and how to handle the situation.

Cancelling my vote for Lysergic until tomorrow. Tomorrow at around 5 EST I'll restart the lynching process. If you don't think you will be online then go ahead and put your vote in now IF AND ONLY IF you really trust me and believe he's guilty.

@Oops: I really hope you see where I'm coming from. I have no hard evidence on anyone either. The sad thing is that everyone I accused could of been accused of the same thing by anyone.

If I mentioned your name you had about a 60% chance of being bad. Lysergic and Rumpel are about 90% on being Massino Mafia.

MrSmarter
June 20th, 2011, 09:40 PM
This is an interesting situation to be in. I'm not 100% but for now I will go with Claw. I don't see a massive hole in his story. Three deaths a night is a lot, maybe they will hit one another night 3, that will hopefully cut down the killing riles a little.
Don't know when I'll be on next, but for now I stand by Claw, but will not vote against someone without proof.

Lysergic
June 20th, 2011, 10:04 PM
Wow; lots of accusations have been flying around while I was at work and class.

To clarify for those who are bandwagoning me because I "haven't been active/responding", I'm doing two internships right now from 9 am to 6 pm, and then have class from 7pm to 10pm every day. My lack of activity is solely because of this; honestly, working for two production companies in Hollywood is a lot more important to me than forum Mafia. Sorry, but it's true.

As far as what I've said to make Claw think I'm scum, I honestly can't fathom. I would appreciate it if people clearly stated their reasons before lynching ("what he said" is not a reason - it's a deflection) so that the accused could contest them logically. Since Claw has yet to provide a REASON other than some unspecified "gut feeling", I am now very suspicious of him. :/

The sad thing is that since we lost a Mason who's will seems to exonerate Claw, I was very much ready to trust his guidance. However, I don't feel that someone who refuses to give clear reasonings for a lynch is a fit leader for the town. As for "what I said" to make him suspicious, was it me suggesting that the armorer give him protection, since he claimed that he was an "important town role"? I fail to see how that is suspicious. Was it me asking for him to be checked? I certainly wasn't the only one; in fact, the majority of the last thread consisted of people debating the merits of checking or not checking Claw. Was it me not claiming a role on Day 1 and making myself a target for kills tonight (Claw has certainly made me a target today)?

For now, I abstain from voting due to lack of solid evidence to guide my vote. I more than welcome anyone to check me as scum tonight, though I would caution that it is a waste of time for any legitimate town roles (your time would be better spent looking for ACTUAL scum).

I do not doubt Claw's story about the Mason, since nothing in the Mason's last will gives me reason to doubt it. I do not doubt that Claw is a vital town power role (or, at the very least, a Citizen trying to stay alive). Again, however, I don't appreciate blind bandwagon lynches, and feel that they do a lot more harm than good to the town.

Since I have been made a target, I would welcome two things:

1) A sheriff or investigator should check me. This request alone will probably make me the target of a framer, but do with it what you will.

2) A doctor heal me. I am a town role, and will probably be a target for a mafia or SK kill tonight now that I am the center of attention.

Since I have no useful leads, I'm not going to randomly point fingers based on sporadic posts taken from the busy lives of forum Mafia players.

If last night's deaths are any indication, I will probably be dead in the morning from multiple attackers. Thanks Claw; your brilliant leadership is like a drunken airline pilot, leading the town towards the inevitable chaotic explosion against a cliff face.

Auckmid
June 20th, 2011, 10:07 PM
Probalby my last 2 posts for the day.

1st, the 1 thing which HAS to happen to night is mason has to target Claw
2nd, I think I finnaly have propper evidence that Claw is Cultist!!!

I just Pm'ed DR, and he said that if both mason and cultist target the same person on the same night, then the result would depend on the converted persons role. If that person was citizen, he would end the night as mason, and learn the identity of the cult leader. If, however, the person was a power role (As Claw claims) He would finnish the night as cultist

Unless their is a rule I overlooked which states that masons cannot convert town power roles (I will check right now) Claw has to be a mason or cultist. Its obvious he isn't a mason, which means he must be cultsist.

And last but not least, my gut feeling tells me Lysergic is innocent

I have given up on trying to get him lynched, but masons needs to target Claw tonight.

Lysergic
June 20th, 2011, 10:16 PM
Town, FOR YOUR (EMMY lol) CONSIDERATION, here is EVERY POST I made in the Day 1 thread, with commentary.

I wonder what Claw finds so suspicious in these posts. I'll let you decide.

So Docs / Gunsmith / Armorer on Claw then?

Since a victim has yet to come forward, my bet is on the SK scenario. I guess we'll know tomorrow, since the SK can only dodge an attack once.

This was in response to his initial claim that he was a town power role. Apparently, a town member asking for a town power role to be healed and buffed is "suspicious" now.

No. Random lynching is for pubs in SC2 mafia.

@Sarzael: Claw claims to have been visited by a Mason. He says he wasn't recruited, and since the Mason didn't die, he must be a town role that can't be recruited. Unless a Mason cares to contradict him, though I dunno if a reveal would be worth it this early. Hence, Claw is a town power role. Hence, docs should protect him.

This is me clarifying Claw's claim to those who didn't understand and thought it sounded suspicious. Apparently, Claw thinks that me EXPLAINING HIS POST is suspicious as well?

Or maybe it's the bit where I said that we shouldn't random lynch Spy for outside-of-the-game actions?

Game continues like SC2 mafia is my guess.

And I agree that Narks is probably Jester, or simply trolling.

Narks, I feel like it's very likely that a doctor would have healed someone that is "universally hated", since that person would obviously get attacked first if he wasn't an evil role.

See above.

Then again I could of been recruited to the masons as a citizen devised this plan in mason chat with my new buddy and claimed a power role so I can get some vests and guns and draw attacks/blocks from Mafia/SK. Wouldn't that be something?

It would be, given that you wouldn't have found out you'd been recruited until DAY, and Masons chat at NIGHT.

Me pointing out a minor side note in Claw's argument that didn't make sense. Please note that I was not debunking his claim that he was a town power role, but merely debunking what I assumed was a joke about him secretly being a Mason.

Also, if that "joke" was true, I feel like the Mason would have mentioned something in his will, which FURTHER validates my response.

I suggest that a doctor heals Claw and the Armorer gives him armor (so that the Doc doesn't have to CONTINUE healing him tomorrow).

Investigators/sheriffs, do what you will; Claw will almost certainly be framed now.

Me defending Claw again. Yeah, Claw; pretty shady. I mean, why would a townie defend a claimed townie? ::)

So please, Claw, tell us what is suspicious in the above posts? That is literally EVERYTHING that I said.

Again, town, for your consideration. I would appreciate a heal tonight, Docs.

I'm inclined to agree with Auckmid's logical and well-thought-out post, but apparently when I agree with people, it is "suspicious" and lynch-worthy. So I'll just remain neutral. :/

Lysergic
June 20th, 2011, 11:11 PM
Having gone through and read EVERY post in this thread very closely now, a few patterns emerge.

Up until Claw posted his list (which included pretty much every player who's posted so far, and then Spy), EVERYONE in the thread was accusing and questioning Claw's story. The general consensus was that he's a Cult member. In fact, only ONE person backed him up - Jack.

Then, Claw posted his list. Several posts BEFORE that, Auckmid mentioned the fact that I wanted Claw to be protected and armed since he claimed a town power role.

Suddenly, everyone who was previously rooting for a Claw random lynch COMPLETELY CHANGED DIRECTION and voted for me to be random lynched. Indeed, CyanBlade summed it up nicely by stating:

Anyway Lysergic seams to be todays lynch target, and he's not here to defend himself. I'll join in this vote.

In other words, I was the only person active yesterday who was unavailable to defend myself today. Claw took the heat off of himself by dropping my name, and suddenly everyone wanted to lynch the guy who wasn't here to protest. Claw has yet to give reasons for ANY of this.

Claw might be Town or Cult. I think the latter is more likely. However, CyanBlade's decision to randomly lynch BECAUSE I was not here to defend myself makes me think he is almost certainly Mafia or SK.

Thus, my vote goes towards CyanBlade.

I also think Claw and Jack are Cult.

Elixir
June 20th, 2011, 11:18 PM
A lot has happened since I was sitting an exam.

I read the thread and saw a lot of conspiracy theories being thrown around here, most of which being started on what I read to be baseless grounds by Claw.

Now as he came out pretty openly yesterday and stated he was a power role, that leaves him as a prime target for cult conversion as there is no way to stop it. Before we start mindlessly following one person who claims to have some form of position of power, I want more proof than a mason's last will, which even states to keep our guard up.

MileS
June 20th, 2011, 11:29 PM
Lysergic, I think you sound a bit detached and passive in your day 1 posts, but I'm curious as to what Claw picked up on that led to his belief that you're mafia as well.

I agree that CyanBlade's desire to lynch you because you weren't here is shady, and I'd kind of like to hear the logic on that too.

I also think Claw and Jack are Cult.

This is also a sneaking suspicion of mine. If Claw turns out to be Cult, then I feel it'd be extremely likely that Jack would be cult as well.

Unvote for now.

Styx
June 21st, 2011, 12:08 AM
The Mason never cleared Claw, which seems to be a common misconception at the moment. He hinted at suspicions towards Claw's innocence, but none of the hard evidence that Claw lead us to believe that the mason would have. Clearly, Falsetruth was recruited on the night he was killed -- I don't think anyone's going to argue that and I just wanted to clear that matter up.

There is still 0 hard evidence, despite last wills, and the arguments currently boil down to He said She said, which from my perspective, leaves the lynching vote up to a coin-flip -- currently between Claw and Lysergic (or Cyanblade apparently). Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if they were both Scum, albeit probably from different factions.

I'm with-holding my vote until Claw returns.

PS (and irrelevant to gameplay):
Narks can you please stop trolling, you're adding nothing to the conversations and probably shouldn't even be in the game if that's all you're going to do.

Rumpel1408
June 21st, 2011, 02:20 AM
Wow what, 6 sites of post since i gone to bad and do some indoor work? I have to read this first...

Zack
June 21st, 2011, 02:21 AM
-Holds a cabbage in his hands and pets it-

My oh my, such racket! Keep it down will ya?! Some people are trying to sleep here! Oh whats that you say? We're discussing who to lynch? Why didn't anyone tell me?!

I suppose I must contribute as well, after carefully reviewing what was said I am inclined to agree with Lysergic, CyanBlade is certainly the most suspicious person at the moment, heck he might have been the one who demolished my garden the other night! Or was that the Jester who is now dead? Regardless...

Claw is indeed acting unfit for the leader he claims he wants to be, causing more chaos and confusion than order. I would suggest against following his "leadership" at this point.

I would also like to point fingers at those silent members of this gathering, speak up now before the hammer drops down on your heads my friends! Your silence makes you suspicious, and if you are upstanding citizens of the town that is very bad for all of us. Speak now or else you prove you are scum!

oops_ur_dead
June 21st, 2011, 05:14 AM
Now that Lysergic has presented his side of the story, I'm going to unvote. I have no idea why I voted in the first place, peer pressure, I guess. Even if Claw is a town power role, he is currently hindering the town, as he is basing his accusations on arbitrary decisions, and not hard facts. Such actions give us more of a chance of lynching town than mafia, and are only a tiny step above random lynchings. Not to mention that he accused Alpha of being SK because he hasn't been talking. He may or may not be SK, I have no idea, but he hasn't been talking because he was ON VACATION.

Sarzael
June 21st, 2011, 06:16 AM
How much Gunsmithers there are?
I got one suspicious, but i need to know this info.

(*It is hard to post in Forum Mafia if a moderator must check it*)

Sarzael
June 21st, 2011, 06:20 AM
Damn, didnt saw the roles list.
Theres only a single Gunsmither, true?

Well, im the GunSmither, i gave a gun to Clawtrocity, and he used it to kill someone.
He couldnt be roleblocked then...

Now everyone knows my role, but we might know a opponent.

My votes goes to Clawtrocity.

McJesus
June 21st, 2011, 07:06 AM
Now that Lysergic has presented his side of the story, I'm going to unvote. I have no idea why I voted in the first place, peer pressure, I guess. Even if Claw is a town power role, he is currently hindering the town, as he is basing his accusations on arbitrary decisions, and not hard facts. Such actions give us more of a chance of lynching town than mafia, and are only a tiny step above random lynchings. Not to mention that he accused Alpha of being SK because he hasn't been talking. He may or may not be SK, I have no idea, but he hasn't been talking because he was ON VACATION.

I never voted in the first place but after reading his post am voting to lynch Claw. I agree that Claw is acting really suspicously (which I allready thought) and vote to lynch him. I don't believe it, if he was a town power role he wouldn't have pulled the stunt of coming out on the first day.

Zack
June 21st, 2011, 07:25 AM
Is that your final decision McPwnage? My cabbage sense is tingling, perhaps we should be voting you instead? Claw is simply not trustworthy, perhaps because he jumped the gun, or perhaps because he is fooling us all. We can't be sure one way or the other at this point, unless someone comes forward and confirms Claw's innocence, or guilt, with some evidence.

My viewpoint at this time is this:

CyanBlade most certainly gave a suspicious reason for voting on Lysergic. He needs to come and explain himself, and if his explanation is inadequate I say we all vote to lynch him.

McPwnage is trying to keep the targets locked on Claw, I don't think we have enough reasons to lynch Claw at this point. This makes McPwnage suspicious in my eyes.

Either way, we should try and lynch a killer today, or many more lives will be lost at night.

Anybody wants some cabbages? Not free of course.

Lysergic
June 21st, 2011, 07:59 AM
I'm leaving to get a student ID so I can get back into the dorms tonight, and then driving to Venice for my internship. If I am absent until late tonight, that is why.

Zack, I don't really suspect McPwnage at this point. He is observing and trying to figure things out (what MileS refers to as "passive and detached"). This is characteristic of a non-power role who can only forms opinions based on what is said, and not on real evidence. However, in and of itself, I don't find this suspicious; I would hate to lynch a gunsmith/armorer simply because they were "detached and passive", and the same should go for the rest of town. I'm not saying that McPwnage is completely clean, but rather that for now, he is one of the less suspicious people I see actually contributing.

I agree that CyanBlade is the most suspicious; he seems to be contributing nothing and trying to rush lynches. His completely 180 from trying to lynch Claw to agreeing with Claw and trying to lynch me (for the above stated reason of "he isn't here to defend himself") screams SK to me. I'd say Mafia, but I can't believe that a player with an organization backing them up would act in such a manner.

Zack
June 21st, 2011, 08:26 AM
After reading back again I see, yes, thats true. McPwnage is simply too highly suspicious of Claw to avert his eyes elsewhere.

McPwnage, reconsider the Claw lynch topic for now. We need someone to confirm what Claw's allegiance is, one way or the other, before we act on this. Right now CyanBlade is more suspicious, and is more deserving of a lynch than Claw.

CyanBlade
June 21st, 2011, 08:31 AM
I didn't realise this is how people would be like when I came back, Basicly i use loggic to play mafia, From what i can tell there is a 80-90% chance that claw is not a cultist from what i know, so i belive what he says. also i trust his logic in why to lynch lysergic. of course from all this new info I'm not sure what is going on, I still think claw is innocent. Hrm, actaully at this point I have no idea who to trust. well at this point if claw is cultist, we will know if lysergic is lynched and is not evil. but if he is cultist, im pretty sure the cult is willing to lose a member like that. damn it! i have no idea who to trust. so i'm just going to go with no one, but lysergic and claw are key targets for searching right now. I'm going to go back and examin all the arguments, for now
Cancle vote.

oops_ur_dead
June 21st, 2011, 08:32 AM
Is that your final decision McPwnage? My cabbage sense is tingling, perhaps we should be voting you instead? Claw is simply not trustworthy, perhaps because he jumped the gun, or perhaps because he is fooling us all. We can't be sure one way or the other at this point, unless someone comes forward and confirms Claw's innocence, or guilt, with some evidence.

My viewpoint at this time is this:

CyanBlade most certainly gave a suspicious reason for voting on Lysergic. He needs to come and explain himself, and if his explanation is inadequate I say we all vote to lynch him.

McPwnage is trying to keep the targets locked on Claw, I don't think we have enough reasons to lynch Claw at this point. This makes McPwnage suspicious in my eyes.

Either way, we should try and lynch a killer today, or many more lives will be lost at night.

Anybody wants some cabbages? Not free of course.

Here is what I think is possible, based on what has happened so far:
1) Claw is a power role, and is telling the truth about being recruited as mason night 1. It is almost certain that Claw is telling the truth about his involvement with the masons, as no mason has come out and called bullshit yet. It would seem likely that this would happen as soon as Claw revealed himself, as an even sacrifice for the possible lynching of an evil role (seeing as how Claw would be lying in this scenario). Thus, we can safely assume that Claw was, indeed, recruited by the masons.

HOWEVER

That same night, Claw was recruited by the cult. His big reveal makes sense in this light. If you are a power role, revealing yourself is just screaming for the cult to recruit you. Kills can be healed by a doctor, but a cult recruit will always go through. Nobody in their right mind would reveal in that scenario, unless they were already cult.

Him saying that there is a cult/mafia can be truthful or untruthful. Either way, the knowledge doesn't help town or hinder cult, even if he is telling the truth. He could be saying that to evoke a sense of urgency to lynch someone, which would help cult more than town due to the odds of lynching an innocent.

2) Claw is telling the truth about being recruited, but lying about being a power role. His reveal as such would attract the cult to recruit him. As we all know, if a mason is recruited by the cult leader, the mason learns of his identity. Claw could be using his reveal to fish out the cult leader.

Nontheless, I won't be voting today. This is all speculation, and could easily be wrong.

What has CyanBlade said that is suspicious?

Zack
June 21st, 2011, 08:46 AM
CyanBlade seemed to be bandwagoning on Claw's motion to lynch Lysergic, rather than logically agreeing with him. But now that I look back, Cyan never said anything about lynching Claw, so he has believed in him from the getgo. He may just be a harmless sheep.

And that brings us back to Lysergic i'm afraid, why did you vote on Cyan? This seems like pulling a straw out of the bundle of people who banwagoned on lynching you.

Sigh, I guess we're back to square one, with no definite target to lynch.

I'm turning once gain to point a finger at the silent people. Could it be that the scum are actually keeping quiet to avoid all the attention? And while we are here debating which one of us talkers is the scum, they are sitting and laughing?

CyanBlade
June 21st, 2011, 08:55 AM
I can't tell who has the strongest argument, although lysergic is targeting me, what i have said so far makes me sound like a pedofile-drug dealer. really what i need right now is hard evidance. from what i know now i think claw is more suspect then lysergic. but i don't have any proof to support either argument. basicly, the way i see things right now if i had two guns i would shoot you both. speaking of guns, we do know that the gun smith gave a gun to an evildoer. however the gunsmith speaking up would be giving the cult an arms dealer. damn the cult makes things so hard XD claiming a power role will screw over the town. so the only way of acuseing someone is indirectly. everyone who has been acused indirectly is lysergic and me. i don't know i need more evidance. i think it's lysergic, but i don't know enough to lynch. a will with cold evidance would be very nice right now.

TheJackofSpades
June 21st, 2011, 09:08 AM
Claw stated he revealed day 1 for the exact reason that he'd be recruited by the cult, and when he didn't, he formulated a theory as to why, which can be found earlier in this thread. It really comes down to whether or not you believe his motives are truthful or not. I'd say they are, from what I've seen so far the cult seems to be the coolest hang out spot in town.

I still think Lysergic is an evil role. This game is different than sc2 mafia; with way more time to discuss and draw conclusions, openly stating targets for the support/power roles to protect is... unwise, if not malicious. They should be intelligent enough to draw their own conclusions on the matter. Other than that though, it is true that you've offered no real input in either day 1 or day 2, with your only logical rationalization that CyanBlade said you weren't active so he's evil. Yet, I did as well, and I still voted for you.

You also said you believed and agreed Auckmid, yet you didn't vote for Claw, which would be the more reasonable vote in your situation. It seems like you're trying to sow as much mistrust as possible.

oop's 180 on his opinion is also suspect, claiming that he was "bandwagoning" yet if you look at a few posts back he claims he has his own reasons for voting Lysergic, which apparently don't exist anymore.

Just my 2 cents.

Rumpel1408
June 21st, 2011, 09:49 AM
If you are wondering why I am active the hole day but not saying anything, I'm still digging through two days of discussion.
And I also don't know what to say anyway besides I defiantly don't get why Claw is claiming me Mafia, Massino especially, could you at least clarify where your suspensions come from? Or are you just pointing everyone who did not trusted you from the begging... Also I hope its not the way HOW I said something, because English isn't my mother tongue (which was really clear said by lyseric some days ago) and just want to express what I mean...

oops_ur_dead
June 21st, 2011, 10:04 AM
Claw stated he revealed day 1 for the exact reason that he'd be recruited by the cult, and when he didn't, he formulated a theory as to why, which can be found earlier in this thread. It really comes down to whether or not you believe his motives are truthful or not. I'd say they are, from what I've seen so far the cult seems to be the coolest hang out spot in town.

I still think Lysergic is an evil role. This game is different than sc2 mafia; with way more time to discuss and draw conclusions, openly stating targets for the support/power roles to protect is... unwise, if not malicious. They should be intelligent enough to draw their own conclusions on the matter. Other than that though, it is true that you've offered no real input in either day 1 or day 2, with your only logical rationalization that CyanBlade said you weren't active so he's evil. Yet, I did as well, and I still voted for you.

You also said you believed and agreed Auckmid, yet you didn't vote for Claw, which would be the more reasonable vote in your situation. It seems like you're trying to sow as much mistrust as possible.

oop's 180 on his opinion is also suspect, claiming that he was "bandwagoning" yet if you look at a few posts back he claims he has his own reasons for voting Lysergic, which apparently don't exist anymore.

Just my 2 cents.

My "other reasons" was that I thought Lysergic was the cult/mafia. I believed that, after telling Claw and whoever the cult leader is who the other mafia are, Lysergic became disposable. I assumed that the plan was that the cult was going to sacrifice Lysergic to further Claw's legitimacy as a power role (specifically sherrif or investigator) and to allow him to further mislead the town, which might have been why Claw brought up the issue of the cult/mafia in the first place. I also voted for him because of the sense of urgency. As people have said, there will likely be at least three kills tonight. Any lead was a good one.

But the more I thought about it, the more the whole scenario seemed unlikely. I think a more likely suspect is YOU, Jack, because you follow Claw's every will despite the only reason to do so is out of faith. Unless, of course, you are in the same group as Claw, and know something more...

McJesus
June 21st, 2011, 10:12 AM
I'm leaving to get a student ID so I can get back into the dorms tonight, and then driving to Venice for my internship. If I am absent until late tonight, that is why.

Zack, I don't really suspect McPwnage at this point. He is observing and trying to figure things out (what MileS refers to as "passive and detached"). This is characteristic of a non-power role who can only forms opinions based on what is said, and not on real evidence. However, in and of itself, I don't find this suspicious; I would hate to lynch a gunsmith/armorer simply because they were "detached and passive", and the same should go for the rest of town. I'm not saying that McPwnage is completely clean, but rather that for now, he is one of the less suspicious people I see actually contributing.

I agree that CyanBlade is the most suspicious; he seems to be contributing nothing and trying to rush lynches. His completely 180 from trying to lynch Claw to agreeing with Claw and trying to lynch me (for the above stated reason of "he isn't here to defend himself") screams SK to me. I'd say Mafia, but I can't believe that a player with an organization backing them up would act in such a manner.

That is my basic defence for being lynched so I'm just going to post it instead of writing out something very similar. I am just suspicous of claw because he (vaguely) roleclaimed without any real reason to roleclaim. If he was sheriff or investigator he shouldn't roleclaim until he had a lead into who is mafia or serial killer. If he was the doctor he wouldn't ask to be healed, If he was the gunsmith he wouldn't have claimed that he was given a weapon, the mayor is dead, so he is either the armourer, the mason leader or door number 3 he is lying!

I'm also worried if the town is idle too long then the mafia will win with three deaths a night. I'm just a citizen so I don't have much power to do anything else.

CyanBlade
June 21st, 2011, 10:14 AM
Looking back at false trueth's will he never stated that he recruited Claw, i'm not saying lynch claw, but i'm saying: god damn it false! this is confusing enough as it is! judgeing from his will as a whole he did try to recruit claw. but to everyone else, please make your wills more clear.

TheJackofSpades
June 21st, 2011, 10:17 AM
The one thing I've learned in the games I've played of mafia, is that at some point, you have to put some level of trust into someone to get anything done. I'd rather side with Claw and possibly get a mafia lynch out of it, then either A) Do nothing, and automatically lose or B) Lynch a cultist who is basically confirmed to not be a threat outside of the gunsmith just showering him in guns for no reason.

I've stated this from the beginning, I don't understand why you don't understand where I'm coming from.

If he was the gunsmith he wouldn't have claimed that he was given a weapon
He never stated he was given a weapon, that was something everyone else accused him of having.

McJesus
June 21st, 2011, 10:17 AM
btw question: why are their 3 corleone's left when the cosigliere was found dead on night 0? I thought there were 3 to start with

oops_ur_dead
June 21st, 2011, 10:26 AM
basically confirmed to not be a threat outside of the gunsmith just showering him in guns for no reason.

Confirmed not to be a threat? By who? The only person who isn't wary of Claw is you.

Even more importantly...

Lynch a cultist

WHAT THE FUCK?

oops_ur_dead
June 21st, 2011, 10:27 AM
btw question: why are their 3 corleone's left when the cosigliere was found dead on night 0? I thought there were 3 to start with

That was just a storyline thing. There was no Consigliere to start with.

CyanBlade
June 21st, 2011, 10:30 AM
Night 0 was before the start :P
also, a note on deaths, only one mafia attacked last night as well, unless the mason did not have a recruit fail, and there could be anouther mason. but if that is not the case, then only 1 mafia attacked. i don't know if this is the way it works, but wouldn't we have heard gunshots if someone was attacked and not killed? then again we all had earplugs on... anyway, one of the mafia is inactive, or failing it's attacks. and the sk only has one vest. meaning whoever survived was healed and not coming out. which i don't think is the case, so that means which ever mafia family has the consourt knows at least one of the other's mafiaso, and is choosing not to kill them. well the mafia screwing up each other is good for the town :)

CyanBlade
June 21st, 2011, 10:35 AM
wait, i just went back to the start, claw claims to have been role blocked, can i ask what the hell the mafia is doing? are they opting not to attack? why?

TheJackofSpades
June 21st, 2011, 10:36 AM
also, a note on deaths, only one mafia attacked last night as well, unless the mason did not have a recruit fail, and there could be anouther mason. but if that is not the case, then only 1 mafia attacked. i don't know if this is the way it works, but wouldn't we have heard gunshots if someone was attacked and not killed? then again we all had earplugs on... anyway, one of the mafia is inactive, or failing it's attacks. and the sk only has one vest. meaning whoever survived was healed and not coming out. which i don't think is the case, so that means which ever mafia family has the consourt knows at least one of the other's mafiaso, and is choosing not to kill them. well the mafia screwing up each other is good for the town :)

4 people attacked last night, and 3 people were killed. Please stop spreading false information.

basically confirmed to not be a threat outside of the gunsmith just showering him in guns for no reason.

Confirmed not to be a threat? By who? The only person who isn't wary of Claw is you.

Even more importantly...

Lynch a cultist

WHAT THE FUCK?

You're going to have to decide on what you think Claw is at some point really soon. I can't give arguments if you're going to change your mind every 30 seconds.

Is Claw a power role converted to the cult? Is he a lying mafia? Please, enlighten me. All I know is that there is no town power role who can kill, so he's 100% less of a threat than the SEVEN PEOPLE WHO CAN.

CyanBlade
June 21st, 2011, 10:38 AM

4 people attacked last night, and 3 people were killed. Please stop spreading false information.

One attack was from a gunsmith gun, one was from a mason failure, one was from mafia, and one was from sk attack. this leaves out one mafia kill.

MileS
June 21st, 2011, 10:40 AM
Lots of stuff posted while I was gone, but I'm curious as to how the 7 people that can kill is a bigger threat than the Cult? The cult is the absolute biggest threat to the town because it can grow to a majority and even subvert the killing roles. We could reach a point where the killers are under the cult's influence. Both are threatening, but we can't ignore the Cult simply because they can't kill us at night.

TheJackofSpades
June 21st, 2011, 10:41 AM

One attack was from a gunsmith gun, one was from a mason failure, one was from mafia, and one was from sk attack. this leaves out one mafia kill.

There was no failed mason killing.

oops_ur_dead
June 21st, 2011, 10:42 AM
You're going to have to decide on what you think Claw is at some point really soon. I can't give arguments if you're going to change your mind every 30 seconds.

Is Claw a power role converted to the cult? Is he a lying mafia? Please, enlighten me. All I know is that there is no town power role who can kill, so he's 100% less of a threat than the SEVEN PEOPLE WHO CAN.

I can't be certain. I think that Claw is either a power role converted to cult, or a mason.

Mafia hit a Mason.
Other Mafia hit a citizen.
SK and Gunsmith gun hit Jester.

CyanBlade
June 21st, 2011, 10:43 AM
i thought that the mason died because he tried to recruit a killer.

TheJackofSpades
June 21st, 2011, 10:45 AM
Lots of stuff posted while I was gone, but I'm curious as to how the 7 people that can kill is a bigger threat than the Cult? The cult is the absolute biggest threat to the town because it can grow to a majority and even subvert the killing roles. We could reach a point where the killers are under the cult's influence. Both are threatening, but we can't ignore the Cult simply because they can't kill us at night.

I'm tired of trying to explain this. If you can't draw your own conclusions, you're on your own from here on out.

If the Cult Leader dies, then half of the Cult (rounding up) at random kills themselves the following night, and the Cult cannot recruit anyone else afterwards.

TheJackofSpades
June 21st, 2011, 10:47 AM
i thought that the mason died because he tried to recruit a killer.

Another hitman cornered FalseTruth

MileS
June 21st, 2011, 11:26 AM
I'm aware of the rules. I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. Personally I'm of the belief that trying to curtail the growth of a faction that grows stronger as the game continues would be a good idea.

He is observing and trying to figure things out (what MileS refers to as "passive and detached"). This is characteristic of a non-power role who can only forms opinions based on what is said, and not on real evidence.

I completely disagree with this sentiment, but everyone has their own style I guess.

McPwnage, you never answered my question about why we shouldn't vote Lysergic.

Rumpel1408
June 21st, 2011, 12:50 PM
Alright since we have 24+ hours until night time I'm going to go ahead and just make this last day count.

So far my initial suspicion was on Elixir. Very little was said and the things that were said sounded suspicious enough to grab my attention. Elixir is most likely either bad or citizen.

I know exactly what role Auckmid is and I'm pretty sure he knows I know. Oops is also well aware of what role you are Auckmid and that brings me to my next suspect.

I've already said I don't believe spy is bad, but you never know with a trollerific individual like himself.

I'm worried about Narks as well. He seems to be part of something, but acting like a troll or jester even when the jester is dead is odd to me. I have a feeling Narks and oops are on the same team whether they are Cultists or Mafia I don't know which, just a hunch.

We got Jack who's acting like a crazy hybrid of both Oops and Auckmid where he's directly interacting, but passively sitting in the background not making any moves. I think Jack is clean.

There's the 4-5 people that haven't said a word at all and I'm assuming one of them is the SK. This includes but is not limited to:
MrSmarter
mrzwach
S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
Sarzael
Procyon

I know some of them have talked, but they seem like they are trying to act like they don't know what's going on. Procyon with the Mafia/SK killing of the Jester and S.A.S acting like he hasn't been here.

So there you have it.

I also believe Flash, Lysergic, and Rumpel are all mafia...Specifically the Massino mafia.

How did I do?

That's the question, how did you do?
and did not got any pattern in your claiming, since i made many notes i want to share them with the town, if i forgot something everyone may add something, also this is just for day one and does not include the reactions at day 2:

Auckmid: Gameplay questions which were mostly already cleared, suggesting to give Claw Amor/Gun and claiming Narks as jester

Clawtrocity: First agreeing with me, that one Mafia might not have killed on purpose, he came up as “a valuable town member. Then he cleared all possible reasons why we got just two kills first night. Also suggesting he might be a Mason who just want to draw attention on him

CyanBlade: Claiming Claw to be jester since Cultleader would have killed Mason

Elixir: Agreeing with me that Claw has no proof that he is Townie and should be checked

FLaSH: Guessing one Family did not kill

Lysergic: Explained all his Posts, I'm not going to do this again

McPwnage: Suspected Spy as well, also said he was busy and does agree on public position (distrusting Claw?)

MileS: Asking Claw for reasons for claiming power role (Claw explained reasons), still somehow distrusting him, but agreeing on giving him powers

MrSmarter: Nothing

mrzwach: Nothing, but he is not active since Sunday, so I guess he is Citizen and just bored

Narks: A lot of trolling about Spy

oops_ur_dead: Stating there could also be a doctor who patched a mafia victim and agreeing to no random lynch at Day 1

Procyon: Distrusting Claw as well without Mason backing him up

Rumpel: First I tried to do some Roleplay, but that doesn't matter I guess, and then yeah I was the first person who wasn't sure about Claw, indeed I've been the first person who posted after his power role claim at all. I remembered town not to random lynch at day 1 as well and remembered town maybe ones to much that Claw could be lying. I qualified as well that I don't had any reason for believing him, as well for not believing him.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha: Was on vacation, I know this because I checked the activity of all members when the game began, and only he together with MrSmarter and mrzwach were not active on day 1

Sarzael: added nothing valuable to the discussion, but he was at the Forum if you watch his Posts

Spy: Did not said anything at day 1, last activity is more than 24 hours ago

Styx: Due to time-zone-issues he only cleared that the missing kill might come from Mafia came from Mafia either attacking other Mafia or from Mafia attacking SK

TheJackofSpades: Once and for a all clarified that the Mafia did attack since Night 1 ended earlier

Zack: Actually the most funniest guy even if he did not add anything to the discussion, but I defiantly want him to survive as long as possible xD

Narks
June 21st, 2011, 01:33 PM
Narks: A lot of trolling about Spy

i have no idea what you are talking about

Zack
June 21st, 2011, 01:57 PM
I'd like to point out, again, that after all this time, there are still a number of people who have not said a single word in these discussions. In my opinion, those people are the prime suspects at this time. We have no solid leads to follow right now...

I'm not sure how much time is left for this day, but I most likely won't be able to participate further, going to sleep.

As the day reaches a close, see who hasn't said a word, check those people at night!

MileS
June 21st, 2011, 02:13 PM
I agree that people who aren't posting need to be more active.

I'm going to be leaving soon and I'm not sure if I'll be back before the deadline. Not really sure where to go for a lynch, but I feel that we need one. While I think Claw is probably Cult, I would rather have a Mason deal with him at night rather than risk the mislynch on a power role, since the mason cult kill is failsafe. I'm not sure about Jack, but I'd want to see how Claw turns out before going after him at all.

Not sure why, but I just have a gut feeling so I'm going to Vote: McPwnage. I thought his direction of investigators to check Claw day 1 was fishy, and his reaction to Lysergic's wagon was questionable as well to me. In my experience, those who suggest targets to investigators/sheriffs are potentially framers/on a team with a framer. Obviously that's not always the case, but it's a bit of a tell for me. Other than these thoughts though, I have no strong evidence to suspect him, mostly gut instinct.

Rumpel1408
June 21st, 2011, 02:17 PM
how the fuck is spy still alive

so we're lynching spy for being universally hated rite?

clearly this game is equivalent to a pub in sc2 mafia

but this is my theory

spy is a role that is immune at night or has a vest or some shit like that, and thats why he didn't die and thats why there are only two kills

or some faggot healed him, but the odds of that are negative

Narks
June 21st, 2011, 02:23 PM
all completely valid theories

Narks
June 21st, 2011, 02:24 PM
*valid observations

Rumpel1408
June 21st, 2011, 03:41 PM
Spy night be suspicious now, but not at day 1 with not even 10 replies

Auckmid
June 21st, 2011, 03:51 PM
Spy night be suspicious now, but not at day 1 with not even 10 replies

As far as i know, spy has not been online lately (May be AFK). Anyway, if u someone comes up with solid proof that Spy is scum, ill will vote for him. Untill then, plz dont try to get spy lynched, just because people dislike him.

Rumpel1408
June 21st, 2011, 03:54 PM
just seen a typo, its might...

if i remeber right his last activity was during last night, but this does not have to mean anything... also he still might be following daychat when logged off

Auckmid
June 21st, 2011, 04:02 PM

MrSmarter
mrzwach
S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
Sarzael
Procyon

So there you have it.

How did I do?

How the hell does Claw mgaically come up with all these names, and how come people ACUTALLY thought he was on to something.
Few more things. 1st, Lysergic, when I said that u said that all smiths should target Claw, I wasnt trying to bring susspicion on to u.
2nd, what was the role Claw (and supposidly Oops) thought I was? Gun Smith?

Lastly, forgive me if I'm wrong, but I dondt think Claw anserd the million dollar question... WHAT THE HELL IS UR ROLE!!!

McJesus
June 21st, 2011, 04:18 PM
I'm aware of the rules. I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. Personally I'm of the belief that trying to curtail the growth of a faction that grows stronger as the game continues would be a good idea.

He is observing and trying to figure things out (what MileS refers to as "passive and detached"). This is characteristic of a non-power role who can only forms opinions based on what is said, and not on real evidence.

I completely disagree with this sentiment, but everyone has their own style I guess.

McPwnage, you never answered my question about why we shouldn't vote Lysergic.

I've been busy the whole day but I'm pretty sure the burden of proof is on you to say why we SHOULD lynch Lysergic.

oops_ur_dead
June 21st, 2011, 04:24 PM
I just noticed something...

I know exactly what role Auckmid is and I'm pretty sure he knows I know. Oops is also well aware of what role you are Auckmid

What the fuck? No I don't.

Clawtrocity
June 21st, 2011, 05:39 PM
Yeah I really don't understand why no one bothers reading the forum when they're playing. There has been an explanation to every accusation I've done so none of them are "without reason".

You also have to realize that if you're waiting for a Sheriff or Investigator to speak up and say who they think is mafia then it'll never happen. Sheriff's can only find Mafia and framed people(Almost dangerous to lynch because of that) and Investigators have a 50% fail chance. That's pretty horrible odds when you're talking 20 people that need to be dealt with.

I'm adding another name to my list and that'd be Zack. He acted the same way as a lot of others than first day just acting like they need to find the bad guys so he looks like he's on a good side. Until today that's all he did. He didn't accuse anyone, defend anyone, talk about what people were doing or even what was happening. He was just talking about his cabbages and how he has to find those responsible.

Regardless we need to lynch someone I don't even care if you all want to lynch me, just let's get together and choose 1 person that dies today. Whoever has the highest chance of being Mafia or SK.

Let's also go down the path that I'm Cult. You lynch me you lose nothing since if I were cult I wouldn't be on your team anyway, but what do you gain? You don't gain a chance that you'll survive another day. You don't gain a town victory. You lynch me and boom I'm dead. 3 more townies die tomorrow. If I happen to be cult I'm certainly not cult leader because I was recruited by the masons night 1 so the Cult will gain another role. You will then have 8 town members with possibly 2 of them being in the cult. That gives you 6. Both Mafias + Cult + SK = 10. Good luck trying to win then.

The only way the town wins this game is if we find a killing role. I.E. Cult Leader, SK, Mafia.

I'm 100% positive on only 2 things in this game. That's my role and the role of another player. I'd also like it if all the Citizens came out. That's another way we can win. Not only can the Masons try to recruit them to see if they are lying. It narrows down the field for mafia/SK attacks. Either the Mafia or the SK or a Town power role will die. The masons will have a higher chance of recruiting someone or finding out if someone is lying.

So. We have 2 hours. We need to get all the citizens out in the open and lynch someone.

Clawtrocity
June 21st, 2011, 05:48 PM
Oops I thought you were smart enough to make the connection. Either the connection wasn't direct enough or you didn't pick up on what was said that makes me think I know his role.

Clawtrocity
June 21st, 2011, 05:51 PM
One last thing. I 100% guaruntee my death tonight. So lynching me is pointless anyone. Here's what I think happened.

I called power role and all those shenanigans happened. The Hooker blocked JUST in case I didn't die, but I'm sure the Massino's were saying "Oh the other mafia or SK will get him" the Corleones were saying "Ah those Massino's will get him" SK said "I bet someone else will attack him"

After they awoke to see that I wasn't dead all of them are thinking "Well we can't trust the other people to kill this guy so we'll have to do it" Keeping me alive may be in turn good for the town regardless of what role I am because I'll attract all three killers. That also may be why the cult didn't recruit me. Why recruit someone who is going to die the same night he gets recruited.

Citizens need to speak up and we need to lynch someone still.

Auckmid
June 21st, 2011, 05:53 PM
Oops I thought you were smart enough to make the connection. Either the connection wasn't direct enough or you didn't pick up on what was said that makes me think I know his role.

I said it once, I'll say it again

I AM CITIZEN.

oops_ur_dead
June 21st, 2011, 05:55 PM

Well obviously I'm too dumb. But why would you single me out?

Clawtrocity
June 21st, 2011, 06:04 PM
The way you commented on something he was saying made it seem like you had a feeling of what role he was. Nonetheless I've already retracted what I said about him because he's acting pretty strange. He's claiming citizen so now we just need the other 3 to speak up.

Now that I'm reading this...Does the town only have 11 people? 10 people + 1 Citizen OR 1 Mason?

That's even worse than I thought.

TheJackofSpades
June 21st, 2011, 06:07 PM
I stand by my vote to lynch Lysergic. He contributed almost next to nothing even after he was accused. He deflected onto CyanBlade with a flimsy excuse which caused even more splintering of an actual vote instead of just voting for Claw(since he said he agrees with Auckmid). Ontop of that, and no offense Lysergic, but if you don't have the time to actively participate, you're an even better target to lynch because we stand to lose very little if we're wrong.

Please, just vote him dead. If we cannot reach a consensus and vote a lynch, I will consider everyone who doesn't at least attempt to do so a threat from here on out.

Clawtrocity
June 21st, 2011, 06:11 PM
I forgot I withdrew my vote

Vote Lysergic.

Has anyone been keeping track of who's voted who so far so we can get a tally? There were so many retractions and people voting for different people I don't know if I can keep track.

TheJackofSpades
June 21st, 2011, 06:11 PM
The way you commented on something he was saying made it seem like you had a feeling of what role he was. Nonetheless I've already retracted what I said about him because he's acting pretty strange. He's claiming citizen so now we just need the other 3 to speak up.

Now that I'm reading this...Does the town only have 11 people? 10 people + 1 Citizen OR 1 Mason?

That's even worse than I thought.

I'd estimate another night or two of pure town killings and the Town will have lost, or will be in a position where unless the mafia or the cult makes a huge error, they will be unable to recover.

TheJackofSpades
June 21st, 2011, 06:18 PM
It currently stands at:
3 - Claw(Assuming McPwnage is voting for you, he never actually used proper formating)
3- Lysergic(2 of the original 5 have retracted their votes)
1- CyanBlade
1-McPwnage

McJesus
June 21st, 2011, 06:21 PM
To me the three people that are suspicous are Spy, Claw and Cyanblade. If claw is found out to be a scum role I would vote to lynch thejackofspades in the future since he supported Claw without any question which the rest of us had.

LySergic has defended himself against the lynch bandwagon pretty well which I really don't see any valid reason to get started and I agree with him on this point

In other words, I was the only person active yesterday who was unavailable to defend myself today. Claw took the heat off of himself by dropping my name, and suddenly everyone wanted to lynch the guy who wasn't here to protest. Claw has yet to give reasons for ANY of this.

CyanBlade's decision to randomly lynch BECAUSE I was not here to defend myself makes me think he is almost certainly Mafia or SK.

Thus, my vote goes towards CyanBlade.

I would be willing to lynch spy or cyan if we have to lynch anyone but reading through this all of the arguments for lynching people are very flawed and picking someone to lynch feels like picking between a giant douche and a turd sandwich.

McJesus
June 21st, 2011, 06:23 PM
It currently stands at:
3 - Claw(Assuming McPwnage is voting for you, he never actually used proper formating)
3- Lysergic(2 of the original 5 have retracted their votes)
1- CyanBlade
1-McPwnage

I'm offically voting Cyanblade, but like I said giant douche or turd sandwich. Also Zach withdrew his vote to lynch me after LySergic defended me and my suspicion of claw (which everyone has come on) which has a lot to do with my bias against lynching him.

Clawtrocity
June 21st, 2011, 06:28 PM
Have you guys ever thought that maybe Jack is the original Mason? I mean saying this is probably bad, but wouldn't it all make sense? He's been defending me because he knows I'm telling the truth. Since I'm going to get Multi-Targeted tonight anyway I propose the Doctor switch to Jack. I may have just called him out, but he can agree or disagree. If anything when I'm dead tomorrow you'll know he's not defending me because we're teammates, but because he knows something about me.

So far we have the following:
Claw - Town Power role
Auckmid - Citizen
Jack - Mason?
Sarzael - Town power role

I know a few others claimed Citizens somewhere, but I can't find who or when they did.

McJesus
June 21st, 2011, 06:38 PM
I claimed citizen, it kind of sucks... citizen in this game and the non existant game too

Clawtrocity
June 21st, 2011, 06:43 PM
Claw - Town Power role
Auckmid - Citizen
Jack - Mason?
McPwnage - Citizen

I'll keep updating this post. We have 3 more citizens left that need to speak up. They could be the three people that haven't said a word, but that would make everyone else bad news bears. The Mason will be to recruit these people who claim citizen, put in his will who he is recruiting and even if for some reason he dies the Masons will either go on or we'll have a lying bastard to lynch.

I'm also getting a clearer picture on what's going on. More people should be voting to lynch for SOMEONE at least. Then whoever has the most votes should get lynched(Would mean everyone would have to swap votes to that person since this isn't secret ballot).

Also, next time we try this we need more investigators/less killing roles. 7 killing roles is a crazy amount...I'm assuming you expected the Mafia's to attack each other, but the way this is going down is not good.

Clawtrocity
June 21st, 2011, 07:04 PM
I sort of regret calling you out Jack, but at the very least it all makes sense now. People can start to get off of voting me and start voting someone else.

I have a revolutionary idea that could bring us back in the game. For the first honorary game of Forum Mafia I declare that you post your role for all to see.

Obviously the people not posting a role will be the bad guys and let's say someone claims sheriff...Would the mafia really kill the sheriff instead of the 4 other people who aren't claiming a role and are people that can kill them. I don't think they would. This will force the Mafia into target or be targeted. If they wanna kill the town and lose then they can, but I have a feeling both Mafia parties will kill.

This will also open a can of worms when we have 2+ people claiming a role that only 1 can be so they don't look suspicious you know that 1+ of them are lying. You'll get all the Mafia to start claiming citizens since there are so many and the Mason can detect them with 100% accuracy (since he'll be dead)

I won't post my role until others say if it's a good idea or not, but I wanted to post the idea since we have an hour left and clearly no one is going to get lynched.

I just need to solidify this to the Mafia teams and the SK. If you don't start killing each other then you will lose. The other mafia team could already be in a cult for all you know and you could already be outnumbered. Now is not the time to be attacking townies you need to be killing other killing roles. What the hell is it worth when you kill a sheriff who may have already detected some of you as mafia. The rest of the people put the connections together and the lynchings begin...

TL:DR Do a role call tomorrow, Mafia and SK should start killing each other since the town is already weakened, and I like playing this game a lot.

Narks
June 21st, 2011, 07:14 PM
Claw - Town Power role
Auckmid - Citizen
Jack - Mason?
McPwnage - Citizen

oh, so its like a hitlist for mafia and cult

Clawtrocity
June 21st, 2011, 07:19 PM
Yeah, like I said. If the Mafia and SK really want to lose they can go ahead attack the wounded duck instead of the Grizzly Bear, but I'd be aiming to cut the legs off the Grizzly bear so it seems less ferocious rather than shooting the duck in the face and dying to the Grizzly bear.

MrSmarter
June 21st, 2011, 07:20 PM
I just Pm'ed DR, and he said that if both mason and cultist target the same person on the same night, then the result would depend on the converted persons role. If that person was citizen, he would end the night as mason, and learn the identity of the cult leader. If, however, the person was a power role (As Claw claims) He would finnish the night as cultist

Unless their is a rule I overlooked which states that masons cannot convert town power roles (I will check right now) Claw has to be a mason or cultist. Its obvious he isn't a mason, which means he must be cultsist.

And last but not least, my gut feeling tells me Lysergic is innocent

I have given up on trying to get him lynched, but masons needs to target Claw tonight.

This is what I think happened. After thinking about it for awhile, I'd say Claw is likely a cultist. But I don't have proof beyond this reasoning.
I'd say masons would be better off increasing there numbers rather than risking death by tring to convert claw. Just make you you write who you try to convert incase some of our claimed citis are cultists. This is what I think

Narks
June 21st, 2011, 07:22 PM
Yeah, like I said. If the Mafia and SK really want to lose they can go ahead attack the wounded duck instead of the Grizzly Bear, but I'd be aiming to cut the legs off the Grizzly bear so it seems less ferocious rather than shooting the duck in the face and dying to the Grizzly bear.

you want the mafia and SK to attack you? wat

Clawtrocity
June 21st, 2011, 07:27 PM
Yeah, I'm done hiding. Do what you want with this information. This game is becoming less and less fun as we go on because no one seems to be wanting to help.

Hooker. If you don't role block me tonight I will shoot Narks in the face.
If Narks isn't dead tomorrow he's Massino mafia, case closed.

I have a gun. I'm using it on Narks. I'm a town power role. I got role blocked last night. I'm not a cultist.

Procyon
June 21st, 2011, 07:31 PM
What were you hiding?

Narks
June 21st, 2011, 07:31 PM
if you're done hiding why don't you reveal your role? :O

Clawtrocity
June 21st, 2011, 07:32 PM
I'm a doctor my bad. I meant to say that in the last post.

Procyon
June 21st, 2011, 07:34 PM
I don't believe you. Why would you leave yourself completely open to a possible Cult recruiting? "It was fun" doesn't exactly fit with your fifty other accusations.

Clawtrocity
June 21st, 2011, 07:37 PM
Lol...Ok.

So I'm not a doctor you caught me. I'm the Godfather I'm part of the cult. First night the Cult recruited the Massino Hooker and they tried to attack me. So he knew I was GF/SK. The Cult now has the power of both mafias and the cult leader. The game is over you might as well quit.

Procyon
June 21st, 2011, 07:38 PM
On second thought, I guess you could've done that "for fun," although it doesn't make much sense.

Procyon
June 21st, 2011, 07:39 PM
vote Clawtrocity

oops_ur_dead
June 21st, 2011, 07:43 PM
Vote Clawtrocity.

Such a needless threat against an unconvinced person. You've done nothing but harm the town so far.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
June 21st, 2011, 07:46 PM
vote clawcity

i might be useless but at least i can vote

Clawtrocity
June 21st, 2011, 07:54 PM
6 - Claw
3 - Lysergic

Not counting the other 2 people since it seems like it will be between me and Lysergic.

20 minutes left everyone.

Also to defend myself for acting like a nutjob. I was a doctor. There is no possibly way for me to survive an attack other than trying to prove my innocence and get an Armorer on me. Sadly the Armorer didn't trust me and I knew the "I have a doc healing me" thing wouldn't last more than a day. I healed Spy first night because I had a feeling he was going to be attacked. That's what made me suspect Oops. He kept acting like he knew someone attacked him and kept saying "And I know that a doctor couldn't of healed him because everyone hates him".

Proc must have some issues with trust since even thought I was hiding my role everything I have said other than my rant about the GF has been true.

I'm not even scared about dying because like I said. I know for a fact that if the Mafia are going to be ignorant enough to attack a doctor instead of the people that can kill them then so be it. The town will end up winning eventually anyway. One mafia team will take the other one out and the town will get into a better position. Someone is bound to attack the Cult leader at some point and the rest of the cult will die after it.

The town's only chance of winning was to have the mafia kill each other. The Invest I feel is almost useless, but I have no idea if he has any information. The Sheriff's are apparently really bad at looking for suspicious people or are AFK, but since some nights ended early they must of checked some people. They could be cleaning those people and narrow this down. 4 people have probably been cleared by sheriffs. That'd be 6 cleared people if both sheriff's spoke up. The invest could speak up and possibly clear a person or two depending on his luck. Me, Jack, Sarz are all 100% clean. McPwnage and Auckmid are clean if we are to believe their citizen claim, which I don't.

Also do the dead people get their own subforum to talk in or how does that work?

Procyon
June 21st, 2011, 08:00 PM
The doctor still prevents death of any kind. If you aren't Mafia, and you ARE Doctor, I strongly believe that you are Culted.

Dark.Revenant
June 21st, 2011, 08:01 PM
- DAY END -

No lynch.