PDA

View Full Version : New Role: Meat Tenderizer

r4ndomdude
June 20th, 2011, 12:27 PM
Role:Meat Tenderizer

Goal:Have Town win.

I don't know if this has been posted already

Alignment:Town

Backstory:A butcher who kills and feed people human meat.A strange little fellow.

Abilities:Can kill some one and have their meat.The following night,he can use the meat to heal people.So this is like a powerful role when used properly.Not overpowered because you can kill a townsfolk and feed it to the mafia.Tell me what you think!

Investigated:Your target kills and feeds people meat.Might be a Tenderizer.

Sheriff:Your target is one of the member of the Mafia!

Options:Can use it 1,2,3,4, or 5 times

Made this role by scratch.

Carrein
June 20th, 2011, 12:35 PM
I like the idea, but "target owns knives" should be a better discr for investi

You could also add it to the not suspicious list, because currently if there is no citizen, GF can easily be found out if immune to detection.

r4ndomdude
June 20th, 2011, 12:42 PM
The Meat Tenderizer uses a hammer.

Lumber The Jack
June 20th, 2011, 01:05 PM
sound very similar too http://www.thecouncilofmages.com/forum/index.php/topic,732.0.html :o

Zane
June 20th, 2011, 01:08 PM
I love the idea, but I think he rly needs some sort of balance. Maybe make him look guilty to sheriffs? :)

Thalous
June 26th, 2011, 05:09 PM
Like it but is kinda gross! xD add it plz

Marcus
June 29th, 2011, 12:49 PM
It's certainly interesting, and the idea does have some merit, or at least I think it does.

Auckmid
June 29th, 2011, 01:26 PM
I like it, becuase it gives an incentive for Tenderizer NOT to try and kill everyone. So yeah, this could be the elegant solution we've all been looking as to haveing a town killing role who isn't going to random kill for as long as he can (like Vigilante). The only problem I see is that it would also give the Tenderizer a reason to random kill night 1, just so he could take that persons meat.

WaWMoose
June 29th, 2011, 05:26 PM
the role seems good, but i gotta say, ur descriptions are a bit disturbing Oo maybe a role with the same function but a less disturbing role descriptin and name.

vampiredelavega
June 29th, 2011, 10:16 PM
This role is good itself but the MEAT TENDERIZER?!! ROFLL!!!!

The wolfman 32
July 8th, 2011, 08:58 PM
Role:Meat Tenderizer

Goal:Have Town win.

I don't know if this has been posted already

Alignment:Town

Backstory:A butcher who kills and feed people human meat.A strange little fellow.

Abilities:Can kill some one and have their meat.The following night,he can use the meat to heal people.So this is like a powerful role when used properly.Not overpowered because you can kill a townsfolk and feed it to the mafia.Tell me what you think!

Investigated:Your target kills and feeds people meat.Might be a Tenderizer.

Sheriff:Your target is one of the member of the Mafia!

Options:Can use it 1,2,3,4, or 5 times

Made this role by scratch.

u said sheriff detects hes mafia, but hes town. ???

r4ndomdude
July 8th, 2011, 09:01 PM
It is just to make him not that powerful.Also this is one of my older roles so there are investigator descriptions.

The wolfman 32
July 8th, 2011, 10:01 PM
oooohhhhhhhh :P