PDA

View Full Version : UR ROLE

Animus Supervisor 011
March 30th, 2012, 07:48 PM
UR ROLE NAOOOOOOO
I AM GOREMANCER!!!!
YOU CAN'T LIE MAOKAI!
YOU ALSO NEED TO TELL ME YOUR COM IDENTITY. I AM HIGH!!!!!!!!!

ALTHOUGH I'M NOT ACTUALLY HIGH BUT I'M ACTING LIKE I'M HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

Maokai
March 30th, 2012, 08:15 PM
Hi,
I am Bus Driver
N1 - Swapped Lux & Nocturne
N2 - Swapped Lux & Lee Sin
N3 - Swapped Mayor & Karthus

I'll be honest with you, I couldn't give a fuck about this game beyond fulfilling my duty of swapping things. Don't expect much from me because this game was over on night one when the Revo Leader was random killed. The balance of the whole setup has been trashed and as such isn't even worth my time. The town will win decisively whether or not I participate any input. That's how I've come to feel at least, I was trying to make something fun out of the situation but I just ended up looking scummy for scumhunting so I decided to lurk instead and cash in on looking scummy. I'm basically untouchable to the mafia because they're so behind they would never even think to kill scummy players with so many other targets.

I just thought I'd let you know I don't believe a fucking word of what Claw says and you shouldn't either. If I was ever to offer any input, it'd be that. Don't know what he is or why he didn't claim swapped but if I end up swapping anyone it'll probably be Lux and him.

Oh, that's another thing. I'm probably the only person who realizes it other than Lux but she's been exposed. Not really sure why she hasn't claimed for heals if she isn't ghost... which I'm not sure is possible.

Anyway, gonna go back to working on my own setup. I'll check back later.

Bye,
(Guess my name)

Animus Supervisor 011
March 30th, 2012, 09:23 PM
Well. W.e Do your thing as bus driver. Swap mayor or something. You are not roleblocked. You are just night immune :3 Have a good night.