PDA

View Full Version : Board Meeting Four: Taking an Unsubtle Approach

Pages : [1] 2

Forum Mafia GM
March 29th, 2012, 07:02 PM
Board Meeting Four: Taking an Unsubtle Approach

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTUmoFiDdaw

August 15th 2012, 1312 pm

This board meeting took a lot longer to start than previous days, it was already early afternoon when the surviving recruits got to again sit around the table as the Animus Session that preceded had a lot more to investigate. No one really expected Alan Rikkin to re-enter the Animus Network... and when he did, none of them expected him to survive. But as day broke, he awoke without any complaints and was prepared to lead this investigation in a new light.

Vidic was seen close to the end of the Animus Session overlooking Rammus' Animus. The recruit hadn't seemed to be able to awake from the Comatose the Animus put him in... So Vidic thought it best to simple shut the animus down. <Rammus was Modkilled by Vidic>

After that, Vidic confined himself to his laboratory, continuing his work... He wanted to command security to kill everyone else now he knew where Rikkin was, but hesitated... He was suspicious that one of the Recruits had access to a piece of eden, which would allow him to simply take control of such an operation should he command it.

Investigations that were being carried out after this Animus Session were on recruits Veigar, Nocturne and Pantheon.

Veigar's death was very similar to that of Shaun Hastings... he appeared to sit up into a state of psychosis during the Animus Session, and Security shot him dead on the spot thinking he was an assassin... Analysis of his session meory, however, showed he was Fully Synchronized with the Animus and then was shot in the back by an Agent with a hidden gun... Being the only Agent to achieve Full Syncronization, being desynchronized broke his mind beyond repair.

Nocturne wasn't in his Animus chamber when the Session ended. Nor was he anywhere to be found in the entire Animus Farm. Abstergo went into full lockdown thinking that he had attempted to escape Security Protocol Foxtrot Mike Eleven but he was eventually found... in pieces. The team in the Abstergo Waste unit sounded an alarm when they found what they believed to be a human hand in the system. When coroners arrived at the scene half of the body had been reassembled from pieces found in the Disposal System... His animus showed no alterations.

Pantheon's fate is still in question. Though he is no doubt dead, Analysts are still trying to determine the cause. His entire Animus is scrambled.

Rikkin's first order of business was to change the room the Recruit's conducted their meetings. They moved to an executive board room... as they entered they saw it was much more illuminated than the old board room with a large window overlooking a wide Italian wine field and various other farming districts. The table was made out of the finest pine with the Abstergo symbol still engraved in the middle. It was a large rectangular table with a large seat at the head which Rikkin took.

He gestured for them all to sit... there's work to be done.

Board Meeting Four Ends At: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=Brisbane+Australia+12%3A00+pm.+Sunday+April+1+2 012

It will take 15 votes to terminate a Contract.

Type -vote Agent to vote them for contract termination. (Attempt to keep this up to date).

To skip to the Animus Session and Not Terminate any Contracts, type -vote to Skip.

Role List:

William Miles - Godfather
Erudito - Coroner
Lucy Stillman - Animus Supervisor
[Hidden Assassin]
[Hidden Assassin]
[Hidden Assassin]

Hidden Assassin Role Possibilities: Disguiser, Consigliere, Mafioso, Janitor, Drug Dealer, Consort, Framer.

Guardian of Eden - Witch
[Hidden Neutral]
[Hidden Neutral]

Hidden Neutral Role Possibilities: Serial Killer, Arsonist, Spree Killer, Executioner, Amnesiac, Jester, Student, Ghost

Alan Rikkin
Security Detail
Animus Programmer
Animus Desynchronizer
Virtual Security Agent
[Hidden Town]
[Hidden Town]
[Hidden Town]
[Hidden Town]
[Hidden Town]
[Hidden Town]
[Hidden Town]
[Hidden Town]
Abstergo Agent
Abstergo Agent
Abstergo Agent
Abstergo Agent
Abstergo Agent
Abstergo Agent
Abstergo Agent
Abstergo Agent

Hidden Town Security Detail, Animus Programmer, Data Analyst, Animus Desynchronizer, Abstergo Circuit Breaker, Virtual Security Agent, Weaponmaster, PPE Quatermaster, Session Logger, Executive Security Officer, Animus Tracker, Animus Watcher, Animus Switcher, Animus Supervisor, Elite Agent.

There has been 1 force desynchronization. Therefore, there will be one more Role than there is players.

Alive Abstergo Agents

Alistar
Caitlyn
Corki
Fiddlesticks
Fiora
Fizz
Gangplank
Garen
Graves
Irelia
Karthus
Katarina
Kennen
Lee Sin
Leona
Lux
Maokai
Nasus
Nautilus
Nunu
Orianna
Renekton
Riven
Ryze
Shaco
Sona
Soraka
Udyr
Zilean

Abstergo Industries Morgue

Ŕlvaro Gramática (Infiltrator) Died Prologue: Shot in the Back of the Head by Abstergo Security
Kayle (Abstergo Agent) Died Prologue: Killed in a bloody slaughter during the Assassin Infiltration.
Akali (Abstergo Agent) Died Prologue: Killed in a bloody slaughter during the Assassin Infiltration.
Annie (Abstergo Agent) Died Prologue: Killed in a bloody slaughter during the Assassin Infiltration.
Ashe (Abstergo Agent) Died Prologue: Killed in a bloody slaughter during the Assassin Infiltration.
Karma (Abstergo Agent) Died Prologue: Killed in a bloody slaughter during the Assassin Infiltration.
Cassiopeia (Abstergo Agent) Died Prologue: Killed in a bloody slaughter during the Assassin Infiltration.
Ziggs (Abstergo Agent) Died Prologue: Killed in a bloody slaughter during the Assassin Infiltration.
Poppy (Anson Peake): Died Animus Session One - Entered extreme psychosis after being desynchronized by a hidden blade through the neck.
Morgana (Shaun Hastings - Consigliere): Died Animus Session One - Found gutted in his Animus Chmaber. No signs of forced entry.
LeBlanc (Animus Supervisor): Died Animus Session Two - Found in a crumpled mess beside her Animus with her throat slit.
Jarvan IV (Abstergo Agent): Died Board Meeting Two - Contract Terminated. Shot in the head in the lobby away from the Recruit's eyes.
Pantheon ( ??? ) Force Desynchronization Detected.
Veigar (Fully Synchronized Agent - Amnesiac): Died Animus Session Three - Desynchronized by a Hidden Gun, then shot dead by security.
Nocturne (Abstergo Agent): Died Animus Session Three - Found in the Abstergo Waste Disposal System in many pieces.
Rammus (Abstergo Agent): Died Animus Session Three - Vidic pulled his Animus Plug <Modkilled>.

Forum Mafia GM
March 29th, 2012, 07:03 PM
Nocturne:

First off my COM name is DramaLlama.

This game I hoped to fool everyone and play like a new me. I didn't intend to reveal myself until day 5 or 6 since this fm doesn't add one each day I am alive. I took notes this time (never have before) and although it takes a long ass time, I can formulate much better opinions of people and am not derping around forgetting who said what (as much). This would come in handy later when I need to trust certain people with my life.

My plan was to initially act citizen to live long enough as that's really the only thing I have experience with and reveal at the right time then form a chain and win this game much like fm philie did last time.

A bit through day 2 reading I noticed things people were derping hard on and forgetting things so I decided to switch strategies. I noticed from past fms that small amounts of good quality posts tend to be coming from investigative town PRs. This bringing BGs and doctors to me everynight. Hopefully it works.

Anyways my scum list is all I really have to give you guys

Scum

Leona: online a lot during the night sequences and also online during the day and BARELY posts anything.
Caitlyn: quick to throw votes around for someone who barely posts and contributes nothing.
Udyr: Posts some code I tried to crack and then leaves. He was also online during the night a lot.

Lastly: Akjei played a sc2 game with me late day1 or during night 1 and kept mentioning "Giant Fucking Rainbow Lazers". This leads me to believe he is Lux.

That's all.

Hope you win the game town!
Good luck Agents!

Pantheon:

???

Veigar:

http://i39.tinypic.com/2jg8d91.png

Graves
March 29th, 2012, 07:05 PM
Citizen dead.. Amnesiac dead.. good i guess but poor nocturne

Alan Rikkin
March 29th, 2012, 07:05 PM
It's time to take a vote.

I am leading the lynch today... against Karthus.

I was jailed by the 'Goremancer' Jailor, or should I say Lucy Stillman and he tried to desync. me.. even when I told him I can't die.

Thanks, you know who you are.

Karthus, role claim now.

Nunu
March 29th, 2012, 07:06 PM
But I was second...

Third

Orianna
March 29th, 2012, 07:07 PM
I think I'm a little scarred by Nocturne's death...

Graves
March 29th, 2012, 07:08 PM
i support a Karthus lynch today

Nunu
March 29th, 2012, 07:09 PM
Lets wait for leads. If there are none, "Follow the Mayor" is always a solid enough tactic.

Fiora
March 29th, 2012, 07:10 PM
Veigar's death and being confirmed amnesiac confirms Udyr as Investigator.

Ryze needs to claim.

Also, Gangplank, who did you block last night? IF YOU WERE BLOCKED, DO NOT SAY SO UNTIL GANGPLANK CLAIMS WHO HE BLOCKED.

Alistar
March 29th, 2012, 07:11 PM
Shaco is citizen/godfather/jester

Katarina
March 29th, 2012, 07:12 PM
Lets wait for leads. If there are none, "Follow the Mayor" is always a solid enough tactic.

Thanks for that brimming post of individualism

Gunther
March 29th, 2012, 07:12 PM

I was jailed by the 'Goremancer' Jailor, or should I say Lucy Stillman and he tried to desync. me.. even when I told him I can't die.

Karthus, role claim now.

Wait, did he have the same number as my Goremancer jailor - 553? If so then that means the assassins were witched to attack me.

Fiora
March 29th, 2012, 07:13 PM

Really?

Then how the fuck did he claim to know that Graves was not a cit?

Shaco, anything to say to this?

Karthus
March 29th, 2012, 07:14 PM
I'm not evil. Let me watch Community and eat some dinner and I can respond with some cool shit. Alan is lying about the goremancer thing I have no idea why, but he is. I'll explain in a bit.

Udyr
March 29th, 2012, 07:15 PM
No, it is not. Learn to think for yourself.

I may or may not have some interesting news to share with everyone today. I need to assess if the lead is viable. Until then...

I hope you all see that my investigation of Veigar proved true.

-vote Ryze

Corki
Stupid Jarvan.. STOOPID STOOPID STOOOOOOOOOOOPID.
Veigar is dead, so this prove Udyr to be indeed investigator!

Alan Rikkin
Wait, did he have the same number as my Goremancer jailor - 553? If so then that means the assassins were witched to attack me.

They switched the numbers.

Lux
March 29th, 2012, 07:19 PM
Sigh.

I have to say, Drama DOES play well in these.

I am very interested in Mr. Rikkin's jailed claim.

Would you bother copying down jail chat?

I agree. Karthus and Ryze should be prime targets for today.

Karthus is Claw by the way.

Wait, he's Claw...?

Corki
March 29th, 2012, 07:20 PM
Sigh.

I have to say, Drama DOES play well in these.

I am very interested in Mr. Rikkin's jailed claim.

Would you bother copying down jail chat?

I agree. Karthus and Ryze should be prime targets for today.

Karthus is Claw by the way.

Wait, he's Claw...?

Just because he likes community it doesn't mean he is Claw. I believe there's other people in SC2Mafia who watches Community, too. Majority of the time Claw acts like a town leader unless he is trying a new strategy now.

Gangplank
March 29th, 2012, 07:22 PM

Karthus, role claim now.

Care to explain? I think I have an idea what happened.

Fiora
March 29th, 2012, 07:22 PM
I would urge Sir Alan Rikkin to reconsider the lynch on Karthus.
I did think he was the scummiest person in the game day 2 and part of 3. However, there are currently better options for lynches, or at least things to look into:
Riven: Who did LeBlanc Jail night 2?
Shaco: How do you know Graves is not a citizen? How do you respond to Alistar's investigation result on you?
Gangplank: Who did you block last night?
Ryze: What do you claim now that we know Udyr is in fact an investigator?

Gangplank
March 29th, 2012, 07:24 PM
I would urge Sir Alan Rikkin to reconsider the lynch on Karthus.
I did think he was the scummiest person in the game day 2 and part of 3. However, there are currently better options for lynches, or at least things to look into:
Riven: Who did LeBlanc Jail night 2?
Shaco: How do you know Graves is not a citizen? How do you respond to Alistar's investigation result on you?
Gangplank: Who did you block last night?
Ryze: What do you claim now that we know Udyr is in fact an investigator?

I believe I found Lucy. I don't know what Alan means when he says he can't die to jailor, but I'm pretty sure I blocked Lucy and prevent the desync on Alan.

:D Waiting on confirmation from Rikkin...

Gunther
They switched the numbers.

... So shouldn't you tell us what the new jailor number is for Lucy? lol. Also, why didn't they desync you? Last night's animus session ignored immunities. Did they not know that?

Oh shit yo check this out:

Disguiser
- One use ability to force your conciousness through the animus program into another player. Your original body will appear to have force desynchronized. Pantheon anyone?

Fiora
I believe I found Lucy. I don't know what Alan means when he says he can't die to jailor, but I'm pretty sure I blocked Lucy and prevent the desync on Alan.

:D Waiting on confirmation from Rikkin...
NAME, BITCH. WHO DID YOU BLOCK.

Gangplank
March 29th, 2012, 07:25 PM
... So shouldn't you tell us what the new jailor number is for Lucy? lol. Also, why didn't they desync you? Last night's animus session ignored immunities. Did they not know that?

Disguiser
- One use ability to force your conciousness through the animus program into another player. Your original body will appear to have force desynchronized. Pantheon anyone?

It's also possible that our jailor force synced him.

Fiora
March 29th, 2012, 07:25 PM

Disguiser

Inb4 fiddlesticks is originally pantheon and is said disguiser

Alan Rikkin
March 29th, 2012, 07:26 PM
Alan Rikkin, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Retarded, seriously.

Anyways, what went down:

He told me his name was Goremancer and asked who I was going to lead the lynch against.

I told him no need to hide Lucy. If you keep talking to me that will be your grave mistake..

then he does /desync or whatever it was in red text.

Gangplank
NAME, BITCH. WHO DID YOU BLOCK.

I targeted Ryze last night. I'm pretty sure Ryze is Lucy at this point, and I blocked the force desync of Alan.

Alan Rikkin
And I was swapped.

Kennen
March 29th, 2012, 07:27 PM
I targeted Ryze last night. I'm pretty sure Ryze is Lucy at this point, and I blocked the force desync of Alan.
-vote Ryze

Gangplank
March 29th, 2012, 07:28 PM
It makes sense too. With Ryze in such a huge spotlight position, it's very obvious that if he WAS Lucy, he would want to use his execution on highest priority: Alan Rikkin. Therefore, I blocked him and hopefully his execute.

Udyr
If Alistar's check was indeed true, then Shaco can only be citizen or jester because the Animus night is Cappadocia. Shaco is confirmed town if we are to believe Alistar.

Agents, Tonight you will be undergoing training in the Byzantine Empire's hidden city of Cappadocia. This city is unfamiliar territory and is being explored as you train. As such, there is no places you know of to conceal your identity or to hide for your life. No immunities matter in Cappadocia.

GM, Do the investigation results show up the same even our animus session is in Cappadocia? What would the investigation result be if an Animus Programmer checked a Godfather for instance?

Gunther
Inb4 fiddlesticks is originally pantheon and is said disguiser

I was actually trying to say that our mayor would've been a prime target for disguiser yesterday because of the night session type. I think it's more likely that Pantheon was a disguiser than a target of the mafia anyway.

Fiora
March 29th, 2012, 07:29 PM
Alright. That's good to know...
Alan, why do you think that we should lynch Karthus? All the evidence points to Ryze being evil...

-Vote Ryze

Gangplank
And I was swapped.

Would getting swapped change the execute target? Bus driving takes place before execution?

Corki
UDYR for MVP!!
-vote Ryze

Ryze
March 29th, 2012, 07:30 PM
Enough dicking around.

I'm the amnesiac.

Last night I took the position of the dead jailor.

Gangplank
March 29th, 2012, 07:31 PM
Enough dicking around.

I'm the amnesiac.

Unless witch ultied, that's impossible. I did not get a witch pm and I blocked you. Go die Lucy.

Forum Mafia GM
March 29th, 2012, 07:31 PM
GM, Do the investigation results show up the same even our animus session is in Cappadocia? What would the investigation result be if an Animus Programmer checked a Godfather for instance?

The Same. Cit/GF/Jest

Programmers dont get exact role.

The detection immunity break allows Security Detail to find Immune Invest roles, and for Detectives and Lookouts to see invest immune roles.

Fiora
March 29th, 2012, 07:32 PM
I was actually trying to say that our mayor would've been a prime target for disguiser yesterday because of the night session type. I think it's more likely that Pantheon was a disguiser than a target of the mafia anyway.
It is also possible that he was killed by a town jailor...
But yes, i agree that it is highly likely that Rikkin was disguised last night. Especially since he wants to lynch Karthus, and it was his own posts yesterday led me to believe that Karthus is town.

There is a relatively simple way to check this however:
Rikkin. You claimed yesterday to be communicating in code with the investigator. Please show us where this code is, or how you knew Ranekton to be evil when investigator results always give at least 1 town possibility?

Gangplank
March 29th, 2012, 07:32 PM
Besides, the vigi/jailor/Lucy/mafioso invest from Udyr I think came before last night. Care to explain that bro since you haven't claimed bussed anytime at all.

Once again, you are Lucy

-vote Ryze

Just to check, if a jailed target is switched the execute still goes onto the original target right?

Corki
March 29th, 2012, 07:33 PM
Would getting swapped change the execute target? Bus driving takes place before execution?

1- Jailing
2- Night chats open
3- Defensive Item Use
4- Veteran Alert
5- Witch Controls
6- Escort / Consort Blocks
7- Lookout / Detective actions
8- Bus Driving
9- Framing
10- Investigations
11- Bodyguard
12- Killing Actions / Arson Dousing / Jailor Execute / Killing Item Use
13- Heals / Autopsies
14- Cleaning
15- Blackmailing / Drugs take effect
16- Give Items
17- Revolutionist Recruiting
18- Amnesiac remembers his role / Student chooses mentor / Ghost Possession
19- Jailor releases
20- Publishing a newspaper

Yes, but I believe you weren't bussed. You blocked Lucy. RBing occurs before Bussing and execution.

Forum Mafia GM
March 29th, 2012, 07:33 PM
Besides, the vigi/jailor/Lucy/mafioso invest from Udyr I think came before last night. Care to explain that bro since you haven't claimed bussed anytime at all.

Once again, you are Lucy

-vote Ryze

Just to check, if a jailed target is switched the execute still goes onto the original target right?

You cannot swap a Jail Execute.

Alan Rikkin
March 29th, 2012, 07:34 PM
Lucy also said dicking in the Jail Chat.

-vote Ryze

We handle Karthus on a later date.

Fiora
Enough dicking around.

I'm the amnesiac.

Then please explain how Udyr got the investigation results on you that he did yesterday.

And also, there is only one random neutral left undetermined at this point. Two amnesiacs is highly unlikely, and you being the second amnesiac is even more so.

Gangplank
It is also possible that he was killed by a town jailor...
But yes, i agree that it is highly likely that Rikkin was disguised last night. Especially since he wants to lynch Karthus, and it was his own posts yesterday led me to believe that Karthus is town.

There is a relatively simple way to check this however:
Rikkin. You claimed yesterday to be communicating in code with the investigator. Please show us where this code is, or how you knew Ranekton to be evil when investigator results always give at least 1 town possibility?

Wouldn't Rikkin have been mass doctored and shit? He also claimed to be bussed. I highly doubt he was disguised.

I don't think he retains his mayor votes either, so we can just ask him to vote I believe.

Gangplank
March 29th, 2012, 07:35 PM
Then please explain how Udyr got the investigation results on you that he did yesterday.

And also, there is only one random neutral left undetermined at this point. Two amnesiacs is highly unlikely, and you being the second amnesiac is even more so.

Answer: he didn't. He's grasping for straws. He knew he was getting lynched today so he tried to execute Alan Rikkin.

Fiora
March 29th, 2012, 07:36 PM
If a disguiser disguises himself as a revealed Mayor, does he retain the Mayor's extra votes?

Forum Mafia GM
March 29th, 2012, 07:37 PM
Ryze (9) Udyr, Kennen, Fiora, Gangplank, Corki, Alan Rikkin

Fiora
Furthermore, Ryze, Gangplank claims to have blocked you last night. Do you confirm to have been roleblocked?

Lee Sin
The fish is the envy of the fisherman's friend

Katarina
March 29th, 2012, 07:38 PM
-vote Ryze

Your attempts at trying to trick have failed

Forum Mafia GM
March 29th, 2012, 07:38 PM
If a disguiser disguises himself as a revealed Mayor, does he retain the Mayor's extra votes?

No.

Gunther
March 29th, 2012, 07:39 PM
-vote Ryze

I still want to hear the answer to Fiora's question, but for now we can get the guy that's definitely evil.

Gunther
March 29th, 2012, 07:39 PM
Never mind saw that the answer was up. I got nothing then.

Gangplank
March 29th, 2012, 07:40 PM
No.

That settles it. Alan Rikkin is NOT disguised.

If we hammer early before the half mark, will the day end early?

Irelia
-Vote Ryze

Alistar
I checked the rolecard and no where does it mention Alan Rikkin is immune to jailer force desynchronization. This is probably what happened: Rikkin was bus driven with Pantheon giving Pantheon a force desynchronization. If that is the case it is excellent news because that means the jailer has wasted his one kill.

Can an animus switcher change the target of a force desyncronization from an animus supervisor?

Fuck man I have an assignment due tomorrow I was in the middle of and now I am going to be extremely distracted by forum mafia.

Forum Mafia GM
March 29th, 2012, 07:41 PM
Ryze (12) Udyr, Kennen, Fiora, Gangplank, Corki, Alan Rikkin, Katarina, Fiddlesticks, Irelia

Katarina
March 29th, 2012, 07:42 PM
I checked the rolecard and no where does it mention Alan Rikkin is immune to jailer force desynchronization. This is probably what happened: Rikkin was bus driven with Pantheon giving Pantheon a force desynchronization. If that is the case it is excellent news because that means the jailer has wasted his one kill.

Can an animus switcher change the target of a force desyncronization from an animus supervisor?

Fuck man I have an assignment due tomorrow I was in the middle of and now I am going to be extremely distracted by forum mafia.

Been answered already

Alistar
March 29th, 2012, 07:42 PM
nvm my question was all ready asked. Well that disproves my theory...

Gangplank
March 29th, 2012, 07:43 PM

No Elixir answered that already. It does not change the target. What happened is that Ryze is Lucy and I blocked the execution.

Corki
March 29th, 2012, 07:43 PM
-unvote Ryze

Do not lynch Rice early. We still have over 9000 minutes left.

Lee Sin
March 29th, 2012, 07:44 PM
Udyr is basically confirmed invest. Ryze, claim something that's at least believable using that information and we might have considered letting you live. Oh, that's right. You're Goremancer. You've got to be stupid.

Aside: I hang my head in shame for being in a town who would shoot a claimed amnesiac. I was an amnesiac in 'Lix's original FM and it was fun. I don't like amnesiac-killers.

Does hammering someone make the day end?

I ask this because I don't want the day cut short because we're going to lynch Ryze really early.

-Vote Ryze
I will officially vote when I get the answer to my question. I want discussion!

P.S. Alistar's still scummy.

Alistar
March 29th, 2012, 07:44 PM
The fish is the envy of the fisherman's friend

QUIT SPEAKING IN YOUR MAFIA CODE SCUM!

Fiora
March 29th, 2012, 07:45 PM
I think we should not hammer Ryze so early in the day - We already have 9 votes. We can lynch Ryze at any point during the day, but we need questions to be answered in day chat.
With that in mind, -unvote Ryze

Shaco, we need a role claim from you.
Karthus, you need to explain the code you posted on day 2. Even if it is not relevant anymore, you having an unexplained code in day chat puts even more suspicion on you than there already was.
Riven, who did LeBlanc jail the night he died?

Also, the second jailed person needs to claim. If there is no second jailed person, that means that pantheon was killed by a town jailor and was not disguiser.

Lee Sin
QUIT SPEAKING IN YOUR MAFIA CODE SCUM!

'tis my disguiser check. Since there was a cleaned kill I made sure it was my first post today.

Forum Mafia GM
Does hammering someone make the day end?

Yes.

Alistar
March 29th, 2012, 07:46 PM
I will vote Ryze when we have discussed the day events for a proper amount of time, more than 45 minutes. Don't be in a rush to hammer, there is still plenty of day left.

Gangplank
March 29th, 2012, 07:46 PM
Yes.

Awwwwwwww

-unvote Ryze

Corki
March 29th, 2012, 07:47 PM
Udyr is basically confirmed invest. Ryze, claim something that's at least believable using that information and we might have considered letting you live. Oh, that's right. You're Goremancer. You've got to be stupid.

I'm the real Goremancer and this insults me! Posting chinese fortunes off of fortune cookies does not make you any smarter than me.

Forum Mafia GM
Ryze (9) Udyr, Kennen, Alan Rikkin, Katarina, Fiddlesticks, Irelia

Lee Sin
Yes.

Do we want the day to end?

I don't want it to end early.

If the answer is yes then vote Ryze.

If no, then do whatever. I will have my vote available whenever we want to lynch Ryze. I suggest 6 hours before the day is supposed to end.

Fiora
March 29th, 2012, 07:48 PM
I'm the real Goremancer and this insults me! Posting chinese fortunes off of fortune cookies does not make you any smarter than me.

I lol'd.

Fiora
Do we want the day to end?

I don't want it to end early.

If the answer is yes then vote Ryze.

If no, then do whatever. I will have my vote available whenever we want to lynch Ryze. I suggest 6 hours before the day is supposed to end.

No. Of course we dont. There are many questions to be answered.

Corki
Also, the second jailed person needs to claim. If there is no second jailed person, that means that pantheon was killed by a town jailor and was not disguiser.

Mafia could fake it, if they have the guts.

Lee Sin

I'm not smarter than you because I post fake chinese proverbs. I'm smarter than you because I've got an IQ higher than my shoe size.

Gangplank
March 29th, 2012, 07:50 PM
I'm not smarter than you because I post fake chinese proverbs. I'm smarter than you because I've got an IQ higher than my shoe size.

Lololololo

Guess we are back to trolling now cuz Shaco and Karthus are wandering somewhere

Alan Rikkin
March 29th, 2012, 07:50 PM
The town jailor is dead, no?

Lee Sin
March 29th, 2012, 07:52 PM
Alan Rikkin, boss, are you sure that your jailer was the Goremancer jailer?

I am feeling like I should claim to my jailer today.

Gangplank
March 29th, 2012, 07:52 PM

Three jailed claims on day 1. Irelia's seems legit (Leblanc confirmed). Jarvan was not lying (he is town). I don't think Lee was lying either cuz of how there was a huge freak out over him posting the jail chats.

So, we have a town jailor on the loose. If he did execute Panth, I wonder what motivated him.

We need info from Riven/coroners tonight.

Lux
March 29th, 2012, 07:53 PM
LeBlanc has passed, yes Mr. Rikkin.

Again, Mr. Rikkin, may you please post your jail chat before we kick Ryze out of this board room?

Lee Sin
March 29th, 2012, 07:53 PM

One of them is.

Fiora
March 29th, 2012, 07:54 PM

There are two town jailors:
3 people claimed jailed first day. Irelia's jailor was LeBlanc. Irelia's jailor left a code to confirm it was he to his target.. Two people claimed jailed on day 3, and this code was not included in any of the three claims. We need Riven to find who the missing jailed person is.

Kennen
March 29th, 2012, 07:55 PM
8) I think that this witch is pro.

Lee Sin
March 29th, 2012, 07:55 PM
There are two town jailors:
3 people claimed jailed first day. Irelia's jailor was LeBlanc. Irelia's jailor left a code to confirm it was he to his target.. Two people claimed jailed on day 3, and this code was not included in any of the three claims. We need Riven to find who the missing jailed person is.

And presumably this person who was jailed is scum because he or she is keeping it very secret.

Lee Sin
March 29th, 2012, 07:56 PM

WTF

Why did you say that? Did you know that this is one of the scummiest things you could have said out of all the damn things to say?

Kennen
March 29th, 2012, 07:56 PM
WTF

Why did you say that? Did you know that this is one of the scummiest things you could have said out of all the damn things to say?

Do I care?

Karthus
March 29th, 2012, 07:57 PM
So Alan is most likely the disguiser. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he's talking to me in code because I was the one jailed last by Lucy who just happens to be Gaven.

He accidentally typed with his real account last night and while normally I wouldn't find it fair for me to out him like this, I had him and the rest of the mafia convinced I was the witch. He had full opportunity to killed me and slipped up a few times and also did not catch my slip ups.

Jarvan, Gangplank, and Zilean are my three targets that I checked. I am the sheriff and they all came up clean. I was bus driven last night, but other than that I had no actions done to me.

If I hadn't thought Alan was the disguiser I would have most definitely stayed in character and played along with them hoping to find more targets out. Gaven is the big target for today though. He is sadly 100% the mafia jailor. None of my other leads are proven innocent because of the chance a witch could have used the super charge ability.

I will say that the mafia doesn't seem to smart because I had claimed witch knowing they were mafia and slipped up by actually submitting my evidence semi-proving I was sheriff. They had multiple opportunities to kill me and chose not to.

-vote Gaven

Fiora
March 29th, 2012, 07:57 PM

This post and your signature do not coincide logically..

Corki
March 29th, 2012, 07:58 PM
-shoot Kennen

If Rice and Karthus are to be mafia, we still have to scumhunt 5 more people (including witch).

Gangplank
March 29th, 2012, 07:59 PM
So Alan is most likely the disguiser. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he's talking to me in code because I was the one jailed last by Lucy who just happens to be Gaven.

He accidentally typed with his real account last night and while normally I wouldn't find it fair for me to out him like this, I had him and the rest of the mafia convinced I was the witch. He had full opportunity to killed me and slipped up a few times and also did not catch my slip ups.

Jarvan, Gangplank, and Zilean are my three targets that I checked. I am the sheriff and they all came up clean. I was bus driven last night, but other than that I had no actions done to me.

If I hadn't thought Alan was the disguiser I would have most definitely stayed in character and played along with them hoping to find more targets out. Gaven is the big target for today though. He is sadly 100% the mafia jailor. None of my other leads are proven innocent because of the chance a witch could have used the super charge ability.

I will say that the mafia doesn't seem to smart because I had claimed witch knowing they were mafia and slipped up by actually submitting my evidence semi-proving I was sheriff. They had multiple opportunities to kill me and chose not to.

-vote Gaven

Rikkin is not disguised. Elixir confirmed that disguiser loses the mayor votes, which Alan still has. He is not disguised.

Do you mean Garen?

Katarina
March 29th, 2012, 08:00 PM
Big reveal incoming.

Kennen
March 29th, 2012, 08:00 PM
Did … you just shoot me?

Fiora
March 29th, 2012, 08:01 PM

No.

Ryze (9) Udyr, Kennen, Fiora, Gangplank, Corki, Alan Rikkin

erm.

Gangplank
March 29th, 2012, 08:02 PM

-vote Gaven

What the fuck is going on. Alan is not disguised, but claims that he was *almost* executed by Lucy. I don't think he is lying because that would be griefing >.>

I'm not sure about your sheriff claim either. I really doubt that your jailor was Lucy and it was probably Garen as the TOWN jailor if you speak truth.

However, that would leave a missing explanation for the force desync on Pantheon...

Fiora
March 29th, 2012, 08:02 PM
Do you mean Garen?
If Karthus were really jailed last night and saw him post, i doubt he would mess up on the name every single time (confirming it to me not a typo, but legitimately how he thought the name was spelled)

Lee Sin
March 29th, 2012, 08:03 PM

-vote Gaven

LOLwut? You must be blind. Alan may be a disguiser but it is unlikely ('Lix could be messin' with us)

Udyr found Ryze to be jailer/vigi/jailer/mafioso
And found Veigar to be amnesiac/student/journalist

Veigar died as amnesiac. Does that show anything to you?

Now Ryze claims something ENTIRELY different than what Udyr says Ryze is. He claims a completely trolololo role.

And you say GAREN is Lucy???!

You're more retarded than Russian town.

You are now Retarded Motherfucker

Lee Sin
March 29th, 2012, 08:04 PM
Alan Rikkin, boss, are you sure that your jailer was the Goremancer jailer?

I am feeling like I should claim to my jailer today.

Quoted because I want this answered.

Corki
Did … you just shoot me?

Yes... With a water gun.... Silly rabbit..
Problem?

Fiora
However, that would leave a missing explanation for the force desync on Pantheon...

Disguiser.
And there is the possibility of another jail claim...
Also, Karthus, why the fuck would they use the Disguiser to talk in code with an unconfirmed witch?

Gangplank
March 29th, 2012, 08:05 PM
What the fuck is going on. Alan is not disguised, but claims that he was *almost* executed by Lucy. I don't think he is lying because that would be griefing >.>

I'm not sure about your sheriff claim either. I really doubt that your jailor was Lucy and it was probably Garen as the TOWN jailor if you speak truth.

I'm nearly 90% sure that Pantheon was the disguiser. It's the only explanation, really, to me. It's very possible that Karthus was disguised because he seems to be talking differently and not using the orange font. He also continues to not explain his code. In this case, I think it's because he was disguised.

Tonight, I recommend a shooting/investigation of Karthus.

Katarina
March 29th, 2012, 08:05 PM
I was jailed by Leblanc on Night two. I was keeping it from everyone because I wanted to Counter Claim someone if they had the balls to claim jailed by Leblanc. Unfortunately, I was unable to log on at all during the second half of the day on Day 2 due to personal reasons. I know it seems like a scummy move not to report to town, but I figured it was such a good idea to catch someone in the act of lying, so i decided to wait until the day ended. Looks like it backfired.

Fiora
March 29th, 2012, 08:06 PM
I would just like to note that Jarvan IV is browsing this thread.

lol.

Lee Sin
I was jailed by Leblanc on Night two. I was keeping it from everyone because I wanted to Counter Claim someone if they had the balls to claim jailed by Leblanc. Unfortunately, I was unable to log on at all during the second half of the day on Day 2 due to personal reasons. I know it seems like a scummy move not to report to town, but I figured it was such a good idea to catch someone in the act of lying, so i decided to wait until the day ended. Looks like it backfired.

What was the explanation of the code in Irelia's jailed claim?

Gangplank
I'm nearly 90% sure that Pantheon was the disguiser. It's the only explanation, really, to me. It's very possible that Karthus was disguised because he seems to be talking differently and not using the orange font. He also continues to not explain his code. In this case, I think it's because he was disguised.

Tonight, I recommend a shooting/investigation of Karthus.

Old Karthus/New Karthus. Compare posts. Compare font. Compare talking style.

Different I believe. Karthus is disguiser trying to clear Ryze. He claims to be sheriff by innoing people that are NOT in the Assassins.

Not sure if dumb or just blind...

Fiora
March 29th, 2012, 08:07 PM
Really.
Tell us then, (at least to confirm that you WERE indeed jailed by him) what was the explanation for the code he gave you?

Katarina
March 29th, 2012, 08:07 PM
It was a website to a picture

Udyr
March 29th, 2012, 08:08 PM
-unvote Ryze... for now.

I want to pressure Zilean, Caitlyn, Karthus and Soraka. I'm especially curious as to why Soraka defends me as I accuse her. It is intriguing.

Gangplank

I find this highly scummy because town called multiple times for the jailed person to reveal. It's stupid to believe someone would claim being jailed if they weren't.

However, I will reserve judgement until Riven provides her night results.

Fiora

Share that website/picture with us please?

Lee Sin
March 29th, 2012, 08:09 PM

Seems like a cop-out to me. Haven't people posted links in the day thread?

Why can't you do the same

Can someone post a link to a website?

Forum Mafia GM
I will not be here for a few hours.

Continue as you are agents.

edit @LeeSin: I suppose. As long as its not done heaps and it's not a video.

Katarina
I made sure to email myself this post, I lost the rest of the log.

"THIS IS THE MESSAGE I WISH FOR YOU TO RELAY:

"HELLO AGAIN, TOWN. THIS IS ANIMUS SUPERVISOR 821. MY NUMBER HAS NOT CHANGED YET.
HERE IS THE CODE IRELIA STATED IN DAY CHAT YESTERDAY: oooup206
copblock.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/690C0-jailer.gif
ALL THE VOWELS IN THE MAIN LINK, THE WORD UP, AND THE NUMBERS FOLLOWING EACH SLASH.

NEW CODES:
DAY: mspeKKDJ
NIGHT: cslc4704

WHILE I UNDERSTAND TRUST IS AN ISSUE, REMEMBER, TOWN, THAT I AM HERE AS A GUARDIAN FOR POWER ROLES. PLEASE EXERCISE DISCRETION, HOWEVER. KNOW THAT IF YOU REVEAL A CRITICAL ROLE IN DAY CHAT WHILE LUCY IS STILL ON THE LOOSE, SHE COULD PM HER JAIL MESSAGE BEFORE I DO, AND I WILL BE UNABLE TO PROTECT YOU. THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU REVEAL YOUR ROLES SO EASILY."

BY THE WAY, DO NOT FORGET THE COLORS WHEN YOU COPY THE CODE.

ALSO, KATARINA, A PERSONAL CODE WITH YOU.

IF I WANT YOU TO HELP START A LYNCH ON SOMEONE WHOM I HAVE FOUND SCUMMY IN JAIL CHAT, YET I DO NOT WISH TO WASTE MY EXECUTION NOR JAIL YOU AGAIN TO TELL YOU, I WILL USE 3 COLONS AND 1 SEMICOLON IN ONE PARAGRAPH. I WILL START THE PARAGRAPH WITH AN INTERJECTION ENDED WITH AN EXCLAMATION MARK. I WILL ALSO END THE PARAGRAPH IN AN EXCLAMATION MARK. I WILL INCLUDE THE NAME OF ONE PERSON IN THAT PARAGRAPH. THAT NAME WILL BE THE PERSON WHOM I WISH FOR YOU TO CAST SUSPICION ON. OF COURSE, IT IS YOUR CHOICE WHETHER TO HEED ME OR NOT.

FOR DIRE EMERGENCIES IN THE CASE THAT YOU WANT ME TO JAIL YOU AGAIN, AND PLEASE REFRAIN FROM USING THIS UNLESS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY, STATE IN A POST WITH THE WORD "VERY" IN BOLD, UNDERLINE, AND ITALICS WITHOUT ANY OTHER FORMATTING ON ANY OTHER WORD IN THAT POST. THEN I WILL KNOW YOU ARE REQUESTING A SECOND JAILING. "

Gangplank
March 29th, 2012, 08:11 PM

"HELLO AGAIN, TOWN. THIS IS ANIMUS SUPERVISOR 821. MY NUMBER HAS NOT CHANGED YET.
ALL THE VOWELS IN THE MAIN LINK, THE WORD UP, AND THE NUMBERS FOLLOWING EACH SLASH.

NEW CODES:

WHILE I UNDERSTAND TRUST IS AN ISSUE, REMEMBER, TOWN, THAT I AM HERE AS A GUARDIAN FOR POWER ROLES. PLEASE EXERCISE DISCRETION, HOWEVER. KNOW THAT IF YOU REVEAL A CRITICAL ROLE IN DAY CHAT WHILE LUCY IS STILL ON THE LOOSE, SHE COULD PM HER JAIL MESSAGE BEFORE I DO, AND I WILL BE UNABLE TO PROTECT YOU. THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU REVEAL YOUR ROLES SO EASILY."

IF I WANT YOU TO HELP START A LYNCH ON SOMEONE WHOM I HAVE FOUND SCUMMY IN JAIL CHAT, YET I DO NOT WISH TO WASTE MY EXECUTION NOR JAIL YOU AGAIN TO TELL YOU, I WILL USE 3 COLONS AND 1 SEMICOLON IN ONE PARAGRAPH. I WILL START THE PARAGRAPH WITH AN INTERJECTION ENDED WITH AN EXCLAMATION MARK. I WILL ALSO END THE PARAGRAPH IN AN EXCLAMATION MARK. I WILL INCLUDE THE NAME OF ONE PERSON IN THAT PARAGRAPH. THAT NAME WILL BE THE PERSON WHOM I WISH FOR YOU TO CAST SUSPICION ON. OF COURSE, IT IS YOUR CHOICE WHETHER TO HEED ME OR NOT.

FOR DIRE EMERGENCIES IN THE CASE THAT YOU WANT ME TO JAIL YOU AGAIN, AND PLEASE REFRAIN FROM USING THIS UNLESS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY, STATE IN A POST WITH THE WORD "VERY" IN BOLD, UNDERLINE, AND ITALICS WITHOUT ANY OTHER FORMATTING ON ANY OTHER WORD IN THAT POST. THEN I WILL KNOW YOU ARE REQUESTING A SECOND JAILING. "

That makes sense to me...

Too bad. I was hoping to catch a mafia member based on that day 2 missing jail claim.

Katarina
March 29th, 2012, 08:11 PM

Fixed*

Shaco
March 29th, 2012, 08:14 PM

Shaco is none of these roles. Shaco is curious as to why you continue to lie about investigative results. Shaco wonders, are you a citizen pseudo-claiming a power role?

Karthus
March 29th, 2012, 08:15 PM
Elixir is going to put the votes up there until we get to the hammer when he just won't end day. Every other FM host did that.

I meant garen yeah

-vote Garen

He basically read off to me exactly what happened to me in jail last night with the goremancer thing and then trying to kill me.

"Anyways, what went down:

He told me his name was Goremancer and asked who I was going to lead the lynch against.

I told him no need to hide Lucy. If you keep talking to me that will be your grave mistake..

then he does /desync or whatever it was in red text."

That's exactly what happened to me.

They wanted me to know who they were I'm guessing.

I am Claw by the way.

http://imgur.com/N4MKI
http://imgur.com/TrZ1R
http://imgur.com/my5rI

Obviously the first one I was testing the waters with.

I used some fake tinyURL links with different images to prove that I was the witch and they must have somehow bought my lies.

I was claiming witch to the jailor all night and he didn't kill me so that's why I know he's the red jailor. He also messed up and responded one time with his real account.

Ambient also fucked up because I was put in jail and could see Fiddlesticks posts. Fiddlesticks was jailed by the same guy I was jailed by. Meta reasons or whatever, but I've told Elixir everything that's happened and he hasn't mod killed me and I'm not going to not use information just because.

I'm not talking any different I just am not in hiding anymore. My first 5 posts were one word responses that I explain in my images.

Gangplank
March 29th, 2012, 08:16 PM
Shaco is none of these roles. Shaco is curious as to why you continue to lie about investigative results. Shaco wonders, are you a citizen pseudo-claiming a power role?

Shaco, stop fucking around. Tell us your role NOW.

Fiora
March 29th, 2012, 08:16 PM
It is possible that witch ulted last night... But i would still like you to role claim and explain how you know graves to be not a citizen. If you actually have this information, we will have found at least 1 scum in Graves/Alistar.

DID ANYONE GET WITCHED LAST NIGHT?

Kennen
March 29th, 2012, 08:17 PM
It is possible that witch ulted last night... But i would still like you to role claim and explain how you know graves to be not a citizen. If you actually have this information, we will have found at least 1 scum in Graves/Alistar.

DID ANYONE GET WITCHED LAST NIGHT?

I already said that I did.

Gangplank
March 29th, 2012, 08:18 PM
Elixir is going to put the votes up there until we get to the hammer when he just won't end day. Every other FM host did that.

I meant garen yeah

-vote Garen

He basically read off to me exactly what happened to me in jail last night with the goremancer thing and then trying to kill me.

I am Claw by the way.

I used some fake tinyURL links with different images to prove that I was the witch and they must have somehow bought my lies.

I was claiming witch to the jailor all night and he didn't kill me so that's why I know he's the red jailor. He also messed up and responded one time with his real account.

Ambient also fucked up because I was put in jail and could see Fiddlesticks posts. Fiddlesticks was jailed by the same guy I was jailed by. Meta reasons or whatever, but I've told Elixir everything that's happened and he hasn't mod killed me and I'm not going to not use information just because.

I'm not talking any different I just am not in hiding anymore. My first 5 posts were one word responses that I explain in my images.

Stop misleading us. Ryze IS LUCY. It's been proven already. Stop derping around and read the previous posts.

Udyr
March 29th, 2012, 08:18 PM
This Karthus is not the same Karthus that was around yesterday. He is most likely a disguiser, but could also be a jester. I am confused at his behavior, and would like an explanation.

NEW CODES:

I'm not sure what to think of this.

So far the jailor/jailee claims have been fairly straightforward, but this new development is confounding to me.

Goremancer Jailor
Night 1: Jarvan IV
Night 2: ???

Irelia Jailor/821
Night 1:Irelia
Night 2:Fizz

Lee Sin Jailor(Forgot the number)
Night 1:Lee Sin

Can someone please fill in the blanks? I don't want to get anything wrong and I don't recall some of the jailees. If anyone can flesh out this chart I've started, that would be great.

Gangplank
March 29th, 2012, 08:20 PM
This Karthus is not the same Karthus that was around yesterday. He is most likely a disguiser, but could also be a jester. I am confused at his behavior, and would like an explanation.

So far the jailor/jailee claims have been fairly straightforward, but this new development is confounding to me.

Goremancer Jailor

Irelia Jailor/821

Can someone please fill in the blanks? I don't want to get anything wrong and I don't recall some of the jailees. If anyone can flesh out this chart I've started, that would be great.

Alan claimed to be jailed by Goremancer Jailor. Katarina claimed Irelia's jailor.

Katarina
March 29th, 2012, 08:20 PM

Goremancer Jailor

Irelia Jailor/821

Goremancer Jailor:
Night 1: Jarvan
Night 2: Fiddlesticks
Night 3: Rikken????

Irelia Jailor:
Night 1: Irelia
Night 2: Katarina

Lee Sin Jailor:
Night 1: Lee Sin
Night 2: Fizz
Night 3: ?????

Karthus
March 29th, 2012, 08:21 PM
Alright fuck it lol

-suicide

I'm too distracted to play this since I literally JUST got beta.

Everything I'm saying is the truth and I'll continue to post results and night actions, but I won't be reading chat anymore. Too much fuckery to comprend while trying to level and do stuff for MMO-Champion. I might sit the next FM out too.

Fiora
March 29th, 2012, 08:23 PM

Goremancer Jailor
Night 3: Alan Rikkin?

Irelia Jailor/821
Night 2:Katarina

Night 3: ?Karthus?
?s around things i am unsure of.

Udyr
March 29th, 2012, 08:25 PM
Alright fuck it lol

-suicide

Everything I'm saying is the truth and I'll continue to post results and night actions, but I won't be reading chat anymore. Too much fuckery to comprend while trying to level and do stuff for MMO-Champion. I might sit the next FM out too.
I can confirm he is Claw and that he is not a disguiser. I repeat, this Karthus is the same as the Day 2 Karthus. He just cba to write in orange anymore.

Gangplank
March 29th, 2012, 08:25 PM
I don't think Alan Rikkin is lying lol

That would be griefing

Lux
March 29th, 2012, 08:27 PM
Alright fuck it lol

-suicide

what the fuck is this shit
its not in red by the way sooo

Anyway, I have important information to reveal, yet I do not wish to do so at this time. I would like to be jailed tonight.

Udyr
March 29th, 2012, 08:28 PM
Refer to this post when discussing jailors.
Goremancer Jailor:
Night 3: Alan Rikken

Irelia Jailor(Now deceased):

Lee Sin Jailor:

So... Is Lucy Lee Sin's jailor or Jarvan's jailor? That is the question. Also we still require a jail claim from whoever jailed Lee Sin last night.

Gangplank
March 29th, 2012, 08:30 PM
Refer to this post when discussing jailors.
Goremancer Jailor:

Irelia Jailor(Now deceased):

Lee Sin Jailor:

So... Is Lucy Lee Sin's jailor or Jarvan's jailor? That is the question. Also we still require a jail claim from whoever jailed Lee Sin last night.

The question at the bottom is irrelevant. Lucy is Ryze. Read the earlier part of the thread.

Fiora
March 29th, 2012, 08:31 PM
Implying that this interaction is the only thing that happened during the night.

Karthus's images in no way clear her as sheriff.
If there is a 3rd jail claim, Karthus is probably scum. Even if there is not, Karthus is probably scum.

GM, Would you still put a disguiser mayor's votes as 4 in tallies you post?
Or would the tallies reflect the true number of votes?

Udyr
March 29th, 2012, 08:31 PM
So... Is Lucy Lee Sin's jailor or Jarvan's jailor? That is the question. Also we still require a jail claim from whomever was jailed by Lee Sin's jailor on on Night 3.

The wording may have been confusing. Fixed.

Udyr
March 29th, 2012, 08:33 PM
The question at the bottom is irrelevant. Lucy is Ryze. Read the earlier part of the thread.
Yes, but the question is not answered. In order to decipher Katarina's jailed claim we need to have a complete understanding of who was jailed and which jailor is Ryze. Thoughts?

Lux
Is Karthus' suicide command valid?

Also, -vote Ryze

I mean, we have a very high priority scum out in the open. Why are we all getting distracted?

Shaco
Shaco's last will from the previous night.

I am in fact an Animus Tracker. I was role-blocked night one. During day two I noticed a connection between Alistar and Graves that roused my suspicion. In post #363 during day one Alistar did in fact mention that Graves struck him as a smart citizen (in invisible ink mind you). While this post was not suspect by itself, Graves eventually started defending Alistar as people became suspicious of him, going as far as claiming that Alistar was just a citizen trying to bait mafia in post #765. I also noticed over the course of the day that Graves typed in the exact same manner as the "Goremancer" jailor. Had I simply noticed the typing pattern I probably would have suspected Graves/Goremancer to be the town jailor, but when he started buddying with Alistar I suspected him to be Lucy. Needless to say I decided to follow him night two.

The PM I received stated Graves visited Fiddlesticks, which is why I was so adamant about Graves not being a citizen. Since Alistar had already role-claimed investigator and stated he had checked Graves, I decided simply call him out as a liar, and see how he reacted. While I was waiting to see his reaction, someone brought up the possibility of the witch using their special ability. I did not think right away that me being witched was a possibility, but as time went on and no one claimed witched I realized it was quite possible. Seeing as I had no idea as to whether my detective results were accurate or not, I simply decided to drop the subject completely instead of revealing myself when I had no concrete evidence.

Anyways, I still believe the connection between Alistar and Graves to be quite suspect, so I plan on following him again tonight.

Shaco followed Graves again last night, who visited Alan Rikken. Shaco now believes Graves to be a town role, since neither Rikken nor Graves is dead. Shaco also believes Alistar is a citizen pseudo-claiming a PR to try and take a bullet.

Gangplank
March 29th, 2012, 08:34 PM
The wording may have been confusing. Fixed.

Apparently it's Karthus if Karthus is to believed...

Fiora
March 29th, 2012, 08:35 PM
I believe that Katarina is telling the truth in her jail claim. It does not clear her as town, and her not claiming jailed yesterday is still scummy, but i think that we can be moderately certain that he was telling the truth about being jailed.
Personally, i think he is mafia and was not going to reveal being jailed until the threat of a data analyst revealing him came up.

Or did you mean Karthus's jail claim?

Gangplank
March 29th, 2012, 08:37 PM

Shaco followed Graves again last night, who visited Alan Rikken. Shaco now believes Graves to be a town role, since neither Rikken nor Graves is dead. Shaco also believes Alistar is a citizen pseudo-claiming a PR to try and take a bullet.

What... the... fuck?

I'm pretty sure that Ryze is Lucy regardless, because the only way to prevent the execute at this point from claimed roles is my RB. I wasn't witched either. His amnejailor claim is also completely retarded.

Dunno about your claim. It also seems really weird that you included your role in your last will which is completely unnecessary. Waiting to hear response from Graves.

Lux
March 29th, 2012, 08:40 PM
Didn't Graves claim...

Citizen?

If Shaco is to be believed (which I personally do not), then Graves should be looked at as well tonight.

Fiora

Er. Why would you leave your role in your last will with erudito running aroung?

Udyr

Graves needs to claim. This is extremely critical.

Gangplank
March 29th, 2012, 08:41 PM
Btw Lux, we are not voting Ryze because we do not want to hammer on accident and let day end...

Are you sure you read the thread?

Shaco
March 29th, 2012, 08:45 PM
Er. Why would you leave your role in your last will with erudito running aroung?

Shaco did not submit his will until the hour before the day started.

Lux
March 29th, 2012, 08:46 PM
Btw Lux, we are not voting Ryze because we do not want to hammer on accident and let day end...

Are you sure you read the thread?

I did read the thread, I just don't want him to possibly slip through our fingers for another day.

Like how we're going to start talking about Graves right now, and people will start voting him...

Gunther
March 29th, 2012, 08:47 PM

Damn, I really wish you were a lookout instead. I want to hear from Graves about what he did to me, because the only PM I received was about being attacked. Keep in mind that if there isn't a mafioso on the mafia team, then they'd have to sacrifice their night abilities to attack (since the GF can't be sent until they're all dead). Graves could still be mafia despite not killing the mayor last night.

Karthus' jailed claim looks legit because the person I suspected the jailor of being in my censored transcript was Garen. So there's some food for thought on that end.

Shaco
March 29th, 2012, 08:49 PM
Damn, I really wish you were a lookout instead. I want to hear from Graves about what he did to me, because the only PM I received was about being attacked. Keep in mind that if there isn't a mafioso on the mafia team, then they'd have to sacrifice their night abilities to attack (since the GF can't be sent until they're all dead). Graves could still be mafia despite not killing the mayor last night.

Karthus' jailed claim looks legit because the person I suspected the jailor of being in my censored transcript was Garen. So there's some food for thought on that end.

Shaco believes he may have been witched that day.

Gangplank
March 29th, 2012, 08:50 PM

Graves is not mafia. Alan Rikken (unless he was lying, which is griefing lol), was jailed by a jailor who attempted to execute him (Lucy). Graves must be a town PR.

He might be bus driver... Alan was bussed last night...

Lee Sin
March 29th, 2012, 09:12 PM
Graves is not mafia. Alan Rikken (unless he was lying, which is griefing lol), was jailed by a jailor who attempted to execute him (Lucy). Graves must be a town PR.

He might be bus driver... Alan was bussed last night...

He can't be the bus driver because he only visited someone once.

Curious, Fiddlestyx claims attacked on night 2. Possible connection?

Lee Sin
March 29th, 2012, 09:12 PM
He can't be the bus driver because he only visited someone once.

Curious, Fiddlestyx claims attacked on night 2. Possible connection?

visited one person. Sorry that wasn't clear

Gangplank
March 29th, 2012, 09:14 PM
visited one person. Sorry that wasn't clear

Doctor? Bodyguard? Like I said though I don't think hes mafia... someone else already claimed to be witched...

Gunther
March 29th, 2012, 09:18 PM
Doctor? Bodyguard? Like I said though I don't think hes mafia... someone else already claimed to be witched...

Jarvan claimed witched day 1, no one claimed witched day 2. If Shaco was ult witched that would explain the discrepancy but if he wasn't then Graves isn't a bodyguard OR a doctor because I was attacked and not healed, just attacked and immune from the jail. If he was a bodyguard he would've died "protecting" me and killing my attacker.

Graves has been on my scum list since day 1 with his buddying and day 2 with his on-off again relationship with me. When you're town you can be a dick, when you're scum you tend to pull back so you don't come off as shady and aggressive.

Gunther
March 29th, 2012, 09:19 PM
Jarvan claimed witched day 1, no one claimed witched day 2.

That should say Jarvan claimed witched day 2, no one claimed witched day 3. My bad.

Gangplank
March 29th, 2012, 09:23 PM
That should say Jarvan claimed witched day 2, no one claimed witched day 3. My bad.

Kennen said he was witched last night. The witch probably ultied night 2, two nights ago.

Now that I think about it I think I have an idea what's going on here.

I'm going to sleep now. I hope you guys get something productive done so I have some posts to analyze.

Garen
March 29th, 2012, 09:24 PM
Oh well I suppose the charade is up. It's ok Karthus. It was fun while it lasted. Well here is the grand reveal. I am Garen, Goremancer, the green jailor. I jailed Karthus last night for being extremely scummy. He trusted me completely. In fact his first post in the jail chat was a reveal. He revealed that he was witch. He said he will be a very powerful ally and had thought up a complicated defense to prove he was sheriff. I planned on executing him immediately. But it turned out that he still believed me after my execution post. Karthus tried convincing me about how powerful having a witch as an ally was. It was quite funny actually. Karthus proceeded to tell me his night actions. He said he will go overload to find the sk. (the jail chat will be paraphrased and posted in a minute). So I decided to kill him at the last minute after he submitted the night action. This way I can kill him and get info from the witching at the same time. Unfortunately I derped and posted on the jailchat using the Garen account. So Karthus knew I was jailor. Since witching goes before jailing... Yeah... I couldn't do anything about it at that point :(.

Well this would prove that the jailor who jailed mister mayor was indeed Lucy. My jailor number is 011. Of course I doubt any of you will believe me with such a crazy story. I still find it hard to believe. But believe me, it was amusing. After I paraphrase the jail chat, i'll post it.

Lee Sin
March 29th, 2012, 09:24 PM
Fiddlestyx was also jailed that night (as he claims). connect the dots.

Garen
March 29th, 2012, 09:42 PM
"You're the red jailor and that's perfect because I've been trying to contact you arsholes the whole game.

I'm the witch of eden and all my codes have been aimed at the assassins hoping one of you would solve the code.

http://tinyurl.com/NFOURMKI
http://tinyurl.com/TRZONER
http://tinyurl.com/myrrrrrl

The last one was lower case so they couldn't crack the other two codes if they solved the first one. I wanted to see who the sheriff would check, but he couldn't solve it.

Let me know who you want me to witch on to who and if you guys don't need to kill someone else you could jail protect me like this every night. If you want to talk using this code just upload an image to imgur and then make the tiny url something mysterious like what I did. You do not need to make it as obvious as I did, but you can put a code word in the message like banana."

"So i was eating a banana the other day...Anyway I tried getting really high." = tinyurl.com/AItgrh or somehing like that.

You guys (the assassins) are smart enough to figure this out. Communication is the easiest way to win this game for us so help me out and I can help you guys out.

*Proceeds to execute* *asked why should I keep him alive*

"BECAUSE I'M ON YOUR SIDE

You want to kill me because I'm a witch. I have a backup post completely ready for that situation. You then idiotically act like my backup post had no value and were just going to "give me mafia names" I'm not retarded I know this isn't how things works.

There are no other jailors and I know you're mafia jailor.

Look at the first message I made, no one detected it. I was in the clear. I shifted from telling my strategy to acting like a sheriff and tada magically someone notices the code. I'm then safe to claim sheriff. I can used the third clue to claim sheriff too.

You have to look at those posts and think "Hmm, what would I do in that situation" then look at this jail chat and ask yourself what you would do in my shoes.

I'm a powerful ally to have, but only while I'm alive. You can't bone me like this."

"K it was worth a shot.

If you're mafia then I'm screwed.

As you can see I uploaded them to imgur where I had no control over the URL. I then used those letters.

I didn't know if anyone was going to figure out the messages so I tried to act like a neutral, but my second and third hint should prove slightly that I'm a sheriff.

You gotta give me credit for making completely new links and pictures in case you were mafia. Look how much I was trying to focus on you telling me the other mafia members' names.

It's in your hands now, but if you want to use this code then by all means we can. I'm going through the posts and looking for someone to 'check' right now."

"Also think about who I checked.

I checked Jarvan for being (average) LOLOL

I checked gangplank Night 2. If you remember he's the one that is either a consort or escort so he totally would have been framed if I were sheriff and checked him. There would be no logical reason to check any of the players I checked on the nights I checked them. Therefore I made that whole shit up."

*Proceeds to execute again lololol"

"Nope. You're the mafia jailor. It is okay though because I'm about to get MoP beta and I'd have been modkilled eitherway.

When you realize you have executed a witch then you can explain to your mafia friends that you made a huge mistake."

"Oh yeah and anyone saying they were witched is either lying or drugged(I'm random.org ing 3 people to 3 people) I'll save the second overload in case you want me to use it later to ensure a victory.

I might control one of your drug dealers to use it on someone else too, but no one will know who I hit."

"What am I saying.

I want to find the SK for you guys so I'll try to find him through witching.

Ryze on Fizz
Lux on Mayor
Shaco on Udyr

Those will be my three controlled people. Let me know if you want me to change it."

"I did not witch anyone night1 and witched gangplank last night to target Jarvan. I definitely controlled gangplank, but I switched it around because I thought he was escort and did not want him to roleblock you guys, but I didn't want to accidentally block you either. I changed it a few times during the night."

Garen
March 29th, 2012, 09:44 PM
Sorry Karthus if you feel betrayed :P It was fun while it lasted. I can't believe you still believed I was red jailor after all that execution attempts I did.

Garen
March 29th, 2012, 09:44 PM
I will be going off very soon. If you guys have questions about the jail chat ask now.

Nautilus
March 29th, 2012, 10:07 PM
Will you be replacing people who are mod killed or just killing them? Or do only cits get killed and prs are replaced?

Alan Rikkin
March 29th, 2012, 10:15 PM

I meant garen yeah

-vote Garen

I am Claw by the way.

You lying son of a bitch.

As memory comes to serve, this is what REALLY happened.

Lucy says his name is Goremancer and says he was jailed me and was going to grant me immunity but said it ended up being a waste. Then asks me who I am leading against tomorrow.

I say,

No need to hide, Lucy. something like that.

I end up saying,

Send Karthus this message; He is going to die tomorrow.

He responds with saying

Jack was wrong and so are you.

I than say

I will not die. I can't die.

Once I get out of here, I will look for you... I will find you.. and I will kill you.

He spams PISS in a very long word..

than in red text, it appears...

/force desynchronization

-unvote Ryze

-Vote Karthus

Garen
March 29th, 2012, 10:18 PM
Oh I didn't read all the posts. By the time I went on all of this had happened? Man I should've executed. Oh well. Either way,
-Vote Karthus

Sorry about lurking day 2 and 3. I had to keep my profile low. Would have been perfect if I didn't derp.

Soraka
March 29th, 2012, 10:23 PM
I can't stop laughing... did that witch really believed that you are Lucy Stillman? What a fail. And you decided to postpone that execution to reveal that information to everyone? I think that was really good decision, Garen.
Anyway, since witch can control people at night, we just can execute her today to stop that.

-vote Karthus

Looks like this will be piece of cake.

Nautilus
March 29th, 2012, 10:24 PM
I didn't understand much of that. Are you saying that Karthus is Lucy and not Ryze?

Soraka
March 29th, 2012, 10:28 PM
Didn't Garen said that Karthus is witch? Are you telling me that we should lynch Ryze first and kill the witch later?

Nautilus
March 29th, 2012, 10:32 PM
Didn't Garen said that Karthus is witch? Are you telling me that we should lynch Ryze first and kill the witch later?

Karthus claimed witch in jail then claimed sheriff now. I don't get what Alan is saying in his post other than Karthus lied about something.

Garen
March 29th, 2012, 10:43 PM
Read over the jail chat Nautilus. Karthus told me what he will say to prove himself sheriff. If I didn't post on the jailchat with my Garen account he would be dead... Gah. Too bad.

Garen
March 29th, 2012, 10:44 PM
Anyway I'm going off now. And yes I am Goremancer. Have I already said that?

Nautilus
March 29th, 2012, 10:56 PM
Ok I see it. I wasn't clicking on the links because I'm on my phone. I'll vote Karthus later.

Forum Mafia GM
March 29th, 2012, 11:15 PM
Karthus (6) : Alan Rikken, Garen, Soraka
Ryze (6) : Udyr, Kennen, Katarina, Fiddlesticks, Irelia, Lux
Garen (1) : Karthus

Udyr
March 30th, 2012, 12:54 AM
A Compendium of Unproven Claims and Conjectures

Role List:
William Miles - Godfather
Erudito - Coroner
Lucy Stillman - Animus Supervisor Ryze
[Hidden Assassin]
[Hidden Assassin]
[Hidden Assassin]

Hidden Assassin Role Possibilities: Disguiser, Consigliere, Mafioso, Janitor, Drug Dealer, Consort, Framer.

Guardian of Eden - Witch Karthus
[Hidden Neutral] Serial Killer
[Hidden Neutral]

Hidden Neutral Role Possibilities: Serial Killer, Arsonist, Spree Killer, Executioner, Amnesiac, Jester, Student, Ghost

Alan Rikkin Leona
Security Detail
Animus Programmer Udyr
Animus Desynchronizer
Virtual Security Agent
[Hidden Town] Detective Shaco
[Hidden Town] Escort Gangplank
[Hidden Town] Coroner Riven
[Hidden Town] Investigator Alistar
[Hidden Town] Jailor Garen
[Hidden Town] Bus Driver ???
[Hidden Town]
[Hidden Town]
Abstergo Agent
Abstergo Agent
Abstergo Agent
Abstergo Agent
Abstergo Agent
Abstergo Agent
Abstergo Agent
Abstergo Agent

Hidden Town Security Detail(Sheriff), Animus Programmer(Investigator), Data Analyst(Coroner), Animus Desynchronizer(Vigilante), Abstergo Circuit Breaker(Escort), Virtual Security Agent, Weaponmaster(Gunsmith), PPE Quatermaster(Armorsmith), Session Logger, Executive Security Officer, Animus Tracker(Detective), Animus Watcher(Lookout), Animus Switcher(Bus Driver), Animus Supervisor(Jailor), Elite Agent.

Jailor Claims:

Garen Jailor 011:
Night 3: Karthus

LeBlanc Jailor 821:

Ryze (Lucy):

Night Actions for Claimed Power Roles:

Karthus(Witch of Eden)
Night 1: Jarvan onto ???
Night 3: Kennen onto ???

Gangplank(Escort)
Night 1: Orianna
Night 2: Zilean
Night 3: Ryze

Riven (Coroner)
Night 1: -
Night 2: Morgana
They were Killed by a Serial Killer.
They had no last will.
They targetted Graves on Night 1.
Their role was Consigliere.
Night 3: ???

??? - (Bus Driver)
Night 1: Gangplank and ???
Night 2: Lee Sin and ???
Night 3: ??? and ???

Alistar (Investigator)
Night 1: Graves (Cit/Gf/Jester)
Night 2: Lee Sin BUS DRIVEN (Lookout/Detective/Framer/Disguiser/Ghost)
Night 3: Shaco (Cit/GF/Jester)

Shaco (Detective)
Night 1: Role-blocked? -> Consort apparently because Gangplank's rb's are all accounted for.
Night 2: Graves -> Fiddlesticks
Night 3: Graves -> Alan Rikken

Fiddlesticks claims he was attacked on Night 2. Graves says he may have unknowingly been witched on Night 2.

Udyr
March 30th, 2012, 01:01 AM
I think Ryze(Lucy) jailed Alan Rikkin last night and claimed Goremancer even though he wasn't Goremancer. That is why everyone is confused.
The real Goremancer, Garen, jailed Karthus and had a conversation in which Karthus placed his full trust in Garen because he saw claiming witch(his real role) as a win-win situation for him. Also, Karthus is Claw.

@Garen I want to know why you didn't execute Karthus.
@Graves What is your role and who did you visit every single night?
@Riven Who did you coroner check and what were the results?

If all of these questions are answered, I will be satisfied.
Our lynch target should be Ryze, regardless of where our discussion may lead us. Ryze is Lucy. Do NOT lynch before the questions I have asked are answered.

Ta-ta for now.

Karthus
March 30th, 2012, 01:17 AM
I told you all this already. I claimed witch to him because claiming sheriff to a red jailor was stupid.

I could not have possibly renamed my imgur links those are set in stone. I uploaded them and then posted the code. I thought you were stupid for not seeing that I was 100% sheriff, but instead you were stupid because you were town and thought I wasn't 100% sheriff.

I don't buy that he's green jailor for a second. How does that explain Alan Rikken lying about being jailed by Goremancer when Garen admits he is goremancer and jailed me last night.

I can't sit here all day and defend myself so if you want to take the chance than go for it. I've failed pretty hard at sheriff and I always do because sheriff finds 0 information and I can't do anything with it because it's the most obvious way to fake something. That and the thing I was balanced around finding died early.

Everything he posted is true btw I'm not saying I didn't say that stuff, but he certaintly didn't "fool" me. If he's town then he's a horrible jailor because he asked me 2 questions, devised no plan, and did the same for fiddle sticks from what I saw in his jailor chat.

Explain to me in what ways a witch could win a game by being sneaky and scummy. I was called out and the codes they were calling me out on were good codes outing me as sheriff. If I was a witch I would have said "YES YES LOOK I AM THE SHERIFF SEE!?"

This game is not fun as town because after 12 games everyone thinks they're the best mafia player ever and forget logic and reason. Myself included. Mafia get to sit around and do nothing while town ends up fucking itself.

Katarina
March 30th, 2012, 01:18 AM
Who is a bigger threat? The witch or the Lucy? We can easily role block either with Gangplank even if Ryze jails Alan Rikken again.

Nautilus
March 30th, 2012, 01:44 AM
The witch can't be blocked so she is a better lynch than Lucy. Lynching Karthus is slightly more risky than lynching Ryze however as we are less sure he is scum. I think we should block and shoot Ryze tonight while lynching Karthus, unless someone has found the SK.

Shaco could be a jester but if he is he is playing it obvious. He claimed blocked on day 2 like McPwnage did as a jester in M-FM I but no other blocks have been reported since then (could have been drugged). He then claims detective and makes some very odd claims about Graves moving twice (once to an attacked target, the other time to a non-attacked target) and contradicts Alistar's investigation results on him. Alistar and Graves have not confirmed their roles so it's possible that he is the detective however.

Katarina
March 30th, 2012, 01:48 AM
The witch can't be blocked so she is a better lynch than Lucy. Lynching Karthus is slightly more risky than lynching Ryze however as we are less sure he is scum. I think we should block and shoot Ryze tonight while lynching Karthus, unless someone has found the SK.

Shaco could be a jester but if he is he is playing it obvious. He claimed blocked on day 2 like McPwnage did as a jester in M-FM I but no other blocks have been reported since then (could have been drugged). He then claims detective and makes some very odd claims about Graves moving twice (once to an attacked target, the other time to a non-attacked target) and contradicts Alistar's investigation results on him. Alistar and Graves have not confirmed their roles so it's possible that he is the detective however.

Crap, I forgot the witch is block immune.

I do think this is a good plan, that way we take care of two birds with one stone, while Ryze wastes another jail on the mayor.

-vote Karthus

Nautilus
March 30th, 2012, 01:51 AM
Crap, I forgot the witch is block immune.

I do think this is a good plan, that way we take care of two birds with one stone, while Ryze wastes another jail on the mayor.

-vote Karthus

The witch isn't block immune but he can witch Gangplank to whoever he wants.

Karthus
March 30th, 2012, 01:52 AM
[3/28/2012 10:11:09 PM] Claw: I'm either about to get MvP
[3/28/2012 10:11:10 PM] Claw: or LvP
[3/28/2012 10:11:18 PM] Claw: That's how risky this jail chat is
[3/28/2012 10:33:07 PM] Claw: LvP it is
[3/28/2012 10:33:14 PM] Claw: I got played

^ My thought process when he decided to kill me after I proved I was sheriff. That's how I knew he was red jailor.

Nautilus
March 30th, 2012, 01:56 AM
-vote Karthus

Karthus
March 30th, 2012, 01:57 AM
Put yourselves in my shoes. Town jailor is dead. The only other for sure jailor in the game is a red one. Why wouldn't you try to take advantage of that? I thought I could get on their good side and get some names out of them that way since my checking was working worth shit.

For all the people that are positive I'm claw you're retarded for thinking that I'm guilty when I try shit like this every game. Good luck town. I'm sending elixir my suicide note so you guys can kill someone else.

Karthus
March 30th, 2012, 01:59 AM
Hasa Diga Eebowai

Katarina
March 30th, 2012, 02:01 AM
Thats rather rude

Graves
March 30th, 2012, 03:06 AM
If i must state it again and again - I am a Citizen. why did I believe Alistar? because I made no allusions to being a citizen whatsoever and he had my role immediately (when it would have been impossible for the mafia to have that information unless they sent two consiglieres after me on a single night).

I'm worried that we have another Jarvan scenario in Shaco. i'm worried that such obviously terrible play is indicative of a Jester but hides something more sinister. unfortunately Jarvan was just an idiot and deserves the *Worst Citizen in the history of forum mafia* award.

I did say that today was the time to question Ryze and that was looking like a great lynch too. though yeah.. Karthus does need to die. it's a decent bind to be in.

Mostly worried about the disguiser now. i was worried that i may be a target (but I suppose the mafia are trying to keep suspicion on me because of the latent suspicion on Alistar). Riven it would be great to hear your results.

once again I should state i am a Citizen (Abstergo Agent) and that Shaco is now highly FoS.

Graves
March 30th, 2012, 03:06 AM
-vote Karthus

just gonna throw that there..

Riven
March 30th, 2012, 03:08 AM
Autopsy results for Leblanc:

Targets:

Animus Session One: Irelia
Animus Session Two: Katarina

Your target was killed by a Serial Killer!

Your target's will was:

Originally Posted by LeBlanc
Yes, I am Animus Supervisor 821. Very sad that I perished tonight. And I made all this code to thwart the Assassins, too. Sumisadface.

Enjoy.

Zilean
March 30th, 2012, 03:17 AM
Is there any specific order for killing actions, or if killing actions conflict (i.e. GF shoots vig, vig shoots someone else) will all of the actions go through?

Also, gonna throw out a vote

-vote Karthus

Nautilus
March 30th, 2012, 03:27 AM
Which Animus training area should we select tonight?

Constantinople - Investigative Roles May Select 2 Targets if they choose, They will recieve both answers but not which is which.

Souk - Desynchronization prevention roles (Virtual Sec. Agent / Bodyguard) may select 2 targets.

Sienna - Night Will last 1/2 Normal Time

The Hidden City of Cappadocia - Night Immunities (Both Investiagtive and Survival) are Null and Void

There is no downside to selecting Souk.
Sienna if we want to end a game we have won quicker + shortens mafia discussion time + could prevent some PRs from sending in their actions on time.
Cappadocia if we want to look for or kill the godfather but a lot of our investigative roles will be killed that night.
Constantinople if we want to have a wider search but with the downside of not knowing which result is which.

So Souk or Constantinople?

Graves
March 30th, 2012, 03:47 AM
A good question. Constantinople is tempting considering the amount of investigative roles still alive but i think Souk - there's still 2 kpn out there and i'd rather have a full spread of protection on our power roles.

it might also be the incentive we need to get an extra claim today with some more info.

Riven
March 30th, 2012, 04:01 AM
Cappy is lucy, then?:D LOOL

Anyway Zilean you're not cleared you scum fuck.
I believe Claw made a gambit, also his witching targets were all a lie.
Either way its more beneficial to us to lynch Lucy than him, for lucy will execute someone tonight, and seeing how they can block gp to prevent him from stopping them, it saves us a life.

-vote Ryze

Graves
March 30th, 2012, 04:09 AM
Ryze does give us more info. we have another jailer claim. i'd rather get the probable Lucy and at least put an end to this whole jailer business even if he isn't Lucy.

if he is a Mafioso then good. if he is a vigilante then he can prove it with the animus day bugging.

Graves
March 30th, 2012, 04:09 AM
-unvote Karthus
-vote Ryze

Graves
March 30th, 2012, 04:26 AM
I'm wondering why Pantheon jumped. he wasn't under any pressure really was he? i'm worried that one of our more trustworthy power roles has been compromised and is feeding us erroneous information. Or they jumped into an undiscovered town PR (like the hidden jailer) using info they found from Erudito - fairly certain a jailer who found this info on Karthus would keep it in his last will for example.

today Soraka, Katarina and especially Garen have come forward trying to keep the priority on Karthus. not highly scummy in itself (I mean Karthus has to die let's face it, I voted for him too) but with the threat of a disguiser we should be careful. I don't think the mafia would think twice about killing the witch if it gains them some credibility. who gains the most credibility from leading a lynch on Karthus and postponing the lynch on Ryze? that is the question we must be asking.

Gangplank
March 30th, 2012, 06:00 AM
Wtf is going on. Why are you guys voting Karthus. Get Ryze, the jailor. I will bone Karthus tonight. I think escort block goes before witching, if I remember correctly.

Remember, if Karthus actually IS sheriff, then Alan Rikkin is boned tonight by Lucy. I will be witched away from Ryze and Alan will die.

Think this through. Ryze is the bigger target at this point.

Zilean
March 30th, 2012, 06:03 AM
Wtf is going on. Why are you guys voting Karthus. Get Ryze, the jailor. I will bone Karthus tonight. I think escort block goes before witching, if I remember correctly.

Remember, if Karthus actually IS sheriff, then Alan Rikkin is boned tonight by Lucy. I will be witched away from Ryze and Alan will die.

Think this through. Ryze is the bigger target at this point.
Straight from the handbook:

1- Jailing
2- Night chats open
3- Defensive Item Use
4- Veteran Alert
5- Witch Controls
8- Bus Driving
9- Framing
10- Investigations
11- Bodyguard
13- Heals / Autopsies
14- Cleaning
16- Give Items
19- Jailor releases

I'm just pointing this out.

Gangplank
March 30th, 2012, 06:26 AM
Straight from the handbook:

1- Jailing
2- Night chats open
3- Defensive Item Use
4- Veteran Alert
5- Witch Controls
8- Bus Driving
9- Framing
10- Investigations
11- Bodyguard
13- Heals / Autopsies
14- Cleaning
16- Give Items
19- Jailor releases

I'm just pointing this out.

Oh. Fuck. OP.

Does anyone have a gun to day shoot Karthus? I don't want to choose him in case he actually is sheriff or whatever...

Gangplank
March 30th, 2012, 06:29 AM
Oh. Fuck. OP.

Does anyone have a gun to day shoot Karthus? I don't want to choose him in case he actually is sheriff or whatever...

Nonetheless. I don't want to risk Alan's life in case Karthus actually was making a gambit in jail.

Simple solution. Kill Ryze. Have Shaco follow Karthus/shoot Karthus. While it will give witch one more night to control, it shouldn't have that huge of an effect. Just let Garen execute Karthus tonight or something.

Be smart about this guys. We don't want to risk Alan's life and at this point Lucy is the only one who can kill him.

Nautilus
March 30th, 2012, 06:33 AM
If the sheriff wants Karthus to be lynched he needs to claim. Otherwise Karthus is uncced.

-vote Ryze

Gangplank
March 30th, 2012, 06:40 AM
If the sheriff wants Karthus to be lynched he needs to claim. Otherwise Karthus is uncced.

-vote Ryze

At this point I consider it highly scummy/stupid to vote anyone OTHER than Ryze. Ryze has the power to execute, Karthus/witch does not. I can be blocked tonight or witched if Karthus is not witched.

Kill Ryze. Save Alan.

Lucy > Witch at this point.

Alistar
March 30th, 2012, 06:45 AM
Ok now I'm just fucking pissed. Shaco is a fucking citizen, so is Graves so he needs to stop his bullshit.

Graves
March 30th, 2012, 06:48 AM
Gangplank please pay more attention to some of the rules - Vigilante can't just day shoot anyone he likes. he bugs an animus at night and can choose to set off that bug during the day.

Graves
March 30th, 2012, 06:51 AM
and if Shaco is a citizen.. why can't citizens just try to contribute through logical discussion and analytical posts? citizens ploys are rarely effective especially when there are plenty of topics for town to discuss anyway. I would be 100% convinced Shaco was godfather/jester if i weren't slightly rattled by the inexplicable jarvan.

Zilean
March 30th, 2012, 07:29 AM
-vote Ryze

Might as well get everything sorted out before bed.

Gangplank
March 30th, 2012, 07:49 AM
Gangplank please pay more attention to some of the rules - Vigilante can't just day shoot anyone he likes. he bugs an animus at night and can choose to set off that bug during the day.

I forgot for a second, I also thought someone had a gun from the gunsmith could shoot at day? Maybe not.

Either way, lynch ryze and jailor execute Karthus. That's it.

Alistar
March 30th, 2012, 07:51 AM
any thoughs on who i should investigate tonight?

Graves
March 30th, 2012, 07:57 AM

someone secret. Framer can target two people at once and with the player pool getting smaller and investigative roles still up and about the chance of a successful frame throwing us all of is getting higher..

Irelia
March 30th, 2012, 08:03 AM
I think the GM is telling us sumi is the serial killer. The victims are always furiously mutilated. One was even cut to pieces. She brought dat chainsaw out again.

Forum Mafia GM
March 30th, 2012, 08:19 AM
Karthus (7) : Alan Rikken, Garen, Soraka, Katarina,
Ryze (9) : Udyr, Kennen, Fiddlesticks, Irelia, Lux, Riven, Graves, Nautilus, Zilean
Garen (1) : Karthus

Last update while I sleep.

Irelia
March 30th, 2012, 08:24 AM
Come on guys. Hurry up and vote Ryze!!!!!!!!!

Soraka
March 30th, 2012, 09:09 AM
-unvote Karthus
-vote Ryze

I'm starting to doubt that Karthus is witch. I don't even believe tht he is sheriff. I think that Karthus is ghost who wanted himself being killed by jailor. Then agin, I never saw Claw losing an FM game.

Gangplank
March 30th, 2012, 09:15 AM
-unvote Karthus
-vote Ryze

I'm starting to doubt that Karthus is witch. I don't even believe tht he is sheriff. I think that Karthus is ghost who wanted himself being killed by jailor. Then agin, I never saw Claw losing an FM game.

Why would he want to be killed by jailor? At this point the town has a huge advantage.

Fiora
March 30th, 2012, 09:32 AM

Er.. Shaco?

Renekton
March 30th, 2012, 09:35 AM
I can verify that Garen is Goremancer and is indeed the Jailor with the number 011. He derped on the forums and i saw it.

He cant be disguiser but his gamble with the imgs seems to be a little too much efford for somebody who lurked 3 days in a row.
I think he is the witch and should be eliminated

-vote Karthus

Also Pantheon the Disguiser would have changed into an EU account because of his online times. Nautilus, Soraka, me (lol), or Luna just to keep with the online times up. The other possibility is Pantheon was the Mafia kill together with a janitor and the 3. Kill is either the witch controlled Godfather or was the Vigilante.

Was there a better night for the Witch then yesterday for ulting? Think about it a little.

Fiora
March 30th, 2012, 09:37 AM
I would just like to note that corki claimed to be goremancer as well.
Corki, please claim your real COM?

Gangplank
March 30th, 2012, 09:42 AM
I don't understand. What's so hard about this.

Lynch Ryze. Garen execute Karthus.

Why are we arguing about this.

Nautilus
March 30th, 2012, 09:51 AM

Witches can prevent the execution by controlling Garen? If Garen executes Karthus we won't know whether he was the witch or the sheriff so please don't jail Karthus.

If you're so sure that Karthus is guilty then it is better to lynch him today so he can't use his ability. We can block Ryze to stop him executing but we can't block the witch. There has been no counter claims made against Karthus so as far as we know he is the sheriff. This might sound scummy but I want the sheriff to claim. If no sheriff claims then we have to assume Karthus is innocent and not kill him tonight.

Irelia
March 30th, 2012, 09:52 AM

because this town is full of derps.
Abstergo needs to hire better agents.

Renekton
March 30th, 2012, 09:54 AM
I think you are the derps but nvm ^^

Irelia
March 30th, 2012, 09:55 AM
I think you are the derps but nvm ^^

-dayshoot renekton

Gangplank
March 30th, 2012, 09:59 AM
Witches can prevent the execution by controlling Garen? If Garen executes Karthus we won't know whether he was the witch or the sheriff so please don't jail Karthus.

If you're so sure that Karthus is guilty then it is better to lynch him today so he can't use his ability. We can block Ryze to stop him executing but we can't block the witch. There has been no counter claims made against Karthus so as far as we know he is the sheriff. This might sound scummy but I want the sheriff to claim. If no sheriff claims then we have to assume Karthus is innocent and not kill him tonight.

The thing is, I'm not sure that Karthus is the witch. He might have been making a gambit. If Karthus is actually sheriff and we lynch him, the witch will witch me away from Ryze and Alan will be executed tonight.

I'm pretty sure that if the witch is jailed and he executes, the witch can't prevent him from executing.

I would rather lynch Ryze and for sure save Alan and then see what happens tonight on Karthus. Just let our invest (Alistar or whoever) invest Karthus tonight. Remember, we are not accusing him of mafia. We are accusing Karthus of witch, so framing will do nothing.

Better to not take a risk. Like I said, save Alan. First priority at this point is Lucy.

Fiora
March 30th, 2012, 10:02 AM
because this town is full of derps.
Abstergo needs to hire better agents.

WHOAHOH. HOLD UP THERE. IS THAT AN INSULT?
And here i was thinking that you liked me. :'(

Also interesting to note is that GM did not answer my question:

GM, Would you still put a disguiser mayor's votes as 4 in tallies you post?
Or would the tallies reflect the true number of votes?
But anyways, Ryze is still pretty much confirmed scum. As much as i would want to lynch Karthus, Ryze is the priority. Also, lynching Ryze will give us information on the Garen/Karthus case.

-Vote Ryze

Irelia
March 30th, 2012, 10:06 AM
Was answered. Disguiser would lose votes.
And not you fiora. You are excluded from that list....

Riven
March 30th, 2012, 10:09 AM
Garen? You sent the command to execute, and were witched? did you get informed of being controlled?
Can gm clarify what happens when jailor gets witched?

Also, was Veigar assaulted twice? By vig and mafia both?

Fiora
March 30th, 2012, 10:12 AM
I was not questioning whether his vote COUNTS for 4, i was questioning whether or not the tally would represent his true number of votes. Because according to Karthus:

Nautilus
March 30th, 2012, 10:14 AM
I think we should lynch Ryze and NOT kill Karthus tonight unless a sheriff claims.

Loads of people haven't spoken today so the gm might be killing a lot of cits to give the mafia a better chance...

Irelia
March 30th, 2012, 10:19 AM
Lucy>Diguiser

Orianna
March 30th, 2012, 10:25 AM
I think we should lynch Ryze and NOT kill Karthus tonight unless a sheriff claims.

Loads of people haven't spoken today so the gm might be killing a lot of cits to give the mafia a better chance...

Hypothetical Situations:

Lynch Ryze(Probable Lucy): Witch remains at large (cannot be roleblocked) and continues to cause disruptions to town (possibly investigative roles) , mafia KPN remains the same (because lucy only gets 1 execution anyway)

Lynch Karthus(Probable Witch): Gangplank Roleblocks Ryze (the probable Lucy) SOMEONE is jailed, but they won't be executed thanks to gangplank if she is 100% red jailor, and jail is not a roleblock. Ryze can then be lynched tomorrow.

Lynch Noone: Witch and Red jailor remain at large, witch can redirect gangplank off of the red jailor to allow for an execution.

IT MAKES MORE GODDAMN SENSE TO LYNCH THE WITCH FIRST. Why are people obsessed with killing Ryze first? It's not like she is a disguiser who could switch out.

But then we also have another 32 hours (if wolfram alpha isn't buggering) still. So for the moment: -vote Karthus

Soraka
March 30th, 2012, 10:30 AM
We don't need to be afraid of witch because there is also aminus switcher. Also witch can't kill anyone unless she knows who exactly is doing the killings.

Orianna
March 30th, 2012, 10:33 AM
We don't need to be afraid of witch because there is also aminus switcher. Also witch can't kill anyone unless she knows who exactly is doing the killings.

My point is, the witch causes more trouble for town at night than lucy would if lucy is KNOWN to town. A blocked Lucy cannot kill, so it would make more sense to eliminate the witch (thereby eliminating one source of chaos during the night) than to lynch lucy first (which would have 0 effect on our night actions for one night except to use a roleblock on her.

Nautilus
March 30th, 2012, 10:33 AM
Hypothetical Situations:

Lynch Ryze(Probable Lucy): Witch remains at large (cannot be roleblocked) and continues to cause disruptions to town (possibly investigative roles) , mafia KPN remains the same (because lucy only gets 1 execution anyway)

Lynch Karthus(Probable Witch): Gangplank Roleblocks Ryze (the probable Lucy) SOMEONE is jailed, but they won't be executed thanks to gangplank if she is 100% red jailor, and jail is not a roleblock. Ryze can then be lynched tomorrow.

Lynch Noone: Witch and Red jailor remain at large, witch can redirect gangplank off of the red jailor to allow for an execution.

IT MAKES MORE GODDAMN SENSE TO LYNCH THE WITCH FIRST. Why are people obsessed with killing Ryze first? It's not like she is a disguiser who could switch out.

But then we also have another 32 hours (if wolfram alpha isn't buggering) still. So for the moment: -vote Karthus

Why do you think Karthus is not the sheriff when no one has counter claimed him? If there was the real sheriff who wants him lynched or dead tonight, he should say. Otherwise we would be killing are best investigative role.

Gunther
March 30th, 2012, 10:35 AM
Hypothetical Situations:

You're forgetting a hypothetical situation: no one has counter claimed Karthus so if we lynch the sheriff today we're down a sheriff and the witch remains at large and we just helped the mafia out. Until someone cc's him I'm leaving my vote on Ryze the confirmed mafia.

Shaco
March 30th, 2012, 10:37 AM
-vote Ryze

Orianna
March 30th, 2012, 10:38 AM
You're forgetting a hypothetical situation: no one has counter claimed Karthus so if we lynch the sheriff today we're down a sheriff and the witch remains at large and we just helped the mafia out. Until someone cc's him I'm leaving my vote on Ryze the confirmed mafia.

Ah I must've missed his claim during my read-through. Could you quote the post for me?
-unvote Karthus

Gangplank
March 30th, 2012, 10:39 AM
Hypothetical Situations:

As others have said, no one has counterclaimed sheriff from Karthus.

No counter claims, we must trust him. There is no serious evidence of witch anyway from Karthus anyway, just a possible gambit in jail.

If Karthus is not witch, Alan Rikkin dies tonight to Lucy. Mafia/witch will do their best to keep me off of Ryze.

CONCLUSION: While witch may be more disruptive for ONE night, we need to save Alan by lynching Lucy.

ANOTHER THING: WE ARE AT 12 VOTES FOR RYZE. DO NOT VOTE ANYMORE. WE DO NOT WANT ACCIDENTAL HAMMER.

Graves
March 30th, 2012, 10:40 AM
I also don't trust Gangplank.

Riven
March 30th, 2012, 10:48 AM
A also believe if Karthus is a witch he is out of ulties? Orianna noob scum as fuck just like your bro Zilean.

Riven
March 30th, 2012, 10:51 AM
Someone should consider shooting Zilean holy shit. This guy is doing everything "to fit in"

Gunther
March 30th, 2012, 10:53 AM
Ah I must've missed his claim during my read-through. Could you quote the post for me?
-unvote Karthus

-vote Gaven

There ya' go.

Orianna
March 30th, 2012, 11:06 AM
A also believe if Karthus is a witch he is out of ulties? Orianna noob scum as fuck just like your bro Zilean.

Well that came out of nowhere, forgive me for making a noob fuck up and missing 1 post.
Like I said earlier however, we have 31/32 hours left to discuss this and find scum so I'll abstain from adding to the Ryze vote for now. Also thanks Fiddlesticks I'll add it to my notes.

Nautilus
March 30th, 2012, 11:11 AM

Jarvan said he was witched on n1 and Kennen claimed witched on n3 so it looks like he has 1 left.

Udyr
March 30th, 2012, 11:17 AM
This is why I don't think he's sheriff. If he got an innocent on Jarvan, why didn't he ever defend him when he was getting lynched? If Gangplank claimed escort, why did he waste a check on a claimed role?

I call FoS on Karthus for his sheriff claim. He can be anything except sheriff and witch is the most likely possibility. However, we do not know if he is just pulling a Claw gambit, in which he is a town role claiming another town role. Thus, we have no concrete evidence against Karthus and should not lynch him until we gather more information.

I will be voting Ryze later today.

Moving on, I would like to say that Graves is a Citizen and Alistar's investigator claim is looking more legitimate with his claim. Shaco needs to explain herself. Was she bus driven? If Alistar is indeed the investigator, then his check of Shaco directly contradicts Shaco's roleclaim. Let's resolve this problem before lynching Ryze.

Renekton
March 30th, 2012, 11:18 AM
Kennen never mentioned if he got a pm which stated if he was witched. He just said he was witched. Also the Drug dealer would definetly give somebody the feeling of being witched at a power night...

Gunther
March 30th, 2012, 11:23 AM
This is why I don't think he's sheriff. If he got an innocent on Jarvan, why didn't he ever defend him when he was getting lynched? If Gangplank claimed escort, why did he waste a check on a claimed role?

I'd have to double check, but I think when Jarvan was getting lynched Karthus alluded to us lynching the Godfather. I mean if you look at Jarvan's "look at me look at me" attitude it was the exact same thing Blazer did as fm suicidaln00b in FMX. And the escort one's a lot more clear cut - consorts can hide forever behind an escort claim, a sheriff's pretty much the only role that can confirm them.

Granted, 3 innocent results is always questionable for a sheriff claim, but I think it's more believable than Claw coming out to a jailor with his role without making him jump through hoops for it.

Renekton
March 30th, 2012, 11:26 AM
The difference was, The Godfather in FM10 was doused so technically already dead on time and J4 was just a newcomer derping around as a cit.

Gunther
March 30th, 2012, 11:28 AM
I tried looking for the quote I was talking about and failed, maybe it was day 2 or something, but here's what I found from day 3 Udyr:

Post #593 from Karthus

-unvote Jarvan

Not worth it. He's not mafia so there's no need to lynch him...

Udyr
March 30th, 2012, 11:32 AM
I tried looking for the quote I was talking about and failed, maybe it was day 2 or something, but here's what I found from day 3 Udyr:

Post #593 from Karthus
Well, knowing Claw, you can never take what he says seriously. I say we ignore the troll and fry the big fish first. For now, lynching Karthus is still a shot in the dark.

Shaco, please explain yourself. Are you a citizen? Why did you claim detective?

Corki
March 30th, 2012, 11:44 AM
No, I'm not Goremancer. I was just trollin'.
Hopefully, Karthus doesn't get framed tonight if there is a framer.

Riven
March 30th, 2012, 12:00 PM
Nasus y u so lurk.
How was Kennen witched if Garen claims to have executed Karthus and failed.

Riven
March 30th, 2012, 12:06 PM
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=43472&d=1310908867

Gangplank
March 30th, 2012, 12:24 PM
Kennen never mentioned if he got a pm which stated if he was witched. He just said he was witched. Also the Drug dealer would definetly give somebody the feeling of being witched at a power night...

In any case, I doubt I was witched. Ryze is definitely Lucy based on his lurking and amnejailor claim, and he did attempt to execute Alan Rikkin if he is not lying.

The only way the execution would have failed that we know from so far is blocking.

We didn't get any serious results from last night anyway so it's hard to say... Alistar may have been witched though onto a citizen.

OO