PDA

View Full Version : Night 3: Accusations

Katarina
March 28th, 2012, 07:41 PM
We must decide a good target tonight, the jailor cannot protect someone, only the doctor can.

Katarina
March 28th, 2012, 08:07 PM
MURDER RIKKEN!

Maokai
March 28th, 2012, 08:22 PM
Where were you yesterday Deathfire

Orianna
March 28th, 2012, 08:53 PM
Big Question: We've found the busdriver...kill him or let him keep bussing to spread chaos?

Katarina
March 28th, 2012, 09:06 PM
Where were you yesterday Deathfire

I had to study for a test all yesterday

Orianna
March 28th, 2012, 09:06 PM
Well this feels like it's going to be a very inactive night. So I'll just go ahead and lay in my checks for tonight.
-check Sona and Shaco

Soraka
March 28th, 2012, 10:21 PM
Of course we kill bus driver! Noone knows who he is, and after he is cleaned, we can lie ourselves about being switched later.

There is another problem: Coroner will check the jailor's dead body this night. He will see that you were jailed on Night 2, Katarina. The fact that you had to study all day will not be a good excuse on Day 4. We also need to deal with Lux, he might be the lookout town is looking for.

-shock Pantheon

Soraka
March 28th, 2012, 10:30 PM
Change of plans since Deathfire is jailed. Send me to kill! We don't need to clean anyone as long as data analyst is alive. However we DO need to roleblock someone.

-cancel last action

Katarina
March 28th, 2012, 11:03 PM
Im not jailed anymore dude. We're killing Riven

Katarina
March 28th, 2012, 11:03 PM
send Katarina to kill Riven

Soraka
March 28th, 2012, 11:51 PM
Yeah, Riven is YOUR problem, so if I were in your place, I would kill him. I will not clean anyone else as long as he is alive. We can always kill and clean animus switcher afterwards. However, I can shock someone else instead. Who else would be killed this night? What do you think?

Soraka
March 28th, 2012, 11:54 PM
By the way, we need some kind of cover defense in order avoid further attention from investigative roles. What role you would claim during the next day, if pressured by town?

Katarina
March 29th, 2012, 12:16 AM
I cant claim jailor, and if vig has day shot then I cant claim that either.

Soraka
March 29th, 2012, 12:23 AM
You don't need to claim yourself as jailor/vig, it's easier to claim yourself as any other town power role, such as Security Detail, etc... Even citizen role claim should be fine. I plan to claim myself as security detail later.

Ryze
March 29th, 2012, 05:16 AM
I'm pretty fucked.

I should claim tomorrow. Any ideas on what role?

Orianna
March 29th, 2012, 05:42 AM
For anyone who can't read the skype chat. If I find someone I believe to be the witch, my first post of the day will directly address them and be in all white text , even if I have to wait for the witch to say something before posting.

Soraka
March 29th, 2012, 06:22 AM
I'm pretty fucked.

I should claim tomorrow. Any ideas on what role?

How much are you fucked? Can you post your current jail chat?

Orianna
March 29th, 2012, 06:44 AM
How much are you fucked? Can you post your current jail chat?

He's pretty fucked because someone (i don't remember who or why, go re-read daychat) pretty much has him fingered as lucy.

Soraka
March 29th, 2012, 06:51 AM
Then kill your target in jail so that we won't lose that jail kill.

Orianna
March 29th, 2012, 06:52 AM
Then kill your target in jail so that we won't lose that jail kill.

He's killing off the mayor. Which I'm not terribly disappointed about since he can apparently choose our night training locations. (double invest results ftl)

Soraka
March 29th, 2012, 06:57 AM
Yes. Kill the coroner and mayor so that Oops will have another chance to live.

Ryze
March 29th, 2012, 07:19 AM
He's pretty fucked because someone (i don't remember who or why, go re-read daychat) pretty much has him fingered as lucy.

Udyr, who seems to be the investigator, investigated me and seems to have me pinned as Lucy. He's backed by a few people. I'm relying on pushing a lynch on Lee Sin or Fizz and seeing where that goes.

Perhaps I could claim lookout and say that my theory that I posted was based on me watching Fizz and not seeing any visits to him. I'll have to check if lookout sees jails first, though.

Soraka
March 29th, 2012, 07:42 AM
Then we just need to roleblock Udyr this night. You won't find better target for roleblocking.

Maokai
March 29th, 2012, 08:34 AM
Three things:
1) So you were jailed Deathfire?
2) Why are we killing a revealed coroner over unrevealed BD, detective/lookout, etc?
3) Question to Elixir - Is Amnesiac role choice revealed to town? If not, I think I've got a pretty clever idea.

Soraka
March 29th, 2012, 09:01 AM
1) He is not jailed
2) Deathfire is killing him because coroner can use information that might compromise him. After coroner is dead, I can clean anyone else with impunity. Besides, I'm sure the Animus switched won't reveal himself on Day 4, considering that witch is still alive.

Also, we are killing Alan Rikken because of two reasons:
1) He can assign Animus Sessions by himself. We don't want to see Animus sessions like two investigations at once, etc...
2) Oops_ur_dead is gay

What is your clever idea, Maokai?

Soraka
March 29th, 2012, 09:17 AM
Oh, and if you are afraid of lookout, maybe you should try to roleblock Lux? Orianna said that he is detective/lookout/ghost. Just analyze his day posts - it's enough to realize that he is town-aligned.

Kennen
March 29th, 2012, 12:48 PM
-shock Pantheon
-send Desmond Miles to kill Pantheon

Katarina
March 29th, 2012, 02:13 PM
Well there goes myself and Ryze

Katarina
March 29th, 2012, 02:20 PM
actually maybe not.

Im going to claim bussed night two and claim I am a lookout. I didnt claim jailed because I wanted to see if anyone was going to fake being jailed by Leblanc so I could Counterclaim them.

Maokai
March 29th, 2012, 05:17 PM
-break Lux