PDA

View Full Version : Animus Session Three: A Grand Reveal

Forum Mafia GM
March 28th, 2012, 06:14 PM
Animus Session Three: A Grand Reveal

Vidic didn't show his face anywhere near the Recruits after his little stunt in the late afternoon. He feared he may have angered the only person who could do any harm to him. With Rikkin now revealed, unable to hide he attempted to take a more direct approach in weeding out the Assassins, yet even his major sway in the meeting did not seem to affect the outcome.

The recruits had a different idea in mind, and that was Jarvan IV. As momentum built for his contract to be terminated he appeared more and more pleased with the outcome... though no one could understand why...

Come end of the meeting, even against Rikkin's personal will, the order was given for Jarvan IV's contract to be terminated. Security grabbed him and he shook them off for a brief moment as he said, let me read my last will!

Jarvan's Last Will is as follows:

I recommend listening to Pruit Igoe and Prophecies on YouTube, it'll help a lot.
(Link in case GM doesn't care I provide it since I'm dead.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0RKpmjjpLQ)

Hello, Board. I've taped this last will as no one has been paying attention to me during the last few hours I have left in this day. If you're reading this, odds are I'm fucked and dead. My only regret is that the Assassin's could've atleast bought me dinner before fucking my ass. Eitherway, I believe Karthus to be scum, as well as Kennen, Fiddlesticks, and Maokai.

My reasoning is because after Karthus said that lovely code, they all began attacking me trying to poke holes in my story. Everything I had said was truthful.

Please, for the sake of winning town, push Karthus on his code. I tried on many attempts to get him to admit what he was saying, and he avoided all questions like the plague.
I believe he is just hoping to get by on the fact no one else has said anything about his gay code.

Weaponsmith/Quartermaster, WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME A GUN? I WOULD'VE KILLED KARTHUS AND MAOKAI!!! Whatever, maybe you didn't have enough time before I died or you're just a fag. Either way, you're a bitch.

Maokai was extremely adamant on being a bitch to me, convinced he had beaten me in a "duel of logics". Whatever the fuck that is supposed to mean, he's a faggot though.

Oh, and Karthus, calling someone a fucking bitch, faggot, asshole, etc, has no reflection on my view of myself, you're just a fuckwad using borderline layman's terms to fuck my mind, but it's not going to work boio. 4chan beat you to it and taught me how to avoid it.

Well, goodbye everyone. I'll be laughing at you from beyond the grave. I am not revealing my role, it's up to Erudito to investigate my body. Pay attention to the second thing I said in this line.

ALISTER FUCK YOU ALL

I'm out. WEEGEE TOWERS YOU FISH SMELLING CUNTS

---------------------------------

And with that, Security led him out.

The rest of the agents went to examine his Animus but could find nothing peculiar about it at all. Rikkin questioned how these fools managed to even get considered by Abstergo if these were the descisions they were going to make. A few people stayed in his Animus Chamber determined to find something out of the ordinary...

Someone thought they heard a gunshot in the lobby... Eh... must be their imagination.

Jarvan IV's role was : Abstergo Agent

The Hidden City of Cappadocia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3l4hyHBOgo

http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-19/art/acr-cappadocia-underground3.jpg

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111119143044/assassinscreed/images/b/b1/ACR_screenshot_Cappadocia_02.jpg

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i292/Whitetree/night3area.jpg

Agents, Tonight you will be undergoing training in the Byzantine Empire's hidden city of Cappadocia. This city is unfamiliar territory and is being explored as you train. As such, there is no places you know of to conceal your identity or to hide for your life. No immunities matter in Cappadocia.

This night is 25 hours long

Animus Session One Ends At: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=Brisbane+Australia+12%3A00+pm.+Friday+March+30+ 2012

Role List:

William Miles - Godfather
Erudito - Coroner
Lucy Stillman - Animus Supervisor
[Hidden Assassin]
[Hidden Assassin]
[Hidden Assassin]

Hidden Assassin Role Possibilities: Disguiser, Consigliere, Mafioso, Janitor, Drug Dealer, Consort, Framer.

Guardian of Eden - Witch
[Hidden Neutral]
[Hidden Neutral]
[Hidden Neutral]

Hidden Neutral Role Possibilities: Serial Killer, Arsonist, Spree Killer, Executioner, Amnesiac, Jester, Student, Ghost

Alan Rikkin
Security Detail
Animus Programmer
Animus Desynchronizer
Virtual Security Agent
[Hidden Town]
[Hidden Town]
[Hidden Town]
[Hidden Town]
[Hidden Town]
[Hidden Town]
[Hidden Town]
[Hidden Town]
Abstergo Agent
Abstergo Agent
Abstergo Agent
Abstergo Agent
Abstergo Agent
Abstergo Agent
Abstergo Agent
Abstergo Agent
Abstergo Agent
Abstergo Agent

Hidden Town Security Detail, Animus Programmer, Data Analyst, Animus Desynchronizer, Abstergo Circuit Breaker, Virtual Security Agent, Weaponmaster, PPE Quatermaster, Session Logger, Executive Security Officer, Animus Tracker, Animus Watcher, Animus Switcher, Animus Supervisor, Elite Agent.

Alive Abstergo Agents

Alistar
Caitlyn
Corki
Fiddlesticks
Fiora
Fizz
Gangplank
Garen
Graves
Irelia
Karthus
Katarina
Kennen
Lee Sin
Leona
Lux
Maokai
Nasus
Nautilus
Nocturne
Nunu
Orianna
Pantheon
Rammus
Renekton
Riven
Ryze
Shaco
Sona
Soraka
Udyr
Veigar
Zilean

Abstergo Industries Morgue

Ŕlvaro Gramática (Infiltrator) Died Prologue: Shot in the Back of the Head by Abstergo Security
Kayle (Abstergo Agent) Died Prologue: Killed in a bloody slaughter during the Assassin Infiltration.
Akali (Abstergo Agent) Died Prologue: Killed in a bloody slaughter during the Assassin Infiltration.
Annie (Abstergo Agent) Died Prologue: Killed in a bloody slaughter during the Assassin Infiltration.
Ashe (Abstergo Agent) Died Prologue: Killed in a bloody slaughter during the Assassin Infiltration.
Karma (Abstergo Agent) Died Prologue: Killed in a bloody slaughter during the Assassin Infiltration.
Cassiopeia (Abstergo Agent) Died Prologue: Killed in a bloody slaughter during the Assassin Infiltration.
Ziggs (Abstergo Agent) Died Prologue: Killed in a bloody slaughter during the Assassin Infiltration.
Poppy (Anson Peake): Died Animus Session One - Entered extreme psychosis after being desynchronized by a hidden blade through the neck.
Morgana (Shaun Hastings - Consigliere): Died Animus Session One - Found gutted in his Animus Chmaber. No signs of forced entry.
LeBlanc (Animus Supervisor): Died Animus Session Two - Found in a crumpled mess beside her Animus with her throat slit.
Jarvan IV (Abstergo Agent): Died Board Meeting Two - Contract Terminated. Shot in the head in the lobby away from the Recruit's eyes.