PDA

View Full Version : Board Meeting Three: The Investigation Continues...

Forum Mafia GM
March 26th, 2012, 06:44 PM
Assassins tried to attack Fiddle In jail... Didn't work out so well for them.

Welcome to our new friend in Desynchronized hell, LeBlanc :>

Between you all you may vote for another reveal today!

Also feel free to make other threads with predictions or other thoughts. Or post them here, either way.

LeBlanc
March 26th, 2012, 08:27 PM
FFFFFFFFF-

I spent all that time crafting those codes, too. :( I was seriously planning to do some serious investigating. I had a different code developed for all my subjects... I told my jail-ees that I was terrified of the Mafia using the fact that I only had one execution to use as leverage over me, to see if I had jailed one Mafia person, if that person would pass on this knowledge to the next, and one day a jail-ee would use that to threaten me and I'd know I had found Mafia... :( CURSE YOU SERIAL KILLER.

I did a double take when I read Poppy was Ganondorf LOL. BECAUSE THE PERSON I JAILED LAST NIGHT CLAIMED AS GANONDORF. xD

Oh gosh. I really want to know who that is now.

-vote Katarina

I will rage so hard if s/he was the SK lulz. And I let him off scotch free.

LeBlanc
March 26th, 2012, 09:44 PM
So... lonely... :(

Morgana
March 26th, 2012, 11:10 PM
Yeah, I hear you about the Serial Killer. =\

Forum Mafia GM
March 26th, 2012, 11:27 PM
As an aside, I love that LeBlanc avatar : >

Poppy
March 27th, 2012, 12:48 PM
Someone claimed as me? >.> I don't know whether to be honored or enraged....

On a somewhat related side note, I just saw the Symphony of the Goddesses and it was epic... my life is now complete.

Forum Mafia GM
March 27th, 2012, 06:27 PM
FFFFFFFFF-

-vote Katarina

I will rage so hard if s/he was the SK lulz. And I let him off scotch free.

Well SK doesnt kill roleblockers, and even if he did the Jailor's technically not a roleblocker anyway xD. It would be a crummy conincidence if he just happened to target you, now wouldn't it?

LeBlanc
March 27th, 2012, 06:59 PM
As an aside, I love that LeBlanc avatar : >

Thanks, heh. Though I didn't draw it or anything. I've actually never played LeBlanc on LoL yet. I should probably make it a point to. :) Caitlyn is monopolizing my time this week though. Sorry, LeBlanc.

That aside, crummy coincidences have happened an awful lot this game lol. Did the SK provide you any reason for his night action, or was my kill order all there was? (Though I can probably guess it's because I'm unlikely to have been jailed or targetted by a lookout.)

I still really want to know who Katarina is, as the person I jailed last night. xD I honestly have no idea whom it might be, other than the fact that that person has the gall to lie to me, lulz.

Forum Mafia GM
March 27th, 2012, 09:06 PM
Thanks, heh. Though I didn't draw it or anything. I've actually never played LeBlanc on LoL yet. I should probably make it a point to. :) Caitlyn is monopolizing my time this week though. Sorry, LeBlanc.

Shes one of my mains. Dont tell anyone >.> <.<

That aside, crummy coincidences have happened an awful lot this game lol. Did the SK provide you any reason for his night action, or was my kill order all there was? (Though I can probably guess it's because I'm unlikely to have been jailed or targetted by a lookout.)

You have no idea... I remember facepalming when the SK chose his first target... He didnt give a reason for killing you.

I still really want to know who Katarina is, as the person I jailed last night. xD I honestly have no idea whom it might be, other than the fact that that person has the gall to lie to me, lulz.

Yours is the only vote atm. Votes close when the day ends or when a decision is made.

Poppy
March 27th, 2012, 09:19 PM
I kinda want to vote Katarina, but I still wanna know what would've happened if I had actually gotten to recruit Ryze... Decisions, decisions, decisions.

As far as LoL mains go, Lee Sin is my favorite top/jungler (he was also the first champ I ever played and he is my all time favorite) although I do play Nocturne as well, Soraka/Taric are my supports, Corki is my AD carry, and I play Veigar/Orianna/Xerath/Ryze as my mages.

Morgana
March 27th, 2012, 11:22 PM
You have no idea... I remember facepalming when the SK chose his first target... He didnt give a reason for killing you.

Did the SK give a reason for killing me?

-vote Ryze (I said I would, though I am interested in knowing both Udyr and Zilean's roles. Udyr may just be Citizen, though, but I expected SK for some reason.)

LeBlanc
March 28th, 2012, 12:45 AM
Shes one of my mains. Dont tell anyone >.> <.<

LeBlanc is? Or Caitlyn? Lol I just got around to playing Caitlyn for the first time today. She is sooo OP lol. Puts a lot of the carries to shame, what she can do. Ridiculous reach. Stunning mechanism. Easy escape skill. And of course, her signature snipe-at-least-fourth-of-someone's-HP skill. I guess I know which champion I'm buying next, lulz. Anivia will have to wait.

Whenever LeBlanc rolls around to being free to play, I'll be sure to try her out. :) You ought to come play LoL with us sometime.

Lol can we just -vote SK? So Escaho and I can call a temporary truce and gut his throat out? Kufufu.

Poppy
March 28th, 2012, 01:32 AM
Thank you Morgana ^.^ (Udyr was actually going to be my original recruit, but then I decided against it when I saw that he was randomly online in the middle of night 1: you can never be too cautious).

Vote Ryze

I promise I'll vote Katarina tomorrow (if she's still alive)... I suspect that she may be a jester or a ghost if she's lying about her COM identity.

Elixir
March 28th, 2012, 01:39 AM
2 for Ryze and 1 for Katarina.

Forum Mafia GM
March 28th, 2012, 05:31 PM
Days ended:

FM: Ryze
COM: oops_ur_dead
Role: Lucy Stillman

LeBlanc
March 28th, 2012, 06:04 PM
Lulz, so that's where my arch nemesis was hiding...

Forum Mafia GM
March 28th, 2012, 06:19 PM
So lets say hi to our first cit death, Mr J4

Jarvan IV
March 28th, 2012, 06:31 PM
SUP!

Jarvan IV
March 28th, 2012, 06:34 PM
Hey Ambient or Lix, what happened to my modified last will? :) If someone is terminated does it show their true role?

Elixir
March 28th, 2012, 06:46 PM
Your will was so fucking hard to keep up with. You should have just wewrote it each time lol.

Thats the last one we had on record.

It's in the night RP incase you missed it.

Jarvan IV
March 28th, 2012, 06:48 PM
Your will was so fucking hard to keep up with. You should have just wewrote it each time lol.

Thats the last one we had on record.

It's in the night RP incase you missed it.

Yeah I saw it :p
I love writing last wills :D

It went on about me being Godfather, look for if you get a chance (Actually has Amendment spelled right!)

But since I was revealed as Cit anyway, it doesn't matter :p

So who jailed me? Do I need to vote? That cock bag's got something coming for him I hope

Elixir
March 28th, 2012, 06:49 PM
Vote for today is done. Each day you can vote to reveal a role. Check the sticky for revealed roles so far.

Jarvan IV
March 28th, 2012, 06:50 PM
Oh, okay.

LeBlanc
March 28th, 2012, 06:50 PM
Lol, may we know your COM name, Jarvan?

Jarvan IV
March 28th, 2012, 06:51 PM
I am Bruno. I said it a lot, lol. So many thought I was raging it was hilarious.

What's yours?

ALSO
They were intelligent to plug you in here if you're not quite dead.

If you are dead... well... your conciousness seems to have seeped into the animus' coding forever...

This is a dead chat. As such please obey the one rule:

Don't communicate with live players.

I will be posting a thread for each day where the players who are dead can vote for me to reveal one players role and real identity. The only way I can do this is if everyone maintains the integrity of the game.

And please, make predictions. Correct predictions could yield nice awards...

I believe I was jailed by Oops who claimed to be Goremancer. (Predictions!!!)

Also, no rules.. VIDEOS?!?!

Jarvan IV
March 28th, 2012, 06:54 PM
PS: Lix, did they crack my code because of me telling it to Oops (?) or are they just BAMFs?

Jarvan IV
March 28th, 2012, 06:54 PM
PSS: FUCK YEAH I DIED WITH 300 POSTS

LeBlanc
March 28th, 2012, 06:56 PM
Lulz. Sumikoko, chainsaw extraordinaire, at your service.

Elixir
March 28th, 2012, 06:57 PM
It took them about 2 hours. I should post the entire log of them doing it lol.

Jarvan IV
March 28th, 2012, 06:57 PM
Lulz. Sumikoko, chainsaw extraordinaire, at your service.

So Corki is pretending to be you?

The Kufufufu thing had me going. I think Corki might be scum, then.

Lix: DO IT LOL I wanna read it.

I PREDICT CORKI IS AN ASSASSIN NAMED ERUDITO GIVE ME AWARD PLS

Jarvan IV
March 28th, 2012, 07:00 PM
PS Lix: How did I do for my first game? LOL

I thought I entertained everybody. Especially as a cit.

Jarvan IV
March 28th, 2012, 07:04 PM
I died like a fucking pussy. FML.

LeBlanc
March 28th, 2012, 07:07 PM
Lol it's always amazed me that there is always someone in every FM pretending to be me with the Kufufu. I don't know why they do it, as being me gives them no leverage at all.

Jarvan IV
March 28th, 2012, 07:11 PM
I am you.

Forum Mafia GM
March 28th, 2012, 07:11 PM
I put it in a diff thread. The mafia have an IRC Im in they they can only use during night phase. All the logs are documented and put onthe the forums for the archive.

Jarvan IV
March 28th, 2012, 07:12 PM
Sweet. Time to go read and laugh.

Also; am I right about Corki being Erudito?

Poppy
March 28th, 2012, 09:44 PM
Well it appears that my N1 recruiting skills have failed me.... I am sad (thanks for going along with it Morgana...).

Well trolled Jarvan, and welcome to the club.

I thought the town was going to roflstomp scum in this game after N1, but I seriously have my doubts. They lack strong, reliable leadership and they need a proper sense of direction. My hopes lie with the SK for now...

Jarvan IV
March 29th, 2012, 12:29 PM
Haha, thanks. I think Poppy in LoL is my least favorite character, so I am undecided about you :p jk.

What's your com?

Poppy
March 29th, 2012, 03:58 PM
I am Ganondorf, and nothing more than my (former) existence as scum in this game has doomed us all because I am the unluckiest scum of all time...