PDA

View Full Version : "Post count too low..."

Yayap
June 17th, 2011, 08:06 AM
[complete sarcasm] I would like to make an official complaint that my post count is too low [/complete sarcasm]

You see, I visit these forums at lease once every day, I just don't have much to say. But the forum mafia game needed at least 10 posts to be able to join... so I'm posting here simply to increase my post count since I didn't see much other places that I wanted to give my 2 cents.

Feel free to ignore this topic as I completely understand the reason for requiring 10 posts for the game (those darn inactive guys that ruined the 1st attempt)

Just looked like the right place to blow some steam for missing out on the forum mafia game.

(edit) There, now I have enough posts to be able to join the next game... if there ever is another one...

Dark.Revenant
June 17th, 2011, 02:51 PM
You know, even if you didn't have enough points, demonstrating that you are active is basically enough.

But yeah, the game technically started on Wednesday, but I didn't give the roles until Thursday. Now it's Friday and nearly Day 1, so I'm sorry that you were out of luck :(.

Yayap
June 19th, 2011, 04:47 AM
No problem, like I said, you set the post min for obvious reasons.. I just had to increase my post count.

darth_Nox
June 21st, 2011, 11:52 AM
whoa wait..... you have to have a certain amount of posts? that sucks ( understandable do to bots ) but it still sucks