PDA

View Full Version : Who did you jail last night?

Gunther
March 25th, 2012, 10:39 PM
Apparently you're not going to start this little pow wow, so I figured I'd get it going by asking who you jailed last night?

Animus Supervisor 553
March 26th, 2012, 11:54 AM
Sorry I didn't notice the day has ended. I am rather busy at the moment so I probably won't be able to constantly talk to you. Either way, all you have to know is that I am the Animus Supervisor. And I should be the one asking the questions. What is your role and what is your COM identity?

Gunther
March 26th, 2012, 01:45 PM
Sorry I didn't notice the day has ended. I am rather busy at the moment so I probably won't be able to constantly talk to you. Either way, all you have to know is that I am the Animus Supervisor. And I should be the one asking the questions. What is your role and what is your COM identity?

In a normal setup, I'd be giving you everything I know + notes on everyone. But I don't even know if I'm talking to the mafia right now, so that's why I want you to tell me who you jailed last night. If there's no trust here then you're going to have to either execute me blindly or let the night end with no information gathered on either side.

Animus Supervisor 553
March 26th, 2012, 02:26 PM
Ahhh but FIddlesticks. You are far more suspicious than me. If I'm the town jailor I wouldn't believe a single word a scum says. But fine. I will tell you the truth. I am Goremancer, the one who jailed Jarvan IV last night. I still can't believe he decided to publically reveal that information. He's easy to manipulate isn't he? One moment he's defending me the next post he's calling me a scummy piece of shit. I must say my opinion of his intelligence and independence have dropped quite a bit.

Gunther
March 26th, 2012, 02:55 PM
Ahhh but FIddlesticks. You are far more suspicious than me. If I'm the town jailor I wouldn't believe a single word a scum says. But fine. I will tell you the truth. I am Goremancer, the one who jailed Jarvan IV last night. I still can't believe he decided to publically reveal that information. He's easy to manipulate isn't he? One moment he's defending me the next post he's calling me a scummy piece of shit. I must say my opinion of his intelligence and independence have dropped quite a bit.

Well, why did you trust him in the first place? If I'm going to believe you're claim right now, I'd like to see the posts between you and Jarvan. You can't direct quote it but if I remember Elixir's example you can still do this " ".

I also want to know why you would trust someone with your COM identity night one, and why you felt the need to trust me with it too despite feeling that I am scummier.

I'm also surprised you jailed me, given that I only had three votes on me by the end of the day. It leads me to believe you are either Garen (likeliest), or Graves and Sona. At the very least, I'm immune for a night, so thank you for that.

I had some other questions for you, but I forget what they were, so let me just ask you this: What do you think about this three jailor business? I'd have to assume you believe it since I'm the one in jail and not one of the jail claims.