PDA

View Full Version : Hello Fizz

Animus Supervisor 214
March 25th, 2012, 06:53 PM
COM identity and role, if you will.

Fizz
March 25th, 2012, 07:17 PM
Hey I will be home in about 1 hr and we can chat then for as long as you like.

Fizz
March 25th, 2012, 08:18 PM
Ok! Hello I am home now!

Oh! That is a tad naughty of you asking me those personal questions! I am sure you understand that I can't answer those just yet, because there's a chance you might be Lucy! If you're Lucy I don't really want to give you any secret information you could use against me!

But, I want to trust you! I really do! :D

So, I figure hey, you've got nothing to lose from me and I've got everything to lose here, so it would be nice if you could try and convince me you're the town jailor! I thought of a few questions I'd love to hear answers to!

Are you ready?

1. Did you jail me because you think I'm a bad girl or because you wanted to protect me or because you wanted to have a friendly chat with me :) ?
2. On a scale of 1-100, how would you rate your intelligence, 100 being the highest and 1 being not very high?
3. Who did you jail last night and why?
4. What role do you think I am?
5. What COM do you think I am?
6. Please tell me as much about yourself as you like! I love a good chat!

:p:):p:):p:):p:):p:):p:):p:)

Fizz
March 26th, 2012, 05:37 AM
Ok it's been 11hrs since you last posted. That's 7 words for half of the entire night/ interrogation. I thought you might be asleep but I don't know anybody who sleeps that long.

I'm sick of waiting. I'm going to bed in a minute.

Animus Supervisor 214
March 26th, 2012, 11:50 AM
I will answer your questions after you answer mine. Keep in mind, Fizz, that I can execute you at any moment. But it would be nice it you cooperated.

Fizz
March 26th, 2012, 01:00 PM
You're a jerk but whatever. It appears you jailed Lee Sin and I had already suspected that his jailor was Town so I'll take a leap of faith.

I am Muso and I am the Animus Security Detail. I got a not suspicious result on Jarvan IV last night which was why I was trying to protect him today. Happy? Now answer my questions.

Animus Supervisor 214
March 26th, 2012, 01:34 PM
1) I simply wanted to chat, given that it seems you know what you're doing.
2) I can't quite give you a subjective answer here.
3) Lee Sin. I jailed him mostly at random.
4) No comment.
5) Ditto.
6) How about I don't.

What are your thoughts on the game so far? Who do you think is mafia?

Fizz
March 26th, 2012, 01:38 PM
I'm extremely certain that I caught a mafia yesterday, but by the time I saw their slipup it was too late to bring the claim against them and there was too much attention on Gangplank and Alistair. I'm going to //check him tonight and providing I get a suspicious result (which i'm fairly certain i will) I'll reveal tomorrow and start the lynch on him.

Animus Supervisor 214
March 26th, 2012, 01:48 PM
It would be good if we could devise some sort of code for you to relay your investigations to me.

If I ever feel the need to reveal to you, then I will say "Well, this is quite a strange day." in its own post.

Fizz
March 26th, 2012, 01:49 PM
To be honest I am 99% sure I'll be revealing tomorrow anyway.

Gonna make this guy pay.

Animus Supervisor 214
March 26th, 2012, 03:06 PM
I see.

Any other suspects, other than the one person who slipped up?