PDA

View Full Version : NIGHT 2

Animus Supervisor 821
March 25th, 2012, 06:31 PM
I WILL BE SUPERVISING YOU TONIGHT. YOU ARE REQUESTED TO STATE:
1- YOUR COM NAME
2- YOUR ROLE
3- YOUR PREDICTED NIGHT ACTION TONIGHT, IF ANY
4- WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE READ ALL PARTS OF THE ABSTERGO HANDBOOK AND REALIZE THE FULL IMPLICATIONS OF BEING SUPERVISED

IF YOU ARE UNABLE/UNWILLING TO ANSWER ANY PART OF THE ABOVE, PLEASE STATE YOUR REASONS CLEARLY.

IF I, AT ANY TIME, CATCH YOU LYING, AND MAY YOU BE FOREWARNED I WILL BE ABLE TO DO SO QUITE EASILY, I WILL NOT HESITATE TO TERMINATE YOUR CONTRACT PERMANENTLY.

PROCEED.

TO VERIFY I WAS IRELIA'S JAILER, THE CODE FOR NIGHT AS STATED BY IRELIA IS: pgpbma376453
www.policeguide.com/Police_Photo_Galleries/Badge_Gallery_/Minnesota_Police_Badges/a_StPaulJailer.jpg
THE NUMBERS FOLLOWING SUPPLIES THE DIMENSIONS OF THE PICTURE: 376 X 453

Katarina
March 25th, 2012, 07:23 PM
As I have previously stated, I am Ganondorf.

I refuse to give out my role since you have a chance of being Lucy Stillman, I don't feel like being a target for the mafia, so if your mafia buddies want to risk wasting a kill on me to find out my role then be my guest.

Katarina
March 25th, 2012, 07:25 PM
I will state that I do not plan to be doing anything tonight. Take of that what you will, I still refuse to give you my role.

I have read the handbook. Being supervised means I cannot be killed from outside sources while in here and I am not roleblocked

Animus Supervisor 821
March 25th, 2012, 07:41 PM
IS THERE ANYTHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS WITH ME.

Katarina
March 25th, 2012, 07:59 PM
I would like to discuss a few things, first of all, why did you decide to jail me?

Animus Supervisor 821
March 25th, 2012, 08:05 PM
YOU SEEMED TO BRING UP GOOD POINTS, YET YOU WERE LYING LOW, THE MARKS OF A TOWN PR OR SCUM.

Katarina
March 25th, 2012, 08:09 PM
Hm, seems legitimate enough. Why did you decide to jail me instead of someone who had many votes on them and was suspected by the entire town, such as Alistar, Gangplank, or Zilean?

Animus Supervisor 821
March 25th, 2012, 08:13 PM
THE OTHER JAILERS MIGHT HAVE SENT IN THEIR PMS BEFORE I DID TO JAIL THOSE PEOPLE. WITH ONLY ONE EXECUTION, MY PRIORITY IN THIS GAME IS NOT TO EXECUTE SCUM. IT IS COLLECTING INFORMATION AND PROVIDING A HAVEN FOR TOWN PRS.

Animus Supervisor 821
March 25th, 2012, 08:15 PM
I HAVE A QUESTION OF MY OWN. WHY DID YOU TURN OFF YOUR INVISIBLE STATUS.

Katarina
March 25th, 2012, 08:17 PM
I turned it off so it will be easier to prove to the town that I was jailed. If you would like me to turn it back on, then I will.

Katarina
March 25th, 2012, 08:19 PM
I have a question. What are your views on Lee Sin? Do you think he's being too aggressive? Do you think he has been telling the truth? If I know Dust, then he likes codes.

Animus Supervisor 821
March 25th, 2012, 08:23 PM
BY THAT QUESTION, ARE YOU ASKING IN A ROUNDABOUT WAY WHETHER I AM LEE SIN OR NOT.

Katarina
March 25th, 2012, 08:27 PM
I doubt you are Lee Sin, because Lee Sin claimed jailed, unless you are Lee Sin and made it up.

No, I am not asking if you are Lee Sin, I am asking your opinion of him

Animus Supervisor 821
March 25th, 2012, 08:36 PM
I HAVE MY SUSPICIONS OF HIM AS HE DEFINITELY KNOWS MORE THAN HE REVEALS. I ACTUALLY HAVE DOUBTS WHETHER HE IS DUST OR NOT. IS THERE SOMETHING ABOUT HIM I SHOULD NOTE?

A QUESTION ON MY PART. ARE YOU ASKING THESE QUESTIONS UNDER THE ASSUMPTION I AM THE TOWN SUPERVISOR OR LUCY? OR ARE YOU ASKING THESE QUESTIONS TO DETERMINE MY ALIGNMENT?

Katarina
March 25th, 2012, 08:52 PM
Dust is only one of three people I know that are as arrogant as Lee Sin. And if the only person of those three to blatantly admit his arrogance in such a pompous way.

I am asking these questions in all three ways you mentioned.
I imagine you are the town supervisor, see how your answers make sense and don't make sense based on your town role and the information you should have.
I next imagine you are Lucy, read over your answers, and then further make a judgment based on the same criteria.
I then make a decision in my head, I have yet to finish this process.

Now my next question, as a sign of trust, would you consider giving me your COM name? I have given you mine, and it only seems fair for you to do that same. If you do give me your COM name, I will, at your request, refrain from posting it during day chat unless I come to the definite conclusion that you are Lucy Stillman, which I have yet to do. If I post your COM name in day chat without your permission, I give you permission to supervise me again, and terminate my contract, if you so please

Animus Supervisor 821
March 25th, 2012, 09:03 PM
THE DIFFERENCE IS, YOU KNOW I'M THE JAILER IF I TELL YOU MY COM NAME, WHICH CAN LEAD YOU TO MY FM NAME. I DO NOT KNOW YOUR ROLE NOR ALIGNMENT AND NEITHER CAN I CONFIRM EITHER. THIS TRADE SEEMS DETRIMENTAL TO ME, AND I AM NOT WILLING TO DO SO. TERMINATING YOUR CONTRACT IS USELESS IF YOU REVEAL ME IN DAY CHAT, AND SCUM ENDS UP FINDING ME AND KILLING ME.

Animus Supervisor 821
March 25th, 2012, 09:25 PM
IT WOULD SEEM YOU HAVE TEMPORARILY LEFT. I WILL AWAIT YOUR RETURN. IN THE MEAN TIME, ALLOW ME TO ASK YOU. SINCE IT SEEMS THAT YOU INTEND TO REVEAL IN DAY CHAT TOMORROW THAT YOU HAVE BEEN JAILED TONIGHT, WOULD YOU PASS ON A MESSAGE TO TOWN FOR ME, AS IRELIA DID?

Katarina
March 25th, 2012, 09:36 PM
I will pass on your message, but if it's alright with you, when I repost, I will give my own thoughts on it.

Animus Supervisor 821
March 25th, 2012, 09:45 PM
QUITE ACCEPTABLE. I BELIEVE WE WILL GET ALONG.

Animus Supervisor 821
March 25th, 2012, 09:55 PM
DO YOU HAVE NOTES ON ANYONE YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH ME, AS WELL AS A SUGGESTION ON WHOM I SHOULD JAIL THE NEXT NIGHT, ASSUMING THAT PERSON WON'T BE KILLED TONIGHT.

Katarina
March 25th, 2012, 10:07 PM
I have a few scribbles here and there, but nothing to clearly deduce other than I think Gangplank is probably scum, and that Riven is definitely hiding something. Whether it's being a town PR or scum I have yet to decide. Also Soraka is pretty stupid.

Judging by how your playstyle is going, I suggest someone who is very protown to protect them, I'd say Nocturne is a good bet, or if someone else seems more jail-worthy, jail them.

If you decide someone is definitely scum, I would say not to hesitate, and to definitely jail them. Interrogate them, find squirt out as much information as they will give, and then decide if you want to end their contract. I'm leaning towards you being a town-sided jailor, but you seem to be a competent player, so I will keep my guard up.

Animus Supervisor 821
March 25th, 2012, 10:41 PM
I SHALL POST MY MESSAGE TO TOWN ROUGHLY 3-4 HOURS BEFORE NIGHT ENDS. WILL YOU BE ON THEN?

ALSO, IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO ASK OF ME.

Katarina
March 25th, 2012, 11:07 PM
Yes I will, and yes i do

Give me a copy of some of your notes on people if you don't mind.

If you either do mind, or don't take notes, who do you think are the most pro-town and scummy players in this game as of Day 2 ending?

Katarina
March 25th, 2012, 11:11 PM
If you do give me a copy, I will reciprocate

Animus Supervisor 821
March 25th, 2012, 11:24 PM
I LAUGH AT HOW THIS CONVERSATION IS PROGRESSING. THE JAILER, GETTING QUESTIONED AND DEMANDED INFORMATION BY THE PERSON IN THE JAIL CELL. I DO NOT MIND, BUT IT IS TOO FUNNY.

DISCLOSING MY THOUGHTS ON PEOPLE WILL UNFORTUNATELY SIGNIFICANTLY NARROW DOWN THE PEOPLE WHOM I CAN BE, AS YOU CAN MATCH MY THOUGHTS TO SOMEONE WHO SHARES SIMILAR THOUGHTS IN DAY CHAT. LYING BRINGS UNEXPECTED COMPLICATIONS LATER DOWN THE ROAD. WHETHER YOU INTENDED IT OR NOT, IT WOULD SEEM TO ME YOU ARE GOING GREAT LENGTHS INTO FINDING OUT WHO I AM.

ANOTHER QUESTION. HOW MUCH OF WHAT WE HAVE DISCUSSED DO YOU INTEND TO SHARE IN DAY CHAT.

Katarina
March 25th, 2012, 11:32 PM
I will share only what you agree with me sharing. I am still wary of you being Lucy, therefore if you forbid something suspect, I may post it anyways and note that you asked me not to post it, otherwise, I plan to post everything excluding and COM Names, and codes and such.

Animus Supervisor 821
March 25th, 2012, 11:57 PM
WHY DO YOU INTEND TO SHARE ALMOST EVERYTHING. DOES IT NOT CONCERN YOU THAT SCUM MAY BE ABLE TO PINPOINT MY IDENTITY BASED ON MY THOUGHT PROCESS AND STYLE. THIS WILL BE MY LAST POST FOR OVER 12 HOURS BY THE WAY.

Katarina
March 26th, 2012, 12:24 AM
You may be Lucy Stillman, so it could help town pinpoint your identity. Works both ways.

Katarina
March 26th, 2012, 12:25 AM
Also, if I was scum, and I wanted my buddies to know who you were, why would I copy the chat into day, and not just wait until night time to post it?

Animus Supervisor 821
March 26th, 2012, 02:50 PM
YOU'RE FORGETTING THE POSSIBILITY THAT YOU COULD BE SCUM NOT IN MAFIA, SUCH AS A SERIAL KILLER. WE KNOW THERE IS A NEUTRALLY ALIGNED KILLER BASED ON THE GRAVEYARD. HAVING THE MAFIA TAKE OUT SOMEONE WHO THREATENS YOUR WIN CONDITION IS VERY CONVENIENT, WOULDN'T YOU SAY.

THAT IS WHY I WOULD PREFER IF YOU ONLY REVEAL WHAT YOU MUST, AND NOT EVERYTHING THAT HAS OCCURRED BETWEEN US.

Katarina
March 26th, 2012, 02:57 PM
Fine, I will only reveal posts I feel that are essential to share to the town.

Animus Supervisor 821
March 26th, 2012, 03:00 PM
I'M GLAD WE UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER WELL.

Katarina
March 26th, 2012, 03:04 PM
Also, I will be unable to respond to you in an hour and a half for two hours due to personal reasons. I forget when day ends, but if you want me to post your message before day ends, I suggest you post it soon

Animus Supervisor 821
March 26th, 2012, 03:33 PM
SO I HAVE AN HOUR LEFT?

Animus Supervisor 821
March 26th, 2012, 03:58 PM
THIS IS THE MESSAGE I WISH FOR YOU TO RELAY:

"HELLO AGAIN, TOWN. THIS IS ANIMUS SUPERVISOR 821. MY NUMBER HAS NOT CHANGED YET.
HERE IS THE CODE IRELIA STATED IN DAY CHAT YESTERDAY: oooup206
copblock.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/690C0-jailer.gif
ALL THE VOWELS IN THE MAIN LINK, THE WORD UP, AND THE NUMBERS FOLLOWING EACH SLASH.

NEW CODES:
DAY: mspeKKDJ
NIGHT: cslc4704

WHILE I UNDERSTAND TRUST IS AN ISSUE, REMEMBER, TOWN, THAT I AM HERE AS A GUARDIAN FOR POWER ROLES. PLEASE EXERCISE DISCRETION, HOWEVER. KNOW THAT IF YOU REVEAL A CRITICAL ROLE IN DAY CHAT WHILE LUCY IS STILL ON THE LOOSE, SHE COULD PM HER JAIL MESSAGE BEFORE I DO, AND I WILL BE UNABLE TO PROTECT YOU. THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU REVEAL YOUR ROLES SO EASILY."

Animus Supervisor 821
March 26th, 2012, 04:09 PM
BY THE WAY, DO NOT FORGET THE COLORS WHEN YOU COPY THE CODE.

ALSO, KATARINA, A PERSONAL CODE WITH YOU.

IF I WANT YOU TO HELP START A LYNCH ON SOMEONE WHOM I HAVE FOUND SCUMMY IN JAIL CHAT, YET I DO NOT WISH TO WASTE MY EXECUTION NOR JAIL YOU AGAIN TO TELL YOU, I WILL USE 3 COLONS AND 1 SEMICOLON IN ONE PARAGRAPH. I WILL START THE PARAGRAPH WITH AN INTERJECTION ENDED WITH AN EXCLAMATION MARK. I WILL ALSO END THE PARAGRAPH IN AN EXCLAMATION MARK. I WILL INCLUDE THE NAME OF ONE PERSON IN THAT PARAGRAPH. THAT NAME WILL BE THE PERSON WHOM I WISH FOR YOU TO CAST SUSPICION ON. OF COURSE, IT IS YOUR CHOICE WHETHER TO HEED ME OR NOT.

FOR DIRE EMERGENCIES IN THE CASE THAT YOU WANT ME TO JAIL YOU AGAIN, AND PLEASE REFRAIN FROM USING THIS UNLESS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY, STATE IN A POST WITH THE WORD "VERY" IN BOLD, UNDERLINE, AND ITALICS WITHOUT ANY OTHER FORMATTING ON ANY OTHER WORD IN THAT POST. THEN I WILL KNOW YOU ARE REQUESTING A SECOND JAILING.

Katarina
March 26th, 2012, 04:21 PM
I will no longer be able to post here before night ends, maybe 30 minutes before night ends at the very minimal, but it will be very close. Thank you.

Animus Supervisor 821
March 26th, 2012, 04:25 PM
AS LONG AS YOU HAVE RECEIVED MY CODES, YOU ARE GRANTED AN OPEN DOOR. IT WAS AN INTERESTING CHAT WE HAD. BEST OF LUCK.