PDA

View Full Version : Board Meeting Two: Death of A Familiar Face

Forum Mafia GM
March 23rd, 2012, 06:52 PM
Can't say I'm too happy that it was landslide town night 1, but here we are.

The OPligere dead and the Revo's wiped out seeing as recruits happen after kills.

Between you two, you get to reveal a role so vote up lol.

Poppy
March 23rd, 2012, 07:40 PM
Vote Ryze
I wanna see what would've happened if I hadn't been killed on the first night (Morgana... I'm looking at you here).

Also Morg, please try not to make it too obvious who the mafia is by not voting for them. Please just bear with me: I don't want to be able to identify the other 6 based only on your objections to my vote for them... Thanks :D

If FM VII and FM VIII are any indication, things are gonna fall apart in about 18 hours when some mafia does something stupid and gets themselves killed...

Poppy
March 23rd, 2012, 07:41 PM
Oh, and can you remove the post approval thing from dead chat please? Thanks!

Morgana
March 23rd, 2012, 08:17 PM
Sigh....this is seriously frustrating. My first time rolling mafia and I am killed. I literally could not post more than I did on Day 1 due to work (could only check the thread at times from my phone, but can no longer post from it). There is nothing I could have changed and I am killed by a rogue Serial Killer.

Can I get first dibs at a modkill re-roll, even though I don't think it's going to happen? God, I had such big plans planned for this FM. This really, truly, sucks. I finally got the mafia I wanted...

Well, there you go. Another town win. (I'm sorry, but with the Cult dead and the Consig gone, the Mafia is utterly toast. I'll keep watching for some mastery and trickery, but I've already lost interest. Another landslide win for the town. Sigh. What a terrible SK, btw. Did I really seem like a town PR? Honestly? When I saw the names beforehand, believe it or not, this was the ONE name I was hoping to not get. Morgana is such a high profile target (along with Gangplank) that I was just frustrated the whole way through. But them's the breaks.

Sigh.

Morgana
March 23rd, 2012, 08:23 PM
Can I get Gangplank's role as a freebie, considering I checked him? I think I deserve that much for getting the short end of the stick. This is seriously infuriating to me. I'll get over it, but come on. Freakin' SK. Why woulnd't you kill someone who was so obviously town (everyone with a post count over 45)? Seriously now.

Poppy
March 24th, 2012, 08:28 PM
Has the Game Master forgotten us? I feel so loved: I get attacked night 1, and then the Game Master forgets about me in dead chat T.T

Forum Mafia GM
March 25th, 2012, 04:46 PM
I wasn't notified~!

It should be fixed now I swear :>

Poppy
March 25th, 2012, 05:25 PM
lololol... So, hello Morg: this is awkward... I am actually Ganondorf btw.

So, can you at least tell me why you guys killed me? I'd at least like to have closure after my 3rd epic fail in FM as scum.

Morgana
March 25th, 2012, 09:31 PM
Hello Ganondorf.

I am Escaho.

There wasn't really any reasoning to killing you. In fact, I was pretty sure my group was going after someone else. Out of my 4 possible Consig targets, you were not among them, but I did have you pegged as a non-town role (not sure if I posted that in mafia chat, but that was my initial reaction to your posts). And it appears I would have hit paydirt with my initial choice (Gangplank). He is appearing decidedly pro-Town, so I am very interested in seeing what his actual role was.

-vote Gangplank

Poppy
March 25th, 2012, 10:15 PM
I'll strike a deal with you: I'll vote Gankplank tonight, but I want to see what Ryze is tomorrow ^.^
Vote Gankplank

I didn't have much of an initial strategy, but I was trying to appear.... well, blurry (for lack of a better word): I didn't really want anyone to be able to think of me as anything in particular, but I didn't really want anyone to notice me. A 'non-town' suspicion would've been fine to me, so long as it kept the assassins off my back (particularly since the Assassins have less reason to fear the Revolutionists in this game since I wouldn't have been able to recruit Assassins: only town), but apparently that went well for me (I wonder if one of your mafia got witched or something).

As for you, I initially thought you were either someone with a night chat (jailor, assassin, etc.) or a bored citizen, judging by your relatively late entrance into Day 1 (the general lack of interest in the actual game was consistent with the majority of posters at that point, so I wrote that off). Of course, Day 1 is hardly something to be drawing conclusions from: anything and everything is pretty much speculation at that point...

Forum Mafia GM
March 25th, 2012, 11:10 PM
Rightio:

FM: Gangplank
COM: Kovath
ROLE: Abstergo Circuit Breaker

Forum Mafia GM
March 25th, 2012, 11:15 PM
Another interesting thing of note is that the Assassins have already broken Jarvan IV's jailor code.

Poppy
March 26th, 2012, 11:17 AM
Another interesting thing of note is that the Assassins have already broken Jarvan IV's jailor code.

Now we'll just have to see if they and the SK can get along for long enough to exploit it effectively...