PDA

View Full Version : Disable joining as a party

Curu
June 16th, 2011, 09:17 AM
They had this for Phantom Mode. Sure it might hinder friends wanting to play together but 90% of those friends are going to be Skype/Party cheating anyways.

styx0202
June 16th, 2011, 10:16 AM
really? such thing is possible? well if it's not been done yet, i'm guessing Dark didn't know about it, now lets wait until he sees this thread :P

Lysergic
June 16th, 2011, 11:34 AM
Fantastic idea. If people want to play as a group, there is always the channel.

Dark.Revenant
June 16th, 2011, 02:02 PM
The only way to prevent this is to make the joining screen literally 3 pages long.

Also, Mafia would be the only map on the whole page 1 not to allow parties.

Deolrin
June 17th, 2011, 02:24 AM
Bad idea.
I like playing with my friends. :(

Lumber The Jack
June 17th, 2011, 03:13 AM
I think we should keep the party thing. Like in all story there was always traitor :D

Ozymandias
June 17th, 2011, 08:05 AM
Still, I remember in the WC3 ver ppl would always cheat and in the end it ruins the game. Support

Yayap
June 17th, 2011, 08:10 AM
People will always find a way to get there party in. Simplest way would be for one to host and invite players just like the mafia channel. I've played phantom with my friends... didn't take long to overcome the inconvenience.

CyanBlade
June 17th, 2011, 08:19 AM
it's called privatly hosted games! God damn it... all games will have trolls/greifers, just ignor them and don't let them join you. like minecraft. The Multyplayer servers usaully have lots of people ruining the game, (they're called greifers there) and then the white list was made! and only people who submited a request to join the server could enter. and if the person turned out to be a greifer, undo the damage, and take the off the whitelist. join privat games in the mafia chat channel, and if someone trolls there, just don't play with them. god damn it it's so simple!