PDA

View Full Version : NIGHT 1

Animus Supervisor 821
March 21st, 2012, 11:19 PM
I WILL BE SUPERVISING YOU TONIGHT. YOU ARE REQUESTED TO STATE:
1- YOUR COM NAME
2- YOUR ROLE
3- YOUR PREDICTED NIGHT ACTION TONIGHT, IF ANY
4- WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE READ ALL PARTS OF THE ABSTERGO HANDBOOK AND REALIZE THE FULL IMPLICATIONS OF BEING SUPERVISED

IF YOU ARE UNABLE/UNWILLING TO ANSWER ANY PART OF THE ABOVE, PLEASE STATE YOUR REASONS CLEARLY.

IF I, AT ANY TIME, CATCH YOU LYING, AND MAY YOU BE FOREWARNED I WILL BE ABLE TO DO SO QUITE EASILY, I WILL NOT HESITATE TO TERMINATE YOUR CONTRACT PERMANENTLY.

PROCEED.

Irelia
March 22nd, 2012, 07:37 AM
Good evening.
Here are the following results you requested!
1- Blazer
2- Virtual Security Agent
3- Protect Lux
4- I believe so, however I may have missed something...

Animus Supervisor 821
March 22nd, 2012, 01:56 PM
ARE YOU AWARE WHO LUCY STILLMAN IS.

Irelia
March 22nd, 2012, 03:40 PM
ARE YOU AWARE WHO LUCY STILLMAN IS.

That she is an Animus Supervisor yes. If you are her or not, no.
You don't have to type in all caps...I still feel like I'm being interrogated.

Animus Supervisor 821
March 22nd, 2012, 04:15 PM
THIS IS AN INTERROGATION.
PLEASE PROVIDE A REASON WHY YOU SO EASILY TOLD ME YOUR DOCTOR ROLE WITHOUT CONFIRMING WHETHER OR NOT I AM MAFIA ALIGNED, AS LUCY STILLMAN IS. YOU SAY YOU HAVE THOROUGHLY READ THE HANDBOOK.

CURRENTLY, TO ME, YOU APPEAR AS AN ASSASSIN LYING TO ME ABOUT YOUR ROLE IN HOPES THAT I WILL NOT EXECUTE YOU, AS YOU SO EASILY DISCLOSED YOUR VIRTUAL SECURITY AGENT STATUS WITHOUT CONFIRMING WHETHER OR NOT I AM LUCY STILLMAN.
EXPLAIN.

Irelia
March 22nd, 2012, 04:32 PM
THIS IS AN INTERROGATION.
PLEASE PROVIDE A REASON WHY YOU SO EASILY TOLD ME YOUR DOCTOR ROLE WITHOUT CONFIRMING WHETHER OR NOT I AM MAFIA ALIGNED, AS LUCY STILLMAN IS. YOU SAY YOU HAVE THOROUGHLY READ THE HANDBOOK.

CURRENTLY, TO ME, YOU APPEAR AS AN ASSASSIN LYING TO ME ABOUT YOUR ROLE IN HOPES THAT I WILL NOT EXECUTE YOU, AS YOU SO EASILY DISCLOSED YOUR VIRTUAL SECURITY AGENT STATUS WITHOUT CONFIRMING WHETHER OR NOT I AM LUCY STILLMAN.
EXPLAIN.

This is an interrogation, doesn't mean that you have to caps spam me.
There is no way for me to confirm that you are not Lucy Stillman. You very still may be Lucy Stillman. You might just be acting like an Abstergo Agent.
In which case, did I lie about my role? Would a Virtual Security Agent claim that easily? Perhaps I am WIFOMing you into killing me because you only get 1 execution. What if I was a citizen WIFOMing as Virtual Security Agent so that you would waste it on me and not the real Security Agent, which brings me to point out that by pointing this out, I have revealed that my actions are a possible WIFOM. So what am I WIFOMing? Me being doc? Me being cit? Or this plan? Either way I can not trust whatever you say, and you can not trust what I say. The only way for me to verify my role is to show you my action outside of being supervised. But that still doesn't prove that you are not Lucy Stillman.

Animus Supervisor 821
March 22nd, 2012, 04:47 PM
USING CAPS IS STANDARD FOR JAILERS.
THERE IS NOTHING I CAN TELL YOU TO CONVINCE YOU THAT I AM TOWN ALIGNED OR MAFIA ALIGNED. FOR ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES, I WILL CLAIM AS THE TRUE TOWN SUPERVISOR. WHETHER YOU CHOOSE TO BELIEVE ME OR NOT IS OF YOUR OWN CHOOSING.
YOUR WIFOM IS ONLY BENEFICIAL ON THE ASSUMPTION THAT I AM LUCY STILLMAN. IF I WERE TOWN ALIGNED, YET YOU CLAIMED DOCTOR AS CITIZEN HOPING TO WIFOM LUCY STILLMAN, YOU WOULD BE DOING TOWN A GREAT DISSERVICE AS YOU HAVE A TOWN ALIGNED SUPERVISOR WATCHING FOR YOUR SAFETY.

YOUR INTENTIONS ARE NOT BENEFICIAL TO ME.

//EMERGENCY DESYNC PROTOCOL ACTIVATE

YOU HAVE ROUGHLY 22 HOURS TO CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE.

Irelia
March 22nd, 2012, 05:24 PM
How is a citizen claiming doctor to an untrustworthy jailor a disservice?
Ok lets say you are an Abstergo agent.
You realize that if I really am a citizen you are wasting your one and only execution on me right? (that is the reason you claimed for executing me)
That is a disservice to my fellow Abstergo Agents. What a waste.
Now then the only thing I see that is detrimental is you wasting your execution on your first target. There is nothing for you to go on but what you are fabricating this very moment.
I only see this move as beneficial to Lucy Stillman, she has a chance of killing a doctor (if you believe my role claim) or some other town. However, it could be a waste on a citizen.
I am content with dying though. No matter my role, Lucy Stillman would have wasted her one and only execution on me and could only jail people and make them invulnerable at night (note how she can not jail her own team) So essentially, I would have taken Lucy out of the game night 1. She would only benefit Abstergo by making my fellow employees invulnerable at night. I can die with that.

So as far as my claims go, believe them or don't. I don't really care.
If I convince you or not, I don't really care. Execute me.
Just wait and see who you wasted your execution on (if you really are an Abstergo supervisor).

Animus Supervisor 821
March 22nd, 2012, 05:56 PM
IS THERE ANYTHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADD BEFORE I REACH MY FINAL VERDICT.

Irelia
March 22nd, 2012, 06:02 PM
IS THERE ANYTHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADD BEFORE I REACH MY FINAL VERDICT.

no but we have like 20 hours. so i might come up with something by then....maybe not....either way, its your decision....

Animus Supervisor 821
March 22nd, 2012, 06:17 PM
I WILL SAY THIS. LUCY STILLMAN WOULD NOT EXECUTE NIGHT ONE ON A DOCTOR. IF YOU WERE DOCTOR, A CAPABLE STILLMAN WOULD GIVE YOU THE IMPRESSION THAT YOU WILL LIVE AND TELL HER FELLOW ASSASSINS TO EXECUTE YOU INSTEAD LATER. I HAVE GIVEN THE CURRENT EXECUTION ORDER ON BASIS THAT I SUSPECT YOU OF BEING AN ASSASSIN. AS THE TOWN SUPERVISOR, IT IS MY DUTY TO ELIMINATE ALL OPPOSITION TO ABSTERGO.

Irelia
March 22nd, 2012, 06:36 PM
I WILL SAY THIS. LUCY STILLMAN WOULD NOT EXECUTE NIGHT ONE ON A DOCTOR. IF YOU WERE DOCTOR, A CAPABLE STILLMAN WOULD GIVE YOU THE IMPRESSION THAT YOU WILL LIVE AND TELL HER FELLOW ASSASSINS TO EXECUTE YOU INSTEAD LATER. I HAVE GIVEN THE CURRENT EXECUTION ORDER ON BASIS THAT I SUSPECT YOU OF BEING AN ASSASSIN. AS THE TOWN SUPERVISOR, IT IS MY DUTY TO ELIMINATE ALL OPPOSITION TO ABSTERGO.

That's a very good point. I completely forgot that she very well could release me and then assassinate me later with her comrades....either way I would still end up dead. And I very well still could end up dead. Who knows what side you're on....and a capable Supervisor would not execute someone on night 1 as well. Meh

Animus Supervisor 821
March 22nd, 2012, 06:45 PM
I HAVE AN OFFER TO MAKE, IF YOU WISH TO LIVE PAST TONIGHT.

Irelia
March 22nd, 2012, 06:49 PM
I HAVE AN OFFER TO MAKE, IF YOU WISH TO LIVE PAST TONIGHT.

I will hear you out

Animus Supervisor 821
March 22nd, 2012, 07:10 PM
FIRST. I DEMAND THAT YOU TELL ME YOUR REAL ROLE.

IF I AM LUCY STILLMAN, WHICH I AM NOT, AND I BELIEVED YOUR DOCTOR CLAIM, YOU WOULD BE DEAD WITHIN A FEW DAYS ANYWAY. WHATEVER YOU CLAIM PAST THIS POINT WILL NOT CHANGE THAT IF I AM AN ASSASSIN.

HOWEVER, I AM NOT LUCY STILLMAN. I AM THE ANIMUS SUPERVISOR. AS NIGHT ONE, I WANT INFORMATION. I WANT TO HEAR YOUR TRUE ROLE, WITHOUT ANY WIFOM. IF YOU ARE A HARMFUL NEUTRAL OR ASSASSIN, YOU HAVE MY WORD THAT I WILL NOT EXECUTE YOU. IT IS POINTLESS FOR ME TO DO SO ON NIGHT 1, AS THE ASSASSINS WOULD THEN KNOW I CANNOT EXECUTE ANY MORE AND DO NOT HAVE THAT IMPENDING GUILLOTINE HANGING OVER THEIR HEADS. I ALSO CANNOT "RAT YOU OUT" IN DAY CHAT, AS THAT WOULD EXPOSE MY IDENTITY AND PUT MYSELF IN DANGER.

YOUR REAL ROLE, IF YOU'D PLEASE. I AM OFFERING YOU AN EXTENSION ON YOUR LIFE AND A CHANCE TO ELIMINATE ME IF YOU ARE SCUM. IF I FIND YOU TO BE LYING, I WILL EXECUTE YOU ON THE SPOT.

Irelia
March 22nd, 2012, 08:01 PM
FIRST. I DEMAND THAT YOU TELL ME YOUR REAL ROLE.

IF I AM LUCY STILLMAN, WHICH I AM NOT, AND I BELIEVED YOUR DOCTOR CLAIM, YOU WOULD BE DEAD WITHIN A FEW DAYS ANYWAY. WHATEVER YOU CLAIM PAST THIS POINT WILL NOT CHANGE THAT IF I AM AN ASSASSIN.

HOWEVER, I AM NOT LUCY STILLMAN. I AM THE ANIMUS SUPERVISOR. AS NIGHT ONE, I WANT INFORMATION. I WANT TO HEAR YOUR TRUE ROLE, WITHOUT ANY WIFOM. IF YOU ARE A HARMFUL NEUTRAL OR ASSASSIN, YOU HAVE MY WORD THAT I WILL NOT EXECUTE YOU. IT IS POINTLESS FOR ME TO DO SO ON NIGHT 1, AS THE ASSASSINS WOULD THEN KNOW I CANNOT EXECUTE ANY MORE AND DO NOT HAVE THAT IMPENDING GUILLOTINE HANGING OVER THEIR HEADS. I ALSO CANNOT "RAT YOU OUT" IN DAY CHAT, AS THAT WOULD EXPOSE MY IDENTITY AND PUT MYSELF IN DANGER.

YOUR REAL ROLE, IF YOU'D PLEASE. I AM OFFERING YOU AN EXTENSION ON YOUR LIFE AND A CHANCE TO ELIMINATE ME IF YOU ARE SCUM. IF I FIND YOU TO BE LYING, I WILL EXECUTE YOU ON THE SPOT.

From what you just said, I don't have to role claim. Otherwise you lose your leverage against the assassins. If you want my cooperation give your fm name. we will make a code, and you must reply with it in the day chat. then we have something to go on. otherwise you can let me go without gaining any information for Abstergo or an alliance with a fellow agent. On the other hand, you could always kill me and waste your execution. What will you decide?

Animus Supervisor 821
March 22nd, 2012, 08:10 PM
DO YOU REALIZE YOU ARE THREATENING THE SUPERVISOR. I GAIN NOTHING BUT DANGER FROM REVEALING MYSELF. A TRUE TOWN MEMBER WOULD NOT HAVE ASKED FOR SUCH. I CAN ONLY CONCLUDE THAT YOU ARE THE SCUM I PINNED YOU TO BE. DID YOU HONESTLY EXPECT THE JAILER TO CLAIM HIS IDENTITY. YOU HAVE JUST DUG YOUR OWN GRAVE.

Irelia
March 22nd, 2012, 08:41 PM
Mk. I will die an honorable death. I wasn't threatening you, and you're not all high and mighty. For all I know you could be Lucy.
My plan works well with the town. You just have to say "i told Irelia who I was" in your last will and bam I'm dead. Assassin down.
We could have come up with a signal to let me know who you are, and a signal for me to tell you what role I am.
Ok well, have fun wasting your execution on me. And having no threatening power over the assassins now.
and if you let me live without telling me who you are, this whole investigation was a waste. no information was gathered, no alliances made.

Animus Supervisor 821
March 22nd, 2012, 08:59 PM
My plan works well with the town. You just have to say "i told Irelia who I was" in your last will and bam I'm dead. Assassin down.

WAS THAT ADMITTING THAT YOU ARE AN ASSASSIN? MY LAST WILL? I DO NOT PLAN TO PERISH ANY TIME SOON. IF YOU TRULY CLAIM AS DOCTOR, THERE IS NO REASON FOR ME TO ENDANGER THE TOWN'S DOCTOR IN MY LAST WILL. PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS SENTENCE.

IF YOU ARE INDEED THE DOCTOR, I HOPE YOU WILL CERTAINLY UNDERSTAND THAT AS ANIMUS SUPERVISOR, I CANNOT REVEAL MYSELF AND JEOPARDIZE ONE OF TOWN'S STRONGEST POWER ROLES.

I CAN SEE WE HAVE REACHED AN IMPASSE. THUS, I HAVE A SECOND OFFER TO PRESENT TO YOU. I WILL LET YOU GO, IF YOU WILL RELAY A MESSAGE TO TOWN FOR ME AS YOUR FIRST POST OF THE DAY, MERELY TO ESTABLISH MYSELF AS THE TRUE TOWN JAILER AND LET OTHER TOWN MEMBERS NOT FALL PREY TO LUCY STILLMAN. THAT IS ALL I ASK.

Irelia
March 22nd, 2012, 09:09 PM
WAS THAT ADMITTING THAT YOU ARE AN ASSASSIN? MY LAST WILL? I DO NOT PLAN TO PERISH ANY TIME SOON. IF YOU TRULY CLAIM AS DOCTOR, THERE IS NO REASON FOR ME TO ENDANGER THE TOWN'S DOCTOR IN MY LAST WILL. PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS SENTENCE.

No. And if I was doctor that means I would be able to heal you and you wouldnt die in the first place. So there would be not last will.

[QUOTE=Animus Supervisor 821;101564IF YOU ARE INDEED THE DOCTOR, I HOPE YOU WILL CERTAINLY UNDERSTAND THAT AS ANIMUS SUPERVISOR, I CANNOT REVEAL MYSELF AND JEOPARDIZE ONE OF TOWN'S STRONGEST POWER ROLES.

I CAN SEE WE HAVE REACHED AN IMPASSE. THUS, I HAVE A SECOND OFFER TO PRESENT TO YOU. I WILL LET YOU GO, IF YOU WILL RELAY A MESSAGE TO TOWN FOR ME AS YOUR FIRST POST OF THE DAY, MERELY TO ESTABLISH MYSELF AS THE TRUE TOWN JAILER AND LET OTHER TOWN MEMBERS NOT FALL PREY TO LUCY STILLMAN. THAT IS ALL I ASK.[/QUOTE]
Depends. What is the message?

Irelia
March 23rd, 2012, 12:12 PM
If you truly are the Animus Supervisor (that is not Lucy) then you realize that you have no power to threaten me with on this night.
You can actually kill me, but that gets you no where. No matter if you're Lucy or Abstergo. You could be killing a potential ally and wasting your only execution so early in the game.
You must realize that I have no intention of cooperating with you without getting your account name first. (of course I might spread your message, depending on if I approve of it or not)
There are two options who you can be, Abstergo or Lucy.
There are many options on what I can be.
I can see a guaranteed way for you to catch your enemy.
1. Reveal yourself to me through a code during the day.
2. If you die from Assassins, out me.
3. If you die from neutral roles, out me.
4. If you live, no problem.

-This works no matter if you are Lucy or Abstergo. You can tell your mafia buddies that you told me who you were and they can get me killed if I'm a neutral. If you are town, you can get your town buddies to lynch me or shoot me at night.
-Now, if I am town and you are Abstergo and you get killed accidentally, then I will either be a town PR who can defend myself, or a useless citizen that tried his best but failed horribly. But I'm sure you are not the only person to target me tonight. I wouldn't be surprised if at least 1 other person visited me. They could potentially help me if I were a town that was unfortunate. Obviously I'm willing to gamble my life for Abstergo, that's how dedicated I am. Are you?
-Now if I am town and you are Lucy, well then you don't care if I die or not since you know I am not an Assassin. And you can tell your assassin buddies who you talked to and all that. Then they can possibly form an alliance or exact revenge.
-And I would not out a potential Animus Supervisor. That is asking to be killed by everyone. That's like outing a potential Doctor in sc2. They kill you for being retarded.

Animus Supervisor 821
March 23rd, 2012, 03:06 PM
OUTTING YOU AFTER GETTING KILLED BY ASSASSINS SERVES ME NO PURPOSE, IN CASE YOU WERE A TOWN PR AND THEY JUST HAPPENED TO KILL ME, AND THE FACT THAT I HAVE ALREADY PERISHED. I SERVE AS A COMPLETE DOCTOR THAT CANNOT BE ROLEBLOCKED. THIS POWER CANNOT BE UNDERMINED IN ANY WAY TO ABSTERGO OR IT IS A HUGE LOSS TO THEM. THIS IS THE REASON I CANNOT REVEAL MY IDENTITY TO YOU NO MATTER THE CIRCUMSTANCE.

I CAN, HOWEVER, OFFER YOU THIS. IF I FIND YOU TRUSTWORTHY IN CHAT AND NEED A TARGET LYNCHED, I WILL POST THE WORD RETARDED IN RED (IT WILL BE THE ONLY WORD IN RED IN THE POST) FOLLOWED BY A PERIOD. THE NEXT WORD AFTER THE PERIOD, WATCH FOR THE FIRST LETTER. GO DOWN THE EMPLOYEE LIST AND BEGIN LETTERING EACH EMPLOYEE FROM A TO Z, ALISTAR BEING A AND CAITLYN BEING B AND SO ON. WHEN YOU REACH Z, START THE NEXT NAME WITH AA, BB... AND SO ON. IF THE NAME I WANT TO TELL YOU TO TELL TOWN TO LYNCH IS CAITLYN, YOU SHOULD WATCH FOR: "RETARDED. BUT STILL". IF THE NAME I WANT TO TELL YOU CORRESPONDS TO BB, THEN THE FIRST WORD AND SECOND WORD AFTER THE RED WORD WILL BOTH BEGIN WITH A B. FOR EXAMPLE: "RETARDED. BUT BY THAT REASONING." THIS, IN TURN, WILL REVEAL TO YOU WHO I AM. THIS IS THE ONLY OFFER I CAN MAKE TO YOU.

THIS IS THE MESSAGE I WISH TO CONVEY:

"I AM THE TOWN ANIMUS SUPERVISOR. LAST NIGHT, MY CODE WAS 821. IF YOU WERE VISITED BY ANOTHER JAILER, YOU WERE JAILED LAST NIGHT BY THE ASSASSIN'S SUPERVISOR. MY BIGGEST THREAT IS LUCY STILLMAN. TO COUNTERACT HER PLANS AND UNDERMINE THE ASSASSINS, I HAVE PLANNED AN ELABORATE CODE.

DAY: oooup206
NIGHT: pgpbma376453

EACH OF THE CODE, WHEN EXPLAINED, WILL CORRESPOND TO A PICTURE/VIDEO/ETC OF A JAILER. I WILL HAVE MY TARGET COPY A MESSAGE FROM ME TO TOWN EXPLAINING THE PREVIOUS DAY'S CODE ALONG WITH A NEW DAY AND NIGHT CODE TO CONFIRM. TARGETS GETTING JAILED: IF I DO NOT EXPLAIN THE NIGHT CODE TO YOU AND HOW IT RELATES TO A JAILER, BE AWARE THAT YOU ARE SPEAKING TO LUCY STILLMAN. I WILL NOT USE A TYPICAL PICTURE UPLOADING SITE SUCH AS TINYPICS NOR A VIDEO CREATED LESS THAN A MONTH AGO TO PREVENT ASSASSINS FROM FOILING ME.

ASSASSINS AND OTHER KILLERS: I KNOW YOU WILL TRY EVERYTHING TO STOP MY PLANS. BE WARNED. IF I FIND YOU NOT SAYING IN CHAT WHAT I HAVE ASSIGNED YOU TO SAY, I WILL KNOW YOU ARE SCUM AND EXECUTE YOU IN SOME WAY SHORTLY."

I HOPE WE HAVE A DEAL. I WILL GLADLY ALLOW YOU LEAVE UNHARMED IF YOU POST THIS MESSAGE IN DAY CHAT. RIGHT NOW, I WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO KILL LUCY STILLMAN.

Irelia
March 23rd, 2012, 03:51 PM
@ your first point. I have thought about that and am willing to take the risk. Which means I have a plan set for it. It's not perfect, but it will most likely get the job done.
@ your second point. Very well. Those terms are agreeable.
@ your message. That still won't prove your jailor. Lucy could have come up with that plan to kill the jailor for Abstergo. But nonetheless, I shall post if for you and see what happens.
@ your last message. Deal. However it's not like you could do anything if I didn't....I could lie to get out and then not post it. By then you might find scum for night 2 or jail me again, which will waist your night action yet again. But I will indeed post it in good faith that your blood lust is in favor of Abstergo.

You are still not verified in my eyes, and this will certainly bring attention to me. Would you be willing to put this attention on a possible town PR?
Just something to think about if you are truly Abstergo aligned.
I look forward to seeing how your plan unfolds.

Animus Supervisor 821
March 23rd, 2012, 04:09 PM
I AM, INDEED, VERY HESITANT ABOUT MY PLAN. I CAN SEE OF NO OTHER WAY, HOWEVER. LUCY STILLMAN IS A DANGEROUS JAILER CAPABLE OF PRYING INFORMATION FROM OTHER TOWN PR'S GRASP. I MUST STOP HER ADVANCES.

IF ANYTHING, I AM PUTTING MY OWN LIFE IN DIRE DANGER. THEIR CORONER IS CAPABLE OF FINDING OUT WHO TWO PERSON VISIT EVERY NIGHT. IF THEY CATCH ME VISITING ALL THE TARGETS I HAVE VISITED, I AM AS GOOD AS DEAD. THAT IS WHY I MAY REQUIRE YOUR SERVICES AS DOCTOR WITHIN A FEW DAYS. TO ADD TO THE FIRST CODE, IF THE WORD AFTER "RETARDED" IS "HEAL," THEN I WOULD LIKE YOU TO HEAL ME THAT NIGHT.

DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS AS TO WHAT I SHOULD DO?

Animus Supervisor 821
March 23rd, 2012, 04:28 PM
A REVISION OF THE POST:

"I AM THE TOWN ANIMUS SUPERVISOR. LAST NIGHT, MY CODE WAS 821. IF YOU WERE VISITED BY ANOTHER JAILER, YOU WERE JAILED LAST NIGHT BY THE ASSASSIN'S SUPERVISOR. MY BIGGEST THREAT IS LUCY STILLMAN. TO COUNTERACT HER PLANS AND UNDERMINE THE ASSASSINS, I HAVE PLANNED AN ELABORATE CODE.

DAY: oooup206
NIGHT: pgpbma376453

EACH OF THE CODE, WHEN EXPLAINED, WILL CORRESPOND TO A PICTURE/VIDEO/ETC OF A JAILER. I WILL HAVE MY TARGET COPY A MESSAGE FROM ME TO TOWN EXPLAINING THE PREVIOUS DAY'S CODE ALONG WITH A NEW DAY AND NIGHT CODE TO CONFIRM. TARGETS GETTING JAILED: IF I DO NOT EXPLAIN THE NIGHT CODE TO YOU AND HOW IT RELATES TO A JAILER, BE AWARE THAT YOU ARE SPEAKING TO LUCY STILLMAN. I WILL NOT USE A TYPICAL PICTURE UPLOADING SITE SUCH AS TINYPICS NOR A VIDEO CREATED LESS THAN A MONTH AGO TO PREVENT ASSASSINS FROM FOILING ME.

ASSASSINS AND OTHER KILLERS: I KNOW YOU WILL TRY EVERYTHING TO STOP MY PLANS. THIS IS YOUR WARNING. IF I FIND YOU NOT SAYING IN CHAT WHAT I HAVE ASSIGNED YOU TO SAY, I WILL KNOW YOU ARE SCUM AND EXECUTE YOU IN SOME WAY SHORTLY.

FELLOW ABSTERGO AGENTS: I HAVE NO WAY OF PROVING TO YOU MY ALIGNMENT. I CAN ONLY HOPE THAT YOU WILL TRUST ME AND BELIEVE ME IN GOOD FAITH. THE ASSASSINS WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO DISCREDIT ME AND FIND ME THROUGH ERUDITO. ABSTERGO, I AM YOUR STRONGEST ALLY. YOUR DOCTOR, THAT CANNOT BE ROLE BLOCKED. PROTECT ME, AND I WILL PROTECT YOU IN RETURN."

AS PROMISED:
//EMERGENCY DESYNC PROTOCOL DEACTIVATE

Irelia
March 23rd, 2012, 04:40 PM
lol, i totally forgot about the command.
Revision noted.
Addition to code noted.
Yes, you are definitely putting your life in danger, which would bring to mind how you can just tell me who you are, if you already believe I am doctor. However, I am content not knowing with the agreement we made.

And I haven't really thought of anything for you to do, since I never thought you would ask. I will see if I can come up with something, but I am a little busy. I will post it before night is over if I come up with something.

Animus Supervisor 821
March 23rd, 2012, 05:03 PM
MY GREATEST FEAR IS THAT THE ASSASSINS WILL PRETEND THAT THEY ARE TOWN PR WHEN I JAIL THEM AND TELL ME THAT IF I EXECUTE THEM, I WILL NO LONGER HAVE LEVERAGE OVER THE ASSASSINS. I HOPE THAT THEY WILL NOT USE THIS INFORMATION AGAINST ME.

I AWAIT ANY SUGGESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE.

Irelia
March 23rd, 2012, 05:10 PM
MY GREATEST FEAR IS THAT THE ASSASSINS WILL PRETEND THAT THEY ARE TOWN PR WHEN I JAIL THEM AND TELL ME THAT IF I EXECUTE THEM, I WILL NO LONGER HAVE LEVERAGE OVER THE ASSASSINS. I HOPE THAT THEY WILL NOT USE THIS INFORMATION AGAINST ME.

I AWAIT ANY SUGGESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE.

.....that's what i just did.....but im not scum lol

Animus Supervisor 821
March 23rd, 2012, 05:28 PM
I WILL GIVE YOU THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT FOR NOW. YOU SIMPLY HAVE TO POST WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN TO THE TOWN. MY VERDICT ON YOU IS INNOCENT.

Irelia
March 23rd, 2012, 05:30 PM
Side note: If I end up trusting you and have any important information to share or have a fear for my life, I will change my signature. You can decide to jail me or not.

I will continue to brainstorm for something, but for now nothing comes to mind and I might get caught up with something until night ends.

Animus Supervisor 821
March 23rd, 2012, 05:30 PM
YOUR CODE, NOTED.

Animus Supervisor 821
March 23rd, 2012, 05:45 PM
PLEASE BE PRUDENT WHEN THINKING ABOUT CHANGING YOUR SIGNATURE. UNLESS YOU HAVE DIRE INFORMATION THAT I MUST KNOW, I WOULD SUGGEST AGAINST IT. AS FOR FEARING FOR YOUR LIFE, MAKE SURE YOU KNOW THAT I CANNOT KEEP JAILING YOU TO PROTECT YOU. IF YOU ARE AN IMPORTANT TOWN PR, WHICH I ASSUME DOCTOR, YOU ARE ADVISED AGAINST CLAIMING BEFORE LUCY IS DEAD.

EVEN WHEN PRESSURED FOR A ROLE CLAIM, THINK CAREFULLY. LUCY CAN JAIL YOU BEFORE I DO IF SHE SENDS IN HER PM BEFORE I SEND IN MINE.

THAT IS ALL. I HOPE FOR THE BEST.