PDA

View Full Version : Prologue: Security Protocol Foxtrot Mike Eleven

Elixir
March 17th, 2012, 11:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dUhUibkJnw (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dUhUibkJnw)

August 12th, 2012, 0912 am.

Not many people know about Abstergo Industries... and there's a good reason for that. As a secret parent company to many leading world institutions, it prefers its name off of the main stage. The company itself houses one of the best Research and Development divisions in the world. Research conducted here has the potential to change the entire human race forever. Joining Abstergo is no easy feat. Positions normally are invite only to the best minds the world has to offer. But... I suppose you'd know all about that having sent the invites out yourself right Ālvaro?

Warren Vidic turned his chair to face Ālvaro

At your request. 37 positions for some of the worlds finest minds.

Ālvaro's face narrows.

AG: But the recruitment is done and as far as I'm aware they were due for the first synchronization tests last night. I'm not part of your division Vidic, I don't know why you're wasting my time today.

Warren Vidic smiles and walks towards the window of the office speaking with each stride.

WV: You're quite right there, but we ran into some unexpected... complications.

AG: Complications?

Warren Vidic gestures towards a classified file on the desk, Ālvaro opens it as Vidic continues to speak.

WV: At approximately 2130 last night during the animus test procedure there was a power outage.

AG: That's your complication?

WV: Have you even looked at the file?

The file showed various blurred security images of a hooded characters in the animus room, alongside photographs of crime scene roped areas with multiple dead agents.

AG: You can't be serious

WV: Indeed... During the probation animus session we were infiltrated. We hadn't even face matched our agents before the probation session because someone said it would be a waste of time if we were to discharge those who didn't synchonize with the animus properly... Now I wonder who's idea that was...

Warren Vidic fixes his gaze on Ālvaro

AG: You think I have something to do with this?

WV: Well you did close recruitment a bit earlier than I expected... Your Assassin friends already sign up then? And how did they know to strike right then?

AG: I guess this is a bad time to let you know we can't find Anson Peake right?

WV: Yes... I'm aware he escaped from detainment. At a count of the recruits we were still at 37 despite the 7 murdered we found when the power came back online. As of 0000 I've put the company into Security Protocol Foxtrot Mike Eleven. All personnel present during the incident is quarantined to the building.

AG: Have you considered just killing all of them?

WV: Yes.

AG: And?

WV: We've lost contact with Alan.

AG: The CEO is in there somewhere? How the hell did that happen.

Unknown to Ālvaro, Multiple Abstergo Security Agents had entered the room and were standing behind him.

WV: On the plus side, the recruits showed some strong synchronization within the animus so we will be continuing the program regardless... Foxtrot Mike Eleven only stipulates they must remain in the building... They can help us with this investigation, so we'll ensure their continued appearance in both meetings and the animus network until we can find these infiltrators... But all of this is superfluous information to you, Ālvaro

AG: What do you me-

Ālvaro was interrupted by the bullet passing through his brain.

WV: Your contract with us has been terminated.

Vidic addresses the Security Detail.

WV: Search his things and then get those 37 agents into the board room.

It's time we had a little discussion about their future here at Abstergo.

Day 1 Will begin at this time: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=10%3A00+am+EST++|++Wednesday%2C+March+21%2C+201 2&lk=1

Abstergo Industries Morgue:

Ālvaro Gramática (Infiltrator) Died Prologue: Shot in the Back of the Head by Abstergo Security
Kayle (Abstergo Agent) Died Prologue: Killed in a bloody slaughter during the Assassin Infiltration.
Akali (Abstergo Agent) Died Prologue: Killed in a bloody slaughter during the Assassin Infiltration.
Annie (Abstergo Agent) Died Prologue: Killed in a bloody slaughter during the Assassin Infiltration.
Ashe (Abstergo Agent) Died Prologue: Killed in a bloody slaughter during the Assassin Infiltration.
Karma (Abstergo Agent) Died Prologue: Killed in a bloody slaughter during the Assassin Infiltration.
Cassiopeia (Abstergo Agent) Died Prologue: Killed in a bloody slaughter during the Assassin Infiltration.
Ziggs (Abstergo Agent) Died Prologue: Killed in a bloody slaughter during the Assassin Infiltration.

Elixir
March 19th, 2012, 06:31 PM
Roles are about to be sent out in preperation for tomorrows first board meeting. You will get access to your Anon account and the role has been PM'd the the Anon account.

Please don't use your Anon account to post anywhere that isn't the FMXI board.

Please PM Elixir if you have not recieved your role within 3 hours of this message.

Forum Mafia GM
March 20th, 2012, 04:37 PM
Wolfram Alpha link is broken to everyone that isnt me apparently.

Clicking it from the US seemed to give EST in the US, and from Aus EST in Aus lol

Game starts in 23 minutes. We are looking into how to make Wolfram not suck.