PDA

View Full Version : S-FM VII: The Experiment

Pages : [1] 2 3

Guardian
March 13th, 2012, 12:51 AM
Day 1: Escape

The manipulators, they were called.
With the ability to bend space-time to their own ends, their activities were hidden from the world.
But nothing could be kept secret forever........and freedom was a precious commodity that could be lost at any time....

"Have they been pacified?"
"Yes, but one of them successfully escaped to the Enclave, sir"
"Eliminate the manipulator at all costs, and anyone who has discovered the Manipulator "
"Yes sir."

Role-list:
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Random Town Role
Time Manipulator
Doctor
Sheriff

Random Mafia Role
Consiglere

Serial Killer

Players:
1 ) Ajkei
2 ) Goremancer
3 ) Roschi
4 ) Keystone(Banned) Nick
5 ) Blazer
6 ) Mopin
7 ) SPazZTiK(Modkilled) creedkingsx
8 ) GriM-DeMoN
9 ) GameFreak
10 ) Azeryuu

Graveyard:
1) Enclave Gates (Gate) - destroyed in an explosion

The Experiment S-FM has begun!

Questions should be asked in White.
Click here (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/5360-SFM-The-Experiment) for info on the setup.
Day will end in 48hrs.

EDIT: Keystone was banned. Nick will be replacing him.
EDIT2: Role cards given out.

Nick
March 13th, 2012, 01:44 AM
I blew the Keystone. That's why the Gate collapsed.

GameFreak
March 13th, 2012, 09:21 AM
Sup guys

Mopin
March 13th, 2012, 10:52 AM
Hello everyone!

GriM-DeMoN
March 13th, 2012, 12:24 PM
Sup People

Rocshi
March 13th, 2012, 12:33 PM
HEELLLOOOOO EVERRYYBODDYYYY WELCOME TO HONCAST.COM THIS IS BREAKYCPK HERE

k im done

OH GAMEFREAK
get dota2.

Rocshi
March 13th, 2012, 01:11 PM
No lynch day, I assume?

Blazer
March 13th, 2012, 02:15 PM
Hi guys. Wazzup.

GameFreak
March 13th, 2012, 02:38 PM
HEELLLOOOOO EVERRYYBODDYYYY WELCOME TO HONCAST.COM THIS IS BREAKYCPK HERE

k im done

OH GAMEFREAK
get dota2.

Are you shitting me bro i was watching honcast second ago + IVE BEEN IN THE BETA SIGNUP SINCE THE MOTHERFUCKING START AND I STILL HAVE NO KEY YET EVERYBODY ELSE I KNOW DID.
AND THE PERSONS WHO GOT MULTIPLE GAVE EM AWAY BCS I WAS ON VACATION /endsupermadrant

Mopin
March 13th, 2012, 02:45 PM
I still think 48 hour days in an S-FM is extremely unnecessary. There really isn't that much to discuss in a rather simple game like this and I'm sure FMXI will start before this is finished.

Rocshi
March 13th, 2012, 03:02 PM
-vote skip day

Rocshi
March 13th, 2012, 03:05 PM
GAMEFREAK WHERE ART THOU

ajkei
March 13th, 2012, 03:09 PM
HI GUYS IM AJKEI AND I LIKE MAFIA! AND YOU GUYS ALL LOOK SO SMART AND GOOD AT THIS GAME
48 HOUR NO LYNCH DAY? SOUNDS LIKE A PARTY! I CAN TELL WE ARE GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN!
http://i3.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_images/-1/draft_lens18295670module152204295photo_1312860725m y-little-pony-pinkie-pie
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Yeah but seriously this day is useless.
-Vote Skip Day

Goremancer
March 13th, 2012, 03:09 PM
Hi guys. Wow Rocshi isn't lurking. Hmmmm... This is going to be an interesting game.

Rocshi
March 13th, 2012, 03:11 PM
GORE

COME PLAY HON WITH ME AND AJKEI

Rocshi
March 13th, 2012, 03:14 PM
nevermind lol

Goremancer
March 13th, 2012, 03:15 PM
nevermind lol

Nevermind as in you can't play?

Nick
March 13th, 2012, 04:12 PM
-skip day

SPazZTiK and Azeryuu left.

Blazer
March 13th, 2012, 04:30 PM
Vote skip day

Nick
March 13th, 2012, 06:23 PM
skip day (1): Roschi, ajkei, Nick, Blazer
yet to post (2): SPazZTiK, Azeryuu

Rocshi
March 13th, 2012, 06:56 PM
Nick's math:

1=4

GriM-DeMoN
March 13th, 2012, 07:36 PM
-Vote Skip day

Guardian
March 13th, 2012, 08:07 PM
Day has ended, closing thread while awaiting RP completion, opening night threads etc...

Guardian
March 13th, 2012, 08:14 PM
Night 1: Confusion

The citizens of the Enclave were perplexed by the explosion that destroyed the enclave gates, but were content to allow the citizens to repair the gate....

The others, however had a nagging suspicion that things were not as they seemed, and started planning their actions....

Role-list:
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Random Town Role
Time Manipulator
Doctor
Sheriff

Random Mafia Role
Consiglere

Serial Killer

Players:
1 ) Ajkei
2 ) Goremancer
3 ) Roschi
4 ) Keystone(Banned) Nick
5 ) Blazer
6 ) Mopin
7 ) SPazZTiK
8 ) GriM-DeMoN
9 ) GameFreak
10 ) Azeryuu

Graveyard:

Night will end in 24 hours, or when everyone (including citizens) sends me a PM to end night early. This is separate from night actions.

Guardian
March 14th, 2012, 08:17 PM
Day 2:Revolution
"Now is the time to strike, while they lie in confusion."
"Agreed"
"If we do this right, We might actually succeed..."

"Morning"
"Eh its still night, wait what are you-"
*BOOOM*

"Doesn't this place feel..... electrifiying?"
"What do you mea- AAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Role-list:
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Random Town Role
Time Manipulator
Doctor
Sheriff

Random Mafia Role
Consiglere

Serial Killer

Players:
1 ) Ajkei
2 ) Goremancer(Sheriff)
3 ) Rocshi
4 ) Nick
5 ) Blazer
6 ) Mopin(Citizen)
7 ) SPazZTiK(AFK modkill) creedkingsx
8 ) GriM-DeMoN
9 ) GameFreak
10 ) Azeryuu

Graveyard:
2)Goremancer(Sheriff) - Electrocuted to death by the Serial Killer
3)Mopin(Citizen) - Killed by a bazooka launched by the Mafia

All night results have been sent out.
SPazZTiK has been AFK modkilled by me, creedkingsx will be replacing him.

You require 5 votes to lynch.(Majority Vote)
You require 6 votes to end day early. ( Super Majority vote)

creedkingsx
March 14th, 2012, 08:26 PM
Hi

Azeryuu
March 14th, 2012, 08:29 PM
Hello and good night! Why do days always start so late at night?!

Blazer
March 14th, 2012, 08:43 PM
Hi

omgbro HAI!

good morning?/night?

Questions:
There are last wills correct?
Want us to pm you our last wills like night actions?
If someone is modkilled, does the replacement keep the role of the modkilled or does that person get a new role?
Are days 24 hours as well?
And since there are 7 people we only need 4 people to vote on who to lynch correct? Will it be an insta lynch? (lynched as soon as 4 votes is acquired and also will the day end after the lynch or continue?
The consig can kill correct?
What if a healed target was time manipulated? Would the heal go for that night or wait the day out and "heal" the next day?
Or if the doctor was time manipulated, would that effect the "heal"?

creedkingsx
March 14th, 2012, 09:12 PM
How was everyone's night last night? I moved into someone else's house because it was foreclosed.

creedkingsx
March 14th, 2012, 09:18 PM
omgbro HAI!

good morning?/night?

Questions:
If someone is modkilled, does the replacement keep the role of the modkilled or does that person get a new role?
And since there are 7 people we only need 4 people to vote on who to lynch correct? Will it be an insta lynch? (lynched as soon as 4 votes is acquired and also will the day end after the lynch or continue?
What if a healed target was time manipulated? Would the heal go for that night or wait the day out and "heal" the next day?

I know that I have the same role as the person I am replacing and that Day times are 48 hours unless skipped.

Blazer
March 14th, 2012, 09:20 PM
How was everyone's night last night? I moved into someone else's house because it was foreclosed.

? That sucks. I had a good night :D
Finally someone posts on here haha.

And ok. It said the night was 24 hrs so I was curious ^^ and thanks for answering my question about your role.

Guardian
March 14th, 2012, 09:28 PM
omgbro HAI!

good morning?/night?

Questions:

Answers:
1 ) Yes
2 ) Yes
3 ) He/She keeps the role. Its basically a personality swap.
4 ) Its 48 hours, unless you all (-vote end day) to end day early. (This is separate from lynches)
5 ) Its 8 people here, not 7. And its insta lynch unless the person was manipulated the night before.
6 ) Day continues as usual (unless you -vote end day), but lynch is locked.
7 ) Yes, the Consig can kill, but will have to forfeit his night action on that night.
8 ) The heal will be postponed to the next day night.
9 ) No

Rocshi
March 14th, 2012, 09:50 PM
ohai erryboddy

why did you start day at midnight.

nothing to report on the western front

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR

Blazer
March 14th, 2012, 09:52 PM
Answers:
1 ) Yes
2 ) Yes
3 ) He/She keeps the role. Its basically a personality swap.
4 ) Its 48 hours, unless you all (-vote end day) to end day early. (This is separate from lynches)
5 ) Its 8 people here, not 7. And its insta lynch unless the person was manipulated the night before.
6 ) Day continues as usual (unless you -vote end day), but lynch is locked.
7 ) Yes, the Consig can kill, but will have to forfeit his night action on that night.
8 ) The heal will be postponed to the next day.
9 ) No

Muchos gracias!

ZZZzzzzzzzz bbl

Nick
March 15th, 2012, 05:50 AM
I'm roleblocked.

And I claim doctor!

GameFreak
March 15th, 2012, 10:47 AM
We gotta play some HoN later lads , and Nick dafuq , or stupid or clever :/

Blazer
March 15th, 2012, 10:50 AM
Agree with that last part, I think. I don't speak your language

creedkingsx
March 15th, 2012, 11:11 AM
How can we trust the senior Nick?

GriM-DeMoN
March 15th, 2012, 12:19 PM

Why would you need to know if your not this role.

ajkei
March 15th, 2012, 12:21 PM
EDITING DETECTED.

>_>
And why would you SAY you were doctor? Especially if the (probably) consort blocked you already? Now he can just block you for the rest of the game, making you effectively a citizen. If by blocked you mean manipulated, it is still a stupid claim because the time manipulator can not protect you tonight...
If this is a fake roleclaim coming from a citizen, retract it now before you force the real doctor to claim please.

Also, a question:
Are citizens informed that they are roleblocked even though they have no action to block?

Blazer
March 15th, 2012, 01:53 PM
@grim. Cuz someone was shot with a bazooka. just taking notes about the mafia. If my night action was blow someone up with a bazooka, why would I ask if I could do it? It would've been in my pm with my role.

@aj:: he's likely not doctor or citizen. Just wifoming as it. I bet. And the real doctor would never be retarded enough to reveal. I wouldn't be surprised if he's evil.

Rocshi
March 15th, 2012, 02:11 PM
-vote Blazer

I've seen that a few times before. I'm not letting it slip, and it's our only lead.

Blazer
March 15th, 2012, 02:17 PM
-vote Blazer

I've seen that a few times before. I'm not letting it slip, and it's our only lead.

Interesting. Scummy move on your part. I wouldn't vote me if I were you, unless your evil ofc.
Btw if nick isn't lying that means there's a consort and a consig.. Big IF.

Edit: also what lead are you talking about? The fact I asked a question about a role? Interesting, I don't follow your logic. Especially since someone was killed with a bazooka, if I was consig that means I would already know that I could kill since someone was murdered last night. Besides the fact it would be in the roles pm

Rocshi
March 15th, 2012, 02:18 PM
Chill.

We have nothing else, and it's just pressure brahs.

I AM JESTER

ajkei
March 15th, 2012, 02:23 PM
-vote Blazer

Really?
so youre just ignoring the obviously fake doc claim from nick?
Well either a fake claim or just a tard claim...

The mafia would already know that the consig can kill, i find it highly doubtful that mafia would ask, unless they had a framer/consort kill last night.
However, if we believe the part of nick's claim where he says he was roleblocked, we know that the consort took an action last night (in blocking nick) and therefore Consig was the killer.
Not trying to say hes 100% innocent, but I would think that his asking the question points more towards innocence than guilt. Just my opinion.

creedkingsx
March 15th, 2012, 02:24 PM
I say:
-vote Nick
No real Doctor would reveal aimlessly like that and there is no such reason to lie about your role except in an attempt to get town to trust.

ajkei
March 15th, 2012, 02:26 PM
I say:
-vote Nick
No real Doctor would reveal aimlessly like that and there is no such reason to lie about your role except in an attempt to get town to trust.

I would say hold off on voting nick, it seems more like a careless cit claim than a mafia claim, simply because it is so ill thought out. I wonder what he will say though.

Rocshi
March 15th, 2012, 02:28 PM
Nick understands Why-FOM.

I could see that as a citizen gambit. But then again, those usually don't happen for a while, and when they do, they're usually at least slightly believable.

-unvote
-vote Nick

creedkingsx
March 15th, 2012, 02:33 PM
I would say hold off on voting nick, it seems more like a careless cit claim than a mafia claim, simply because it is so ill thought out. I wonder what he will say though.

I would actually e more inclined to think that maybe he is Consort and he did the killing action, claim that he was role-blocked and that he was Doctor. In an attempt to epic WIFOM us.

Blazer
March 15th, 2012, 02:34 PM
Chill.

We have nothing else, and it's just pressure brahs.

I AM JESTER

Mhm. Sure.
Since there's nothing else let's randomly lynch someone. You realize there are 3 evils right? Careful with pressure votes or they can jump on the bandwagon and lynch, claiming "pressure vote"

Blazer
March 15th, 2012, 02:38 PM
Don't vote for nick anymore. Let him defend himself. Otherwise your scum.

GameFreak
March 15th, 2012, 02:47 PM
Just checking in , some weird stuff, i don't think a mafia would be that stupid to ask such a question. So i'm pretty confident Blazer is cool ... for now.
Nick i don't even know dude i just want to hear what he says.
Rocshi With the first lynch woowoo

GameFreak
March 15th, 2012, 02:51 PM
Just checking in , some weird stuff, i don't think a mafia would be that stupid to ask such a question. So i'm pretty confident Blazer is cool ... for now.
Nick i don't even know dude i just want to hear what he says.
Rocshi With the first vote woowoo

fixed*

Blazer
March 15th, 2012, 05:02 PM
If he doesn't defend himself by tomorrow we should just lynch him. He'd just end up being useless if he hardly gets on and won't even defend himself. He just might be a cit that wants to die..

Rocshi
March 15th, 2012, 06:21 PM
I think this game should either end very soon or be postponed. I've already got a very large note spreadsheet set up.

Blazer
March 15th, 2012, 06:34 PM
I think this game should either end very soon or be postponed. I've already got a very large note spreadsheet set up.

Well with 2kpn and only 8 ppl left, it should end fast...

Rocshi
March 15th, 2012, 06:43 PM
But with 48 hour days and lurkers...

The game is starting ETA 2-3 days.

It may start before this day is over.

Blazer
March 15th, 2012, 07:00 PM
But with 48 hour days and lurkers...

The game is starting ETA 2-3 days.

It may start before this day is over.

Well the lurkers do kind of kill it....they might get replaced though.
I still think it will end rather soon..of course thats me comparing it to an FM. lol

creedkingsx
March 15th, 2012, 07:07 PM
Well the lurkers do kind of kill it....they might get replaced though.
I still think it will end rather soon..of course thats me comparing it to an FM. lol

What are Lurkers?

Guardian
March 15th, 2012, 07:11 PM
Are citizens informed that they are roleblocked even though they have no action to block?

Yes they are informed.

Guardian
March 15th, 2012, 07:11 PM
How can we trust the senior Nick?

WARNING: Do not edit your posts for ANY reason whatsoever.

GriM-DeMoN
March 15th, 2012, 07:14 PM
I say we come back tomorrow and chat. -Vote Skip Day
Nick You need a defence by tomorrow.

Nick
March 15th, 2012, 07:19 PM
Waiting for inputs from Azeryuu and GriM-DeMoN...

Blazer
March 15th, 2012, 07:20 PM
What are Lurkers?

People who don't post. More or less.
They just lurk, and watch, and stuff.

No editing?...can't that option be turned off...im guilty. I edited one of my posts :O meh bad

ajkei
March 15th, 2012, 07:21 PM
And YOU...

In case you havent noticed at least half of the players in the game are waiting for you to post about your doc claim...

Blazer
March 15th, 2012, 07:21 PM
Waiting for inputs from Azeryuu and GriM-DeMoN...

Grim just spoke. And people want to lynch you, or at least pressure vote you to defend yourself....so???

creedkingsx
March 15th, 2012, 07:22 PM
WARNING: Do not edit your posts for ANY reason whatsoever.

Sorry, the before said, "How can we the senior Nick?"
I just added trust because I'd forgotten it the first time around.
I won't do it again. ^^v

Nick
March 15th, 2012, 07:23 PM
Keeping me at L-1 or L-2 will be enough. There are 3 evil roles. And we only need 5 votes to lynch.

GriM-DeMoN should give his opinion before asking me to defend myself?

creedkingsx
March 15th, 2012, 07:24 PM
Keeping me at L-1 or L-2 will be enough. There are 3 evil roles. And we only need 5 votes to lynch.

I know I am not an expert at FM by any means, but I do know for a fact in the normal mafia that anyone who avoids defending themselves is 95% a baddie.

Blazer
March 15th, 2012, 07:29 PM

grim already spoke. what opinion do you want?

creedkingsx
March 15th, 2012, 07:29 PM
skip day (1): Roschi, ajkei, Nick, Blazer
yet to post (2): SPazZTiK, Azeryuu

I am replacing SpaZZTiK

Nick
March 15th, 2012, 07:32 PM
@Blazer and creedkingsx

Ah, wise guys. How do you plan to scum hunt then? If not tell me your strategy and we'll use yours.

Empty post like this works well to seem active but in fact contribute nothing you know. And why the hell would you come back tomorrow and chat?

We need to lynch today and the lynch must not be random. Even if we lynch wrongly, at least we can get more information tomorrow if everyone talks.

creedkingsx you can use your own name.

Blazer
March 15th, 2012, 07:35 PM
@Blazer and creedkingsx

Ah, wise guys. How do you plan to scum hunt then? If not tell me your strategy and we'll use yours.

Empty post like this works well to seem active but in fact contribute nothing you know. And why the hell would you come back tomorrow and chat?

We need to lynch today and the lynch must not be random. Even if we lynch wrongly, at least we can get more information tomorrow if everyone talks.

I am a wise guy ;) don't underestimate me. I have my own list and suspicions, along with leads. I would not waste a day by skipping like grim would. However, I would like you to talk more. Or defend yourself.

creedkingsx
March 15th, 2012, 07:37 PM
@Blazer and creedkingsx

No, I mean SpazZTiK was Modkilled and I am his replacement.
And there is more to the game of Mafia than what Investigators and Sheriffs say.
There are certain actions guilty people take, such as avoiding the need of defending yourself, as you are doing now.
Half the game is the same as Poker, being able to read the other players of the game and identify their true intentions.

Nick
March 15th, 2012, 07:38 PM
Nick (2): Roschi, creedkingsx
skip day (1): GriM-DeMoN

And what do you guys think about the death of Mopin and Goremancer?

Blazer
March 15th, 2012, 07:43 PM
Nick (2): Roschi, creedkingsx

And what do you guys think about the death of Mopin and Goremancer?

Unfortunate to lose a sheriff. The citizen did his job.

ajkei
March 15th, 2012, 07:43 PM
Goremancer is a nubbie and really needs to get better at HoN, then maybe he wouldnt get first blooded so much.

Blazer
March 15th, 2012, 07:46 PM
Goremancer is a nubbie and really needs to get better at HoN, then maybe he wouldnt get first blooded so much.

What is HoN

ajkei
March 15th, 2012, 07:50 PM
What is HoN

-Vote Blazer
This kind of insolence WILL NOT GO UNPUNISHED.

ajkei
March 15th, 2012, 07:50 PM
-Unvote blazer

creedkingsx
March 15th, 2012, 07:55 PM
-Vote Blazer
This kind of insolence WILL NOT GO UNPUNISHED.

I have the same question. I think this is both our first times playing FM, so bear with us lol

Nick
March 15th, 2012, 07:56 PM
Come to think of it... I might as well explain...

Citizen
Citizen
Random Town Role (Vigilante or Escort)
Time Manipulator
Doctor
Random Mafia Role (Framer or Consort)
Consiglere
Serial Killer

For Random Mafia Role, they will most likely claim being Random Town Role later on. Framer can safely claim being citizen. Consort will obviously claim Escort, but they will never claim first. Consigliere and Serial Killer will most likely claim citizen. Consigliere and Framer can also claim doctor/time manipulator if both are still alive then.

It is good that one citizen died. So less place for scum to hide later. If 2 citizens 4 claimers, successful lynch later = 50%. But if 1 citizen 3 claimers, successful lynch later = 67%. And citizens trying to stay alive longer are obviously not citizens.

Mafia normally does anything they want in my experience. So anything is likely. But normally one will be active and the other lurking.

Serial Killer will normally deflect attention for the first two days. Either by piling votes on others without giving much input or stay neutral to avoid attention.

ajkei
March 15th, 2012, 07:56 PM
Also this post.

http://images.dailydawdle.com/what-the-f.gif

ajkei
March 15th, 2012, 07:57 PM
http://www.heroesofnewerth.com/

And it has nothing to do with FM...
Just Blizzard-descended games and good games.

Rocshi
March 15th, 2012, 07:59 PM
Nick, explain your claim or get lynched. I leave it at that.

Blazer
March 15th, 2012, 08:01 PM
Your stats are funky. Also I have been in an FM before creed. And this is technically not an FM. Its a mini fm or "s" fm XD
FMs are huge :D

Nick
March 15th, 2012, 08:01 PM
Unfortunate to lose a sheriff. The citizen did his job.

Err... everyone knows that. I'm asking about who you suspect and why...

Scum kill people whom they hold in high regard. Or random kill people whom they don't like.

Mopin - most likely active M-FM players are mafia
Goremancer - most likely random kill

Excluding WIFOM of course.

creedkingsx
March 15th, 2012, 08:04 PM

Scum kill people whom they hold in high regard. Or random kill people whom they don't like.

We suspect you because you aimlessly claimed Doctor -.-

Blazer
March 15th, 2012, 08:05 PM

You're acting like I trust you. lol.

Blazer
March 15th, 2012, 08:06 PM
Side note: THIS IS THE MOST ACTIVE THIS THREAD HAS EVER BEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nick
March 15th, 2012, 08:06 PM
Nick, explain your claim or get lynched. I leave it at that.

I'm trying to scum hunt of course. I will insist that I'm doctor even if I'm counterclaimed. In that case I want everyone to claim too. That's all. If there is no counterclaim, there is a time manipulator after all.

Nick
March 15th, 2012, 08:08 PM
Need more info from GriM-DeMoN, GameFreak and Azeryuu!

Nick
March 15th, 2012, 08:09 PM
Azeryuu will normally post later. So now I will

vote GameFreak

Talk!

Blazer
March 15th, 2012, 08:13 PM
So your sticking to your claim as doctor huh?

Nick
March 15th, 2012, 08:16 PM
So your sticking to your claim as doctor huh?

If there is a roleclaim, I want the lurkers to claim their roles first!

creedkingsx
March 15th, 2012, 08:17 PM
If there is a roleclaim, I want the lurkers to claim their roles first!

I want you to die.

creedkingsx
March 15th, 2012, 08:17 PM
I want you to die.

Not literally of course, I don't mean to seem rash :P

ajkei
March 15th, 2012, 08:23 PM
Since you want us to go about discussing and such, please answer this question:
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU REVEAL?
There is no one who can heal you, except Time manipulator, and if you are telling the truth there is a 50% chance the consort could just roleblock you into oblivion. There was no need for your role claim at all, the only thing that needed to be said was that you were role blocked last night. No one was pressuring you or trying to lynch you. Now, assuming your role claim is true (which i don't) the only person who has role claimed is the person who needs to role claim the LEAST. And since you DID already role claim, why are you not championing a mass role claim?

Also, no one else was role blocked, correct?

creedkingsx
March 15th, 2012, 08:24 PM
Since you want us to go about discussing and such, please answer this question:
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU REVEAL?
There is no one who can heal you, except Time manipulator, and if you are telling the truth there is a 50% chance the consort could just roleblock you into oblivion. There was no need for your role claim at all, the only thing that needed to be said was that you were role blocked last night. No one was pressuring you or trying to lynch you. Now, assuming your role claim is true (which i don't) the only person who has role claimed is the person who needs to role claim the LEAST. And since you DID already role claim, why are you not championing a mass role claim?

Also, no one else was role blocked, correct?

As far as I can tell, this is correct. Which is why I was saying he might be Consort that killed, claim role-block, and claimed doctor to further support that he is a Town that was role-blocked

Blazer
March 15th, 2012, 08:29 PM
I agree. Also I don't think that the real doctor would reveal to out a fake doctor. It would just end up in his death.

Nick
March 15th, 2012, 08:32 PM
As far as I can tell, this is correct. Which is why I was saying he might be Consort that killed, claim role-block, and claimed doctor to further support that he is a Town that was role-blocked

In that case, the time manipulator and doctor will stay away from me. And serial killer will come for me!

Nick
March 15th, 2012, 08:35 PM
Or I'm serial killer faking roleblocked, and faking doctor. I cannot die at night!

ajkei
March 15th, 2012, 08:36 PM
And with a 50% chance of there being a vigilante, a citizen would not want to fake role claim because it could waste a vig kill on a cit...
And a citizen trying to claim a PR to take a bullet would at least try to do so convincingly...

Another question for Nick:
On a scale of 1-10, how hard are you trying in this game? (1 being Rocshi, 10 being Guardian)

Blazer
March 15th, 2012, 08:41 PM
Well from what I have been judging and observing, this is my best bet.
If nick is doctor he will die soon, if nick isn't doctor he is not helping the town.
Nick has a high probability of being evil. He is not acting like a townie and he also is trying to seem intelligent to lead the town. He also shrugs off suspicion and tries to get it on others.
If nick is town, I can not think of any town role who would behave like him. (maybe a cit....but hes gonna get lynched instead of shot at night so that defeats the purpose of a citizen.)

vote Nick

Nick
March 15th, 2012, 08:42 PM
And with a 50% chance of there being a vigilante, a citizen would not want to fake role claim because it could waste a vig kill on a cit...
And a citizen trying to claim a PR to take a bullet would at least try to do so convincingly...

Another question for Nick:
On a scale of 1-10, how hard are you trying in this game? (1 being Rocshi, 10 being Guardian)

Vigilante will normally shoot fake Hidden Town claimers. So that's why I said consort/framer will not dare claim first.

With WIFOM, anything will do, convincing or not. Maybe I'm doctor faking citizen faking doctor?

What do you mean by trying hard?

Blazer
March 15th, 2012, 08:44 PM
Vigilante will normally shoot fake Hidden Town claimers. So that's why I said consort/framer will not dare claim first.

With WIFOM, anything will do, convincing or not. Maybe I'm doctor faking citizen faking doctor?

I was thinking of a double wifom, but most people would not risk the shot. Your risk would most likely in end your death.

You do not act like a typical doctor, if you are a doctor, which could be wifom, or you could wifom about wifoming. So don't start about wifoming.

Nick
March 15th, 2012, 08:45 PM
At L-2. And before the remaining people post? If you hammer too early, what the rest say later are meaningless.

ajkei
March 15th, 2012, 08:47 PM

That would count as trying hard.
As in, how much effort are you putting in to this game to find scum? (Or if you are scum, pretend that you are not?)

Blazer
March 15th, 2012, 08:48 PM
At L-2. And before the remaining people post? If you hammer too early, what the rest say later are meaningless.

IF they post. They could get modkilled and replaced.

But yes, that's why you better convince me not to hammer you. I can't speak for the evils however. You might wanna hurry before they jump on the train.

ajkei
March 15th, 2012, 08:49 PM
Your constant evasion of questions, plus the fact that it took you 5 minutes to answer a question that could be answered in 1 character, are not helping your case...

Blazer
March 15th, 2012, 08:49 PM
As in, how much effort are you putting in to this game to find scum? (Or if you are scum, pretend that you are not?)

or hes scum pretending to be town pretending to be a different town pretending to be scummy to screw us over!

Either way, you end up doing too much and hurt town more than help.

Nick
March 15th, 2012, 08:51 PM

Err... about 8 to 10?

Do you know Kromos?

Nick
March 15th, 2012, 08:53 PM
or hes scum pretending to be town pretending to be a different town pretending to be scummy to screw us over!

Either way, you end up doing too much and hurt town more than help.

Town need information. If not who want to get lynched instead of me? The lurkers who might be the time manipulator, doctor or hidden town? But the real doctor is me!

Nick
March 15th, 2012, 08:56 PM
And I suppose we have found 2 out of 3 scum.

ajkei
March 15th, 2012, 08:58 PM
Err... about 8 to 10?
thank you for answering.
If your curious, i asked that question because in my mind there were two possible explanations for your claim:
A) It was an ill thought out claim that you made without much reasoning and thinking behind it, be it a cit failing to claim doc, a mafia trying to claim doc, or a doc just failing and randomly claiming. As the claim itself didnt really help the discussion, it did not appear to be a well thought out claim.
B) You made a really bad fake claim so that you could judge people's reactions to it and therefore find scum and help town (or at least be able to pretend to find scum and help town if you are indeed scum yourself.
A would be more likely if you were not trying hard, B would be more likely if you said you were.
Also:
Or I'm serial killer faking roleblocked, and faking doctor. I cannot die at night!
Actually, i forgot about the serial killer. Congrats on coming up with (in my eyes) the only logical conclusion we can make taking what you have said so far at face value.

ajkei
March 15th, 2012, 09:00 PM
If you're curious
Fixed. . .

ajkei
March 15th, 2012, 09:00 PM
Anyways, good night for now, i will probably be on again the same time tomorrow. (Or if i can post at lunch, maybe sooner.)

Blazer
March 15th, 2012, 09:02 PM
And I suppose we have found 2 out of 3 scum.

Do enlighten me.

Night AJ.

Rocshi
March 15th, 2012, 09:05 PM
I would like to know these 2 out of 3 scum.

Scum is good to find.

Nick
March 15th, 2012, 09:05 PM
Do enlighten me.

Night AJ.

Too early to explain.

Then again, those who rushed to hammer me is scummier.

Nick (3): Roschi, creedkingsx, Blazer

I think Roschi needs to explain himself. And I think either Blazer or creedkingsx is bad.

Blazer
March 15th, 2012, 09:06 PM
Town need information. If not who want to get lynched instead of me? The lurkers who might be the time manipulator, doctor or hidden town? But the real doctor is me!

bullspit.

Blazer
March 15th, 2012, 09:07 PM
Too early to explain.

Then again, those who rushed to hammer me is scummier.

Nick (3): Roschi, creedkingsx, Blazer

I think Roschi needs to explain himself. And I think either Blazer or creedkingsx is bad.

Your funny.

unvote all

You earned yourself more time from me. But don't stop talking.
However, I don't believe your claim for 1 second.

Nick
March 15th, 2012, 09:09 PM
vote Roschi

Most likely SK candidate. And we need to reduce KPN to one.

Rocshi
March 15th, 2012, 09:11 PM
Who the fuck is Roschi?

Also, lol.

Blazer
March 15th, 2012, 09:13 PM
Who the fuck is Roschi?

Also, lol.

Your the dude who is in invisible mode watching the forum.

Rocshi
March 15th, 2012, 09:15 PM
*implying that everyone spells my name wrong lol

Blazer
March 15th, 2012, 09:16 PM
*implying that everyone spells my name wrong lol

Just defend yourself already

GriM-DeMoN
March 15th, 2012, 10:05 PM
-Vote Nick

-Unvote SkipDay

Your not acting like a normal townie please defend yourself better.

GriM-DeMoN
March 15th, 2012, 10:07 PM
Also.

You are random voting people and randomly saying people are bad.

Nick
March 15th, 2012, 10:39 PM
-Vote Nick

-Unvote SkipDay

Your not acting like a normal townie please defend yourself better.

In your opinion, how should townie act?

Also.

You are random voting people and randomly saying people are bad.

Why do you think that Rocshi is town?

GriM-DeMoN
March 15th, 2012, 10:46 PM
I have no idea if Rocshi is town or Not i actualy fucken hate Rocshi. So i would actualy like to lynch him but thats not playing fair.

creedkingsx
March 15th, 2012, 11:43 PM
So we are at 4 votes for Nick, let us get a fifth, we lynch the Serial Killer (since he is stand alone with no one attempting to defend him) and we can move onto the Mafia.

Nick
March 16th, 2012, 12:19 AM
Revoting Rocshi.

vote Rocshi

Typical of you to bandwagon, Rocshi. Few more votes on you and you will claim SK lol.

Nick
March 16th, 2012, 12:22 AM
How are you gong to find the SK and mafia without any leads? Are you going to claim sheriff tomorrow?

Or you prefer that everyone role claim so that they know whom to kill?

Azeryuu
March 16th, 2012, 04:15 AM
-vote Nick

I'm not getting on much because I've gotten sick >.<

Nick
March 16th, 2012, 04:31 AM
Wow really. Nobody bothers to play already cause Sheriff is dead?

Town will lose by tomorrow night.

Bandwagoners who won't think and lurkers who prefer to skip day so that scum can kill again...

Blazer
March 16th, 2012, 07:43 AM
-vote Nick

I'm not getting on much because I've gotten sick >.<

Hope you get better!
Personally I don't think we should vote him up that much yet. We still have reptwelve hours right?
Please unvote before hammered

GameFreak
March 16th, 2012, 09:23 AM
Lol didn't we just hammer Nick, also sorry that i couldn't be here at 2 AM you know when you pressured me,
anyway now i'm here, i'm on a honwinningstreak so yeah i only check every 30 mins.

I already gave my thoughts, Nick plays fucked up , rest not giving fucks yet... all seems normal

Blazer
March 16th, 2012, 09:35 AM
Well then I guess we're waiting for guardian to verify he was hammered?

GameFreak
March 16th, 2012, 09:51 AM
With our sheriff dead N1 (seems like Zack's FM lol) we don't really have that much to go on. So it'll be hard, we'll have to lynch no matter what. Let's just hope we lynch the right people.

I just hope he isn't a retarded time manipulator that wants to take some bullets.

Blazer
March 16th, 2012, 10:06 AM
With our sheriff dead N1 (seems like Zack's FM lol) we don't really have that much to go on. So it'll be hard, we'll have to lynch no matter what. Let's just hope we lynch the right people.

I just hope he isn't a retarded time manipulator that wants to take some bullets.

Agreed

Azeryuu
March 16th, 2012, 12:37 PM
-unvote Nick
Meh

creedkingsx
March 16th, 2012, 01:27 PM
We started with 102 people.
We have 8 people now.
5 town, 2 mafia, 1 serial killer.
2 people will die tonight.
1 of 3 situations will occur:
A, 1 town down, 1 mafia down. this leaves 1 Mafia, 4 Town, 1 SK.
B, 2 town down. Leaving 3 town, 2 Mafia, 1 SK.
C, assuming the SK is invulnerable at night like in the reg. game (new still D: ) 1 town down, 4 town 2 maf, 1 sk remain.
We lynch Nick, either the probably that he is mafia occurs, and we fabricate the first situation except either we lose a second town or the mafia hits the SK.
It is probable that Nick is Serial Killer. He avoids the question, aimlessly revealed that he was "doctor," and I don't trust that literally nobody will come to his aid. It seems pretty obvious to me.

GriM-DeMoN
March 16th, 2012, 01:55 PM
K revote him guys he only needs 1 more vote then its Lyncheyeyeye

Azeryuu
March 16th, 2012, 02:17 PM
-vote Nivk

Azeryuu
March 16th, 2012, 02:18 PM
-vote Nivk
*Nick

ajkei
March 16th, 2012, 02:21 PM
Your funny.

unvote all

You earned yourself more time from me. But don't stop talking.
However, I don't believe your claim for 1 second.
Quoted for saving us a mislynch. This is what happens when I leave?
Honestly. Do you really think that Nick would have gotten this many votes if he were really mafia? Three of the scummiest players in my eyes (Rocshi, Grim, and creed - creed is now scum in my eyes for not unvoting before nick had time to defend himself, Grim is scum for pushing the lynch on him super hard, and Rocshi has been scumming up the place all day) are on his lynch train. I suspect at least 2 of them are scum, if not 3. Azeryuu, thank you for unvoting, please do not re vote him. That goes for Game and Blazer as well; DO NOT LYNCH NICK YET PLEASE.

A question for guardian: do we only get one vote at a time? or can we vote multiple people?

As it stands, Grim has some serious explaining to do before this vote comes off.
-Vote Grim-Demon

Rocshi
March 16th, 2012, 02:27 PM
-unvote

Gah, he's Nick. He can't be this stupid. If it were say, Grim or Azeryuu or GameFreak, I would be less skeptic.

Anyway. Grim is voting without any possible explanation whatsoever. Explain please.

ajkei
March 16th, 2012, 02:29 PM
-vote Nivk
Never mind. You just lost what little trust you had with that re vote. Now i highly suspect you being mafia with Grim :
SEQUENCE OF EVENTS:
1. Grim sees Nick at a decently high number of votes and seeming scummy. Votes Nick instead of skipping day which he previously suggested (A highly scummy suggestion in the first place, which he still has not explained. Nor has he explained why he suddenly thinks its a better idea to lynch Nick now.)
2. You vote nick right after Grim does, coming out of hyperlurk to try to lynch a townie
3. You unvote Nick (with no explanation as to why), probably thinking you have already hammered him and not wanting to seem like scum for suddenly voting him.
4. Grim says "QUICK, VOTE NICK! WE CAN HAMMER!
5. You hasten to obey.
If i could vote 2 people at once, you would have my vote as well.

ajkei
March 16th, 2012, 02:35 PM
SEQUENCE OF EVENTS:
1. Grim sees Nick at a decently high number of votes and seeming scummy. Votes Nick instead of skipping day which he previously suggested (A highly scummy suggestion in the first place, which he still has not explained. Nor has he explained why he suddenly thinks its a better idea to lynch Nick now.)
2. You vote nick right after Grim does, coming out of hyperlurk to try to lynch a townie
3. Blazer says we have hammered Nick
4. You unvote Nick (with no explanation as to why), probably thinking you have already hammered him and not wanting to seem like scum for suddenly voting him.
5. Grim says "QUICK, VOTE NICK! WE CAN HAMMER!
6. You hasten to obey.
Edited to add in an event

ajkei
March 16th, 2012, 02:42 PM
The 7 people reading this thread on invis, I see you there.
http://rrenglishforsecretaries.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/i-want-you1.jpg
..To stop lurking and post so we can kill scum.

Rocshi
March 16th, 2012, 02:46 PM
-vote Grim

ajkei for MVP lawl

but seriously yeah explain that

GriM-DeMoN
March 16th, 2012, 03:10 PM
Never mind. You just lost what little trust you had with that re vote. Now i highly suspect you being mafia with Grim :
SEQUENCE OF EVENTS:
3. You unvote Nick (with no explanation as to why), probably thinking you have already hammered him and not wanting to seem like scum for suddenly voting him.
4. Grim says "QUICK, VOTE NICK! WE CAN HAMMER!
5. You hasten to obey.
If i could vote 2 people at once, you would have my vote as well.

1. Welll Nick is Random Voting people thats why i want him Lynched.
2. We Don't Know if Nick is a Townie Yet but i reckon someone that is voting him is actualy the real Doctor.

4. Grim says "QUICK, VOTE NICK! WE CAN HAMMER! I never said that.

Also I voted to Skip day because days so Long

GriM-DeMoN
March 16th, 2012, 03:12 PM
Also im not the only one wanting Nick Lynched.

But Ok

Unvote Nick

Rocshi
March 16th, 2012, 03:26 PM
1. Welll Nick is Random Voting people thats why i want him Lynched.
2. We Don't Know if Nick is a Townie Yet but i reckon someone that is voting him is actualy the real Doctor.

Random...voting?
Random?

4. Grim says "QUICK, VOTE NICK! WE CAN HAMMER! I never said that.

Also I voted to Skip day because days so Long

Uh...

Uh....

Are you TRYING to get yourself lynched?

ajkei
March 16th, 2012, 03:30 PM
I think this comes close enough.

And as for random voting people, no, he was not random voting people. Votes on people who do not have any votes on them at the time do not really matter, it just forces more discussion. More discussion is good for town. The two votes he HAS made were simply to encourage discussion, unlike yours, which were aimed solely at STOPPING discussion - first voting skip day, then voting nick trying to get him lynched without ever really telling us the whole story of his actions. He has voted only 2 times so far, and much less aggressively than you. His vote for gameFreak was simply a vote to encourage a lurker to join in the discussion. As for Rochsdhir (is that spelled badly enough for you?), Rocshi has been the quickest one to vote ANYONE who he has seen others put suspicion on, without really explaining his reasons. I would say that at the time nick voted, Rocshi was certainly the most scummy person in the game (besides nick himself).
Yes. Other people are also suspicious of nick. however, other people are not saying "LYNCH HIM NOW QUICK, HE IS ALMOST DEAD!" No intelligent townie wants to lynch someone without hearing him defend himself. Voting someone up to L-3 or L-2 simply forces a suspicious to make a defense so that town can get a better judge on their scumminess. Voting someone past that is only done when we have confirmed them (or very nearly confirmed them) as a scum.
Yes, Azeryuu almost hammered him as well. I made a whole post on azeryuu being scummy already, you are simply the most scummy person right now.

Azeryuu
March 16th, 2012, 03:31 PM
-unvote Nick
-vote Grim

creedkingsx
March 16th, 2012, 03:31 PM
I still don't want to let up my vote. It relieves pressure. Tomorrow is the latest we can go till we absolutely have to start lynching evil roles. Preferably SK to cut down the KPN. Indecision leads to town losing, those who stop decision want indecision. I agree with what you have stated for Grim and Azeryuu, not 100% necessarily but definitely something to note for future reference.
I still feel Nick is the Serial Killer.
I don't want to relieve the pressure because Nick has still barely explained his reasoning, especially since he is probably not the Doctor. No real Doctor would reveal like that.
That, plus that fact that votes have been let up on Nick, means that it isn't vital that I relieve my vote.

creedkingsx
March 16th, 2012, 03:33 PM
-unvote Nick
-vote Grim

Lol

ajkei
March 16th, 2012, 03:44 PM
I still don't want to let up my vote. It relieves pressure. Tomorrow is the latest we can go till we absolutely have to start lynching evil roles. Preferably SK to cut down the KPN. Indecision leads to town losing, those who stop decision want indecision. I agree with what you have stated for Grim and Azeryuu, not 100% necessarily but definitely something to note for future reference.
I still feel Nick is the Serial Killer.
I don't want to relieve the pressure because Nick has still barely explained his reasoning, especially since he is probably not the Doctor. No real Doctor would reveal like that.
That, plus that fact that votes have been let up on Nick, means that it isn't vital that I relieve my vote.
Thank you for at least being rational in your votes... Just because you are voting a different person doesnt mean you are any less scummy for just voting without giving any real input of your own (*cough cough azeryuu and roschich*)
(responding to highlighted part) Yes, we want pressure on him so that he DOES at least give an explanation for his reasoning in his claim. Someone who is LYNCHED does not have to explain anything anymore. We want information, not blood. I am fine with keeping some votes on him. Just not 4 votes. Any scum could just come along and finish the lynch. In your "situations tree," you forget to mention that if we lynch today and lynch a townie, it becomes (at worst) 2 town, 2 mafia, and an SK, or (at best, including a hypothetical vig shooting a mafia AND mafia targeting the SK) 3 town, 1 mafia, and 1 SK. We do not want this situation to occur, so we want to be as sure as possible before we lynch someone.
So I'm curious. Do you really think that the people (previously) on his vote train are not scum? Particularly Azeryuu and Grim - them both being scummy and accusing nick at least SOMEWHAT points to Nick's innocence. I still want nick to explain though.

So creed, i have 2 questions for you:
A) What do you think the roles of Azeryuu, Grim, and Rocshi are?
B) Who do you think the 3 scum are? (if not already answered in A)

creedkingsx
March 16th, 2012, 03:49 PM
So creed, i have 2 questions for you:
A) What do you think the roles of Azeryuu, Grim, and Rocshi are?
B) Who do you think the 3 scum are? (if not already answered in A)

I have a quick question, if someone, in this case 5, gets enough votes, is it insta-lynch? I have been somewhat under the assumption of a trial but I am beginning to see the evidence points to an instant lynch, and the understanding of, "How would a trial be any different?"
Under this assumption, I can see how my voting can seem irrational, in which case; I apologize.
I believe Rocshi is town. His votes seems rational and he did alleviate when they got to an aggressive number of votes.
I still hold that I think Nick is Serial Killer and I see the evidence of Azeryuu and Grim being Mafia very valid, but not cause to lynch them yet.
This being said, I still think Nick is Serial Killer and I am 90% certain of this.

GriM-DeMoN
March 16th, 2012, 03:50 PM
LOL Nick is random voting people.
im not the only person that wants him lynched though

GriM-DeMoN
March 16th, 2012, 03:50 PM
Please unvote me we can deal with this tomorrow

Rocshi
March 16th, 2012, 03:52 PM
Please explain this random voting.

Nick voting me was completely rational, as I was the most scummy person in the game besides him.

GriM-DeMoN
March 16th, 2012, 03:52 PM
Whats Nicks role also he claimed doctor like a noob

Rocshi
March 16th, 2012, 03:54 PM
He is either Citizen or WIFOM-ing scum, or Double-layered WIFOMing Town PR.

I am unsure of these 3.

creedkingsx
March 16th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Please unvote me we can deal with this tomorrow

This is why I am suspicious of Grim, this is the second time he has rushed to skip. With so few players, skipping will do very little to help our cause.
At least, skipping without a reason other than, "we can discuss this tomorrow."
If he'd said something like, "Skip so role X can find out new information," I'd be less suspicious, but he didn't.

ajkei
March 16th, 2012, 04:00 PM
Yes, which is why there is suspicion on him on the first place. We want him to answer this question, and the votes are simply a way of showing curiosity. Voting past L-3 or L-2 is not simply showing curiosity, it is showing bloodlust, which ATM is unwarranted, as he has not done something so impossibly town that he must be lynched...
I would mention some situations in which nick could be town, but i dont want to give him suggestions for his defense >_>

ajkei
March 16th, 2012, 04:01 PM
And yes, there is no trial in FMs. If someone gets 5 votes, they are lynched. This is why i am so cautious with votes..

ajkei
March 16th, 2012, 04:21 PM
Oh goodie, nick is back. Now maybe we can get things done!

creedkingsx
March 16th, 2012, 04:23 PM
Just going to note that night starts in a couple hours here, like 3 or 4

Nick
March 16th, 2012, 04:28 PM
Some everyone has posted. For my claim...

Citizen faking Doctor.
Doctor faking Citizen faking Doctor.
Time Manipulator faking Doctor.
Any scum faking Doctor.
Hidden Town faking Doctor.

If I'm scum, I would have accused others first instead of making myself a target. But then again, I might be WIFOMing...

Does it matter what role am I? I will only confirm my role if there is a mass role claim tomorrow. Confirming or refuting anything now will only endanger myself and others. So what am I? :>

unvote

ajkei
March 16th, 2012, 04:31 PM
Just going to note that night starts in a couple hours here, like 3 or 4

4 and a half*
Thanks for posting anyways, i always feel awkward posting 409809 posts in a row when no one else posts..
Questions for Grim - Why did you want to skip day initially? Why did you stop wanting to skip day suddenly and want to insta-lynch nick?
What roles do you think Creed, Rocshi, Nick, and Azeryuu are? (Specific roles please - i want you to think harder about possible motives for specific roles. Same for you Creed, but i didnt want to be obnoxious and push it on you.)
Who do you think the 3 scum are? (Specify each role to each person)

Nick
March 16th, 2012, 04:32 PM
Roleclaims are for tomorrow. Most important thing now is to identify the links and voting patterns and buddying - directly or indirectly.

If everyone is accusing each other north south east and west, how could we know which is what?

Nick
March 16th, 2012, 04:37 PM
Oh. From my observation...

Rocshi as suspicious as ever - as town or scum.
GameFreak lurks in every game - as town or scum.
Azeryuu always bandwagon without thinking - as town only.

Not sure about the others. No records...

ajkei
March 16th, 2012, 04:38 PM
Some everyone has posted. For my claim...

Citizen faking Doctor.
Doctor faking Citizen faking Doctor.
Time Manipulator faking Doctor.
Any scum faking Doctor.
Hidden Town faking Doctor.

If I'm scum, I would have accused others first instead of making myself a target. But then again, I might be WIFOMing...

Does it matter what role am I? I will only confirm my role if there is a mass role claim tomorrow. Confirming or refuting anything now will only endanger myself and others. So what am I? :>

unvote
Thank you for this WONDERFULLY USELESS post. So essentially you are saying you refuse to give us any information?
Whatever, I'll do what i can. FOR I AM THE SUPER SCUM HUNTING MAN!
...sorry, that just popped into my head AND it rhymed. I couldnt resist.

To narrow down some of those possibilities:
Time manipulator and the Hidden Town would not simply fake doctor, because they do not want to put targets on their backs any more than the doc does..

If you won't answer what role you are right now, will you at least answer this?
Were you indeed role blocked last night? Or was that all a part of your fake doc claim?

ajkei
March 16th, 2012, 04:45 PM
Roleclaims are for tomorrow. Most important thing now is to identify the links and voting patterns and buddying - directly or indirectly.

If everyone is accusing each other north south east and west, how could we know which is what?
No one is asking for role claims really. I just want to know what you wanted to achieve with your fake claim, and if you did achieve that goal yet. But i guess you won't answer that?
Well then, at least answer this please:
Was the purpose of your Doc claim simply to create confusion about YOUR role, or was it used to help you find others' roles?
and i guess i will ask you these too: What SPECIFIC roles do you think Rocshi, Creed, Azeryuu, and Grim are?
Who do you think the 3 scum are? (who is mafia and who is serial killer)

Blazer
March 16th, 2012, 04:49 PM
Ok to start. Nick is full of it. He very well could be a citizen claiming doc. But I highly doubt he's the real doctor.
We should not vote nick. I would personally vote roschi. He's the scummiest in my eyes then there's creed to deal with..

ajkei
March 16th, 2012, 04:55 PM
http://static.quickmeme.com/media/social/qm.gif

The more you wait to reply, the more scummy you appear.

Nick
March 16th, 2012, 04:56 PM
Why give information so that scum knows whom to kill? The only possible way I can see that is everyone role claim and COORDINATE our actions.

Time Manipulator can afford to put targets on their back.
Hidden Town which can prove their role can avoid lynch tomorrow.
Doctor might be faking it.
Double WIFOM. If they still get killed, then we can somehow gauge the thinking level of mafia?

Simply put, unsubstantiated claims (not mass claims) are as good as useless claims.

Roleblocked is real.
Either Escort blocked me...
Or mafia decided not to investigate but roleblock and risking SKed. Quite unlikely but possible, good for short term (i.e. able to block power roles).

Regarding my claims, I refuse to comment further on my role.

creedkingsx
March 16th, 2012, 05:01 PM
Roleblocked is real.
Either Escort blocked me...
Or mafia decided not to investigate but roleblock and risking SKed. Quite unlikely but possible, good for short term (i.e. able to block power roles).

Mafia role-blocking early on is utterly useless to the mafia. The risk of the SK is much greater than the minimal reward gained from probably role-blocking a citizen.

Regarding my claims, I refuse to comment further on my role.

In other words, you aren't Doctor.

ajkei
March 16th, 2012, 05:03 PM
That is why i am not ASKING you for your role... I know you will refuse to give it. I am only asking you what you think of OTHER people's roles, for the purpose of as you said yourself:
"Most important thing now is to identify the links and voting patterns and buddying "
But fine. If you don't want me to ask you for people's specific town role, I will ask in a modified form:
Do you think Rocshi, Creed, Grim, or Azeryuu are scum? If you think they are scum, what scum role do you think they are?
Who do you think is scummy other than those 4 (if you do think anyone else is scummy) and what scum do you see them as?

Nick
March 16th, 2012, 05:03 PM
No one is asking for role claims really. I just want to know what you wanted to achieve with your fake claim, and if you did achieve that goal yet. But i guess you won't answer that?
Well then, at least answer this please:
Was the purpose of your Doc claim simply to create confusion about YOUR role, or was it used to help you find others' roles?
and i guess i will ask you these too: What SPECIFIC roles do you think Rocshi, Creed, Azeryuu, and Grim are?
Who do you think the 3 scum are? (who is mafia and who is serial killer)

I hope to get everyone to discuss the same thing with my REAL claim. I achieved my goal.

As I said, single role claims are useless. I want to find alignment.

Rocshi might be SK at first but now I'm not too sure.
creed might be another citizen faking doctor. I think he sees what I see.
Azeryuu and Grim can be anything for now.

Nick
March 16th, 2012, 05:05 PM
Oh yeah... found it. SK does not kill roleblockers. And Time Manipulator can be roleblocked if not targeting self.

ajkei
March 16th, 2012, 05:06 PM
Sorry for being so impatient >_>. I guess i will let others talk now, before spamming them with posts

Nick
March 16th, 2012, 05:09 PM
Who do you think is scummy other than those 4 (if you do think anyone else is scummy) and what scum do you see them as?

I do not have the ability to answer this question. According to my experience, scum can be anyone (especially if you play with the pros).

Sadly, I can only say that if we lynch, we should lynch the liabilities... opposite to what scum will do (kill the intelligent ones).

creedkingsx
March 16th, 2012, 05:10 PM
It feels, progressively, that we aren't going to accomplish anything today.
I let up of my criticism on Nick, but I still don't trust you. A game of deception is where deception is used as needed, and it was not needed, therefore no reason to lie.
That being said, I suppose nothing can be done about it as we approach night.
-unvote Nick

Nick
March 16th, 2012, 05:11 PM
Sorry for being so impatient >_>. I guess i will let others talk now, before spamming them with posts

I would have expected that they will vote me and GIVE reasons. Like what creed did. Sadly not... they prefer to vote and give jibberish. Or unvote immediately to avoid answering...

Nick
March 16th, 2012, 05:15 PM
I don't trust anyone anyways.

creed might just be scum preparing to fake as town. Same thing for ajkei, acting concerned while squeezing information from everyone.

Important thing is at least they make a strong stand. Instead of vague positions like Rocshi, Azeryuu and GriM who go with the flow, or GameFreak who is too undecided.

Talking about Rocshi and GameFreak... they should talk more...

Nick
March 16th, 2012, 05:16 PM
vote GameFreak
vote Rocshi

Blazer
March 16th, 2012, 05:18 PM
In other words, you aren't Doctor.

^ This is right I believe.

But I don't think him lying is worth a lynch.
He does appear intelligence, which is a huge scum flag. Yet aj appears in the same way. (no offense to anyone else-they are trying to be town leaders, thats why i singled them out)
*takes more notes* j.k. i don't take notes. all in meh head XD

Blazer
March 16th, 2012, 05:20 PM
I don't trust anyone anyways.

creed might just be scum preparing to fake as town. Same thing for ajkei, acting concerned while squeezing information from everyone.

Important thing is at least they make a strong stand. Instead of vague positions like Rocshi, Azeryuu and GriM who go with the flow, or GameFreak who is too undecided.

Talking about Rocshi and GameFreak... they should talk more...

agreed
vote Rocshi[/QUOTE]

Nick
March 16th, 2012, 05:20 PM
Curses. I forgot!

EVERYONE ANSWER THIS IMMEDIATELY

* Who do you think will most likely want Goremancer and Mopin to die? *

Put this question up earlier but nobody answered. This is our only REAL lead.

creedkingsx
March 16th, 2012, 05:25 PM
Hi guys. Wow Rocshi isn't lurking. Hmmmm... This is going to be an interesting game.

Curses. I forgot!

This is the only thing Gore said that was directed towards anything. Mopin exclaimed once that he was hoping to sign up for FMXI but that's about it.
Nobody had any specific reason to kill anyone else. Simple as that.

Blazer
March 16th, 2012, 05:26 PM
Curses. I forgot!

Me...I hate those two ppl..... jk! I don't know them or their relationships very well. I just like gores avatar :D

Blazer
March 16th, 2012, 05:27 PM
side note: 3 hrs left til night.

Nick
March 16th, 2012, 05:29 PM
Curses. I forgot!

For this question, I would want answers in the following order

1) ajkei
2) Blazer
3) creed
4) the others

My answer is:

Goremancer (SK)
- Random kill for Rocshi, GameFreak, Nick
- Forced for Azeryuu because Goremancer visited first last game

Mopin (Mafia)
- Among the better choice for anyone who has played with him

Then again, I survived. Which means that Rocshi, GameFreak and Azeryuu are unlikely to be SK or mafia.

Nick
March 16th, 2012, 05:34 PM
Then again, I survived. Which means that Rocshi, GameFreak and Azeryuu are unlikely to be SK or mafia.

Fail conclusion. It's likely that they thought I'm being healed. I retract that...

Blazer
March 16th, 2012, 05:38 PM

1) ajkei
2) Blazer
3) creed
4) the others

My answer is:

Goremancer (SK)
- Random kill for Rocshi, GameFreak, Nick
- Forced for Azeryuu because Goremancer visited first last game

Mopin (Mafia)
- Among the better choice for anyone who has played with him

I already answered. Look above this post.

ajkei
March 16th, 2012, 05:41 PM
To be honest, i think the whole "finding out who killed who by association" thing is kinda BS. Anyone who has a brain would not kill people they know well / are associated with just so that it WOULDNT seem like they were mafia/the killer..
That being said, Gore and Rocshi play hon together (as well as with me, i dont play with gore so much as with rocshi, and im not sure if gamefreak plays with gore as well as rocshi)
Mopin i have no idea about, never played with him before (unless he was in FMX)

creedkingsx
March 16th, 2012, 05:43 PM

1) ajkei
2) Blazer
3) creed
4) the others

I too have answered this just before you posted it.
I don't feel anyone had any specific reason to want to kill anyone, all the starting comments were fairly neutral.

Nick
March 16th, 2012, 05:48 PM
To be honest, i think the whole "finding out who killed who by association" thing is kinda BS. Anyone who has a brain would not kill people they know well / are associated with just so that it WOULDNT seem like they were mafia/the killer..

It's called kill the ones you have high regards of.

In anonymous FM, mafia will always try to hunt down the veteran players, and keep the sheepy newbs around. Why do you think they wanted anonymous in the first place?

In non-anonymous FM, this still holds true, but they will most likely target second or third high priority target as long as doctor is alive.

ajkei
March 16th, 2012, 06:31 PM
It's called kill the ones you have high regards of.

In anonymous FM, mafia will always try to hunt down the veteran players, and keep the sheepy newbs around. Why do you think they wanted anonymous in the first place?

In non-anonymous FM, this still holds true, but they will most likely target second or third high priority target as long as doctor is alive.
So basically you are saying that we should look for people who would have had high respect for mopin?
Cause i dont think people kill goremancer out of respect, at least not from what i have heard of the general opinion of gore.

ajkei
March 16th, 2012, 06:56 PM
We have a few hours left, lets try to make use of them. I'll try to start up the discussion again. And what better to start discussions than questions!~
this question is for ANYONE who is on now and sees it : Who do you think is the scummiest player in the game right now? Also, why do you think this?
Personally, i think the scummiest player right now is Grim. He still has not come up with a reasonable explanation for why he wanted to skip day, and now again wants to skip day once the suspicion was put on him. We should not let him slip away without answering...
meh. Discussion was going so well until i didnt notice a 5th page started and was waiting for people to post when they already had.

Rocshi
March 16th, 2012, 07:04 PM
Can a man do some damn crossfit without being called a Serial Killer?

Anyway, I want some answers out of Grim still.

Nick is doing his WIFOM shit again.

In response to me being scummy, read every game I've ever played and come back.

I still want a lynch on Grim, if he doesn't claim.

ajkei
March 16th, 2012, 07:08 PM
Can a man do some damn crossfit without being called a Serial Killer?

you being afk had nothing to do with you being called an SK...
But it is true, you sound like a scummy fag in every game you play!
<3

Nick
March 16th, 2012, 07:14 PM
How many votes on GriM? I'm too busy to count the votes now...

I'll only vote if we need to pressure. Otherwise, expect no votes from me, as usual.

Blazer
March 16th, 2012, 07:50 PM
Better lynch someone or we're screwed.

Blazer
March 16th, 2012, 08:06 PM
Tick tock. time is running down....

Blazer
March 16th, 2012, 08:57 PM
is it just me or should this thread be locked for night time by now?

ajkei
March 16th, 2012, 09:11 PM
yeah...
Requesting time manipulator on me please, since i have the chance...
I feel like mafia probably dont like me right now.

Rocshi
March 16th, 2012, 09:12 PM
If you do believe that it's LYLO, Blazer, you can vote grim lawl.

Blazer
March 16th, 2012, 09:14 PM
If you do believe that it's LYLO, Blazer, you can vote grim lawl.

translate to english please

Rocshi
March 16th, 2012, 09:15 PM
Lynch or lose.

Blazer
March 16th, 2012, 09:20 PM
Ah mk.
so do we have until tomorrow at ten at night or what?

Rocshi
March 16th, 2012, 09:23 PM
idunno

Blazer
March 16th, 2012, 09:25 PM
Anyone got a vote tally or do i have to do it?...........

ajkei
March 16th, 2012, 09:34 PM
We dont have to lynch really.
If we make a wrong lynch we (probably) lose. If we make no lynch we can not make another wrong lynch tomorrow, but dont lose yet.
Again, recommending manipulator targeting me and (maybe) doc on blazer

Blazer
March 16th, 2012, 09:40 PM
[QUOTE=Rocshi;98980] The Tally!!
Grim-Demon {3}: Ajkei, Roschi, Azeryuu
Roschi {2}: Nick, Blazer
Gamefreak {1}: Nick

I feel loved lol...

Blazer
March 16th, 2012, 09:41 PM
The Tally!!
Grim-Demon {3}: Ajkei, Roschi, Azeryuu
Roschi {2}: Nick, Blazer
Gamefreak {1}: Nick

I feel loved lol...

Fixed.

Blazer
March 16th, 2012, 09:49 PM
That being said, Gore and Rocshi play hon together (as well as with me, i dont play with gore so much as with rocshi, and im not sure if gamefreak plays with gore as well as rocshi)
Mopin i have no idea about, never played with him before (unless he was in FMX)

I was in FM X hehe :3
You can not assume anything in this game.
When you do, you make an ass out of u and me.
There can be layers of wifom in decisions. so sometimes it's just useless to try and extrapolate such claims.

ajkei
March 16th, 2012, 09:53 PM
I was in FM X hehe :3
hoho?
Time to check who you were!

Blazer
March 16th, 2012, 09:53 PM
hoho?
Time to check who you were!
Suicidaln00b.
Save you the time.
What of it ;) ?

ajkei
March 16th, 2012, 09:55 PM
OH...
Yeah the game made a hell of a lot more sense when i saw you were dousemailed by Fragos.
Still, you didnt need to listen to him >_>

Blazer
March 16th, 2012, 09:56 PM
OH...
Yeah the game made a hell of a lot more sense when i saw you were dousemailed by Fragos.
Still, you didnt need to listen to him >_>

I was Godfather. I didn't want to die lol.
And yeah, that game was....interesting...

Blazer
March 16th, 2012, 10:01 PM
I was Godfather. I didn't want to die lol.
And yeah, that game was....interesting...

Speaking of which. We had like me doused N1, 2 mafia doused N2, 2 mafia doused N3....or something like that. We had like 4 mafia doused at least. That's why we got the unlucky award XD

Guardian
March 16th, 2012, 11:16 PM
Day has ended, losing thread while awaiting RP, opening night chats etc.. (sry for being late)

FINAL TALLY:

Nick(1) - Azeryuu
Skip Day(0) -
Rocshi(2) - Nick, Rocshi
GriM-DeMoN(3) - ajkei, Rocshi, Azeryuu
GameFreak (1) - Nick

P.S Nick did not get lynched because Blazer unvoted before Azeryuu voted him.

Guardian
March 16th, 2012, 11:50 PM
Night 2: Diversion

The occupants of the enclave were frantic, claiming and arguing throughout the entire day. Before they could decide on the action to be taken, Day had already ended, making further discussion impractical.

"Told you they would never organize themselves.."
"I don't know, especially with another murderer stalking the Enclave.."

Role List

Citizen
Citizen
Citizen (Mopin)
Sheriff (Goremancer)
Random Town Role
Time Manipulator
Doctor

Random Mafia Role
Consiglere

Serial Killer

Players:
1 ) Ajkei
2 ) Goremancer(Sheriff)
3 ) Rocshi
4 ) Nick
5 ) Blazer
6 ) Mopin(Citizen)
7 ) creedkingsx
8 ) GriM-DeMoN
9 ) GameFreak
10 ) Azeryuu

Graveyard:
2)Goremancer(Sheriff) - Electrocuted to death by the Serial Killer
3)Mopin(Citizen) - Killed by a bazooka launched by the Mafia

Night will end in 24 hours.

Questions are to be asked in White. My players seem to be forgetting this already...

Guardian
March 17th, 2012, 11:06 PM
Sending out Night results.
Night will end soon.

EDIT: Night Results sent out.
Night will end by 2:00 a.m. , Chicago time / 7:00 a.m. , London time

Blazer
March 17th, 2012, 11:14 PM
Alright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am still alive and the first to post at 1:13 a.m. Woooohooooo. (no lifer tonight)

ajkei
March 17th, 2012, 11:15 PM
Inb4 RP

Guardian
March 17th, 2012, 11:16 PM
Alright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am still alive and the first to post at 1:13 a.m. Woooohooooo. (no lifer tonight)

WARNING: Do not post in this forum before I have posted the day RP. grrrr......

RP incoming.
how in the world did you post in the 40 second window!? O_O

Guardian
March 17th, 2012, 11:20 PM
Day 3: Calm before the storm

The people of the Enclave expected more bloodshed, more bloodletting.
But what actually came was unexpected.

Nobody died.

How did this happen? Was there a ceasefire? A truce?

A few had fragments of the answer...each knew that the whole of the puzzle was almost complete, and that the calm would not last.

Meanwhile, over-manipulation of time caused rotted gallows to appear out of nowhere.

Role-list:
Citizen - Mopin
Citizen
Citizen
Random Town Role
Time Manipulator
Doctor
Sheriff - Goremancer

Random Mafia Role
Consiglere

Serial Killer

Players:
1 ) Ajkei
2 ) Goremancer(Sheriff)
3 ) Rocshi
4 ) Nick
5 ) Blazer
6 ) Mopin(Citizen)
7 ) creedkingsx
8 ) GriM-DeMoN
9 ) GameFreak
10 ) Azeryuu

Graveyard:
2) Goremancer(Sheriff) - Electrocuted to death by the Serial Killer
3) Mopin(Citizen) - Killed by a bazooka launched by the Mafia
4) Rotted Cosenza Town Gallows ( Gallows ) - Appeared out of nowhere

Day has begun(early)

Day will end in 48 hours, unless 6 players vote -skip day in red. This is separate from lynches.

You require 5 votes to lynch.

EDIT: Day will end later than anticipated due to RL reasons.

Blazer
March 17th, 2012, 11:20 PM
in again. lullululull

Blazer
March 17th, 2012, 11:21 PM
WARNING: Do not post in this forum before I have posted the day RP. grrrr......

RP incoming.
how in the world did you post in the 40 second window!? O_O

SSSsssssssssssssssssooooooooooooo tempted to do it again XD

Rocshi
March 17th, 2012, 11:21 PM
YUP

FUCKING YUP

Rocshi
March 17th, 2012, 11:22 PM
I would have uploaded a picture of Big Macintosh, but the adder is being derpy.

Blazer
March 17th, 2012, 11:22 PM
btw sorry. forgot about RP the first time :3 then you reminded me.

how the hell did no one die??? :O we got a pro dox and time manipulator! that's how!

ajkei
March 17th, 2012, 11:24 PM
Yay. We did it!
So anyways, just letting you know. I am the Vigilante (hence why i wanted manipulator on me last night, to avoid roleblocks)
Grim Demon is SK. I shot him last night, was not roleblocked, and he did not die. He did not get healed by a doctor, because i was healed by the doctor. So let us commence in finding the Mafia?

ajkei
March 17th, 2012, 11:25 PM
Oh, and i forgot this part.
-Vote Grim-DeMon

EZ

Rocshi
March 17th, 2012, 11:25 PM
Can you put in Conzenza Town Gallows as the Death instead?

PLEAAASSEEE

Rocshi
March 17th, 2012, 11:27 PM
Well, that does explain the part about you claiming escort was impossible.

-vote Grim

No one else vote.

I want a defense.

Blazer
March 17th, 2012, 11:27 PM
Yay. We did it!
So anyways, just letting you know. I am the Vigilante (hence why i wanted manipulator on me last night, to avoid roleblocks)
Grim Demon is SK. I shot him last night, was not roleblocked, and he did not die. He did not get healed by a doctor, because i was healed by the doctor. So let us commence in finding the Mafia?

Wht did I just say? Pro dox and time manipulator! *high five*

Whether ur vig or maf, it doesn't matter, you would out the sk.

-VOTE GRIM

The Tally
Grim {3}: Blazer, AJ, Roschi

Damnit stop making new posts, I'm trying to post!

Rocshi
March 17th, 2012, 11:28 PM
*Voting because he still is incredibly scummy from yesterday, and ajkei's claim adds on

damn you no editing posts

ajkei
March 17th, 2012, 11:30 PM
Blazer, did anything happen to you last night?
Guess my WIFOM doc on you worked :D

Blazer
March 17th, 2012, 11:31 PM
damn you no editing posts

Amen brotha

ajkei
March 17th, 2012, 11:31 PM
I want a defense.
To be honest, he really has no defense at all. I think we should probably mass roleclaim later today though, just because the mafia are pretty screwed right now.

Blazer
March 17th, 2012, 11:33 PM
Blazer, did anything happen to you last night?
Guess my WIFOM doc on you worked :D

As far as I can tell, no. There was no immediate action.
Coulda been shot or stabbed, and manipulated for all I know.

Rocshi
March 17th, 2012, 11:35 PM
I'm pretty sure people are informed that they are manipulated.

I SEE YOU CREED GET IN HERE

Blazer
March 17th, 2012, 11:35 PM
To be honest, he really has no defense at all. I think we should probably mass roleclaim later today though, just because the mafia are pretty screwed right now.

Well most likely he won't have one, but I would like to hear whatever he says. I can either watch him squirm or turn the tables on you.

And idk about roleclaiming yet....IF he is the SK there is still 2 mafia that can hide within our claims....i don't think it's a good ideas to start claiming quite yet...