PDA

View Full Version : FAPPING 2012

DramaLlama
March 8th, 2012, 10:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/XSxHs.jpg

Freeing Archangel Promptly, Preventing Ignorance, Negating Genocide

My fellow Mafians...
Today we make a stand. Today, we raise our voices up against the tyranny set forth before us. Today, we correct the wrongs that have been made. Today... We change this.

Because we can!
Yes we can! We can change!
Yes, we can heal this community! Yes, we can seize our future!

I am talking of course, about our oppressed leader, Archangel.

Join me now as we move to enact several laws to pave the way for our lord and saviour.

We of FAPPING demand change!
We tire of waiting for our beloved god to be unbanned!
Change must be made!

TOO LONG HAS THE WHITE MAN OPPRESSED US!
TOO LONG HAS HE WATCHED OUR STEPS!
TOO LONG!

FAPPING wants to bring about the un-banishment of Archangel.

How, you might say.

Our lord has changed his ways, so too must the whiteman change his punishment. We shall eventually rise up and enslave the white man, but that is a plan already set in motion by the ancestors. We must wait for the right time to strike!

Back to the How.

We demand that Archangel be let into games under a moderators supervision. That He be given the opportunity to prove himself worthy of un-banishment.

We demand that after our Lord has demonstrated his self control that he be removed from this ban list and placed on KVL once again. This is truly his rightful place.

We demand that he be made free to sell T-Shirts at his own pleasure with witty phrases upon them and sometimes pictures of funny cats.

Anyone who does not join the FAPPING 2012 movement shall be brandished a lover of genocide, killer of babies, Ignorant son of a bitch, and a racist.

Join the movement.

Become a part of FAPPING.

Also Become a FAPPER* (Fucking Ass Pirate Pansy Ear Rapist)
*NOTE: The FAPPING movement has no relations with FAPPER's Anonymous

DramaLlama
March 8th, 2012, 10:25 PM
You sir, are a lover of genocide, killer of babies, Ignorant son of a bitch, and a racist.

creedkingsx
March 8th, 2012, 10:43 PM
FAPPING KILLS MILLIONS OF POTENTIAL BABIES.
tl;dr

Apocist
March 9th, 2012, 12:15 AM
I announce a new anti-fapping society

NettleS
March 11th, 2012, 04:26 AM
I announce a new anti-fapping society
I'ma sneak some ****** in the kool aid

Necrolord
March 11th, 2012, 07:57 AM
Arch claims that this ban in particular is bullshit, but DR is very good at picking around the shit and finding the truth. How many times have you made banlist so far, Arch?

Once was enough for me, and it was so painful that I never game-threw again, or abused a donor code again.

To make banlist for several months, you must have not been listening the first time.

On the other hand...I don't know if Admiral or Trollzor's alts are playing SC2 currently, but if their presence is already tainting our games, then I don't see why Arch shouldn't be allowed to, either.

knight10
March 11th, 2012, 08:48 AM
Can we be labeled cat haters as well if we do not join?

Goremancer
March 11th, 2012, 10:35 AM
You sir, are a lover of genocide, killer of babies, Ignorant son of a bitch, and a racist.

I would like to free archangel but I do hate babies... And I also like genocides, especially in HON. I'm not sure about being an ignant son a bitch and racist part.... To join or not to join...

FrostByte
March 11th, 2012, 02:23 PM
Why do you want Arch unbanned? So he can come in my game and fuck it up?
Nothx, he deserves more than he got in the first place. D.R gave him so many chances it started to irk me before finally banning him for this long.
He received many many many many warnings and over 3 dozen reports for the same shit, even after lying like a little bitch and claiming he'd never do it again. I can guarantee you that he hasn't learned his lesson yet.
Let him stay banned.

DramaLlama
March 11th, 2012, 02:32 PM
FAPPING 2012!
SPREAD THE WORD

DON'T FORGET THAT FREEING ARCHANGEL IS ONLY 1/3 OF OUR GOALS AS A MOVEMENT.

IF YOU DON'T JOIN THEN YOU ARE SUPPORTING GENOCIDE, AND IGNORANCE IN THE WORLD WHILE HATING ON ARCHANGEL

Raptorblaze
March 11th, 2012, 03:12 PM
FAPPING 2012!
SPREAD THE WORD

DON'T FORGET THAT FREEING ARCHANGEL IS ONLY 1/3 OF OUR GOALS AS A MOVEMENT.

IF YOU DON'T JOIN THEN YOU ARE SUPPORTING GENOCIDE, AND IGNORANCE IN THE WORLD WHILE HATING ON ARCHANGEL

Waiting for him to break his own banlist length record <3

Rocshi
March 11th, 2012, 03:58 PM
What does ignorance and genocide have to do with unbanning Archangel?

I don't think there will be ignorance and genocide if he stays banned...

Bruno
March 11th, 2012, 04:01 PM
Okay, so he goes into games under Mod supervision. Derp, don't do anything bad.
Okay, so he goes on KVL for a little, doesn't do anything bad.
Okay, so a few months later his name is clean. And then he starts again.
Archangel claimed he was offended when someone called him a "Nigger", but I've seen replays and games where he NAMES himself "Nigger". I don't like hypocrites.
Kthxstaiband

DramaLlama
March 11th, 2012, 10:13 PM
nigger.

FrostByte
March 11th, 2012, 10:48 PM
nigger.

No
u

straykiwi
March 12th, 2012, 04:28 AM
/sign

DramaLlama
March 16th, 2012, 07:36 PM
Is it ironic that the dude running kony 2012 just got arrested for Fapping in public?

I so predicted that!

ArchangeI
March 19th, 2012, 01:02 PM
I support this.

ajkei
March 19th, 2012, 02:00 PM
Is it ironic that the dude running kony 2012 just got arrested for Fapping in public?

I so predicted that!

You sir, win ALLL the internets.

Anyways, i would like to join the movement, but am unsure about the cause. I don't know very much about archangel myself, his banning being before i came here. From what i have heard he deserves a ban.

I do support the stopping ignorance and genocide though. 2/3rds of the way join? Or 3/5ths, naturally, cause this is a black movement.

ArchangeI
March 19th, 2012, 02:04 PM
I don't deserve a ban, the mods are corrupt.

Ash
March 20th, 2012, 02:21 PM
I don't deserve a ban, the mods are corrupt.

Indeed they are corrupt. This forums needs a good retribution job to be done. All the mods deserve to be IP-ban and all the stupid wanna-be trolls deserve to be trolled fo lyfe.