Wins with Survivors
You must kill the town
You must kill the mafia
You must kill the Cult
You must kill the arsonist

You may spare everyone else.

Abiltys: Choose someone to kidnap at night
You can only kidnap 3 people

While you have kidnapped someone you and that person can not talk the next day. But you can vote and you will be Notified if you get put on Trial. If your geting sick of that person you can choose to release him in the middle of the day so you can talk again

Special Attriubutes.
Your target can not talk to anyone while kidnapped
You are immune at night
you auto kidnapp roleblockers this counts as 1 kidnap.
The Serial killer is (>>>>>>>) by this kidnapper auto finds sK

Sheriff : Your target is a Kidnapper
Investigator: Your target gathers Infomatition. Could be investigator,Consigliere or Kidnapper
Goal: Survive the hole game to see the Serial Killer win
Host Options: You can make 1 Kidnap
You can make 2 Kidnaps
You can make 3 Kidnaps
Immune at night:

this role is for find out info for the Serial killer

creedkingsx
March 6th, 2012, 08:26 PM
That's interesting, to be able to give the Serial Killer a little extra chance of winning. Also gives the Spy a little extra power in its existence because this kidnapper wouldn't be able to just pm the Serial Killer and say, "Yo bitch, what's shakin'."
Can the kidnapper talk with their victim at night?
If so, it might even be to your advantage to kidnap the Serial Killer once really quick to be like I am this person, I am your own personal Jailor/blackmailer combo.
Of course, in games with a kidnapper, the Serial Killer would have to gain less points, but the probability of losing and getting 6 points is pretty good.
I approve :D, needs tinkering but I like. :D

SFNoisyNinja
March 6th, 2012, 08:50 PM
If the serial killer dies, should the Kidnapper be a jester or be promoted into the former Serial Killer's position? Or is it just a serial killer henchman that does not know who the serial killer is and vice versa?

Jacob
March 6th, 2012, 09:46 PM
So you wanna give the SK an ally? No way. Its an interesting role, but I think it would be more suited if the Arson had this ally. Kidnapping and Dousing coordination would be more effective and more strategic. SK is already easy enough to win, Arson is not.

I could see this role constantly claiming to be "healed" by his SK buddy after invest reports knives. I think this would be terribly imbalanced.

creedkingsx
March 6th, 2012, 09:48 PM
So you wanna give the SK an ally? No way. Its an interesting role, but I think it would be more suited if the Arson had this ally. Kidnapping and Dousing coordination would be more effective and more strategic. SK is already easy enough to win, Arson is not.

I could see this role constantly claiming to be "healed" by his SK buddy after invest reports knives. I think this would be terribly imbalanced.

SK isn't easy to win as, that's why you get 33ish points for winning as it lol. Survivor, on the other hand, is easy to win as. ^^v

GriM-DeMoN
March 6th, 2012, 11:48 PM
Maybe this could help arsonist
instead of sK
And yes when you kidnap them at night you get to chat with the kidnap person at day and the next night. Intil the kidnapper releases him or kidnaps someone else
Kidnapper turning into sK would be to easy for sK to win. Maybe it could be Jester.
Ideas people.

creedkingsx
March 7th, 2012, 12:02 AM
If the serial killer dies, should the Kidnapper be a jester or be promoted into the former Serial Killer's position? Or is it just a serial killer henchman that does not know who the serial killer is and vice versa?

Like he said, turning SK would be extremely OP for SK, maybe Jester or even Survivor, his master has been found and killed, now your only goal is to simply live. :D

GriM-DeMoN
March 7th, 2012, 12:34 AM
Thats a good idea.