PDA

View Full Version : Option for Citizen

FalseTruth
June 13th, 2011, 02:53 PM
Here's my suggestion:
Make an option for hosts to let citizen spawn as random town ONLY IF a Mason leader spawns as well.

Simple as that.
Feel free to comment below.

CyanBlade
June 13th, 2011, 02:57 PM
this is the most stupid sugestion i have ever heard.

Clawtrocity
June 13th, 2011, 03:08 PM
I think I heard dark say that Masons will only spawn in pairs from now on and Mason leaders can't spawn unless there are citizens in the game so it kind of already works like that, but just reverse. There isn't that much screen space for the options as it is so adding more for minor things like this seems unnecessary.

FalseTruth
June 13th, 2011, 03:14 PM
this is the most stupid sugestion i have ever heard.

Thanks for the detailed argument about why this won't work.

As for Claw: I just wanted it to be possible for a citizen to spawn when there are 3 random towns and 1 spawns a mason leader. To be able to make 2 citizens or 1 mason and 1 citizen spawn as the other two randoms. This way, GF can claim citizen or mason leader depending on your setting and be safe for a while.

Clawtrocity
June 13th, 2011, 04:01 PM
It already sort of works like that though, it just works the other way...It doesn't spawn mason leaders unless there are citizens. Your game should have citizens anyway since they are nice to have for balance reasons. I wouldn't say it needs 7 citizens in the game, but just not excluding them from random makes GF/Framer not horribly underpowered.

FLaSH
June 13th, 2011, 06:00 PM
yeh it should do that, and coroner shouldnt be picked unless theres a janitor imo, but yeh, i agree with u

Clawtrocity
June 13th, 2011, 06:25 PM
yeh it should do that, and coroner shouldnt be picked unless theres a janitor imo, but yeh, i agree with u

Already works like that. Coroner can't spawn as random town unless there is a janitor.

Zack
June 14th, 2011, 06:46 AM
Or a Disguiser, Coroner can appear when there's a Disguiser among the mafia too.