PDA

View Full Version : S-FM VI: Torment

Pages : [1] 2 3

Zack
March 2nd, 2012, 03:53 PM
Day One

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn5dO6kEZHs

"Yes, how can I help you today mr. Zaken?" asked the doctor as the old man entered his office.

"Well ye can start by makin' this ol' back pain o'mine dissapear how'bout that doc? Or betta yet you tell me where that ol' wife of mine Nana vanished to?! I know she was in here the other day!"

The old man had a rather accusive tone for a patient. The good doctor does not like ill-mannered patients. "I am Dr. Lord Megadeath! You dare accuse me of hiding your wife!? Sorry but I have no interest in much... much much much MUCH older women. Now get out of here, you're keeping my other patients waiting. I'm gonna need to recharge my chainsaw soon."

"Pah! You're useless!" the old man spat and stormed out of the room.

-----

On the side of the street the three bad boys of the town sat and watched as the old man rushed out of the clinic. "That old timer's gonna be a major problem bro" said one.

"Yeah we'l deal with him sooner or later too, but we got bigger fish to fry first" said a second with a sneer.

"Like that stubborn sheriff right? Darn crazy lady that one"

-----

ACHOOOOO!

"Oh geez! Someone is talking about me again. I bet they're saying some bad things. Right Snuffles?" Maya said as she hugged her pet great dane dog.

ARF!

"Another lovely day, now lets go see whats happening in town!"

Welcome to Torment S-FM in Arsville!

It is important to read the FAQ with all the rules and stuff right here: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/4731-Torment-(Arsville)-S-FM-Info-and-FAQ?p=78895#post78895

There will be no lynch today, but if there was it would take 7 votes.

Role List
Sheriff
Doctor
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Survivor
Tormentor
Mafioso
Mafioso
Mafioso

Player List
Sumikoko
Goremancer
Kromos
DramaLlama
CmG
Luna
GameFreak
Deathfire123
Mopin
Eschao
BorkBot
Ubernox
trineroks

Hospital
Courage (Cowardly Dog) - Ran over by Maya's jeep while she chased a criminal on Day (-1).

The first day will end at this time (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=1+AM+GMT+%2B2+%7C+March+4th+2012).

Luna
March 2nd, 2012, 04:08 PM
My mind is spinning right now, this is the most bonkers theme and context I've ever seen in a forum mafia game.

Luna
March 2nd, 2012, 04:13 PM
I'm keeping my eye on all of you, I don't want to receive another death PM, they've been all too common over the last couple of days.

trineroks
March 2nd, 2012, 04:15 PM
Ah yes this game has finally begun. Hello all!

CmG
March 2nd, 2012, 04:18 PM
Poor Luna! :( There have a Cookie!

DramaLlama
March 2nd, 2012, 04:37 PM
Doc on Luna tonight!

This is like the classic mafia I remember as a child. God that was like 8 years ago at camp for me.

Just the good old mafia, citizen, sheriff and doctor.
But now we have a crazy cat lady (wait she had a dog.. so crazy pet lady? maybe she ran over her dog because she only likes cats now) and a tormentor.

Luna
March 2nd, 2012, 05:02 PM
This is the first game I've played in a long, long time without the threat of a Framer. Sheriff gonna have some fun :)

Escaho
March 2nd, 2012, 05:11 PM
O HAI GUYZ.

RAN OVER A DOG LAST NIGHT.

SORRY ABOUT THAT.

Luna
March 2nd, 2012, 05:15 PM
NO PROBZ DUDE

WANNA COME OVER AND PARTY LATER?

GOT SOME MAD MEGADEATH ALBUMS YO

Luna
March 2nd, 2012, 05:37 PM
This is gonna be a mad game, I'm used to the very small Sheriff/Doc/Citi/Citi/Citi/Mafioso setup but now it's scaled up with a Survivor/Tormentor in the mix.

CmG
March 2nd, 2012, 06:11 PM
8 vs 5 with 1 kpn per night.
If it runs bad we are at lynch or lose in 2 nights 1 day. We should scumhunt as much as possible at day. If we can get the 3 Mafioso early we have as much time as we need to find the Tormentor so we should focus on them first.

LET THE SCUM HUNT BEGIN!

BorkBot
March 2nd, 2012, 06:18 PM
Hey guys I'm investigator and Sumikoko is a witch!

BorkBot
March 2nd, 2012, 06:34 PM
Let's see if we could get enough votes to lynch Sumikoko if there was a lynch today!

-Vote Sumikoko

Sumikoko is always scum!

BorkBot
March 2nd, 2012, 06:41 PM
Can the Tormentor choose his own first target or is it selected by the host?

Luna
March 2nd, 2012, 06:44 PM
I highly suspect Bork at this point.

His trolling has gone out of control and he's wasting everyones time. Bastard.

BorkBot
March 2nd, 2012, 06:46 PM
Yeah I guess I shouldn't post here so people pay more attention to "that other MFM" :blink1:

Goremancer
March 2nd, 2012, 06:48 PM
MENTLEGEN? GOOD MORNING. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA

BorkBot
March 2nd, 2012, 06:48 PM
Oh shit no jester in setup. EPIC FAIL!
-sumicide

Goremancer
March 2nd, 2012, 06:51 PM
LOL I C WHAT YOU DID THERE BORKY BOT. BTW DON'T YOU HAVE YOUR HOSTING DUTIES? WHAT HAPPENS IF 50 PLAYERS DECIDES TO ASK RANDOM SHIT? LOL. IDK WHY BUT I'M FEELING HIGH EVEN THOUGH I TOOK NO DRUGS.

BorkBot
March 2nd, 2012, 06:54 PM
You ate too much chocolate?

Luna
March 2nd, 2012, 06:55 PM
I wasn't aware that one could eat too much chocolate.

Goremancer
March 2nd, 2012, 06:56 PM
You ate too much chocolate?

EITHER THAT OR SPECIAL BROWNIES. I HOPE WHAT I ATE WASN'T SPECIAL. I MEAN IT WAS AT MY SCHOOL. IT'LL BE FUNNY IF THE BROWNIES WERE SPECIAL. WELL SINCE THERE ARE NO LYNCHING... LET'S GO ACCUSE EVERYONE IN THE GODAMN GAME. GOGOGO.

KROMOS I WANT A CLAIM. I WANT A CLAIM NAO! NAO!

BorkBot
March 2nd, 2012, 06:57 PM
U FIRST, SCUM!

BorkBot
March 2nd, 2012, 06:58 PM
I see you got your 666 back, Luna. You cheat!

Goremancer
March 2nd, 2012, 07:00 PM
OMFG LUNA WROTE YOU IDIOT ON MY WALL. SCUM I SAY, SCUM! I SMELL A EVIL BADDIE SCUM! GET HER!!!!

Goremancer
March 2nd, 2012, 07:37 PM
i'm now on a sugar crash. no caps now. ugh.

Luna
March 2nd, 2012, 07:44 PM
Thank god the caps have stopped, they should just be used for comic emphasis :P

Nn all see you on the morrow

Sumikoko
March 2nd, 2012, 09:42 PM
Oh shit no jester in setup. EPIC FAIL!
-sumicide

BORK Y U LIEK 2 TROLL MEH.

Hey guys. I am spy, and I heard last night dat u lieked mudkipz. cwutididthar. On a realistic note, I heard Borkbot gettin' it on with a woman. They both be scum. Why would a Mafia consort roleblock themselves? THERE BE TRAITOR. What, I don't make sense? DO YOU WANT A CHAINSAW THROUGH YOUR NECK?

Deathfire123
March 2nd, 2012, 11:37 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ZACK THIS IS THE BEST THEME EVER XD IM LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW MY SIDES HURT. THE THEME, THE MUSIC, THE EVERYTHING XD JUST SO FUCKING HILARIOUS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kromos
March 3rd, 2012, 01:25 AM
inb4 Gore says I'm lurking while I'm asleep like he does every game :S

Luna
March 3rd, 2012, 05:07 AM
I love the fact that Courage the Cowardly Dog is in the graveyard and it didn't even need to be mentioned in the RP.

Doc heal Snuffles tonight, he's next.

GameFreak
March 3rd, 2012, 06:59 AM
Sup guys , Inb4 Luna is Tormentor and i'm her student... can't believe people thought that was true.
Weird to see gore back to his old trolling instead of being the most OBVIOUS ML in the entire history of FM and people still thought it was Narks.

My strat was obviously superior in every way.

Luna
March 3rd, 2012, 07:06 AM
Disguiser check:

Go Blue Jays!

GameFreak
March 3rd, 2012, 07:20 AM
Thanks god for a disguiser check on day1 in a Sfm

Zack
March 3rd, 2012, 08:54 AM
Can the Tormentor choose his own first target or is it selected by the host?

It was selected by the host. And it was randomized.

DramaLlama
March 3rd, 2012, 09:11 AM
DISGUISER?

OH NOES.

Ubernox
March 3rd, 2012, 10:41 AM
I'm definitely going to be healing either sumi or luna.

Goremancer
March 3rd, 2012, 12:47 PM
Hi guys just dropping in for a sec before I leave. No I am not high.

Mopin
March 3rd, 2012, 01:34 PM
Hello everyone!

I'm a citizen.

Luna
March 3rd, 2012, 01:57 PM
Doc heal Mopin tonight

Kromos
March 3rd, 2012, 02:02 PM
Doc heal Mopin tonight

Why? He's a citizen.

Luna
March 3rd, 2012, 02:06 PM
Doc heal Kromos tonight

He is a super sleuth

DramaLlama
March 3rd, 2012, 02:35 PM
No doc heal luna.
She is the doctor. We need her alive!

wait...

Kromos
March 3rd, 2012, 02:38 PM
No doc heal luna.
She is the doctor. We need her alive!

wait...

scumscumscumscum

GameFreak
March 3rd, 2012, 02:55 PM
Oh day1 i love you so

Zack
March 3rd, 2012, 04:00 PM
Night One

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsjBsu_pkF8

A hooded figure walked down an alley as the night set in... It kept looking over its shoulder as it crept through the darkness until it vanished into a hidden doorway that led down into an abandoned basement.

Granny Nana sighed with relief as she slipped safely into her hideout and removed her hood. It was an old slik of weapons and other things she kept when she returned from the war. Unfortunatley they were all in non-working condition as they were old crumbling rifles and dud grenades. The one shotgun that was still working went missing for some reason, she couldn't remember where she had put it for the life of her.

"Nyahaha! He will never find me here! Now, to fill those divorce papers..."

It is night in arsville now! You cannot post here from now until the next day begins. You have until exactly one hour before the deadline to PM your night actions and/or last wills to me, mafia will decide on their action in their chat. I will not accept anything that is sent even a SECOND late.

The night will end at this time (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=2+AM+GMT+%2B2+%7C+March+5th+2012&dataset=&equal=Submit). Yes it has an extra hour to it for a good reason, that being my work schedule.

Zack
March 4th, 2012, 05:22 PM
Dr. Lord Megadeath awoke to find his small glass cage empty. "Oh. Fluffy? ...Fluffy?! This is no time for jokes!"

After a careful search of his home the good doctor could not find Fluffy.

"Uh oh"

Day Two

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0P8Z2bWWBM

Birds were chirping, dogs were barking, the sky was clear of clouds and Maya was speeding through town after a burglar and leaving a trail of destruction in her wake. Such is everyday in Arsville.

Granny Nana woke up from her sleep and opened her eyes. On her blanket something was moving... "Oh? Whats this?"

She quickly grabbed her glasses and took a good look at the big hairy tarantula spider.

..... [skip to 1:34]

"OH SWEET LORD HAVE MERCY ON AN OLD WOMAN!!"

After the shouting and screaming came noises of crashing and thumping, as if an earthquake was occuring inside that basement. An ars gang member called Barney was just taking a stroll when he saw the old lady running out of the alley like she was an energetic young teenager.

"So, she finally flipped".

Everyone made it ok through the night! Except for one spider.

If you are intent on lynching today it will take 7 votes.

Role List
Sheriff
Doctor
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Survivor
Tormentor
Mafioso
Mafioso
Mafioso

Player List
Sumikoko
Goremancer
Kromos
DramaLlama
CmG
Luna
GameFreak
Deathfire123
Mopin
Escaho
BorkBot
Ubernox
trineroks

Hospital
Courage (Cowardly Dog) - Ran over by Maya's jeep while she chased a criminal on Day (-1).
Fluffy (Tarantula) - Stomped by Granny Nana on Night 1.

Day 2 will end at this time (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=3+AM+GMT+%2B2+%7C+March+7th+2012).

CmG
March 4th, 2012, 05:30 PM
Still alive!

DramaLlama
March 4th, 2012, 05:33 PM
The RP + Music was hillarious.
I loled

trineroks
March 4th, 2012, 05:34 PM
Man, kudos to doc, that was an awesome save :D (I'm assuming it was a save, looking at the odds of maf hitting non-tormentor/survivor)

Does the story suggest that the granny was saved?

trineroks
March 4th, 2012, 05:40 PM
Woops, I reread the rolecards and the granny is survivor. Probably not a doc save then xD.

Zack
March 4th, 2012, 05:45 PM
The RP does not contain any clues at all about what happened at night. Just for clarification.

CmG
March 4th, 2012, 05:46 PM
I wouldnt try to get information out of the rp if i were you. Most of the time it doesnt work out that way. Since everybody trolled their asses of Day 1 i suggest we start to scum hunt today. Remember we have not many roles who can detect anything so we have to use our vote to pressure people.

Day 1 was wasted because of her and some others. Probably scum. Lets hear her out now shall we?

-vote Luna

Goremancer
March 4th, 2012, 05:51 PM
Yes most people troll their ass off on day 1. But I'm different. I troll my ass off everyday. Dammit I need to finish my hw and yet D2 started... DAMN YOU FM ADDICTION

DramaLlama
March 4th, 2012, 06:06 PM
Possibilities of what happened last night:

Mafia targeted a survivor who vested
Mafia targeted the tormentor (he has one auto vest)
Doc saved the target
Mafia targeted the jailed target of the tormentor
Mafia didn't kill

I put them in what I think is the order of likely hood with 1 and 2 being equally likely.
Survivors usually vest n1 so there would be 2 immune people n1. 2/10 non mafia targets.
Doctor picking a target is just as likely but at the same time less likely because both mafia AND doctor have to target the same person. When you do the math it's 10% but logically its less.

Basically there was a 30% chance that the mafia wouldn't kill last night just based off the first 3 possibilities.

I think everyone would agree that option 5 we can ignore, so that leaves #4.
The tormentor new his target and had all of day 1 to decide if he wanted to jail him. I think it is fairly likely he did jail the target so now we have a 40% that mafia wouldn't kill.

Does this help us narrow down what happened? Not really. But I like statistical mathematics and I just wanted to talk. I feel depressed because I got lynched in Borks MFM so yeah.... :D

DramaLlama
March 4th, 2012, 06:07 PM
Inb4 "dramallama misspelled 'knew' "

Deathfire123
March 4th, 2012, 07:18 PM
-vote Goremancer

​http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx5lqyG19e1qaa7gwo1_400.jpg

Sumikoko
March 4th, 2012, 07:43 PM
Lol so... what do we talk about? With this lack of power roles on either side.

Does anyone want to reveal that they've been tormented? By posting any chat of any kind to see if we can somehow decipher whom the tormentor is?

BorkBot
March 4th, 2012, 09:23 PM
I don't have much to add to the conversation. I will just

vote Deathfire123

For tradition's sake, he should be lynched as soon as possible. I don't care if he's neutral or mafia. Or "citizen." (yeah right)

Goremancer
March 4th, 2012, 09:37 PM
0.0 wtf?

Goremancer
March 4th, 2012, 09:38 PM
-vote Goremancer

​http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx5lqyG19e1qaa7gwo1_400.jpg

-vote Deathfire123

http://30.media.tumblr.com/avatar_dd6b0763c5df_128.png

lol roleclaim plox

Deathfire123
March 4th, 2012, 09:39 PM
I don't have much to add to the conversation. I will just

vote Deathfire123

For tradition's sake, he should be lynched as soon as possible. I don't care if he's neutral or mafia. Or "citizen." (yeah right)

Why the fuck?

Deathfire123
March 4th, 2012, 09:39 PM
-vote Deathfire123

http://30.media.tumblr.com/avatar_dd6b0763c5df_128.png

lol roleclaim plox

Fuck you, you just said you were going to troll today, you roleclaim

Goremancer
March 4th, 2012, 09:41 PM
you voted me lol. you claim. I always troll. gtfo.
dumb bitch

Goremancer
March 4th, 2012, 09:45 PM
OK BOYS LISTEN UP. WE'RE GONNA DO THIS LE GORE WAY. ROLECLAIM NAO BITCHES. WE'RE GONNA DO THIS SUBMACHINE GUN STYLED. HOPEFULLY WE CAN SQUEEZE A ROLE FROM EVERYONE ON DAY1. GOGOGOGOGOGO

BorkBot
March 4th, 2012, 09:53 PM
Why the fuck?
By fire be purged!

Nah, I have decided to vote you on day 1 whenever I can find you.

MFMV, the lurky scum cit
FMX I thought you were Crimson at first. When you claimed survivor.. instalynch! And later "citizen" (mafialol)

After Zack and Sumikoko, I have chosen you as my new nemesis.

Deathfire123
March 4th, 2012, 10:09 PM
By fire be purged!

Nah, I have decided to vote you on day 1 whenever I can find you.

MFMV, the lurky scum cit
FMX I thought you were Crimson at first. When you claimed survivor.. instalynch! And later "citizen" (mafialol)

But I thought we were buddies after I gave you Lelouch and MVP in my MFM?

Goremancer
March 4th, 2012, 10:19 PM
I gave him mvp in my sfm too :D He's better buddy of mine.

Deathfire123
March 4th, 2012, 10:36 PM
I gave him mvp in my sfm too :D He's better buddy of mine.

MFM > SFM

Sumikoko
March 4th, 2012, 10:50 PM

Whoa. Is that a declaration of war?

Deathfire123
March 4th, 2012, 11:41 PM
Whoa. Is that a declaration of war?

Let us ally together Sumi and defeat BorkBot with our MIGHTY CHAINSAW ARMY!

Kromos
March 4th, 2012, 11:43 PM
vote DramaLlama

Lets get this over with.

Kromos
March 5th, 2012, 12:11 AM
trineroks is also scum and Mopin is not a cit.

trineroks
March 5th, 2012, 12:18 AM
I actually read the new posts and I would love to see why Deathfire is pushing for a Gore lynch and a better reasoning for Bork's vote (the entire tradition of voting off Deathfire doesn't cut it imo).

Sumikoko
March 5th, 2012, 12:24 AM
Let us ally together Sumi and defeat BorkBot with our MIGHTY CHAINSAW ARMY!You're implying we need a whole army to defeat one Borkbot. I think otherwise. I will personally see to it myself that he enjoys a most delightful death. He shall find a noose around his neck gradually tightening, making it hard to breathe... slowly... slowly... Kufufu...On another note, any basis for your judgments, Kromos?

Kromos
March 5th, 2012, 12:46 AM
On another note, any basis for your judgments, Kromos?

trineroks and DramaLlama are scummy. Both kill speculate and are generally scummy. I will go into more detail later.

Mopin is not a cit because he claimed cit on day 1.

CmG
March 5th, 2012, 12:46 AM
You're implying we need a whole army to defeat one Borkbot. I think otherwise. I will personally see to it myself that he enjoys a most delightful death. He shall find a noose around his neck gradually tightening, making it hard to breathe... slowly... slowly... Kufufu...On another note, any basis for your judgments, Kromos?

i don't think he will marry u sooorry

Goremancer
March 5th, 2012, 12:55 AM
Well here I am 3 am in the morning and I have school tomorrow. Oh well this thread is getting hilarious. So declarations of war? OK GUYS ROLECLAIM. CMG ROLE. BORK ROLE. TRIN ROLE, KROMOS ROLE, SUMI ROLE, MCJESUS ROLE, ... ... ... So yea deathfire no role you get lynched sonny. Coz we are super lynch happy here. Hey Bork wanna lynch Sumi after wards? Btw what are we going to kill with? Guillotine, shooting squad or death by chipmunks swarm?

Deathfire123
March 5th, 2012, 03:24 AM
I say death by means of pelting with a certain Goremancer's skull

DramaLlama
March 5th, 2012, 06:59 AM
-vote goremancer

not happy about last game buddy!

I would vote McJesus but he isn't in this game!
I hold no other grudges..

-vote Archangel for unbanning and presidency of the NAMBLA.

Serious note: we have a 48 hour day for a sfm. weird, I expect this day to be much like day 3 of fmx. Oh god no please!!!!!!

Zack
March 5th, 2012, 07:17 AM
Votes should be colored red! Well technically the color doesn't matter but since someone started with red its better to have consistency. So do it in color or your vote doesn't count!

DramaLlama
March 5th, 2012, 07:21 AM
They were fake votes

Luna
March 5th, 2012, 07:34 AM
GG Doc for saving Snuffles from an accident, but the Spider bought it instead :(

I hope the Sheriff finds a Mafioso soon. The most pivotal moment in this game will be the Sheriff reveal - the Mafia will then proceed to target everyone else until the Doctor dies. So we're in a race against time.

If the Mafia think they hit the Survivor or Tormentor, one of their members could reveal. We'd lynch any Tormentor suspects, and we can't do anything at night to you so we'd have to spend another day lynching the revealed Mafioso. That's a potential two or three days worth of lynches where the Mafia can continue to kill.

Goremancer
March 5th, 2012, 07:44 AM
GG Doc for saving Snuffles from an accident, but the Spider bought it instead :(

I hope the Sheriff finds a Mafioso soon. The most pivotal moment in this game will be the Sheriff reveal - the Mafia will then proceed to target everyone else until the Doctor dies. So we're in a race against time.

If the Mafia think they hit the Survivor or Tormentor, one of their members could reveal. We'd lynch any Tormentor suspects, and we can't do anything at night to you so we'd have to spend another day lynching the revealed Mafioso. That's a potential two or three days worth of lynches where the Mafia can continue to kill.

Just do it the gore way plz. Everyone roleclaim now or lynch, insta gg.

Kromos
March 5th, 2012, 08:19 AM
Just do it the gore way plz. Everyone roleclaim now or lynch, insta gg.

If you role claim, I will :)

GameFreak
March 5th, 2012, 08:42 AM
Gore you know me , you have to pressure me in big black letters and when the game is over , i'll claim.

Kromos
March 5th, 2012, 08:56 AM
More votes on DramaLlama would be good. Trust me, you wont regret it.

Mopin
March 5th, 2012, 09:24 AM
DramaLlama is mafia cos of dat scummy list he made.

-Vote DramaLlama

I am citizen.

Luna
March 5th, 2012, 09:32 AM
Poor Drama :(

Though at this point I'm going to vote him. I highly suggest that the Sheriff check Kromos if they haven't already, even if Drama does turn out to be a Mafia role. Do you realise how easy it would be for Mafia to get away with bussing one of their colleagues in this game?

Luna
March 5th, 2012, 09:33 AM
-vote DramaLlama

Escaho
March 5th, 2012, 09:40 AM
Lol, what is this? Kill Dramallama in every M-FM immediately? =p ya, ok.

-vote DramaLlama

Getting my Internet back in a few hours! Thank God! Stupid phone Internet....

No death means another troll day....trolololo(kill Sumikoko)lololololo!

BorkBot
March 5th, 2012, 09:43 AM
You're implying we need a whole army to defeat one Borkbot. I think otherwise. I will personally see to it myself that he enjoys a most delightful death. He shall find a noose around his neck gradually tightening, making it hard to breathe... slowly... slowly... Kufufu...On another note, any basis for your judgments, Kromos?

BorkBots don't need to breathe. We are machines covered with anti-chainsaw armour!

Vote DramaLlama

because bandwagons are fun.

http://www.fallacyfiles.org/Bandwagon.jpg

We can kill deathfire with fire afterwards, np.

Kromos
March 5th, 2012, 09:46 AM
4 votes within 20 minutes. Bandwagon that shit!

Will day end early if a lynch is made?

Ubernox
March 5th, 2012, 10:17 AM
-vote DramaLlama

http://i2.asntown.net/h2//funny-gif/3/3-12/trolling.gif

~All aboard the troll wagon~

BorkBot
March 5th, 2012, 10:24 AM
-vote DramaLlama

http://i2.asntown.net/h2//funny-gif/3/3-12/trolling.gif

~All aboard the troll wagon~

They look so happy. Where are they headed?

CmG
March 5th, 2012, 10:26 AM
Ausschwitz of course.

-unvote Luna
-vote Dramalama

Kromos
March 5th, 2012, 10:32 AM
Trolololo Drama is dead and it's all my fault ^^

CmG
March 5th, 2012, 10:34 AM
Its like lynching red in sc2mafia. Pretty much the same.

Ubernox
March 5th, 2012, 11:30 AM
You should feel very proud of yourself Kromos. Go to your room and think about what you've done.

DramaLlama
March 5th, 2012, 12:57 PM
Ok so what just happened? Aw I missed the lynch train?

POOP SHOOT!

Well I guess it was inevitable that I get lynched day 2 sooner or later. After all that's all I do in sc2!
Now time to go spend hours upon hours doing programming homework. Fuck finals!

DramaLlama
March 5th, 2012, 12:58 PM
@Kromos

http://troll.me/images/forever-alone/y-u-no-love-me-u-no-txt-back.jpg

Goremancer
March 5th, 2012, 01:03 PM
LOL DRAMA TRAIN? UNFORTUNATELY MY VOTE WILL REMAIN ON DEATHFIRE. SINCE HE VOTED ME. I LIEK REVENGE. BUT I'M PERFECTLY OK WITH LYNCHING DRAMA UNLESS HE ROLECLAIMS RIGHT SOON NOW.

Goremancer
March 5th, 2012, 01:05 PM
THIS IS MY NEW SEXY FONT GUYS. I HOPE ZACK WON'T GET MAD LIKE THEWAAAGH DID LOL.

trineroks
March 5th, 2012, 01:13 PM
LOL 6 votes against drama. Is 7 votes the hammer mark?

Kromos
March 5th, 2012, 01:14 PM
LOL DRAMA TRAIN? UNFORTUNATELY MY VOTE WILL REMAIN ON DEATHFIRE. SINCE HE VOTED ME. I LIEK REVENGE. BUT I'M PERFECTLY OK WITH LYNCHING DRAMA UNLESS HE ROLECLAIMS RIGHT SOON NOW.

Drama is already dead. I'm afraid you were too late to save him :(

Kromos
March 5th, 2012, 01:16 PM
Dramallama (7): Kromos, Mopin, Luna, Escaho, BorkBot, Ubernox, CmG

Kromos
March 5th, 2012, 01:16 PM
LOL 6 votes against drama. Is 7 votes the hammer mark?

I'm coming for you next!

trineroks
March 5th, 2012, 01:17 PM
I'm coming for you next!Okie :D

DramaLlama
March 5th, 2012, 01:23 PM
Hey Zackie boy

Am I hammered or can people still unvote?
:(

In any rate I am indeed a citizen. No surprise there!
I was relieved to get citizen too since I was valet and had a night chat for MFMVI.
Now I have nothing.

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Goremancer
March 5th, 2012, 01:27 PM
DRAMA WHEN YOU HAD 6 VOTES WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU ROLECLAIM AND SAVE YOUR ASS? AND I'M COMING FOR CMG NOW. HE HAMMERED SO QUICKLY. FUCKER.

CmG
March 5th, 2012, 01:35 PM
oh noes :o I am just following my sherriff kromos sorry pal.

Kromos
March 5th, 2012, 01:38 PM
Hey Zackie boy

Am I hammered or can people still unvote?
:(

In any rate I am indeed a citizen. No surprise there!
I was relieved to get citizen too since I was valet and had a night chat for MFMVI.
Now I have nothing.

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Lies, all lies!

DramaLlama
March 5th, 2012, 01:45 PM
Because I was in class gore?
CmG hammered me 3 hours ago. I only got home an hour ago. Literally nothing I could have done.

CmG
March 5th, 2012, 01:57 PM
To be honest i didnt even realized this owuld be the hammer vote i am sorry if you are really flipping town.

Goremancer
March 5th, 2012, 02:00 PM
WOW OH WELL. DRAMA LEARN TO PLAY THIS WHILE IN SCHOOL. IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO PULL OFF.

CmG
March 5th, 2012, 02:11 PM
Yay maybe i get now free jails :)

DramaLlama
March 5th, 2012, 02:27 PM
But I do all my redditting in class!

Ubernox
March 5th, 2012, 02:36 PM
I always thought deathfire was a girl.

Deathfire123
March 5th, 2012, 02:42 PM
I'm teh escort dealer, each night I deal out an escort to someone.

DramaLlama
March 5th, 2012, 03:01 PM
I'm teh escort dealer, each night I deal out an escort to someone.

I believe the word you are looking for is ponce

CmG
March 5th, 2012, 03:14 PM
What a troll game...

Sumikoko
March 5th, 2012, 03:26 PM
Lol I get home and this is the first thing I see. I thought town is more prudent than this to random lynch someone. Or attempt to pressure someone into talking, and accidentally hammering him.

What an unwary town.

Some of you demand roleclaims. Lol. How should I say this. It's pointless asking for them. All the Mafia are going to claim citizen without a lookout/detective to check for them. The doctor won't claim. The Sheriff won't claim. All the citizens will go lolI'mcitforrealz. What did anyone hope to accomplish by asking for a role claim?

Ubernox
March 5th, 2012, 03:32 PM
I role claim doctor.

Ubernox
March 5th, 2012, 03:38 PM
No need to be so scathing in your remarks, dear Sumi. You must revel in the moment, and enjoy the erratic and eccentric drama of the present.

Kromos
March 5th, 2012, 04:13 PM
Lol I get home and this is the first thing I see. I thought town is more prudent than this to random lynch someone. Or attempt to pressure someone into talking, and accidentally hammering him.

What an unwary town.

Some of you demand roleclaims. Lol. How should I say this. It's pointless asking for them. All the Mafia are going to claim citizen without a lookout/detective to check for them. The doctor won't claim. The Sheriff won't claim. All the citizens will go lolI'mcitforrealz. What did anyone hope to accomplish by asking for a role claim?Sumi just shot straight to the top of my scum list with this post. I am 95% sure she is not town unless she wants to look that way.

DramaLlama
March 5th, 2012, 04:18 PM
So ubernox you are voting symbolically?

To end the drama that is inside a llama forever known as dramallama?

Well guess what...

http://blog.robballen.com/images/Windows-Live-Writer/I-hate-being-kept-in-the-dark_A797/image_3.png

Sumikoko
March 5th, 2012, 04:21 PM
Sumi just shot straight to the top of my scum list with this post. I am 95% sure she is not town unless she wants to look that way.

Please pick out any portion of my post that did not speak the truth. Especially seeing as town hammered Drama before he got a chance to speak.

Ubernox
March 5th, 2012, 04:21 PM
I want Luna to talk.

Also, the tags.

Zack
March 5th, 2012, 04:59 PM
Will day end early if a lynch is made?

If the hammer is made prior to the 24 hour mark then the day will end after 24 hours instead of 48. Otherwise it would end at 48 as planned.

Seeing as the hammer was made before the 24 hour mark, bloodthirsty town *cough*, the day will end promptly. And to your question DramaLlama the answer is no, once hammered there can be no unvoting.

This is the final tally:

Goremancer(1): Deathfire123
Deathfire123(1): Goremancer
DramaLlama(7): Kromos, Mopin, Luna, Escaho, BorkBot, Ubernox, CmG

I will end the day soon, you have a bit of time if you want to say anything before that happens.

DramaLlama
March 5th, 2012, 05:09 PM
Darn.

Well see ya peoples. Seems I have made an early exit two games in a row and doesn't look like anything will start for a good 2 weeks! DRAT!

Zack
March 5th, 2012, 05:14 PM
If you want to leave a last will DramaLlama, now is the time. Be quick about it.

DramaLlama
March 5th, 2012, 05:17 PM
nope.

Sumikoko
March 5th, 2012, 05:31 PM
Bloodthirsty town indeed...

Zack
March 5th, 2012, 05:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUqnDBJMXaM

Jessy walked briskly through town while attempting to avoid attention. However an attentive group of teenagers noticed the tip of a shotgun peeking from her backpack...

"Hey she's got a gun in there!" yelled one of them and everyone's attention was on poor Jessy who was sweating. "What? Oh this old thing? Come on, its a toy!" she said and pulled it out to demonstrate how harmless it was, only she forgot to unload it and fired at a nearby dumpster which was instantly riddled with holes. "Erm... Oopsie! Now how did that happen? The salesman said it was a toy!"

AHEM!

Behind Jessy stood a very angry old woman. "I believe that shotgun is mine you thief! Give it back!"

Jessy gulped, she did not expect to see Granny Nana there. It was indeed her shotgun which was stolen by the Ars gang the previous week. "Uh... Terribly sorry granny! I had no idea, I bought this at the toy store!"

"Who do you think you're fooling?! GIVE ME MY SHOTGUN!" the old lady screamed and grabbed the gun, wrestling with Jessy for control of it. "Are you crazy granny?! Let... it.... GO!!"

BANG!

"MY FOOT!" Jessy screamed and fell on the floor.

"Its just a scrape you whiny brat! And thats what you get for your criminal ways, just what you deserve!"

Suddenly a big black jeep with a siren arrived at top speed heading straight for them. Everyone panicked and ran away except for Jessy who was injured...

SCREEEEEECCHHHH!

The jeep halted one centimeter away from the injured girl. Maya opened the door and hopped out of it, "I heard a gun shot!"

"Really now" Jessy retorted, still in pain.

"Where were you until now?" asked one of the teenagers, to which the sheriff answered: "I was at the steakhouse enjoying a good meal when I heard this gunshot! Who shot her?"

"That steakhouse is on the other side of town..."

"And?"

"Yeah okay."

After a proper explanation of the situation Maya confiscated Nana's shotgun, much to the old woman's dismay, and had Jessy sent to the big hospital out of town in an ambulance. "Don't worry, I will get to the bottom of this case and your parents will know about it!" she promised the delinquent girl who was more depressed than ever.

The ambulance left and the night set in...

Barney texted Jessy a video over the cellphone together with the text: "Will miss you! Get well soon!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIIO7yVt98U

DramaLlama was lynched! His role was Mafioso.

He did not leave a last will.

Night Two

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuHj94Pv2pU

"Kids, why must they be so violent? Isn't life a miraculous thing? Oh Snuffles... This day was just bad!" Maya said as she hugged her pet great dane dog at home.

----

Back at the old school gym Barney and Whale shared a cup of stolen beer. "To Jessy! May she get well soon. Amen!"

"We'l get them for this... All of them!"

Night 2 will end at this time (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=3+AM+GMT+%2B2+%7C+March+7th+2012).

Zack
March 6th, 2012, 06:22 PM
Day Three

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqiN5XZ9qus

At the juice bar sat a group of teenagers to gossip. One called Tina commented on the previous day's events, "Can you believe Jessy? She actually carried a gun!"

"Baby!" sang one voice.

"I like fridays!" sang another.

Tina hushed them, "I don't care about your stupid songs! So about Jessy..."

"Saturday comes after Friday!" a voice kept singing.

"Baby oh baby its obvious!" sang the other one.

"Do I need to punch the two of you?" Tina said, getting angry.

"Friday is fun fun fun! No punches!"

"Baby baby baby NO!"

"Goddamnit Justin! And Rebecca! Put a sock in it! Geez..."

"I like fridays, not socks"

"Baby?"

"ARGH!"

-----

Meanwhile... [skip to 2:58]

Grunting noises were heard from under a blanket in an old man's home. Zaken just woke up... "Nana... Where are you... Nana.. AH!"

He rose out of bed slowly, dressed in his teddy bear pajamas. Yes at his age.

"Nana... I will make breakfast... Don't go Nana! Or else... Or else... Oh whats the point!"

He walked by the pet cat that used to belong to both of them, now it was just his. And it looked very thin... "Oh. That can't be good."

meow

"Forgot to feed you again didn't I? Entirely my fault."

The cat passed out from hunger.

"Great..."

Everyone made it ok through the night, again! Except for one cat.

If you are intent on lynching today it will take 7 votes. Still.

Role List
Sheriff
Doctor
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Survivor
Tormentor
Mafioso
Mafioso

Player List
Sumikoko
Goremancer
Kromos
CmG
Luna
GameFreak
Deathfire123
Mopin
Escaho
BorkBot
Ubernox
trineroks

Hospital
DramaLlama(Jessy: Mafioso) - Accidentally shot in the foot while struggling with Granny Nana for the shotgun on day 2.
Cat(Cat) - Nearly starved to death by the depressed Zaken over the course of several days.

Day 3 will end at this time (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=3+AM+GMT+%2B2+%7C+March+9th+2012).

Deathfire123
March 6th, 2012, 06:32 PM
ZACK WHY YOU TELL COMEDY IN RP

Goremancer
March 6th, 2012, 06:37 PM
LOL JUSTIN AND REBECCA ARE SO FUNNY. THIS IS HILARIOUS. KUDOS ZACK.

Sumikoko
March 6th, 2012, 07:04 PM
For later purposes: 12950632416VEp58

In any case, we have a godly doctor, a retarded Mafia, or an unlucky Mafia. Lol. Why no kills two days in a row?

trineroks
March 6th, 2012, 07:20 PM
LOL this is an entertaining forum mafia. Thanks Zack.

Goremancer
March 6th, 2012, 09:18 PM
For later purposes: 12950632416VEp58

In any case, we have a godly doctor, a retarded Mafia, or an unlucky Mafia. Lol. Why no kills two days in a row?

Or mafia hits tormentor jailed target. Or tormentor jails the mafioso lol.

Sumikoko
March 6th, 2012, 09:29 PM
Or mafia hits tormentor jailed target. Or tormentor jails the mafioso lol.

That's what I mean by an unlucky Mafia. :p So what do we do today. Again. Random lynch like yesterday and hope we beat probability again?

Goremancer
March 6th, 2012, 10:51 PM
Idk. This is so dull. Why is everyone afk?

Goremancer
March 6th, 2012, 10:52 PM
So quiet for such a funny FM.

Goremancer
March 6th, 2012, 10:53 PM
WELL I'M GONNA SPAM THIS UP. EVERYONE ROLECLAIM. UBERNOX YOU ARE QUIET. ROLECLAIM. GAMEFREAK I'M USING BLACK LETTERS ROLECLAIM.

Kromos
March 6th, 2012, 11:56 PM
Sumi is the tormentor.

vote Sumikoko

Lets get this over with.

CmG
March 7th, 2012, 12:01 AM
lol this game even the players are hilarious xD. I agree Sumi seems pretty scummy and i can't remember having a student so she must be scum!

-vote sumikoko

Mopin
March 7th, 2012, 12:16 AM
Lynching people is fun!

-Vote Sumikoko

Escaho
March 7th, 2012, 12:18 AM
LYNCH TRAIN!

-vote Sumikoko

Kromos
March 7th, 2012, 12:20 AM
http://images.wikia.com/ttte/images/e/ee/ThomasCGIpromo.png

Goremancer
March 7th, 2012, 12:21 AM
*2:30 am over here* Man I still got school... OMFG A TRAIN. LOL INSTANT BONERS GOGOGO
-Vote Sumikoko

trineroks
March 7th, 2012, 12:28 AM
-vote sumikoko

DIE TORMENTOR

Mopin
March 7th, 2012, 12:29 AM
Just one more vote to go!

Deathfire123
March 7th, 2012, 02:06 AM
-Vote Sumikoko

B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BANISHED~!

Ubernox
March 7th, 2012, 03:20 AM
fuck this town

-vote Kromos

Ubernox
March 7th, 2012, 03:20 AM
i wont heal any of u fags

Luna
March 7th, 2012, 03:43 AM
I wake up and Sumi is hammered already?

CmG
March 7th, 2012, 03:54 AM
-vote luna

Luna
March 7th, 2012, 03:56 AM
Noooo I must role-claim and defend myself from this lynch train fffffuuuuuuu

CmG
March 7th, 2012, 04:34 AM
i can see through your jester's mask troll princess.

GameFreak
March 7th, 2012, 04:40 AM
So i was busy with exam, i come back to spot the biggest trollfest a SFM has ever seen, i like it.

Luna
March 7th, 2012, 05:33 AM
I really hope that the Sheriff checked Kromos, because there's still the possibility that he bussed one of his allies and then just led a random lynch on Sumi.

Ubernox
March 7th, 2012, 05:39 AM
Yep. This isn't trolling, it's just faggery.

CmG
March 7th, 2012, 05:48 AM
Kromos the backstabber? Never heard of something like that...

Zack
March 7th, 2012, 05:49 AM
I'm guessing you people don't like to think for yourselves huh.

Ubernox
March 7th, 2012, 06:00 AM
Why don't you give them a chance to unvote and think about what they've done, Zack?

Zack
March 7th, 2012, 06:03 AM
I can't. That would be changing the rules of the game after they have already been set... They are just going to have to learn the hard way. Day won't end until later when I get back from work so go ahead and keep talking.

Ubernox
March 7th, 2012, 06:06 AM
Any last words, dear Sumi?

Sumikoko
March 7th, 2012, 09:10 AM
Lol I hope you're satisfied, town. You've just lynched your Sheriff. Honestly. Unwary town.

Luna
March 7th, 2012, 09:13 AM
Lol I hope you're satisfied, town. You've just lynched your Sheriff. Honestly. Unwary town.

I know, right? Kromos leads one weak lynch onto a Mafia and suddenly it's become the norm.

If you're the Sheriff can you give us your results so we can at least deduce who is/isn't mafia? : /

Kromos
March 7th, 2012, 09:17 AM
Sumi is still the tormentor and Mopin is the survivor. Don't fall for their lies.

Kromos
March 7th, 2012, 09:21 AM
FYI Luna is mafia and will be tomorrow's lynch.

Ubernox
March 7th, 2012, 09:35 AM
Lynch Kromos.

Luna
March 7th, 2012, 09:35 AM
FYI Luna is mafia and will be tomorrow's lynch.

Congratulations, you're officially a tool. I was attacked by the Mafia last night and healed by the Doctor. I expect you are mafia and know I survived an attack, so you're trying to get me lynched thinking I'll flip Tormentor/Survivor to add credence to your cause.

Why are you trying to stop Sumi from revealing her actions? We can't mis-lynch anyone based on the info, she'll be dead and her role will be revealed.

Ubernox
March 7th, 2012, 09:40 AM
She's already been hammered.

S-FMs used to be cool.

Ubernox
March 7th, 2012, 09:42 AM
He's not a tool - the people who voted with him are tools. He's clever.

Kromos
March 7th, 2012, 09:46 AM
Congratulations, you're officially a tool. I was attacked by the Mafia last night and healed by the Doctor. I expect you are mafia and know I survived an attack, so you're trying to get me lynched thinking I'll flip Tormentor/Survivor to add credence to your cause.

Why are you trying to stop Sumi from revealing her actions? We can't mis-lynch anyone based on the info, she'll be dead and her role will be revealed.

You think I'm mafia? But I'm the most pro-town person here :O

You're looking berry suspicious atm. We'll see about the attack...

Mopin
March 7th, 2012, 09:50 AM
Kromos sounds like the survivor/citizen to me, Sumi did look scummy and as this game goes mostly off scum tells I was fine with that lynch.

Obviously this went a little bit out of hand but when most people are cits they're gunna do stuff like that. If Kromos was mafia or the tormenter he would have no way of knowing Sumi was the sheriff, and if he was mafia, bussing a teammate and then random lynching a townie wouldn't be the best idea.

Luna
March 7th, 2012, 09:51 AM
You're leading lynches like you have information, Kromos, but I know enough to know that your scum-hunting is far from perfect. I think you could even be the Tormentor, willing to begin leading the lynches because the Sheriff will get a NS result on you and you'll be safe from at least one shot from the Mafia.

Luna
March 7th, 2012, 09:54 AM
if he was mafia, bussing a teammate and then random lynching a townie wouldn't be the best idea.

It would be a good idea - he goes for a bold plan which involves getting respectability for lynching a mafia. He then starts a train, and when it results in a lynch everyone can say 'Well it wasn't his fault, it was the sheep mindlessly voting'. He can claim Citizen and just say that he was trying his best but that he was wrong.

I strongly suggest that tomorrow we try a scum-hunt with no input from Kromos, or indeed that we lynch Kromos.

Kromos
March 7th, 2012, 09:59 AM
Kromos sounds like the survivor/citizen to me, Sumi did look scummy and as this game goes mostly off scum tells I was fine with that lynch.

I wasn't fine with that lynch :(

I didn't lead the lynches, I started them. 6 votes happened in a couple of hours without me posting anything in between. Maybe you should look at the players jumping on the bandwagon instead of me who just wanted Sumi to claim her role as I knew she wasn't a cit.

I'll never claim cit so don't worry about that.

Ubernox
March 7th, 2012, 10:10 AM
http://www.ted.com/talks/derek_sivers_how_to_start_a_movement.html

-vote CmG

BorkBot
March 7th, 2012, 10:22 AM
So the witch is lynched and I don't even get to have a hand in it?
;(

I guess Deathfire was infuriated because his proposed alliance was rejected.

Vote Deathfire123

It's your turn nao!

BorkBot
March 7th, 2012, 11:03 AM
On a more serious note, I thought Luna might be scum at first because she's not afraid to attract attention when she is (see HerrZynisch) and on day 1 that's exactly what she was doing. She claims to be attacked last night though, and nobody else does. If Sumikoko flips sheriff as she claims (not sure yet, but why would she lie?) that means she's either a cit that got healed, a lying mafia or a survivor/tormentor who had their vest up. From her overall behaviour I guess she might be the survivor. Lying about being attacked would get you caught easily in this setup and this way she won't be on anyone's to-lynch list.

Kromos is looking scummy, but his trains might be a weird gambit. It wouldn't be the first time. Or his hand is being forced by the tormentor/he is trying to hunt for the tormentor using the chat and failing miserably. Probably citizen or mafia. Maybe the tormentor himself, but I doubt that. He's taking a lot of risk if he is.

Escaho is laying really low for his doing. He didn't play like that as a citizen in FMX and not as any PRs or as serial killer in other FMs either. Maybe he's mafia this time? He has never been mafia in any games before. So maybe he's taking the "lay low and hope I won't be noticed" approach.

Nothing out of the ordinary on other players for the moment. Goremancer is trolling (nothing new), CmG is acting scummy (like always), Mopin is being inconspicuous, Ubernox is WIFOMing doctor (pro citizen play yo) and Deathfire is being weird and making it hard to understand what's going on in his mind (though if Sumikoko flips mafia, Deathfire probably isn't). I haven't noticed the other players that much.

BorkBot
March 7th, 2012, 11:05 AM
Oh, by the way, I'm the doctor who healed Luna.

Ubernox
March 7th, 2012, 11:10 AM
-vote everyone

Goremancer
March 7th, 2012, 11:20 AM
http://www.ted.com/talks/derek_sivers_how_to_start_a_movement.html

-vote CmG

Yay I"m an underestimated form of leader. -Vote Kromos

Goremancer
March 7th, 2012, 11:22 AM
Btw I'm a tool. I vote with the train and don't think for myself because I'm too dumb. I am also lazy so I don't want to think too much.

Ubernox
March 7th, 2012, 11:30 AM
Self-fulfilling prophecy.

GameFreak
March 7th, 2012, 11:47 AM
hmmm Borkbot makes some good points, i don't know about Luna. But Kromos shouldn't be trusted, i might be biased because me and Luna obviously shared chats in FMX. I wish i could've posted more last couple of days. I'll try to check more. Guys if we wanna win we need to stop this faggotry

Ubernox
March 7th, 2012, 12:11 PM
Inves Kromos.

-vote Deathfire123

BorkBot
March 7th, 2012, 12:19 PM
Keep those knives away from me Ubernox! You and your avatar are scary.

Ubernox
March 7th, 2012, 12:22 PM
Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Kromos
March 7th, 2012, 12:34 PM
Yay I"m an underestimated form of leader. -Vote Kromos

You're not a cit so there isn't much roles you could be. I don't believe any cit would find me suspicious after what I have said.

Ubernox
March 7th, 2012, 12:38 PM
I find you suspicious.
I want you to be investigated by the sheriff.

Mopin
March 7th, 2012, 12:40 PM
I'm willing to be believe Kromos is cit, everything that he's done so far does kinda make sense imo.

Don't all blame Kromos for getting Sumi lynched, wasn't his fault another train got started up. He's probably the cit or survivor doing a little bit of scum hunting / trolling, either way he isn't the most suspicious person right now.

Ubernox
March 7th, 2012, 12:44 PM
She may not be lynched, especially since Goremancer re-voted. Why don't you unvote too, Mopin.

Kromos
March 7th, 2012, 12:45 PM
I find you suspicious.
I want you to be investigated by the sheriff.

Then you are not a cit or just don't bother reading.

Luna
March 7th, 2012, 12:47 PM
If Kromos is hinting at what I think he's hinting at...

I also refuse to role-claim

Baby, baby, baby oohhh....

Kromos
March 7th, 2012, 12:48 PM
If Kromos is hinting at what I think he's hinting at...

I also refuse to role-claim

Baby, baby, baby oohhh....

I am and it kind of breaks the game but oh well.

Escaho
March 7th, 2012, 01:27 PM
Hmm....I assumed we were still under Troll Day rules since the mafia have not killed anyone yet.

As for me being Mafia, I wish! Everyone knows Escaho doesn't roll mafia in FM. Unheard of!

For realz: I am the missing kill on Night 1. I was jailed by the Tormentor [full protection!] and they missed shooting me in a dark warehouse! Stupid mafia!

Goremancer
March 7th, 2012, 01:49 PM
Not much going on over here. -Unvote Kromos FOR NOW...

Luna
March 7th, 2012, 03:00 PM
So Escaho can you confirm that you are still the jailed Torment victim?

Unfortunately it gives the mafia one less target to aim at (though you say you've already eaten up one kill, nice work). We will have to lynch you at some stage, if it comes down to a hunt for the Tormentor (the Tormentor can't actually vote to lynch you, and it's a precautionary measure - if you turn out to be anyone other than the Tormentor then we know who the next victim is, mafia won't want to hammer you).

Sumikoko
March 7th, 2012, 03:17 PM
Town, I am so disappointed in you I feel like not sharing any of my results to spite you. Honestly. What happened to the whole, never hammer until a testimony is given by the accused? Acting scummy? Tell me one game when people haven't said that about me. And what did I even say that made me scummy? Accusing me of buddying with Drama? Bull. Crap. Kromos, that is a completely underhanded tactic to call me out as tormentor without ANY proof. Contrary to what Mopin said, I would place the majority of the fault on you for starting an unrestrained train that had no foundation whatsoever. That you didn't even try to stop when it was clearly out of hand. Town, I warned you yesterday about your idiotic decision to random lynch someone. You were lucky. Today, you have lost your sole hope of any solid evidence to find the Mafia by blindly following someone who was merely lucky. Congratulations. Think I'm pissed? I have never been lynched without adequate questioning before, and I can't believe an abomination like that would happen. Town, I hope you lose, if not just to teach you a lesson. I have no allegiance to a town that will make such downright foolish, idiotic decisions.

Luna
March 7th, 2012, 03:18 PM
Town, I am so disappointed in you I feel like not sharing any of my results to spite you. Honestly. What happened to the whole, never hammer until a testimony is given by the accused? Acting scummy? Tell me one game when people haven't said that about me. And what did I even say that made me scummy? Accusing me of buddying with Drama? Bull. Crap. Kromos, that is a completely underhanded tactic to call me out as tormentor without ANY proof. Contrary to what Mopin said, I would place the majority of the fault on you for starting an unrestrained train that had no foundation whatsoever. That you didn't even try to stop when it was clearly out of hand. Town, I warned you yesterday about your idiotic decision to random lynch someone. You were lucky. Today, you have lost your sole hope of any solid evidence to find the Mafia by blindly following someone who was merely lucky. Congratulations. Think I'm pissed? I have never been lynched without adequate questioning before, and I can't believe an abomination like that would happen. Town, I hope you lose, if not just to teach you a lesson. I have no allegiance to a town that will make such downright foolish, idiotic decisions.

But Sumi some of us weren't online to stop them :(

I THOUGHT WE HAD CRAFTED AN ALLIANCE FOR THE AGES

Sumikoko
March 7th, 2012, 03:28 PM
But Sumi some of us weren't online to stop them :(I THOUGHT WE HAD CRAFTED AN ALLIANCE FOR THE AGESLuna, if I could secret PM you my results, I would. You are probably one of the very few saved from my wrath. I know the feeling well, of not being on while an important event happened on Mafia. We shall see. Maybe I'll calm down later.

Ubernox
March 7th, 2012, 03:39 PM
I feel like my attempt to stop the train is being disregarded here.

Escaho
March 7th, 2012, 03:50 PM
So Escaho can you confirm that you are still the jailed Torment victim?

Why? So scum will target me again if I say I'm not? Are you the scum?!

To Sumi: I thought we were doing a pressure vote. I was going to unvote you if we got to L-2 (since my vote was L-3), but by the time I came back 30 minutes later, you were hammered. Look at the times of the votes. You received the first vote and were lynched in less than an hour. That is not what I expected.

I also believed Kromos may have been Sheriff, hence the vote the previous day. [Forgot Tormentor comes up as NS...]

Luna
March 7th, 2012, 04:07 PM
No I'm not scum I'm just trying to confirm what happened. The Mafia KNOW you're invulnerable at night, and you just informed everyone you were the victim, I felt it was important to reiterate it since it's now out in the open. I expect you are the victim and not the Tormentor (since the victim would counter-claim you), but we might have to lynch you at some point - you're still not ruled out as part of the mafia.

I was hoping to ask the same thing I did yesterday (if the mafia hit an immune target they should inform everyone for a possible Tormentor target). However, since I was the one that was hit, it would look fairly trite if I came out and said that, plus mafia only have two people left xD

You know what's weird? Drama didn't leave a last will saying that you were invulnerable at night. You'd think if the mafia really did attack you they'd take the opportunity to tell the town that there was a possible lynch target for today.

Sumikoko
March 7th, 2012, 05:30 PM
Why? So scum will target me again if I say I'm not? Are you the scum?!

To Sumi: I thought we were doing a pressure vote. I was going to unvote you if we got to L-2 (since my vote was L-3), but by the time I came back 30 minutes later, you were hammered. Look at the times of the votes. You received the first vote and were lynched in less than an hour. That is not what I expected.

I also believed Kromos may have been Sheriff, hence the vote the previous day. [Forgot Tormentor comes up as NS...]

I'm not trying to specifically pick on you, Escaho, but you just reminded me of something else I wanted to rant about.

Town. Exactly what was anyone trying to accomplish by a pressure vote? Whatever role I have, any sane person would claim citizen. And there is no way of you checking if s/he really is or isn't a citizen except by, guess what, me. Whom you just lynched, in (thank you for the information, Escaho, and unintentionally highlighting how ridiculous some of the town are) less than an hour. By trying to quickly lynch your "Mafia" targets, you have just prolonged this game needlessly by twice the amount of time. Now you can't rely on anything except random lynchings for the rest of the game.

Still in a bad mood. No night results for you, Town.

Zack
March 7th, 2012, 05:58 PM
This is the final tally:

Sumikoko(7): Kromos, CmG, Mopin, Escaho, Goremancer, trineroks, Deathfire123

Any vote after the hammer doesn't count. Lynching your sheriff without even allowing a defense, interesting play town. RP and night incoming.

Zack
March 7th, 2012, 06:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JWhM_aMthE

Maya sat in her office going over evidence, all the while not knowing what was coming.

It seems her overzealous nature as a woman of the law has irked some of the higher ups. She was doing her job too good and making the other cops look bad.

The station chief called her in and explained that she was going to be transfered to Ghostville, a town even smaller than Arsville.

"WHAT?! After all i've done for you! You can't do this to me chief, i'm the only one who actually gets things done around here!"

She was right of course, but the old man couldn't care less. Furious, she left the station and got into her jeep. She was intent on at least finishing the investigation about Jessy, the shotgun and Nana.

Meanwhile the Ars gang broke into her home and scared away Snuffles with a scary voodoo mask, hoping to distract her...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5fD08Udnus

The black jeep with a siren roared and sped through town towards the old school gym. Maya's evidence pointed her towards that location as Jessy's hangout. She also found out about Nana's old slik of weapons, but that would come later.

"Want to send me away do you now? I'l show these fools who the real sheriff in this town is!"

At that moment Justin and Rebecca just had to dance in the middle of the road with Tina shouting at them from the sidewalk to no avail...

"BABY?!"

"I WANT TO LIVE THROUGH FRIDAAAAAYYYY!"

Maya just drove from a curve and didn't have enough time to stop... "GODDAMNIT JUSTIN!"

She quickly turned the wheel and her jeep just leaped into the sidewalk opposite of Tina where it crashed with the unfortunate Snuffles who just came out from an alley.

"SNUFFLES! NO!"

Sumikoko was lynched! Her role was Sheriff.

She did not leave a last will.

Night Three

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9AUX7znmTs

At the big hospital out of town Maya sat at Snuffles' bed, refusing to move. A specialist vet arrived to treat the badly injured great dane...

"Will he be alright?" she asked the vet who stood nearby.

"Its too soon to tell. His bones are broken in several places, surgery is required".

Tears came to her eyes, "Oh Snuffles... What is this world coming to? I'm surrounded by fools! And you of all people and dogs had to pay the price... I'm not going back there, if they don't want me then let them suffer for their stupidity. I know, this isn't like me... I know... *sob*.. Snuffles..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMkYZbl3-GM

Night 3 will end at this time (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=3+AM+GMT+%2B2+%7C+March+9th+2012).

Zack
March 8th, 2012, 06:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqH_eoMCyrY

"Ah, nothing like some relaxation with the newest Final Fantasy after a hard day of work!"

Dr. Lord Megadeath returned home after the day's mess. It was a shame about Maya and Snuffles but there nothing he could have done. It was best to distract himself and forget about it all by playing some games.

Perhaps he shouldn't have chosen this particular night to play the new game... He was so focused on it that he did not hear or see the Ars gang breaking in.

Barney and Whale stood behind him and watched as he fought in a dangerous boss battle.

"Oh thats a good game, I think i'm gonna buy it!" whispered Barney.

"Shh! Are you an imbecile? Keep quiet, i'm trying to watch!" Whale whispered back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBeHFkQzLfc

"Ha! Take that Atlas! Eat my moogle arrows! Hiyaaa cinematic action IN THE FACE! Oh yeah!"

Barney chewed some popcorn as he watched.

"Hey where'd you get that?" Whale asked.

"Found it in his kitchen, I put it in the microwave. It even beeped, didn't you hear?"

Whale facepalmed. But then he ate some too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQgG_TAGSfM

"YES! Victory baby! Who's Lord Megadeath huh?! That is ME!"

"Nice one bro!" Barney then said and absentmindedly handed the popcorn bowl to the doctor.

"Hey thanks man!" said Lord Megadeath. And then he realized... "Oh"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fee0GYSTebg

"Thats not fair! Two bosses against one!"

Whale elbowed Barney and they both beat the poor doc senseless with baseball bats...

He never made it to his chainsaw.

Ubernox was attacked at night! His role was Doctor!

His last will:

Whoa, well done town! Now BOTH of the power roles are dead! Really, I am just HUMBLED by this display of skill! I mean, bussing your own sheriff on no evidence at all! You must all have played LOADS of forum mafia before this to become that great! Oh wait, YOU HAVE!!!

I am surrounded by MAFIA PROFESSIONALS.

If I'm dead, then it means that Bork's gambit didn't work. Thanks bro, but looks like the wifom didn't work out. I've healed Luna N1, N2 and N3. Please scrutinise CmG and Kromos, because they are both my top suspects. CmG keeps trying to go after Luna...

Good luck. I'm sure you don't need it, though. I'm sure you guys can handle relying on random lynching for the rest of the game.

Day Four

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B4fELdy0Ro

Maya is gone for good by the looks of it, after the events of the previous day.

The town's doctor Lord Megadeath was attacked in his home last night and taken to the big hospital out of town.

The six teenagers sat at the fruit bar to discuss what they should do, the town was heading in a bad direction and no adults stood forward to do anything about it.

It was time to get serious and make a stand...

"Baby baby baby GO!"

"Goddamnit Justin!"

Role List
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Survivor
Tormentor
Mafioso
Mafioso

Player List
Goremancer
Kromos
CmG
Luna
GameFreak
Deathfire123
Mopin
Escaho
BorkBot
trineroks

Hospital
DramaLlama(Jessy: Mafioso) - Accidentally shot in the foot while struggling with Granny Nana for the shotgun on day 2.
Cat(Cat) - Nearly starved to death by the depressed Zaken over the course of several days.
Sumikoko(Maya: Sheriff) - Accidentally got her dog injured due to the foolishness of the town on day 3 and is now with him until he recovers.
Snuffles(Great Dane) - Scared by the Ars gang and got into a misfortunate accident with his owner's jeep on day 3.
Ubernox(Lord Megadeath: Doctor) - Got beaten badly by the Ars gang on night 3.

A note was found in Lord Megadeath's house, it was apparently left there by the Ars gang:

gormancer survived night1

Today's lynch will require 6 votes.

Day 4 will end at this time (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=3+AM+GMT+%2B2+%7C+March+11th+2012).

Escaho
March 8th, 2012, 07:00 PM
Lol, well, we really ballsed that up.

Citizens have to scum hunt!

People I do not believe to be Citizen: trineroks, Kromos, Mopin.

I wouldn't mind lynching trineroks today. It's not like anyone has any results (lol sumi).

trineroks
March 8th, 2012, 07:05 PM
Motherfucker, that's the last time I'm ever going to sheep a vote.

I was going to retract but saw that it hit the hammer.

trineroks
March 8th, 2012, 07:08 PM
IMO Kromos is a villager whose successful lynch from Day 1 got to his head. What mafia would want to damage their numbers so early on in game?

Goremancer
March 8th, 2012, 09:57 PM
I am going to press a role out of you trineroks. You don't seem to be citizen to me. What are people's thoughts? I'm going off now btw.

trineroks
March 8th, 2012, 10:55 PM
I am going to press a role out of you trineroks. You don't seem to be citizen to me. What are people's thoughts? I'm going off now btw.I think I've been playing forum mafia a bit too much like SC2 Mafia. It's just that I don't know the telltales of scum in forum mafia as well as the hints in SC2 Mafia or EpicMafia. I went along with Kromos because of my newbiness.

That, and along with his successful lynch on day 1 had me convinced that he was the sheriff. But fuck, that cost the town.

Kromos
March 9th, 2012, 12:04 AM
@ Sumi

There was loads of foundation for a pressure vote. I knew you weren't a citizen so there was only 2 town roles you could be. Your scumminess and apparent neutrality convinced me to vote you in order to get you to role claim. Anyone should have done that with the information I had, even if appearing to be neutral was probably your strategy. I couldn't stop the 3 hour lynch because I was at school so don't blame me for town hammering before you could speak. It was probably mostly town on that wagon after what Zack said and mafia wouldn't want to look like they like random lynching.

Escaho doesn't think I'm cit so he can't be one or he is being stupid which he usually isn't. Mopin is also not a cit because he claimed his role on day 1.

vote Escaho

I want role claims from Escaho, Mopin and Goremancer. We'll see where to go from there. Please don't troll the game by lynching before the 24 hour mark unless we are sure we are lynching mafia.

Luna is almost definitely town.

Kromos
March 9th, 2012, 12:10 AM
In fact everyone should role claim. There's no harm in doing so at this stage with only cits and scum left.

MASS ROLE CLAIM

I am a town friendly survivor. I have one vest left after I used my first one on night 2 after lynching Drama.

Mopin
March 9th, 2012, 12:23 AM
I'm still a cit Kromos. Perhaps the idea was for me to get attacked night 1? If you thought I wasn't a citizen, then so might they.

Not going to vote anyone at the moment, will see how it all is when I come back.

Escaho
March 9th, 2012, 02:33 AM
Escaho doesn't think I'm cit so he can't be one or he is being stupid which he usually isn't. Mopin is also not a cit because he claimed his role on day 1.

That's the most ridiculous half-assed attempt at shifting suspicion I've ever seen, Kromos. Not only did I say I didn't think you were a Citizen, you followed it up by claiming Survivor. Looks like I nailed that one, huh?

I want role claims from Escaho, Mopin and Goremancer. We'll see where to go from there. Please don't troll the game by lynching before the 24 hour mark unless we are sure we are lynching mafia.

I am a Citizen. I was jailed Night 1 by the Tormentor and the mafia attacked me. However, jail granted me full immunity so they failed to make a kill. Take that as you will.

Kromos
March 9th, 2012, 09:12 AM
That's the most ridiculous half-assed attempt at shifting suspicion I've ever seen, Kromos. Not only did I say I didn't think you were a Citizen, you followed it up by claiming Survivor. Looks like I nailed that one, huh?

I am a Citizen. I was jailed Night 1 by the Tormentor and the mafia attacked me. However, jail granted me full immunity so they failed to make a kill. Take that as you will.

Can you please post tormentor chat?

You apparently being attacked is the only reason I might believe your claim.

Kromos
March 9th, 2012, 09:14 AM
Goremancer, were you attacked on night 1?

What do you think about that death note?

Can you role claim?

Luna
March 9th, 2012, 09:40 AM
The plot thickens...

BorkBot
March 9th, 2012, 10:06 AM
We should start a lawsuit against Zack for cruelty to animals. This cannot continue!

Ubernox's last will clears Luna unless the mafia attacked her twice, which would be stupid. So she's either a citizen or a survivor who didn't vest up on night 2.

If nobody else claims to be attacked the first night (if you were, please say so) then I think it's unlikely that Escaho is mafia. The mafia would notice if one of them didn't appear in night chat and they wouldn't send that person to kill. It's possible that they skipped a kill to be able to make such a claim, but they'd be pretty stupid to mess around like that while the sheriff was still alive. If the mafia hit some immune target, they wouldn't take the risk to claim being attacked when someone who got jailed might counterclaim. The only thing that's a bit odd is that he didn't mention it until the end of day 3, when the lynch for that day was already decided and Sumi claimed sheriff.

I think Deathfire123 is a citizen. Scum probably wouldn't hammer a random lynch led by someone saying "X is the Tormentor," without any evidence and the sheriff being unable to detect him. Could be WIFOM, but I doubt it.

Kromos, I can't explain your town-leading lynch behaviour from the perspective of a survivor. You've been drawing a lot of attention to yourself for a role that should generally lay low to make it through the first days and win. What's the reasoning behind your gambit? I don't get it and I think it's fishy.

Kromos
March 9th, 2012, 10:11 AM
I'm almost 100% sure I know Luna's role and Luna knows mine.

It's very possible mafia skipped a kill after they saw Escaho in jail. I don't like how he claimed cit so readily but maybe people don't care about that stuff? The same goes for Mopin.

Kromos
March 9th, 2012, 10:12 AM
What role do you claim, Bork?

We might as well all do it with cits being the only town role to claim.

Luna
March 9th, 2012, 10:14 AM
Kromos, we daren't risk getting mod-killed now dare we? :)

Okay, everyone role claims today - then we lynch all the citizen claims if there are too many.

Wait a second...

BorkBot
March 9th, 2012, 10:18 AM
I claim Citizen. Now answer my question, please.

Kromos
March 9th, 2012, 10:25 AM
I claim Citizen. Now answer my question, please.

I haven't made a gambit.

Why did you claim citizen?

Deathfire123
March 9th, 2012, 10:29 AM
I haven't made a gambit.

Why did you claim citizen?

that's the role EVERYONE is going to claim, are you fucking kidding me Kromos?

BorkBot
March 9th, 2012, 10:30 AM
Because I am one?

I'd say starting up two bandwagons without a real lead is very much a gambit.

Hiding RP names in your posts doesn't mean anything by the way.

CmG
March 9th, 2012, 10:42 AM
well you could claim survivor as well.

Kromos
March 9th, 2012, 10:46 AM
I don't think Deathfire and BorkBot are cits. Would you agree, Luna?

I can't even remember what my RP name is.

Luna
March 9th, 2012, 10:48 AM
I'm certainly very skeptical of Borkbot at the moment.

Kromos
March 9th, 2012, 10:50 AM
BorkBot if you are neutral then say. We'd rather lynch mafia today.

BorkBot
March 9th, 2012, 10:55 AM
I'm a cit. Chris my ass.

Kromos
March 9th, 2012, 11:00 AM
What's your role, deathfire?

Luna
March 9th, 2012, 11:03 AM
I suspect he'll say Citizen.

Kromos
March 9th, 2012, 11:14 AM
@ BorkBot

Do you know why Luna and I are suspicious of you?

BorkBot
March 9th, 2012, 11:17 AM
Yes, because I just want to play the game as it should be played.

My SFM and MFM didn't have them and I'm probably not the only one who doesn't care.

Kromos
March 9th, 2012, 11:19 AM
I'd say that BorkBot, Deathfire123, Goremancer and trineroks are our 4 non-town.

vote BorkBot

Kromos
March 9th, 2012, 11:26 AM
Yes, because I just want to play the game as it should be played.

My SFM and MFM didn't have them and I'm probably not the only one who doesn't care.

It's not at all hard to see what we were getting at by now and you seemed to completely ignore it before. I'll consider you being a cit but there are a lot of more likely people.

vote Deathfire123

CmG
March 9th, 2012, 12:32 PM
Are you the Tormentor Kromos?

Kromos
March 9th, 2012, 12:36 PM
Are you the Tormentor Kromos?

Is that a troll question?

Escaho
March 9th, 2012, 12:39 PM
Can you please post tormentor chat?

You apparently being attacked is the only reason I might believe your claim.

Yeah....sorry, can't do that. Why? Because the only post in Jail Chat was my own and towards the end of that night is when I lost my Internet (so good luck copying and pasting there). I started the thread with the title "Aw man..." and spoke two lines about how it sucks to be Victim. This was on Night 1. I wasn't jailed after that.

As to why I waited until day 3 to tell everyone? I wanted the Mafia to think I was the Tormentor or the Survivor and hopefully they'd try to get me lynched (especially if they thought I was Tormentor).

And to be fair, I wasn't really focused on this FM until Day 3 (Internet issues plagued Day 2, hence the lynch train. I couldn't look up previous info easily at all).

So, there you go.

CmG
March 9th, 2012, 12:42 PM
Huh why? You are fratanizing with luna a lot. Dunno can the Tormentor win with his victim? Or as mafia i would possibly buss one of my teammates as well at day 2. You are a backstabber n stuff.

Just my 2 cents.

CmG
March 9th, 2012, 12:44 PM
Also claiming to be the Tormentor victim is cool too for night immunity. If you were town you would wait to reveal this only if they want to lynch you.

trineroks
March 9th, 2012, 01:03 PM
Cit here btw. I just came back from school.

Adding on to what Bork said, I also find it weird how Kromos has been leading the lynches for the past couple of days. The only reason why I don't believe he's scum at this point is because 1. I didn't think mafia would bus so early on in the game and 2. He's keeping a rather "high" profile for maf (trying to draw a night hit? possibly).

Maybe there is some crazy wifom going on underneath the surface, but right now Kromos isn't that high up my scumlist.

Goremancer
March 9th, 2012, 01:09 PM
I think Kromos is also really lynch happy like i was about the paladin in Bork's M-FM. Either way, no point in mass roleclaiming as everyone will claim the same godamn role. Anyway I was not attacked on night 1. Also that person forgot to put an e in my name :/ Anyway off topic. The tactic of using a death note and claiming so and so is immune is very common in the Sc2 mafia. So going by that reasoning and gut feelings... I will -Vote trineroks